[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends ostracizing me because I don't want to date a trans girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4
File: why.png (18 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
why.png
18 KB, 276x276
>>I go to a liberal arts college and the campus is full of SJWs.
>> spring was my first semester so I'm the "newer" guy in my circle of friends
>>My friends are gamer/4chan lurker types so i think we're all politically incorrect assholes
>> this one trans girl that is in the group apparently likes me and someone in the group tells me
>> i turn down her advances
>> i laugh at loud when one of my bros tells me he heard " i turned her down" and make a joke about thailand
>> he doeesn't freak out or anything but he's not yukking it up like me
>> a few days pass by and turns out he told everyone else and 99% of the group hates me

Let me guess, this was 'transphobic' of me? I should be sorry that I'm not attracted to artificially created inverted cock that his doctor assures me is now a vagina?

is it really a fucking crime nowadays to be attracted to real women?

whoo I was socially awkward in HS, and now college is going to be shit too. its going to be a fun 4 years
>>
>>5894886
You deserve it, man. You came into an established group of friends and insulted one of them with a retarded comment. And I bet you still haven't apologized for being ignorant yet, either.
>>
>>5894886
rekt, kek

but really though they're a bunch of closeted fucks, obviously white knighting to score points in hopes of fucking her
>>
You have autism.
>>
>>5894903
You deserve it, man

fuck you, since when are /b/tards so fucking sensitive?

oh so you can joke about the extermination of the jews on /pol/ but you cant make a joke about a futafreak?

fuck this shit
>>
>>5894903
>you deserve to have the next 4 years of your life ruined because you said something mean to a protected class
this is how leftists operate
shame and demonize people who don't suck their cock
>>
>>5894920
>>5894915
Just own up to what you did, apologize, promise to be a better person, and work to earn their trust again.
>>
>>5894927
>>Just own up to what you did, apologize, promise to be a better person, and work to earn their trust again

pride > friends

do you even life

also fuck you for telling me to be a supplicating cuck

I don't feel bad and I'd do it again
>>
Don't let those liberal faggots bully you, after that class end no one will know you. Those are terrible friends, and it's your choice to accept a date with a transwoman or not.
>>
>>5894935
You should probably inject mercury, honestly, you're going to die alone anyway, so you might as well die sooner the later.
>>
>>5894886
dude if you came into my group of friends and started insulting one of them I would hate you too, who do you think you are?
>>
>>5894935
>being an asshole on purpose
You don't even have to date her. Try not being socially retarded next timr.
>>
>>5894935
>pride > friends
this is the real reason they hate you. for being a child.
>>
>>5894935
>pride > friends
Seriously kill your fucking self
>>
>tranny genuinely likes op
>op turns her down
>op then goes and decides to be an edgy faggot in front of her friends.
>gets salty when people think he's a dick for being a dick
It's all your fault OP. At least try and be a decent person. Being lolsoedgy on 4chan is fine but shitposting in real life doesn't translate the same way. You would honesly be better off apologizing, and trying to learn from your mistakes. Being bitter and stubborn won't make anyone feel better about it.
>>
File: 1425594892507.jpg (28 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1425594892507.jpg
28 KB, 280x280
>>5894886
>act like an asshole
>why does everyone treat me like I'm some kind of asshole?
>>
>>5894984
This. Nobody gives a shit if you're not into her, but being a dick about it is just as bad as being a dick to anyone for any reason.
>>
>>5894998
>>This. Nobody gives a shit if you're not into her, but being a dick about it is just as bad as being a dick to anyone for any reason.

OP said he joked about it with ONE of his friends, not in front of the whole group

He wasn't directly being a dick to her
>>
>>5895003
So he talked about her behind her back? What a cunt.
>>
>shitting on someone just to try and fit in
your the worst kind of person
>>
>>5895016
>bashing someones friend
>trying to fit in
lmao
>>
>>5894886

You're socially retarded and a bad person, and no matter how much you whine and curse at the injustice of it all, no one will ever associate with you unless you learn to tow the line. The schadenfreude is fucking delicious.
>>
>>5894886
Sounds like they overreacted big time.

