[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post like cishets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 750x498
>I sure am glad that society has no problem with me getting married to this man, who can impregnate my female uterus with his male sperm!
>>
>>5883596
I had a normal childhood and could relate to my peers, my parents loved and cherished me for who I was, and didn't try to force me to be what I wasn't. I just got back from the doctor who said my body is perfectly sound, puberty was totally normal.
>>
Don't flaunt your sexuality in my face, it's annoying and you don't see me doing that.
Now about that chick I was plowing last night...
>>
>What's that anon, you feel depressed about being different? Haha yeah I totally understand xD I'm like soooo different from everyone else too!
>>
Golly, do I love to watch football and look at hot babe's boobs. Tits are boss, bro.

I had to dump my last girlfriend because she was too successful and made me look small. Can't have that!

Women should realize how entitled I am to their vaginas.
>>
>>5884363
I'm okay with you being a faggot, but do you have to shove it down my throat?
>>
>>5884334
That's me but I'm gay desu
>>
me and my gf are totally queering up heterosexuality

shes got short blue hair and i wear a greasy manbun every day. we're so radical and different
>>
>I want to fuck my wife in the ass. I hope she doesn't think I'm gay.
>>
Omg, that guy is a creep! Quick! Pretend to be my boyfriend.
>>
>>5883596
Who cares if you're trans, anon? I don't. I'm cool with it.

You know, I see you as an actual [your_gender]. Sometimes I forget you're trans at all. I'm that cool with it.

Hey, Chad, have you meet Anon? They're trans. And I'm cool with that.

Why do you worry so much about passing, anon? You should love yourself. I don't mind you being trans. I'm cool with that.

>misgenders you
>>
File: 1455256498389.jpg (51 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
1455256498389.jpg
51 KB, 438x600
>I've felt attracted to boys that look like girls. Am I bi ?
>>
I sure love only having one partner for the rest of my life and only doing it in the missionary position and getting tax deductions.
>>
I enjoy being well adjusted and not delusional. Pretty sure I'd kill myself if I thought I was something I'm not. Like, could image being so fucked up you think you're a woman, when in fact you're a man? Oh boy.
>>
>>5885296
I think you're pretty already, anon. I have the same hairline as you anon. Your voice sounds fine, anon. Why would you want plastic surgery anon?
>>
>tfw of being cummed inside
>>
File: cishet.jpg (553 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
cishet.jpg
553 KB, 2048x1365
>My son looks just like me, plus he has my gorgeous wife's eyes!
>There's nothing more profound that seeing yourself in your son
>I even had his penis cut up so it looks like mine
>I have a vested interest in my young son's cock
>This is normal
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.