[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self med on the down low? I'm in the Marines (stupid fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: bluepill.jpg (280 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
bluepill.jpg
280 KB, 960x640
Self med on the down low?

I'm in the Marines (stupid fuck yeah I got it) but does anybody know if they check for Spiro on a drug test? Or is it just going to be THC and shit like that to catch all the potheads?
I'm thinking if I get on a really light level of spiro I'll be able to quietly start a transition so I'll be at least a little bit ahead when I get out. See link related.
Thoughts on this?
>>
Fucking shit forgot the link. https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-1116-spiractin-25-spironolactone.aspx
>>
>>5898956
U could caultide.

That seems like a tight spot you're in. IDK if faye could help.
>>
>>5898956
Drug tests just have illicit drugs on them. Just don't eat poppy seed muffins and you'll be fine.
>>
>>5898989
So I should be good to order some low dose spyro?
>>
>>5898996
why low dose?
>>
>>5899007
Because I still got 3 years left till I get out, I don't wanna have huge tits this time next year. I mean I do, but... Gotta stay closet.
>>
>>5899013
spiro doesn't make you grow tits, estrogens do
>>
>>5899013
>>5899018
i mean a high dose of just spiro for 3 years is just bad for your health so
>>
>>5899023
Well can you recommend what I should take?
>>
>>5898956

Did you make a thread about this before? Some anon posted a pic of that blue, big-headed CGI character in it.

>>5899090

An anti-androgen and a SERM. I think the latter are expensive. Why are you afraid of taking estrogen?
>>
File: bluepilloriginal.jpg (63 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
bluepilloriginal.jpg
63 KB, 960x640
>>5899121
This is the original pic, I just made the edited one 5 minutes before posting the thread. Never asked before.
I know literally nothing about hormones other than they make balls shrink and boobs grow. Trying to learn to self med before I actually do anything, I'm thinking at least 6 months before I'll actually buy.
>>
>>5898956
with spiro you're going to have a hard time doing your pt requirements
>>
>>5899128

Oh, there was another transgender marine on here that had 3 years left on their contract as well some weeks ago.

Someone kept comparing them to pic related.
>>
>>5899156
I saw that shit. Funny as fuck.
>>
>>5899156
hahaha I remember that

i still will never understand why people don't just join a football team to "man up" instead of the fucking marines
>>
>>5899236

I think it's partially the desire to die.
>>
>>5899319
This. I was too pussy to kill myself so I was hoping someone else would do it for me.
>>
>>5899023
>>5899090
You'll be active enough that you will maintain bone mass. Make sure you eat your fruits and vegetables. They are what is shown to be best for bone health. Also take the minerals and vitamins for osteoporosis. They will help.

>>5899148
Why?

>>5899319
Could easily be.
>>
>>5899380

I was thinking of it at the end of high school for the same reason, I didn't want to be alive at all. But given what I had seen on the news about veterans ending up mostly with injuries instead of dying (the news covered mostly IEDs to the nuts), and my experience on /k/ told me most people don't even see combat, I decided I would be better off as a civilian.

If the military had a pro-tranny policy at the time though, I would have joined anyway. The Navy was sending me recruitment stuff after my SAT (I think it was because of that, anyway) to get me to join as an officer. All the benefits of military membership, plus HRT medication, and maybe ending up commanding officer of a ship or a submarine one day would have been awesome. It would have been a big step up from living with my parents.

>>5899385

>Why?

I'm guessing because of the inability to maintain male muscle mass without testosterone.
>>
>>5898956

The hormones probably won't pop, but keep your PT up.

Has this been on your mind for a long time? That first year in the military is hell and definitely warps your perspective.
>>
>>5899423
Since like middle school, but dad would never have approved and I was broke as fuck until I joined the corps.
>>
>>5899433

Alright, you made a (slight) mistake, but the mistake can pay off. The GI Bill is enough to get by with a part time job and full time school once you're out. Keep in mind, it's 3 years total active service for the full 100%, so do at least that much and don't get booted out for anything bad.

It's going to buy you some time to do what you need to do if you finish, don't blow your load (lol) now, because you'll be back with your parents if you do.

Another thing to consider is that you can be a feminine person and in the military. Do your job really well and finish your time, but be yourself.
>>
>>5899385
>>5899420
I meant spiro specifically because of its effects on hydration levels and blood pressure (lowering).
>>
>>5899468
So if I end up taking Spiro I would need to really focus on my hydration?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.