[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming out stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1453377899625.jpg (76 KB, 640x698) Image search: [Google]
1453377899625.jpg
76 KB, 640x698
So came out as trans to my mom via letter (social anxiety and a pussy so couldn't tell her) after two weeks she blew up and told me I'm just messed in the head and she could've stomached it if I was gay but she can't stomach this.
What do I do?
Also general coming out stories thread
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 484x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 484x285
Well you're gay, you're not trans. I'll bet on it.

..oh, you're serious? You actually want to be a man with tits and have a string of surgeries that will leave you an intersexed quazimodo, unattractive of either form, masculine or feminine? Oh go right ahead then.

But you probably don't want that.. You probably want to be treated like a cute young girl. You want to feel cute all the time, be cute all the time, and you want the sexual aspects too. Totally understandable, in fact that's why most men turn gay. Because, they make a choice, either at an early age ( a few make the choice in the womb, so to speak ), or at a later age when they realize this desire. You're trans because you want your cake and eat it too. But it is the forbidden fruit.. And if you're not wise about how you eat it, you will only become hungrier. That is why your mother can't stomach this. You already did the hard part, you came out. So just say "Mama, I may not be trans, I think you may be right and I'm just gay."

Maybe you're trans, but give gay a shot before you say otherwise. It may be the correct answer.

And just to persuade you consider this: young gays get all the perks. They get to be cute all the time, but they stay realistic because they know who they are. There's nothing fun about being an old, ugly, infertile woman incapable of having children even. Don't make rash decisions, make thoughtful ones and you may just be gay and not trans after all. That's just my thoughts but do what you will. I hope you figure yourself out - identity can be very confusing at times. But seriously consider - your mother may be right.
>>
>>5892698
I mean...is it any funner being an ugly old man who is fertile?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
The amount of people who pass is extraordinarily low - you are probably not one of those people, deal with it and take what you can - all the while knowing that a beautiful woman with big tits is always going to be able to get the guy better than you can. I know being pretty feels like such a small aspect of why you want to become a woman - but what else is there? Would you really be so different if you chose to be gay instead, would your life choices really be so different? Your career, your views and ideas on things, activities you find enjoyable? All these can be satiated by being a cross dressing male. All and more, because you will still be who you truly are.

I'm not against trans people. Why would I be? But I hate to see people get caught up in this rabbit hole that society has created. A void of drugs that make you think like a woman, make you feel like a woman, advertising that convinces you you have to be cute all the time, learned feminacy from the change of manual labor to easy jobs in front of computers. In the end you think you're supposed to be a woman, but really, most are just gay.
>>
>>5892736

Yes, because originally OP is a guy.
>>
File: 1426770336231.jpg (17 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
1426770336231.jpg
17 KB, 540x380
>>5892643
>mfw mami still won't accept me
>mfw papi calls me a maricon
>>
>>5892736
Yes. Men stay attractive for far longer than women. As a man you could be as old as 50 and still be considered attractive by a large amount of people. Women peak in their early 20s and it's essentially downhill from there.
>>
>>5892746
But what if they don't want to be
>>
>>5892754
I feel like most 50 year old women would still want to be women then a 50 year old man tho
>>
>>5892750
lol

I think my mom came around recently. She taking me to an endo instead of self medding

almost a year of self med. came out almost 4 years ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 400x1352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 400x1352
>>5892757

>>5892746

When you're young you forget what you really want. Point being the sex that he or she originated as is the sex it makes sense to stay. I am gay as anything and when I'm at my horniest I crossdress. Does this mean I have some desire to be a girl? Yes and I accept it but I don't let it go too far and completely confuse myself into a cursed life, a half life.. I'm sure it's both great and horrible to be old no matter what sex and gender you are, but to complicate it, rather to spend your entire life complicating it is going to make it much much worse.
>>
>>5892771
I dunno
If someone wants to live as a girl and age into an old women instead of an old man I don't see why they shouldn't
>>
>>5892784

