[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/, I recently discovered that I'm bisexual. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1458116886616.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458116886616.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Hey /lgbt/, I recently discovered that I'm bisexual. I'm a female and I really want a girlfriend. The thing is; my parents are very religious and I wouldn't want them to know.
And going on a dating site / app is also a no-no, given that people could find out and tell them. What do I do?
>>
>>5891853
>And going on a dating site / app is also a no-no, given that people could find out and tell them.
This is like the most retarded thing people say. They usually don't post photos, because they are not outed. So you either tell your parents or you just go on a dating site, because realistically how is anybody on there gonna out you.
Don't you have like some lesbian bar or LGBT meeting place in your town?
>>
>>5891853
No one is going to tell your parents they found you in a dating app.
>>
>>5891985
I've been snitched by my family members before. I once had a private twitter account where I ranted all of my problems and one of them hacked into it and told my mother. Which is why I'm so scared of it.
>>
>>5892045
You sound like you are 15
>>
>>5892050
19 with very strict parents lmao
>>
>>5892045
Theres a big diff between twitter and a dating site. Telling someone they found you on a dating site admits that they were also on that dating site.
>>
>>5892056
You're literally an adult
Do whatever the fuck you want senpai
>>
>>5892056
So you're a legal adult and worried about your parents?
>>
>>5892045
Protip: everyone on those apps is also gay and you just look like a weirdo for worrying about it
>>
>>5891853
I can heavily relate. Islamic family, bisexual, looking for girlfriend. My best hopes are that I can move far away enough from my family so that they cannot keep tabs on my personal life. Even though I'm a legal adult I don't have enough resources to move out at this moment, plus my family thinks I should stay until I get married to a man
>>
>>5893196
Thank god. People are saying things here like "You're an adult, you can do anything you want" but in reality, while I still live under their roof I have to follow their rules. I also really want to move out but my parents want to keep me here until im 21+
>>
>>5893590
Yeah, I feel you. Though to be fair part of my problem is that I don't know if I'll have enough money to live out on my own, you know? I've been eyeing some apartments but everything's just, I dunno, uncertain
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.