[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm straight and I dont usually come here but I just wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1375460535505.png (274 KB, 470x553) Image search: [Google]
1375460535505.png
274 KB, 470x553
I'm straight and I dont usually come here but I just wanted to show my respect for all of the gays and trans people. I dont know how you do the whole anal thing, constantly having your ass plundered by dicks and other things.

I just took a shit earlier today and it destroyed my ass on the way out. Dropped a literal log in there. Wiped my ass and it was all blood, it hurt like a bitch. And I am literally scared to take a shit again because I can feel that my ass hole is in ruins.

Props to you all.
>>
>>5881420
u like pussy so much u became one
>>
>>5881420
Eat some fiber you sperg.
>>
not going to lie: after i started using dildos, i noticed that taking a shit became much easier
>>
>>5881563
this

once you open the tamper seal on your butthole life becomes easier for you honestly
>>
>>5881420
Drink more water so you won't be dropping rocks. Also thank yuu for the respect
>>
>>5881598
No problem.

I get my daily greens and usually drink a fair bit of water. I dont know what happened this time.
>>
>>5881420
Bi girl who's never done anal reporting. This kind of happened to me once, and I was filled with admiration for gay men.
>>
>>5881420
> i'm stra-
Stopped reading there.
>>
>be gay
>get constantly ridiculed by society
>every once in a while, a straight guy will express admiration at our ability to take dick without complaint

It makes it all worthwhile.
>>
I've done a generous amount of anal stretching with larger toys in the past, but now every time I do anal play, there's a fair amount of blood. The fuck is wrong with me? I even took a 3 month break and still same result.
>>
>>5882192
>tfw top and never get any praise
>>
>>5882204
Asian detected.
>>
>>5882200
ass cancer, sorry m8
>>
>>5881563
>>5881590
>he doesn't miss the feeling of a gigantic shit log ripping through his anus
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x645
It takes a big dick to leave you bleeding ; )

Thanks though lad. Means a lot.
>>
>>5882200
Ya sure ya using enough lube? Also make sure the toy's material isn't reacting badly with you or something
>>
>>5882200
Most likely internal hemorrhoids. You might want to go and get that checked because it means you shouldn't be doing anal things anymore.
>>
>>5882164
So you'd stop reading if somebody wrote "I'm a strapping young gay boy" because it starts with stra?
>>
>>5881420
I'm a straight cis woman and I take it up the ass too. Where's my praise huh?!
>>
Anal isn't really too hard or too bad once you get used to it. Sure it might look painful to some, but most of the time it's really pleasurable, if it's painful that's usually a sign to stop. All depends on the person though, you have to learn to relax to enjoy it.
>>
>>5883665
check your privilegde roastie
>>
>>5881420
Damn, dude, you might want to see a doctor. I've had anal sex before, and no blood occured - we did use lube, though, but I'm pretty sure a dick is a much bigger thing than a common shit.
Also, if I'm bi, do I get your respect too? If so, thanks.
>>
>>5882687
Kek
>>
>>5881420
Great post 5/7
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.