[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be poorfag >decided to roleplay as female on /r9k/ >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: thingsthatmakeyougohmm.jpg (29 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
thingsthatmakeyougohmm.jpg
29 KB, 590x578
>Be poorfag
>decided to roleplay as female on /r9k/
>get a moderately sizeable following
>pretend to flirt with some
>They buy me stuff on amazon and gift me steam cards
>Manage to get enough money to subsidise rent and food
>still live in poverty
>never send them pictures

However I do have to sweetalk them, but it's purely for financial gain.

I assume I can still call myself 0 on the kinsey scale right?
>>
>>5896874
You're trans in denial.
Trust me, I've done a degree in psychology and I'm doing a masters in gender psychology.

Go and see a gender therapist asap and get on the hormones
>>
>post redditfrog
>be retarded
>>
>>5896874
>gifting steamcards to random people
>buying stuff on amazon for random people
people actually do that? I mean, /r9k/ is great for OC but I didn't expect them to be that desperate or stupid.
>>
>>5896922

You have no fucking idea

>>5896887
good attempt at bait, but I'm not a newfag
>>
>>5896949
Don't blame me when your 40 years old posting on Susan's about how you're such a hon because you didn't transition early.

I'm trying to help you
>>
>>5896874
I mean, I sold my dudeginity for 450$ and still consider myself a lesbian.

And before anyone asks- he was small, it was alright, and the cash was worth it.
>>
File: 1448241994995.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448241994995.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>5896874
Don't ever come back to my board, you degenerate faggot
>>
>>5896964
You're still a whore
Come by my place if you want a cure from the lesbian disease
>>
>>5897009
> stating the obvious
If you've got five hundred dollars sitting around, I'm game. Or I'll piss on your face for fifty.
>>
>>5897042
>500 to fuck a fat piece of shit dyke
I can fuck a 90 pound Asian virgin for less
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.