[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>does the top/bottom dichotomy actually exist or is it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 255x198
>does the top/bottom dichotomy actually exist or is it just fags trying to be heteronormative
>if it does exist, are /versatile/ fags just willing to be either, but actually have a preference
>if it doesn't exist, how do you decide who pays for dinner before heading back home to wrestle each other till one of you is able to mount the other
>oh, and if it does exist does that mean bottoms are the missing link between fags and mtf's
>>
it's all a meme. i am sorry to say, but anyone who "identifies" as a sexual position isn't worth the time of day.
>>
>>5882212
angie pls
>>
>>5882212
Depends on the individual OP make blanket statements about entire groups of people, all I can say is that the "heteronormative" dynamic can exist for some people while others defy it.
>>
>>5882219
Wtf is wrong with being comfortable in a strict passive/dominant role?
>>
>>5882231
I'd never date anyone who said that. It's cringey. I have a bf of almost 5 years though, so unlikely to date again.
>>
>>5882239
Do you take turns fucking butts? How do you decide?
>>
>>5882246
We don't really fuck butts. I think we tried it in the beginning, but just wasn't for us.
>>
File: tumblr_lsimv2TfC41qzlns6o1_400.gif (463 KB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsimv2TfC41qzlns6o1_400.gif
463 KB, 294x240
>>5882239
Well good thing most people's sexual habits and identity depend on how datable they are to you
>>
>>5882251
*don't

Dammit
>>
>>5882251
When I used to have anal sex, I only dated "versatile" guys, aka regular human beings, who you don't start a conversation with top/bottom.
>>
>>5882250
Then what do you do? Jerk eachother off? I'm sure you'd love being able to use that cock to fuck something for once
>>
>>5882250
You
>think
you tried it?
>what?
>>
>>5882257
Well that's great for you, but I have my own preferences, also how to do you define "normal guys" is there some hidden scale or chart that lets track this? And isn't being gay already abnormal?
>>
>>5882258
>Jerk eachother off?
Yeah, sometimes.
>I'm sure you'd love being able to use that cock to fuck something for once
Eh, not really.

>>5882262
Yeah, can you remember exactly what you did 5 years ago?
>>
>>5882269
For me, "normal guys" meant guys you met through friends or not specifically in the context of sex. Yeah, being gay is abnormal, but you're just using this to twist my words. I meant like a guy you go to the movies with, hold his hand for the first time, and kiss him when the date is over.
>>
>>5882270
That just sounds weird, though. "We tried looking for a car, I think, but I don't remember. The bus is fine." How do you have no urge or memory of it?
>>
I only like feminine guys but they are usually strict bottoms, every time I let it be known that I'd suck them or let them fuck me they lose interest.
>>
>>5882275
It's not weird, it's the answer an academic would give you. Because there isn't any surety to it, because "trying to", but then giving up after a few times is a longer answer than "I think".
>>
>>5882274
Are trying to imply that only verse guys can do this? You know couples can follow passive and dominant roles while still doing all that lovey dovey shit, but yeah I get where you're coming from disliking guys who think it's the first tjing you should know about them
>>
>>5882277
and the line between gays and trannies becomes even thinner
>>
>>5882282
No, I'm not implying that only verse guys can do this, however I am only saying that I've never dated anyone with whom I've had the "top/bottom" conversation. Maybe the first time I had sex, but that wasn't really dating.

Even if I had buttsex I wouldn't want to be limited to one role.
>>
>>5882279
An intellectual would remember attempting butt sex. I remember the couple times I had butt sex with ex girlfriends. I remember plenty of the normal sex i had with ex girlfriends. I remember almost all of the times I messed around with sticking fingers up my own ass. Idk how you can't remember whether you tried anal sex
>>
I'm a vers and everyone I'm interested in is also vers. I usually fall into some sort of preference or other depending on the guy, like I might like to be an anal top but oral bottom most of the time, and switch it up occasionally.

I don't date people who are strictly one or the other, that's too restrictive.
>>
Please ignore the anti-anal fag, OP.

