[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was just wondering would this plug be to big to a novice at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20160319_180250.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160319_180250.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I was just wondering would this plug be to big to a novice at anal play

Thanks
>>
>>5892390
That's fairly small for a plug. You'll be fine.
>>
YOULL BE FINE.
>>
>>5892390
DONT DO IT

DONT FALL FOR THE TROLLS
>>
Something like that? You probably don't even need lube. Just spit on it a bit and jam it in there.
>>
If you're worried, simply don't do it, just work your way up.
Everyones butt is different and it's up to you to work out what fits.
But honestly, it's probably not too big for the average butt. Just lube it up well and go slow, if it doesn't feel right then well it's an excellent indicator of what you can comfortably take.
>>
It doesn't look big at all
>>
>>5892390
just lube up, stretch yourself with fingers, relax and go slowly

first time ever I hurt myself with a toy that was like 2.5cm cause I was super tight and rushed to shove it in
>>
>>5897524
You can also just use the plug rather than fingers. Just poke your butt with it a bunch and it'll give way.
>>
>>5892390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lo0EeWoXis
>>
>>5892390
Could you put something for scale?
>>
>>5897701
The measurements are on the box
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.