[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do some gay men act like this? I'm gay, but my sexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: Gay_qawbly.jpg (336 KB, 729x1024) Image search: [Google]
Gay_qawbly.jpg
336 KB, 729x1024
Why do some gay men act like this? I'm gay, but my sexuality has no bearing on me as a person, you wouldn't know I'm gay unless I told you. But flaming, out, loud and proud types, really put me off. I want nothing to do with them and don't want to be associated with them. Why do flaming guys feel the need to act so embarrassingly?
>>
>>5879590
All gays are mentally ill. Some just haven't realized it yet
>>
File: 035 - GjA3J2q.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
035 - GjA3J2q.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>I'm gay, but my sexuality has no bearing on me as a person

If this was true you wouldn't give two shits what the pride queens are doing, you faggot.
>>
>>5879605
Or, people lump me in with them despite my having no connection to them, which is why I think about this
>>
>>5879590
Because they want to

Because they like it

Because they have fun

Etc
>>
>>5879601
As long as they like their partner as a person and not a piece of ass
Unmarried sex is degeneracy even for straight couples
>>
>>5879601
The doctors say I have schizo, depression, bi polar, add etc.

But does anyone really believe that shit exists?

Sounds like gay shit to me
>>
>Why do some gay men act like this?

Because they want to.
>>
File: 14345356745.png (121 KB, 318x419) Image search: [Google]
14345356745.png
121 KB, 318x419
>>5879590
tbqh the only thing that triggers me of that pic is the toungue piercing

its like the worst place to get a piercing after ur dick
>>
>>5879728
You are a degenerate
It's in your bones
Don't deny it you freak
>>
>>5879590
your internalized homophobia m8
>>
>>5879612
And? Are you such a fucking child that such a thing matters to you? People have different personalities. Do you get mad when people assume you're fat if you tell them you're American, or a drunk if you tell them you're Polish?
>>
They probably do it because they need to prove to themselves they don't care what the world thinks.
>>
>>5881317
Not OP but your comparison is no good. I avoid telling new people I meet I'm gay because then there's something to prove all of a sudden...is that really the case with your comparison? Fuck no.

>>5881254
I can't help but feel the same way OP does but I don't hate being gay or wish that wasn't the case. However, I still think you are right and me giving this much of a shit must be some internalized homophobia artifact
>>
>>5879590
>wouldn't know I'm gay unless I told you
really dubious
the majority of gay men do have telltale signs and gaydar is very much a real thing

the only people you would "never guess" are gay are the not actually gay pederast types who frequent boards like /cm/ and shit and basically just like young boys because theyre girl-like
just saying the internet has FUCKEd people up
>>
>>5881391
There's plenty of actually gay guys you'd never guess are gay..
>>
>>5881400
I'd like to add they are the exception though...you're right about the gaydar.
>>
>>5881383
>there's something to prove all of a sudden

No there isn't. And if there was, if you truly are any different just being yourself should be enough proof, so tou literally have to do nothing.

If you really feel that you need to go out of your way to proove anything yo people, then you're most likely actually trying to proove something to yourself.

Basically, you're insecure. That's why you care so much about other people's opinion to begin with, and why you get annoyed when others in your situation show self-assurance
>>
Is that a Sister of Perpetual Indulgence?
Because they're badass, man.
>>
>>5879601
Why is homosexual it a mental illness?
>>
>>5881412
Of course there is, people have all sorts of preconceptions about this stuff, you end up being yourself and all of a sudden you've proved something without any intention. I didn't imply I go out of my way to prove something I implied people have stupid expectations and judgement that are especially strong with this subject. I am insecure and I'm only out to close friends but I have good reason to be insecure when I had to weed out preconceptions with people who know me closely, how's that gonna work out with new people I know nothing about? Better keep quiet and let them get to know you first, that's my experience..
>>
>>5881469
>people have all sorts of preconceptions about this stuff

Which literally doesn't affect you at all unless you live in some backwards shithole.