But still
>having friends
gtfo normie
>>
Just have her suck your dick then after you cum in her mouth, tell her that was weird.
>>
>>5894886
> i laugh at loud when one of my bros tells me he heard " i turned her down" and make a joke about thailand

>Let me guess, this was 'transphobic' of me? I should be sorry that I'm not attracted to artificially created inverted cock that his doctor assures me is now a vagina?

Sounds like your friends are more pissed off at you because you're a jerk than because you're transphobic (although you're likely both).

Jesus, even if the reason for turning them down is transphobic, at least have the common sense to make something else up, like "I just don't see you that way".
>>
They didn't ditch you because you're transphobic, they did so because you're an unlikable asshole. Not because you made a joke, but because that's how you are, all the time, probably with little exception. Your responses, and the fact you came here to blog about It instead of pol, just proves this in my mind. It just took them a few days to realize it, which is about normal for new groups of people.
>>
>>5894886
Sorry bro but you are now Billy-No-Mates,
learn from this and good luck with your next attempt at making friends.
>>
>>5894886
Autism. Op has it. Friends. Op has none.
>>
>>5894886
Since your friends are on 4chan and one of them is trans she might be on /lgbt/. She has probably already seen this thread. Say goodbye to friends in school m8.
>>
>>5895292
Thanks Yoda.
>>
>>5894886
turning down a trans girl, thats ok.

insulting them behind their back is being a asshole
>>
>wah wah, why are there repercussions for being an asshole?
It's like the thread says. You're unlikeable.
>>
>>5894915

Free market, asshole.

People aren't required to like you.
>>
File: c47.png (332 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
c47.png
332 KB, 800x800
>Thailand joke
>artificially inverted cock
>real women

Yeah u deserve it OP.
loling at your crumbline life rn.
>>
>>5894886

>i laugh at loud when one of my bros tells me he heard " i turned her down"

I wonder what he was going to say.
>>
Man this board is filled with numale pussies. Op made a joke to one of his friends who asked him originally about it. Cant make a joke about trans people "behind the back" because its transphobic to even say there are trannies in Thailand I mean I cant even its 2016

And then all of this ad hom on ops character. Hurr youre just unlikeable bro trust me I was there!
>>
>>5894886
>Let me guess, this was 'transphobic' of me?
no one is required to date a tranny or any other defective or mentally ill person.

"no means no" applies even to these "people". don't let them bully you into being raped by a man in a dress.

If they don't like it, tell them they can take the time to suck her dick if they're so progressive.
>>
>>5896295
>Op made a joke to one of his friends who asked him originally about it.

No one is required to like your jokes.

>"behind the back"

Make fun of a friend of mine behind my back and there will be trouble although I would be direct about it.
>>
>>5896295
op pls
>>
>>5896316

*behind their back
>>
>>5895009
>her
there it is again.
>>
>>5895038
>You're socially retarded and a bad person
You mean the tranny? yeah, they're like that.
>>
>>5896321
Not Op, theres more than just ine person in this thread with dissenting opinions. Go the fuck to some Middle Eastern or Slavic shithole and see just how many people agree with your disease of an idealogy
>>
>>5896361

>tranny has friends that defend you
>you don't

hmmmm
>>
>trans want sex
>upset when compared to a sex worker

eh
>>
>>5896366
The tranny has liberal douche college kids that want to seem "progressive" by befriending a unpleasant looking, mentally ill person with personality problems.

They don't care. I bet they have a spreadsheet with a list of their "friends" ranking them by gender and race while talking daily about how evil their "privilege" is.

It's a leftist circle jerk where everyone is a "queer" fucking snowflake trying to out-play one another in the oppression Olympics.
>>
>>5896378
>implying trannies aren't typically sex workers
you think being a barista or working for some non-profit agency is going to pay to get their dick cut off? How is that going to pay to shave down that manjaw and nose?
>>
>>5896362
op pls
>>
>>5896387
>I bet they have a spreadsheet with a list of their "friends"

Then make your own spreadsheet of friends, fuckboy
>>
>>5896396
I don't befriend people because they are some queer, mulatto, or sexual demographic.

