[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some fast facts about phalloplasty. Pics are ok, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 634x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 634x504
Give me some fast facts about phalloplasty.
Pics are ok, just no scars, that's literally what all vloggers show.
>>
It's never going to work out for you. The tissue just isn't there.
>>
>>5892587
Basically you have two choices:

1) Get a micro dick that's too small to penetrate anyone, but will let you pee standing up (probably)

2) Take skin from your forearms/legs and make a real life sized dick for you. This dick needs to be pumped to get hard, but you can penetrate people with it, feel sexual pleasure, and even reach orgasm (some trans men even cum, although of course not semen)
>>
>>5892600
Not to be a dick (no pun intended) but pretty much everyone with the most basic knowledge of SRS knows that.
>>
>>5892608
Well you asked for facts. Those are the facts.

Anything else will be subjective/anecdotical/personal
>>
There's nothing out there that's worth it.
Just try to enjoy your vagina for a while until we get better at using embryonic stem cells. Good things come to those who wait.
>Either that or research it yourself.
Don't worry; there's nothing morally ambiguous about embryonic stem cells, and people that think that there is tend not to know anything about them, how they are produced for therapeutic purposes, and how they work.
>>
>>5892649
>until we get better

I don't really agree with this logic. It's used all the time by trans people, but it doesn't make sense other than from a financial standpoint.

So what kind of miracle procedure is going to be invented that needs your tissue to be in the original form? Like we're going to grow stem cell vaginas and uteri but they're going to require you to have a fully intact penis? Or you can't have an FTM SRS shaft/ megaclit to get a stem cell dick put on? No, the techniques invented would require the ability to connect/ grow new nerves, so there's no reason you need the original equipment.

You'd save $25,000 sure, but if this miracle cure is invented, it's going to be expensive until you've wasted your youth dealing with a hamdinger/ mantaco. So if you can afford the expensive new thing, the $25,000 you already spent is going to seem like nothing anyway.

And this is only IF something like this is invented in your useful lifetime. Chances are it won't be perfected, so it's best used on old people without much to lose if it gets fucked up.

Waiting around for the perfect solution, you may as well put off transitioning because you're praying to Freddie Mercury for magic to be real and zap you into being a Real Man/ Woman. Like dude, if magic is real, you don't have to be living as your original miserable sex for it to work...

tl;dr if your excuse is that surgery/ transition is "not good enough yet" you better be completely happy living your entire life without it, because you have no guarantees that it's ever going to get better. Don't deny yourself the best you can get if that's what you really want.
>>
>>5893089

I don't understand why you're being so salty.

Literally any advancement would be better than FtM SRS currently.

You seem to think he's saying wait for a perfect solution, I think what he means it waiting for a decent one.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.