[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm applying to a college and I'm planning on sending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: AlexandreBenois.jpg (161 KB, 1024x657) Image search: [Google]
AlexandreBenois.jpg
161 KB, 1024x657
So I'm applying to a college and I'm planning on sending a cock pic of some 35+ year old I found on 4chan to one of the college admissions officers on "accident." One of my email friends that I was "planning" on sending it to actually has a similar name to one of the members. Would this make me stand out and make me seem more "quirky?" Perhaps, the admissions committee would laugh off the incident if I sent a serious apology letter? but they would now know that I'm slightly homo.
>>
>>5889279
I... Why? Why would anyone do that?
How did you get an offer to study at college?
>>
File: 1450601439501.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
1450601439501.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1728
>>5889303
breh I'm applying to competitive colleges. I need to stand out :)
>>
>>5889309
How competitive are we talking here? Oxbridge/Harvard tier?
>>
>>5889317
10-20 percent acceptance rate
>>
Why wouldn't you send your own cock? You think they'll be impressed by some tired old meat?
>>
>>5889331
That'd be too much. I'm going for a shock factor. I think I can accomplish that with just some other dude's cock. Plus, my package ain't too impressive - nothing to gawk at.
>>
>>5889322
Oh... That's not too bad; you hardly need dick picks for that.
Maybe a picture of some abs... with a little bit of man-nipple showing...
>>
>>5889341
What's important is authenticity, it needs to be your own meat and two veg, no matter how unremarkable you think they are.
>>
>>5889344
I'm not good-looking either.
>>
>>5889349
>two veg
Sorry, I don't visit this board. Wtf does this mean?

I'm not up-to-date with LGBT patter
>>
Btw, I already sent an edgy essay with vulgarities, like "only 500 words really? just fuck my shit up senpai." I have other essays that are more normal. But, yeah, keep in mind, there are some essays I sent that contain expletives
>>
>>5889362
Are you trolling or just retarded? I sent some generic bs for my essay and still got in. Your grades and transcript matter more. What are you gonna study?
>>
>>5889372
Philosophy :)
>>
>>5889353
Your testicles, anon. Post your testicles.
>>
>>5889428
Ah, I see. That's what I thought. Just wanted to confirm
>>
>>5889377
Ah, troll. Good bait, though 7.5/10.
>>
>>5889452
nah, its not trolling. Nothing wrong with philosophy. Just because I put a smiley face at the end doesn't mean I'm trolling either. Philosophy is a serious subject
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.