What was the first sentence
>>
File: tumblr_o0miohp80E1u02o62o1_400.gif (684 KB, 265x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0miohp80E1u02o62o1_400.gif
684 KB, 265x240
>mfw I came out my parents and close friends are completely accepting of it
>mfw people my community generally looks down on people who wouldn't be
>mfw I get to drink in other peoples' misfortune about something for once
>>
>>5892828
If someone wants to live and age as the opposite sex, why shouldn't they be allowed to?
>>
>>5892880
it bothers me and I don't want to see it.
>>
>>5892698
Do trans and gay really have the same etiology? What's your identity? How did you realize?
>>
>>5892882
Oh
...good argument
>>
>be talking to online friend
>everyone thinks he's a bit weird
>somebody asks him flat out if he's gay
>he says he's trans and is transitioning
>same guy asks for a picture
>the guy is full skinny trap mode but has obvious male adam's apple, deep voice and strong jawline
>the boys rip his shit
>don't say anything because I've never met someone who's mentally ill before so not really sure what to do
>talk to him a few days later and he pretends like nothing happened
>can't stop thinking that this dude has serious shit going on in his head
>inner /pol/ voice screaming that he's degenerate and possibly insane
>the guy just keeps acting like nothing happened

what do
>>
>>5893001
you could try talking about it maybe?
or being supportive if they're like an actual friend more than an acquaintance.
>>
>>5893001
Comfort him and fuq him in his boipussy
>>
shared it before, but why not

>first day of kindergarten
>get home from school
>mom jokingly asks if there were any cute girls in my class
>was never told that guys aren't supposed to like guys
>say no, but there was a cute boy in my class
>she flips her shit, beats me severely, pushes me down the stairs, broken leg
>sends me to live with my dad, just told him she didn't want me
>I'm the bastard child that was made when my dad cheated on his wife
>his wife hates me
>half brother hates me because his mom hates me
>she abuses me in all the most passive aggressive ways
>half brother beats me up at least once a week over any little reason he can find
>dad is indifferent and does nothing

So, TLDR, my entire childhood was ruined because no one ever told me boys aren't supposed to like boys and I outted myself the first day of school
>>
>>5893001
Wow, it's like most trans people are actually normal people and not crazy nutjobs like /pol/ would like to believe.
>>
>>5893104
>trans
>normal
>>
>>5893084
Jesus, thats terrible.
Are things in your life better now?
>>
>>5893117
they are, my half brother grew out of hating me just because his mom hates me, have a bf now, who ironically I was actually introduced to by my half brother, he's never actually apologized for treating me the way he did, but he's nice to me now
>>
>>5893139
Thats good to hear, honestly when I read that and I just conjured up mental images of those scenarios it kind of got me choked up for a moment.

Good knowing it got better
>>
>>5893139
That's good I guess
>>
You know, just because I want to be a girl doesn't make me gay, the fact of the matter is I don't even really like guys, been with guys and they're alright I guess maybe, I consider myself pansexual because I don't care about gender, if I'm attracted to the person I'm attracted to them, and she didn't say I was gay, she told me it'd be okay if I was gay but it's not okay that I'm trans
>>
>>5892742
You don't get to be straight though and enjoy straight privilege
>>
>>5893326
What about female privledge
>>
(not that poster)
>>5893110
well, normal except for the whole mental illness thing. it's only that most of what you see are insane tumblr and tripfag types, because they need to be loud and visible. many would just be that fucked up quiet dude who might have some suspiciously large "pecs" for the rest of his body who either stays like that forever or just disappears at one point, then being a girl or kill
>>
>>5892643
Same thing happened to me. I was basically told my family would have to move to avoid the social backlash and i was causing my grandparents' early death. Wompawomp. Out and on hormones for about a year and a half. I only regret not doing it sooner. Hope things get better for you.
>>
>>5892698
this is bullshit
>>
File: tumblr_nyx4mjGixo1qerdhoo3_400.gif (1 MB, 268x325) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyx4mjGixo1qerdhoo3_400.gif
1 MB, 268x325
> Decide to tell parents I'm trans
> Have first ever bout of extreme anxiety, decide to puss out and write a letter.
> Parents freak the hell out, decide to go stay with gf at the time ( am bisexual but hadnt told anyone )
> Mom cries nonstop and doesn't go to work for 2 weeks just stays in bed crying
> Dad doesn't say anything
> Eventually break up with GF for unrelated reasons and have to move home.
> Get treated like leper, told Ima die alone, monster, etc.
> Don't discuss it for couple months