The answer is that most guys have a preference, but the top/bottom position doesn't necessarily correlate to dominant/submissive personalities. There generally isn't a power dynamic within standard homosexual relationships - the top isn't "the man" and the bottom isn't "the woman". Both are men, therefore both are equal.
>>
>>5882294
>oral bottom
What? I guess that means on ur back when in 69? I didn't think who was on top and who was on bottom of the 69 mattered as much as who is penetrating who's butt
>>
>>5882306
"oral bottom" is an awkward term for someone who gives head rather than receive it
>>
>>5882319
Does an oral bottom not want his dick sucked? Why would anyone not want their dick sucked? It feels so good.
>>
File: 1456310434137.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1456310434137.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>5882303
>the top isn't "the man" and the bottom isn't "the woman". Both are men, therefore both are equal.
>>
>>5882326

The guys I talked to weren't attracted to the thought of masc men sucking them off, but were fine with girls or traps doing it.
>>
>>5882326
I can't speak for that anon, but from his post he seems to prefer anal and then finishing off his bottom with oral. It's really just a matter of which end you want to cum in. Either feels pretty great, from my experience.
>>
>>5882335
Interesting, so they are bisexual but when they are with men then want to play a feminine role
>>
>>5882343

To me it seemed like they just aren't attracted to men in general, they just liked dick, I'm the same way, which made us incompatible cause I'm masc.
>>
>>5882212
Don't bothet yourself with those kind of questions, OP. The truth is that anal sex is disgusting in every sense, and anyone who willingly engages in it can hardly be considered a human being.

You'd think that after so many years of anal sex making the trasmitiom of mortal diseases ten times more likely to happen, people would avoid it. But no. It's sad.
>>
>>5882362
It feels good
>>
>>5882354
so does that make one bisexual or straight like the #femininepenis /b/tards are straight
>>
>>5882370

technically bi, but its weird how we love dick but not guys in general. Some people like traps because it lets you get some dick while not being disgusted by what its attached to.
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (96 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
96 KB, 448x473
>>5882362
>>
>>5882368
>>5882392
Enjoy your hiv

>inb4 I-I'm in a ltr of 10 years k-kek

No, anom, mayonnaise is not a boyfriend
>>
>>5882418
Enjoy your alimony, breeder.
>>
File: 1420792385768.jpg (153 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1420792385768.jpg
153 KB, 1080x720
>>5882212

I'm a top and I see the idea of bottoming as pretty gross/very uncomfortable, I've tried sticking things up my butt before and I hated the sensation
On the flip side whenever I see a qt round butt I get an animalistic urge to mount it
I'm not bi either
>>
Nice arm chair psychology
Why dont you go back to community college with your theory
>>
>>5882362
I bet you have a massive dildo and defend it in you are not getting fucked by someone and cant get aids.
>>
I like to think top/bottom is a major thing in the community, it's certain how things always are in every single gay chat I've ever been in.

But then I hear really pissy fags on 4chan getting all mad saying "THERE IS NO FIGURATIVE GIRL IN A GAY RELATIONSHIP, THEY'RE BOTH COMPLETE EQUALS!"
>>
>>5882498

Its just a matter of preference, not a big deal, but def a turn off to me. I'd rather have the best of both worlds. Fucking bitches and being fucked like a bitch.
>>
>>5882212
I find myself definitely favoring one over the other. It kind of just works that way.

I'm a bigger, more butch guy, and I find myself with smaller, cute guys most of the time, who all want me to fuck their ass.

It wouldn't feel right to have one of them fuck me in the ass.

The guys who I would want to fuck me in the ass don't want to. Usually they're straight or just not into fucking my type.

So it just ends up that I'm kind of left out of bottoming. I suppose there are twinkish guys who have the opposite problem. Every expects them to simply be the one who gets fucked.
>>
>>5882498
That's true though. The bottom isn't inferior to the top. He just happens to be the one who is penetrated.

This is why male-male love is so pure and egalitarian; there's no pretense. Men can be on the same footing with each other. That's impossible in hetero relationships.
>>
>>5882277
nice trip dubs
>>
> tfw no bf ever, probably.
> never have to worry about poop-dick and who gets the bottom bunk.
> whole double bed to myself.
> 90% of gays are utterly insufferable where i'm at.
> lonely as fuck, tho.
Feels ambiguous, man.
>>
I have fetishes, and it exists because we want it too since it makes things more interesting. You can do without it and be just fine, but that's more boring.
>>
Hetronormative is a stupid fucking buzzword invented by the leftist schoolyard to make something normal sound bad.
>most people are straight. Therefore straight is people's default assumption.
Jesus christ how awful.

As far as top and bottom: there are people who like the sensation of a duck in their ass snd there are some who prefer their dick in an ass. Some people like both. Some people exclusively like one.
How is this a hard concept to grasp? It's really not difficult.
>>
>>5882957
>forgetting that some people like neither

Fucking FASCIST
>>
File: 142345788944.png (260 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
142345788944.png
260 KB, 500x373
>>5882514
eh tbqh when my bf is letting out high pitched moans as i rub his prostate he does look like a bitch (which i love)
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.