[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>putting t in lgb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15
File: images (76).jpg (11 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (76).jpg
11 KB, 470x313
>putting t in lgb
>>
>>5900207
>still allowing g to go with lbt

The gays got what they wanted and forgot about us. They are even worse than the straights
>>
>>5900207
>putting this thread in lgbt
For the love of all dicks stop
>>
>>5900249
You know what? Fuck you. This is the best thread in a long time. I'd even go as far and say it's my favourite thread of 2016. Fight me.
>>
>>5900254
>You know what? Fuck you. This is the best thread in a long time.
Yeah, like in the past 17 minutes while the previous thread about the same shit saged off? I'm not even a tranny but this is just getting annoying.
>>
File: images (76)(1).jpg (4 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
images (76)(1).jpg
4 KB, 250x166
>>5900207
>not changing image name
>>
>>5900809
Why would you change the image name? Lmao perfectionist much?
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 470x313
>>5900207
>putting lgb in t
>>
File: not changin file name.gif (479 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
not changin file name.gif
479 KB, 500x248
>>5900848
>>
File: Dear Diary.jpg (35 KB, 254x300) Image search: [Google]
Dear Diary.jpg
35 KB, 254x300
>>5900207
>lumping someone with a physical condition that causes harm to the person with people's given sexual orientation
>>
File: drakex4.png (586 KB, 595x598) Image search: [Google]
drakex4.png
586 KB, 595x598
>putting lgbt in qqiaap
>>
>>5900244
Because no one cared about you in the first place, it was the gay rights movement not the gay and tranny rights movement. You're lucky to have gotten any rights by association.
>>
100% agree anon
>>
>>5900207

>Not rearranging LGBT to B(lue)L(i)G(h)T

We can even include heterosexuals that way.
>>
File: 1443191716451.gif (1021 KB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1443191716451.gif
1021 KB, 371x209
>>5900207
College has been overrun by fucking trannies.

>do a lot of volunteer work for the LGBT center on campus in my freshman/sophomore year
>pretty much gay/lesbian people making sure that people aren't getting hazed or discriminated against on campus
>scale back a bit as a senior because of projects, essays, etc.
>graduate work is surprisingly easy so go back to help volunteer
>overrun by hons who barely pass, literally men with long hair in skirts
>started adding on random QQIAAP+2S bullshit to the acronym
>arguing about the lack of agendered restrooms and how the term "freshman" is patriarchal
>honestly pushing the idea that misgendering trans people should be treated like a hate crime

I'm okay with transgender people doing what they want to do. It's not something that bothers me, even though I think that there are a lot of mental health issues that are self-diagnosed with "skittles" being the cure. I think it's a completely separate issue from sexuality. It overlaps with sexuality, but gender issues and the politics involved with sexuality aren't even related.

But yeah, ever since DOMA and DADT got axed trannies have been riding the hype train and I honestly feel like a lot of the conservative pushback against LGB issues is because of the stupid negative image that the T community is associating with it.

Of course, I'm a transphobic bigot if I decide that I only care about sexuality issues and not gender police politics.
>>
>>5900948
I hate that I know what those letters all mean desu
>>
Eh, we just got unlucky when trannies attached themselves to our issues and tried to piggyback their wacky shit onto us. Trannies have absolutely nothing to do with gays and gay rights, they could have just as easily attached themselves to a Plumbers Union or Equal Pay for Park Rangers cause or something, but no, we got stuck with them and now they won't go away.
>>
File: wut.jpg (32 KB, 300x562) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
32 KB, 300x562
I saw this on the front page so thought I'd chirp up.

I feel bad for thinking this way but I'm with you OP. I'm a straight guy with loads of gay and lesbian friends. My best mate is a lesbian and she loves transsexual people... And I just don't get it... I guess I never will but surely they'll never be their desired sex? They'll always be a half-man or woman? And where does it end? I think the point I'm trying to make is that to require surgery to be "yourself" is ludicrous and is something I will never really understand or accept.
>>
>>5900207
as a tranny i agree.
being associated with gays kept me in the closet for longer. it just doesn't make sense.

T needs to be separate.

But gays. Be careful about those political lesbians.
>>
>>5904871
This desu.
>>
>>5904871
As a trans girl, I can tell you that if I get that surgery, it will be because I wanted it not because I needed it. Digest that as you wish.
>>
>>5904900
Do you identify yourself as woman or trans girl?

I obviously don't understand the ins and outs but I feel like you'll always be that... A trans girl.. It's own separate denomination?.. And that its wrong to expect the world to see you as a woman.
>>
>>5904929
I identify as a woman. I don't worry about what the world cares as much as all that, I only care what my friends, family and loved ones have to say on it.
>>
>>5904982
fair enough! Go for it.
>>
File: 1457901503497.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457901503497.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>5900207
>being such a huge fucking faggot drama queen that you need your own letter
>im only half a faggot if the dick is big enough on a Tuesday fuck off
>implying lgbtqixwtfbbq shouldn't just be GT or GTQ
>>
File: 1458274297229.gif (200 KB, 130x170) Image search: [Google]
1458274297229.gif
200 KB, 130x170
>>5900207
>putting d in a t
>>
>putting grenadine in my bacon lettuce tomato sandwich
>>
>>5901822
It was always the gay and tranny rights movements, since normies don't acknowledge there being a difference between the two.