> One day asks if i still plan to take hormones/transition. Say yeah eventually.
> Get screamed at, told therapists is putting evil thoughts in my head
> tells me i need to man up and forget about it till i get married and have kids
> all my wtfs
> Dad ( truckdriver ) comes to me and tells me one his coworkers kid was trans and killed herself. Gives me money for medicine and syas just dont kill yourself.
> BetterThanNothing.jpeg

> eventually move out shes still very not okay with it and we don't talk about it.
>>
>>5892754
>As a man you could be as old as 50 and still be considered attractive by a large amount of people.

>tfw ugly as a guy.
I got hit on often as a 50yo woman even though I'm not a head turner.

>>5892907
No we don't. I tried being gay. It didn't work for me. I really am psychologically a woman who loves men, and some women too. ;) I realize now that unsettled feeling I always had was dysphoria over my role in the relationship.

>>5893084
iffy
my hell started when I got in the line with the girls...
>>
>>5894078
How is your dad?
>>
>>5894102
>I realize now that unsettled feeling I always had was dysphoria over my role in the relationship.

Saaaame, especially when it's a relationship that lasted through transition.
>>
>>5893104
Trans people aren't normal. Their condition makes them abnormal (ie. against the cis-het norm)
>>
>>5894200
Sexually confused by his cute girlson.
>>
I originally came out when I was 17.
My mom knew something was wrong because of "the way I was acting" so she kept me home one day from school out of the blue.

How was I acting? I was trying to be less of a miserable fuck and I guess I was acting out by being more outgoing, smiling more, shaving my depression beard daily, etc. I had this strange belief that if I "showed signs" maybe they would believe me better.

So after several awkward hours of not being ready to say anything and not knowing how to word it I first told her "I'm gay".

She cried a few tears about that but said it was okay.

Well... then I tried to explain to her that it wasn't exactly gay... that I "wanted to be a girl".

That got the tears to immediately stop. She thought I was fucking crazy and went to call dad at work. She spoke in a hushed whisper in the garage about it.

Afterwards, she asked if I wanted to see anybody about. I said yes, because I hoped seeing a psychologist was the first step. She made some calls and I was able to get to see someone in a month...

Dad said no matter what happens, he'd be there.

I backslide here though. I decided to get super religious instead. I joined a radical online Christian cult. By the time I went to see the psychologist I didn't want to talk about it.

After a few visits with him my mom confronted me about it again because I wasn't saying shit about it.

She asked if I still thought I was gay.
I told her "don't worry about it."

She asked about "the other thing."
I told her again "don't worry about it."

She asked if people online had confused me.
I told her "yeah, maybe."

This satisfied her; she had her good little Christian boy back.
>>
>>5895860
And that's it ? What's your situation today ?
>>
>>5893104
... There's nothing more normal than wanting to mutilate yourself over the belief of being born in the "wrong" body. No nutjob material, no.
>>
>>5895879
>mutilate yourself
Taking pills isn't mutilating yourself. Not all of us need or want surgeries.
>>
>>5895879
>mutilate

Surgery isnt mutilation.

Also surgery is great since removal of the penis means no more testosterone production and no longer needing to take anti-androgens because the testes are taken off.
>>
>>5895887
And those I understand more. If you retain a grain of sanity you're fine, even if you want to look feminine. The nutjob territory starts where delusional thinking of becoming a woman after srs and treatment is present.
>>
>>5895898
I'll never understand how a sane person would subject themselves to such an intensive alteration, pain and mutation instead of coming to terms with how they are born. That's why I say trannies are nuts most of the times. Not because the act itself is insane, it's the obsession and the reasoning behind it.
>>
>>5895910
>instead of coming to terms with how they are born

Read up Gender dysphoria then.

>the times. Not because the act itself is insane, it's the obsession and the reasoning behind it.

Read up Gender dysphoria then.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.