[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 28 year old female virgin, and I'm pretty sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: FE56.gif (611 B, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
FE56.gif
611 B, 196x196
I'm a 28 year old female virgin, and I'm pretty sure I'm gay. Besides the fact I'm attracted to girls, and dress like a boy, I have nothing else to indicate who I am. I mean I know who I am, but coming from a virgin does it sound strange that I identify as a lesbian. Btw I've never kissed or been on a date with anyone either. Is this happening with anyone else? How can you be sure your gay/lesbian without having been with someone?
>>
>>5881287
Love and attraction
two very strange worlds who may or may not have anything in common.
you can feel attracted to whatever you want. does it really matter?
One day you might fall madly in love with someone for the person they are and not their gender or whatever. don't get to worked up about the idea of being gay or not. doesn't really matter nowaday anyway. do what you feel is the right thing and you will find someone you like eventually. :)
>>
>>5881287
Straight people who are virgins until their late 20s aren't uncertain if they're straight or not, and they're playing the dating game on easy mode
>>
If girls give you boners you're gay
>>
>>5881287
>but coming from a virgin does it sound strange that I identify as a lesbian.

Why would it?
Sure, a lot of gay people end up trying hetero just because that's what they expect and are expected to be into.

But not all do, and if you know youre not and you know youre just into girls, then hey, you've saved yourself a whole bunch of time and awkward dating.

But if you look at guys and they do nothing, and look at girls and your heart goes doki doki, then you're pretty fuckin gay.
>>
>>5881287
Could you be attracted to a boy who acts like a girl?

Coukd you enjoy a gender reversed relationship?
>>
>>5881287
I'm in pretty much the exact same boat. I feel pretty insecure about it as well, but I'm the type of person who questions everything about everything so that doesn't help. No answers here!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.