>>5904781
>Trannies have absolutely nothing to do with gays and gay rights
Every allosexual tranny is "gay" either in relation to their biological sex or their gender identity.
>>
File: 1458663425579.jpg (27 KB, 210x341) Image search: [Google]
1458663425579.jpg
27 KB, 210x341
>>5905195
>>
>>5905297
>Nobody wants to drop the b
Feels good :3
>>
>>5905353
bacon is the best part :3
>>
>>5903707
>I honestly feel like a lot of the conservative pushback against LGB issues is because of the stupid negative image that the T community is associating with it.
No it's because they never wanted you to get married in the first place, or serve in the military, or exist really. Don't act like trannies invented conservatives that wanted to take your rights away as if they haven't been trying to do that since well before they even knew what trans was. Yeah SJWs are irrational and annoying, but don't try to pawn all of the bigotry directed at LGBT in general onto trans people because of them.
>>
File: 1458422358540.png (153 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
1458422358540.png
153 KB, 560x582
>>5900244
>allowing mentally ill L BT to go with masterrace G
>>
In fighting is so sad, our differences should make us come together and make us stronger, not weaker.

>>5905466
>but don't try to pawn all of the bigotry directed at LGBT in general onto trans people because of them.

Yeah this, pretty lame scapegoating anon.
>>
T's done a lot more for LGBT than G could ever hope to. All G ever does is try to claim anything LBT do is somehow their doing anyway. Drop the G.
>>
File: crafty.jpg (143 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
crafty.jpg
143 KB, 641x720
>>5905317
>It was always the gay and tranny rights movements, since normies don't acknowledge there being a difference between the two.
I know I am posting in a troll thread but you could not be more wrong. Normies didn't even know what transsexuals were back then. They just thought you all were a bunch of "gay" dudes in dresses, and called you all transvestites. But to say , "because normies thought trannies were the same as gays, the moments are the same" is asinine.
>allosexual
Then those "allosexuals" are part of the LGB movement, but not because of their gender dysphoria. Face it, transexuals are the living incarnation of the slippery slope fallacy that conservatives charge the community with. I can't wait to see transsexual people fight their asses off to get the P and B dropped when we make good on the fallacy and normalize pedophillia and bestiality.

>ZOMG those things aren't what the trans movement is about! They need to find their own movement and not piggyback on the hard work of others that aren't even related in concept to them :^)
>>
>putting an l in gbt
>>
>>5905475
>master race gay

If you're gay you know that's not true. I wish I was bi desu
>>
>>5905686
>drop the G
lol go back to the passgen
>>
when me and my gf are rubbing our tucked cocks together on the dance floor while straight guys scream at us it's gay bi and les at the same time
>>
>>5905686

You realize that B will follow G if it is dropped. A LT board will be awkward.
>>
>>5905890
You do realize the slippery slope is a fallacy? It's not our fault that conservatives are too dumb to reason their way out of a paper bag. The reason P and B aren't allowed in LGBT is because they advocate harming others; most don't even acknowledge that children and animals cannot meaningfully consent to sex. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't see any problem with including them, though as sexual orientations they're actually more closely associated with the LGB than the T. A better argument would be to say that the T would be pressured to include otherkin, furries, attack helicopters etc.
>>
File: [girls and boys].jpg (12 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
[girls and boys].jpg
12 KB, 281x179
>>5907007
true, everyone ones that bisexuals like me are the masterrace.

we should drop the LG and just left the BT, because trans people and bi people get along extremely well AND bc the majority of trans people are bisexuals.

also, the majority of the people disposed to love trans people are bisexuals, straights and gays hates trans ppl, is a fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 968x1998
How did you even come to the conclusion that dressing up in BDSM clothes and marching around town was a good idea to begin with? If we dropped the T and made an attempt to assimilate into normal society, people would stop giving a shit about the LGB community and we wouldn't have any hostility issues;

>Without the T, it goes from "I want to cut my dick off and replace it with a pussy and change my name" to "I'm interested in other guys."

Which one is going to be more acceptable by conservatives?

Taking it even farther and abolishing pride paraids would disassociate us with the degeneracy even further, and we could continue going until the point where the only difference is that we like guys/girls instead of the usual shitshow we get associated with.

If the whole point of this movement is to be seen as normal people, we need to become normal people.

We should start a campaign called "Drop the T, not the G"
>>
>seriously thinking letter dropping will help anything
We're all disgusting immoral perverts to normies and no letter dropping will change that.

Except for everything after T.
Why?
They're the Rachel Dolezal of the lgbt community.
>>
>>5900934
both are psychological conditions related to sexuality so it makes sense to lump them together
>>
>>5907007
I'm straight and I try to convert myself to Gay but it doens't work
>>
>>5903707
>i-it's only because of the trannies that gays aren't accepted, not because of our mental illness or drug use and disease spreading! we're the GOOD degenerates! WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME /POL/??!?!?@!!1!1
>>
>>5903662
BLIGHT
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.