[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be gay > be attracted to friend > not sure if he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: footlong.jpg (121 KB, 797x856) Image search: [Google]
footlong.jpg
121 KB, 797x856
> be gay
> be attracted to friend
> not sure if he's up to bang
> don't want to risk friendship

What do you guys do? Should I just offer to suck his duck?
>>
Move on
His duck has nothing to do with this
>>
Definitely don't try to make a move. That shit will get way too awkward way too quickly if he says no

Source: first-hand experience
>>
>>5888066
if he knows your gay, then just let him know he's attractive and see his reaction.

if he doesn't know your gay, he would need time to process that alone.
>>
>>5888066
flirt
>>
>>5888071
>His duck has nothing to do with this
this
fuck you op
>>
>>5888066
He's straight. Move on, faggot,
>>
>>5888066

your call. funny story

>junior year
>crush on my best friend
>hes amazing and cute and curly haired (which has apparently become my type)
>i tell him
>he never talks to me again
>fast forward a few months
>neighbor boy really cute
>had a little crush on him since the day he omved in
>that summer he comes over every day to play video games
>We finally beet resident evil 5
>nothing left to do
>he rolls over on my bed and just lays there
>i respectfully DONT make a move after what happend with the other boy earlier that year
>fast forward 2 years
>second boy messages me on facebook
>wanted me to make a move on him that night

life is suffering. all in all if you are REALLY good friends with this friend, dont risk it tho.
>>
>>5888066
play footsees with him. if he's into it instead of laughing it off, you might have a shot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.