I don't need to approve of other people in order to feel somehow superior. I don't treat people that cheaply.
>>
>>5896410

Then this whole thread and topic is moot point.
>>
>>5894886
>I go to a liberal arts college

I found your problem. Honesty is the best policy when dealing with people, but I don't see how you'd be surprised to find a bunch of overly sensitive and easily offended cunts considering the environment. "Toe the line" is the mantra of the modern college experience, particularly at a liberal arts one. You should have expected this and known better before you opened your mouth. No sympathy for you, but if it makes you feel any better your fag gaggle group can fuck off too.
>>
>>5894886
It's okay that you didn't want to date her, your choice. Hovewer, you are in the wrong for saying that she's not a real woman (well, at least you didn't say this to her face), and telling a transphobic joke is kind of a shitty thing to do, especially if it was at the expense of someone you know. Still, your friend who told everyone is not a friend of yours, I'm pretty sure he actually hurt her much more than you turning her down did. You should apologise to her, tell her that you have realised your mistake and how much of a jerk you were, that you are still not interested in her as a romantic partner, but not because she is trans, but because you just don't feel that way about her. However, if your "pride" and need to behave like an asshole is more important to you than being a part of the group, then, well, enjoy your loneliness. They are not ostracizing you for not wanting to date a trans person - they are doing it because you acted like a jerk about the whole situation, and I don't blame them.
>>
>>5894886

his doctor did not actually assure you of anything, and four years were not ruined by one bad incident

make up with your friends, or make new friends, there problem solved

also relax and stop talking like a jackass
>>
>>5894935

>pride > friends
>do you even life
>also fuck you for telling me to be a supplicating cuck
>I don't feel bad and I'd do it again

You don't have to blame these people for disliking you or worry about it, anon. You're the sort of person that ends up alone because they want to be.
>>
>>5894961

that's not true cuz they're in college with him and they also go to 4chan etc. and they got along with him before this, all of which means they are children too

if they hate him, they don't hate him for being a child, they just hate him for being a nasty, unpleasant child

OP I'm not saying you even did anything wrong with the turning down of the tranny and the Thailand joke I don't care about that stuff because I wasn't there and I didn't hear how it all came across

but you're acting like a dim, caustic jerk in this thread
>>
>>5894886
kek

> complaining in lgbt
>>
File: 1438020565550.jpg (238 KB, 1440x1439) Image search: [Google]
1438020565550.jpg
238 KB, 1440x1439
>>5894886
I think it was the "jokes", not the rejection that got them to hate you. You can't help not being attracted to someone, but you can do it without being a dick.

Keep that wonderful personality tho and I'm sure you'll make tons of friends. ;^)
>>
>>5894886
this is why SJW's need to be purged. killed, actually. there's absolutely nothing wrong with not being attracted to trans girls, but you also shouldn't make shit jokes about them. you didn't do anything wrong, but you should definitely apologize and explain the situation. some trans girls have it really, really hard and you should be more conscious of it. if anything, do it for the brownie points.
>>
>>5896396
How can he when he has none for being an intolerable asshole?
>>
>>5894886
you seem like a retard, and that's why they hate you
>>
>>5895775
Hurts. The truth does.
>>
>>5894886
get better friends who aren't so butt blasted about every little thing.
>>
>>5898282
>this is why SJW's need to be purged. killed

Put up or shut up, edgy keyboard warrior
>>
>>5898609
go back to tumblr.