Seriously, just stop giving a fuck. People don't care that much, if at all.

>oh, anon is gay
>pictures anon at a pride parade in his mind
>somehow your gay experience is ruined
>they never think about you again
>you feel bad
>>
>>5881497
I didn't make this thread first of all. Yeah I need to stop giving a fuck but I don't know how, sort of an involuntary dread of being out publicly. Anxiety isn't really about rational thought, not sure why you pretend it is.
>>
>>5881604
Dude I once had a panick attack while trying to buy a candy bar. Anxiety is my life. Rational thought, growing a thicker skin and finding something that relaxes you are the things that help the most.
>>
>>5881497
>people have all sorts of preconceptions about this stuff
>which literally doesn't affect you at all

except it does affect you
>unless you live in some backwards shithole
which is... where? backwards shithole can be applied to many places around the world, even in the US. and again

it does affect you.

>People don't care that much, if at all.
i dont speak for everyone in the world but i think most don't take too kindly to homos. and while i don't give a shit if they are offended by it, i do have an issue with them actively trying to make our lives miserable for such a small aspect of our being. And yes, these people do exist in an unfortunate number for the year 2016.
>>
>>5881671
also we have this thread every fucking day.

>we shouldn't let X because it makes us look bad
>we shouldn't care if X makes us look bad
>no u
and that's pretty much the summary of every one of these threads.

>including the douchebag who's egoistically compelled to point it out.
>>
>>5881629
I quit weed over a year ago, I used to literally abuse that. It was something that relaxed me and definitely played a role in my anxiety, if not directly, then indirectly from the behavior it promoted. In any case coming out as gay will destroy me whether I like it or not, to do such a thing you need full confidence in who you are as a person. This is not the case yet.
>>
>>5881689
yeah....yeah.
>>
File: gay_man469x625.png (355 KB, 469x625) Image search: [Google]
gay_man469x625.png
355 KB, 469x625
>>5879590
Because the want attention, errr I mean rights!

In all seriousness don't let it bother you, just sit back and laugh at absurd faggots like this and at the fags that get booty bothered at you for making fun of them
>>
>>5879590
Don't worry, we flamers, proudists, out of the closet, non-conforming, nothomophobic and non binary gays also don't want anything to do with you at all. In fact we're as much ashamed of you as you are of us. Please consider going on grindr topost a picture of your torso in a masc4masc profile, then commit suicide. You won't be missed.
Byyyeeee xoxo
>>
>>5881846
>implying that the only way to be proud of yourself is to be a flaming attention whore

Yup, you're super booty bothered
>>
>>5881878
> proud to be gay
> worried about what people will think of him if associated with efeminate gays
Pick one.
>>
File: 1455907583772.gif (2 MB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1455907583772.gif
2 MB, 499x374
>>5881930
Never said I was worried about being associated with flamers, just that I hate that people imply it's the only way to be proud
>>
>>5881993
>Never said I was worried about being associated with flamers.
>>5879590
>But flaming, out, loud and proud types, really put me off.
>I want nothing to do with them and don't want to be associated with them.

Man i wish I still head my reaction folder. It's almost like you didn't think that through, did you?
>>
>>5882091
I'm not OP you autistic fag
>>
>>5882103
Then why did you reply to a post directed at op (>>5881846) and didn't state so?
Do you not know what "not op but" means? Can you even chan? Don't you know when we reply to a post like I'm doing right now, it's implied we're the person that was refered to in that post?
And you still have tge audaci-ty to call me a retarded. Any of these days, I'll tellya.
>>
>>5882125
To make fun of you and have you noticed that OP hasn't replied once to this thread, and you are retarded for jumping to conclusions so quickly and lacking awareness.
>>
>>5882152
I'm not that poster, you autistic fag
>>
File: CD9i8XLUEAA6LU-.jpg (21 KB, 540x412) Image search: [Google]
CD9i8XLUEAA6LU-.jpg
21 KB, 540x412
>>5882188
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 640x357
>>5882205
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.