[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, but what if a "boy" got cervical cancer? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: close-your-eyes.jpg (78 KB, 796x796) Image search: [Google]
close-your-eyes.jpg
78 KB, 796x796
Okay, but what if a "boy" got cervical cancer? What if a "girl" got testicular cancer?
>>
>>5894311
they get dysphoria probably
>>
>>5894318
You ever think dysphoria is natures way of telling you to knock off your bullshit? Every kind of dysphoria, not just gender
>>
>>5894335
That's EXACTLY what dysphoria is. But if you're a mtf for example, dysphoria gets worse when you try to be male, but better when you live as female. So clearly nature wants them to "knock off" pretending to be a boy.
>>
File: realiz.gif (434 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
realiz.gif
434 KB, 200x198
>>5894342
...huh
you know what, no joke, i think yr absolutely right
>>
What about it?
"Men" get breast cancer too.
>>
>>5894318
>probably
>>
Your risk of those cancers is dependent on your sex hormones.
>>
What if you weren't delusional?

What if 21st century post modern ideologies hadn't convinced you that you needed to chop off your cock/tits in order to be happy?
>>
unless you're intersex there is no such thing

there's a thing called biology

there's a thing called truth. I'm sorry it's inconvenient to trannies, but truth isn't subjective
>>
>>5894342
Dysphoria never ends
>tfw will never mother my biological kids
>tfw if I adopt kids one day I'll have to explain myself
>>
File: orchiectomy.gif (5 KB, 310x194) Image search: [Google]
orchiectomy.gif
5 KB, 310x194
>>5894311
>What if a "girl" got testicular cancer?
It'd become a lot easier to convince insurance to cover the cost of getting an orchiectomy, probably.
>>
>>5894894
I'm a gay man and I would have liked to be a girl and mother kids

but you know what? I'm not so I move the fuck on

deal with what you were given and be happy
>>
>>5894979
Being gay isn't the same thing and you know it.
It's easy to brush things off that aren't visible, but getting over dysphoria is a lot like you trying your hardest to be straight. You can't stop it and if you try you just end up hating yourself.
>>
>>5894979
gender identity and sexual orientation aren't the same thing. and I'm also a gay guy and we both know we can't just "move on" deal with what we were given, embrace normativity and just be straight
>>
They'd be thrilled because it'd be medically easier to remove the offending organs.
>>
My response would be fucking fury. I hate dealing with the female parts of my body when they're not actually doing much, but if at any point they're trying to actively kill me? That's fucking it, last straw. Get it out. Get it all out. Do it myself with a corkscrew if I have to.
>>
File: 1458321145192.png (67 KB, 240x254) Image search: [Google]
1458321145192.png
67 KB, 240x254
>>5894311
then they would have cancer

what kind of stupid question was that?
>>
>>5894311
i mean presumably they'd get chemo or radiation therapy? assuming they live in a modern country with medical technology
>>
>>5895469
im kinda confused

i think its trying to hurt my feelings

but im not sure how
>>
>>5895469
OP here, i guess i was getting at if they identified as a women but then got cancer that only men could get... that would suck? yeah i dunno where i was going with this. i get pissy over trans people and issues sometimes, i really shouldn't cause i dont really feel that way
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.