[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I straight or its just that I have zero sex drive? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Picture_D_Shanghai.jpg (1 MB, 1080x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture_D_Shanghai.jpg
1 MB, 1080x960
Am I straight or its just that I have zero sex drive?

Every guy I used to find hot now I find disgusting, they were always disgusting but now they don't turn me on because of how disgusting they are
I'm into bears and chubs and lost my virginity too one and it was gross
I exchanged nudes with a guy and I couldn't cum to him

The anti depressants I'm taking are killing my sex drive but still, now I want a cute girl take care of instead of a guy to fuck mercilessly

I want a gf badly, I never used to before

Did you regret your first time as much as I did?
>>
Also, does it get better or should I stop?
>>
So stop taking antidepressants then.
You're not supposed to be on that shit forever, doctors just love to way over prescribe that shit. But it's only supposed to be used for a maximum of 6 weeks since that's basically all they ever do in research articles anyway.
>>
>>5898605
I tried but I get autistic and stay home all day
I also have social anxiety
I will try again though
>>
>>5898528
Don't read too much into it buddy. Sometimes appetites change.

The medication could have something to do with it.

The way you talk about it sounds like you view men as raw sex objects, and women as more rounded partners. It could be that you are heteroromantic bisexual, to use the tumblrspeak.
>>
>>5899736
I can see that
I always wanted to love someone and be loved by someone before and after I started getting into men
The guy I fucked was x10 hornier than I was and that kind of put me off
>>
>>5899898
He also was 9 years older than me
Pretty awful experience desu
>>
>>5899736
i think it's either one of those things, or maybe your first time was so bad that you're left with a distaste for the types of men you'd normally find attractive, because you're associating them with that experience.
>>
>>5898605
They're barely working at 6 weeks and some, not even a majority but some, people DO function best by taking pills forever. Please shut the fuck up and never give advice again before you get someone hurt.
>>
How do you have no sex drive if you want a girlfriend?
>>
>>5900060
I want to watch Netflix with someone while cuddling and whispering things to her ear while I gently feel her soft and cute belly and thighs
>>
>>5899937
Yeah, I installed grindr and I'm thinking of hooking up with a cute guy instead of a burly man

Honestly just to have another experience and to see if it will be any different
Normally I'd never be into a guy that isn't fat
>>
>>5900055
Intermittent use is better than consistent use in many people.
For example look at how they treat severe pms:
http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/articles/comparing-full-and-half-cycle-treatment-serotonergic-antidepressants-severe-pms

So yeah it does easily work before 6 weeks so perhaps you should stfu before you get someone hurt
>>
>>5900194
yeah, i honestly think you just need to have a sexual experience with someone you're attracted to who makes you feel comfortable and happy and turned on, even if it's another bear. sex is vastly different with every individual person lol
>>
>>5902737
Welp, just came from another guy
It was ok, I think he enjoyed it
I couldnt cum, its the pills I think
Im going to lay them off for a while and see what happens
>>
File: 475379_1285024901819_200_181.jpg (12 KB, 200x181) Image search: [Google]
475379_1285024901819_200_181.jpg
12 KB, 200x181
>>5903408
Good news everyone
I came in a dream and irl
Im off the pill for like a day and I dont feel autistic at all
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.