[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"trans people aren't real" >"BUT A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1457576919556.jpg (120 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1457576919556.jpg
120 KB, 500x651
>"trans people aren't real"
>"BUT A DOCTOR/SCIENTIST SAID THEY ARE, ARE YOU A DOCTOR? ARE YOU A SCIENTIST? DO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THEM?"

yeah I'm certain that the reason *you* feel this way is because a doctor or a scientist said it, right? it's not like you're finding doctors or scientists who already agree with you or anything.

I bet you started this whole thing totally innocent, no opinion whatsoever of trans people, and then honestly and genuinely came by your position after carefully reviewing the scientific evidence (none of which you can cite, naturally, because there was just so much of it!).

It's not like you see being trans as an escape route from your real problems and into a fantasy world where you can whine for attention and money and everyone has to treat you like a special snowflake for being "brave enough" to totally succumb to a pathetic delusion that mutilates your body, destroys your life, alienates other people, and leaves you with absolutely no future whatsoever. It's definitely the other thing that you said.
>>
>>5885170
tl;dr

Go suck your dad's dick until holy water comes out.
>>
File: 143246548944.jpg (54 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
143246548944.jpg
54 KB, 480x360
>tfw no bf to spank my boigina
>>
>>5885170
It honestly doesn't matter WHY we feel trans. What matters is that the vast majority of medical experts agree that gender dysphoria is mainly caused by a disorder of sexual development, and is best treated with cross-sex hormone therapy. Many trans people recognize that current treatments are imperfect and would be willing to consider alternatives, especially if they haven't transitioned yet or have no hope of ever passing. However, most proposed alternative treatments have serious flaws, namely that they're considerably less effective than HRT, and their strongest proponents are generally those who demonstrate an emotional disgust towards the notion of gender transition, to the point where they think it should be avoided in favor of something that is statistically less effective to treat gender dysphoria. And yes, doctors can make mistakes, like everyone else. But they're better educated than most, and have a great deal of experience in their field; while this can sometimes blind them to unusual ideas, for the most part they're the most qualified experts on the treatment of gender dysphoria. If you have an idea for treatment that you suspect hasn't been tried, you're welcome to suggest it, but don't get angry when it's pointed out it's already been tried and found ineffective.
>>
>>5885184
>boigina
jesus christ that's degenerate. it's a boipussy.
>>
Why must OP always be a faggot, but so rarely discuss the more enjoyable bits of loving other men? It's not like those bits are few in number, either, so the weight of "trans bad" and "girl icky" is confusing.

I like to think it's just unloved and unloving human wreckage tumbling in on their way from /pol/ to stormfront to successful suicide. All the gay men I know have positive attachments, at least, and I'm choosing to generalize.
>>
>>5885170
>a doctor
>a scientist
I'm lmaoing at your lyfe
>>
File: 67656567.jpg (14 KB, 316x234) Image search: [Google]
67656567.jpg
14 KB, 316x234
>>5885629
i dont care what its name i just need someone to spunk spank mine ;_;
>>
File: 1458139110545.jpg (133 KB, 830x515) Image search: [Google]
1458139110545.jpg
133 KB, 830x515
>>5885303
That was really well put.
>>
>>5889061
if you're in montreal, i'll smash your smooth little fuckhole all night bareback. i'll fill you with cum, i'll cover you with cum and i won't finish until your dick hurts from all the orgasms, and you can't open your eyes from all the cum.
>>
>"trans people are real"
>"BUT A DOCTOR/SCIENTIST SAID THEY AREN'T, ARE YOU A DOCTOR? ARE YOU A SCIENTIST? DO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THEM?"

Strawmen work both ways, homeskillet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.