No one should be obligated to date transgirls
>>
>>5898619
>No one should be obligated to date transgirls

No one, especially me, said they should be required.
>>
>>5898609
>Put up or shut up, edgy keyboard warrior
i'm voting for trump ;)
>>
Just as you aren't obligated to like or have sex with trans people, your peers aren't obligated to like you either. If they think you were an asshole for talking shit about one of their friends, then they are well within their rights to get rid of you. I don't understand why you assholes go on about how no one is obligated to like trannies but then you get all butthurt when your friends don't like you anymore cause they think you're a transphobe.

tl;dr: get fucked

>inb4 lol u mad tranny xD
>>
>>5894886
>>Let me guess, this was 'transphobic' of me?
Yes, but mostly just overall assholish

>I should be sorry that I'm not attracted to artificially created inverted cock that his doctor assures me is now a vagina?
>is it really a fucking crime nowadays to be attracted to real women?
No, sounds like you just were just an asshole about it
Even some trans people don't want to date other trans, it's fine and even if you were into transsexuals you don't necessarily have to like this specific person

It's very different from just making /pol/ jokes, you came into an established group of friends and insulted a specific person from that group behind her back to her friend. If you weren't new it could've played differently, but for him you were just some random guy that shits on someone he's much closer with.

It's not even really about transphobia, it's the context of the whole situation that makes you a dick. She might as well have been just fat or whatever and they would probably react the same.
And judging from your responses it's very possible you came off as jerk before it and it was just the final straw.

Although I gotta admit it was also a dick move from your friends to not tell you in your face why they don't want to associate with you
If you're so salty because similar things happen to you regularly consider checking yourself for aspergers
>>5894935
>pride > friends
Well, I say prepare for a life a solitude
Even if you surround yourself with people with a very similar mentality (hell, especially so) there are going to be conflicts like that and you'll basically have to apologize or leave

Nothing wrong with not having friends tho, I personally gave up because it's too much of a hassle, if you have low enough social needs and swallowing your pride is really that painful I say there's nothing wrong with picking the easier option
But you need to learn to accept that reality
>>
>>5895877
>>5895877
>>5895877
>>5895877
>>5895877
>This so much

>>5894886
OP You're dumb and at least mildly autistic.
>>
Turning someone down because you're not attracted to them for any reason whatsoever is fine. Making fun of them isn't very nice.

In the real world, sometimes people don't want to be around you if you say unkind things about their friends. This will apply in many different social circles.
>>
>>5894886
i'm with you OP you should poop on their faces show them whos boss
>>
This thread has nothing to do with trans people, it has everything to do with how some spaghetti pocketing Anon couldn't keep his autism in check long enough to act like a decent human being instead of an asshole child and now he's upset that nobody likes him. Even an IQ that low must be enough to recognise the obvious here. Act like a fucking prick and people won't like you, so either stop caring or start being nice. It's not rocket science.
>>
That's probably because,

1) Romantic stuff is a lot harder for transwomen. She was probably scared and nervous, evidenced by how she couldn't even approach you personally. Her friends were trying to help her out.

2) You equated her with being a kinky sheboy thing for having feelings for you (I'm assuming that's what the Thailand joke was about).

Assuming this story isn't bullshit, that would make you sound like a grade A turd OP. She probably agonizes each day already over whether or not she passes.

You can still salvage the situation, if you make it clear you understand how you fucked up, or you can give dating her a shot, and just say you were super hesitant because it's new territory for you, at which point liberal understanding kicks in.
>>
>>5894903
Anon didn't even issue the insult. He merely reacted to one made by another member of the group, ya fucking doofus.
>>
>>5901773
uh no, he laughed and made a joke about thailand when his friend mentioned the transgirl
>>
>>5894886

Don't worry OP, you wouldn't have fitted in anyways. They don't share your kind of humor and being in a group where you can't freely speak your mind sucks.
>>
>>5894886
This is just too funny, and this thread is too funny.

How socially retarded can you be? Not even a 10 year old would be surprised of the social outcome of that situation.
>>
>>5901593
>You can still salvage the situation, if you make it clear you understand how you fucked up
Don't know about that, I sure as fuck would want nothing to do with OP after it.
It's evident what kind of person he is, and he's not going to change after an apology, so I'd never want to be around him anymore.

He fucked up, and he should go to some day care center and find other apsies to be friends with.
>>
>>5894886
you go girl
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.