[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My coming out video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Eminem_-_Not_Afraid.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Eminem_-_Not_Afraid.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
This was really hard for me to do, I'm finishing up my senior year at school and I've decided to let everyone know the real me. Opinions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR8S0hnJseY
>>
File: 1452661036412.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1452661036412.png
42 KB, 500x322
biggest cringe on this board so far this year. congrats.
>>
File: tumblr_ns4y0dqf3T1uscg3co1_500.jpg (37 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns4y0dqf3T1uscg3co1_500.jpg
37 KB, 500x334
>>5882145
>white boy rapping
>horrid blue lyric text
>that suit and bowtie
>Gayface

Yell that's my brutally honest opinions on your video, thanks for the laugh though
>>
ay caramba
just talk to the folks that matter no need for a vid or anything bro
>>
>>5882155
>posting redditfrog

Even cringier
>>
eh, pretty cringe.... but whatever works for you.

keep rapping though. it wasnt good but it seemed like you have a passion for it. if you keep at it you could be very good in just a few years

lose the suit
>>
>>5882145
shit is blocked in my country, fuck you.
>>
pls dont

its the cringiest ever

seriously
>>
>>5882218
>keep rapping though. it wasnt good but it seemed like you have a passion for it. if you keep at it you could be very good in just a few years

Jesus, don't lie to the kid. He has no flow whatsoever - can't even keep syllables on tempo. That's not something you can learn - it comes naturally or it doesn't.
>>
>>5882145
I love you, you're a good actor.

Hope you make it big
>>
>>5882869
you can learn how to keep syllables on tempo. you can't learn passion. I don't know this kid but if he does have a passion for rapping, then he garuanteed he will get better with time. not necessarily professional level, I'm not telling him to drop out of school or anything.

this is true for anyone. passion is the secret ingredient. I'll be cliche as fuck right now and bring up michael Jordan being cut from his highschool team...
>>
I cringed but hey

You're still cute
>>
>>5882145
For your sake, delete this. It's not a good idea. Think about how this will be remembered in seven years. Think of how you'll feel about it. Why do you really want people to see this? Please don't take that as mean or sarcastic, I'll give a genuine response to your answer.

Also if you want to keep rapping, do it all day 'erry day because you're going to need the practice, no offense. No good musician started good. Most professionals have dumped at least 10,000 hours into whatever it is they do.

Do some manual labor and tan a bit so you don't look like a white man of means, that will alienate you're edgy and 'hard' audience who believe that they're rough. The suit makes you look like a memelord and the bow tie doesn't help.

Invest in a mic and learn some audio engineering too. That quiet in the background grainy music is probably making you sound way worse than you would otherwise.

You're cute though. Wish you luck, friend.
>>
>>5882218
>keep doing [thing that he's bad at and even if he was good at would have a very slim chance of ever being successful doing it because he's white and pudgy and everyone and their mother wants to be a rapper too]
yeah nah don't lie to people to spare their feelings, it's immoral, you're setting him up for failure
>>
>>5886591
jesus, you pessimistic people. god forbid I encourage someone to continue doing something they enjoy. I never told him to pursue rap as a career. that's his choice. all I said was keep it and and you'll get better, which is true.

what do you gain from discouraging someone?

>>5886537
this is correct. 10,000 hours. anyone can be great at anything if they want it enough. just gotta put in your 10,000 hours.
>>
>>5882145
You know you can simply just tell people that youre gay, right? No meed for this cringy nonsense.
>>
File: bagel cat.jpg (129 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
bagel cat.jpg
129 KB, 660x495
>americans
>>
File: 1446068607570.jpg (10 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1446068607570.jpg
10 KB, 225x255
I want to die.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.