[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans/Crossdressing Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Trans Stories thread

When did you first "crossdress"?

What were your childhood signs of not fitting into your gender?

How did coming out go?
>>
>>5879504
When I was 6 I wore my sisters' halloween tutus and my family caught me, funny story
I'm not trans though
>>
>>5879504
I grew up in a deeply religious community, and my deeply religious parents liked to put me in a dress growing up, because they already had a son and wanted a girl, because another son let Jesus down or some shit. "Be fruitful and multiply", you know. I worked out I was trans in my early teens, I am SKIPPING that story, but my parents were abusive, and I wasn't sure if their reaction would be to beat/pray the gay away, or celebrate because they finally had the daughter they always wanted instead of me (and fuck me if I was gonna make those assholes happy). So I said fuck it and crammed that shit down deep and just suffered quietly, until my parents died. I regret that, because it's way the hell harder to pass when you've already done puberty as a dude. Totally doable, though, don't get me wrong.

Maybe a year and a half, two years after they bought their pine pyjamas, all that shit resurfaced and I decided it was time to fucking deal with it. I practised crossdressing, makeup, and feminine voice in secret, since I lived alone after that, and for the first time in my miserable shitheap of a life, I was happy with myself. My psych wouldn't give me hormones because she was a local and didn't BELIEVE in trans, and I couldn't afford to go see a proper one. I came out to my best friend, who I THOUGHT could keep a secret, she could not, I made the mistake of not calling her a liar to cover my ass, and as I should've predicted, it was a fucking disaster.

So I fucking booked it, mate. Hitchhiked until I found a job that'd hire a trans (I gave up literally everything I ever known to be a cute girl, I was NOT going back), rented a shitty apartment, rented out the second room to college students, spent more than a few years getting the medical shit squared away, made friends. Sometimes I think I'm kind of lucky in that I sort of got to make a clean break; no awkwardness with people who used to know me as a dude.

Well fuck you too, 4ch. Guess I'm out of space.
>>
>>5879608
>I came out to my best friend, who I THOUGHT could keep a secret, she could not, I made the mistake of not calling her a liar to cover my ass, and as I should've predicted, it was a fucking disaster.
What was the disaster?
>>
>>5879649
>deeply religious community
>be fruitful and multiply

Have you ever heard of the Quiverfull-Minded? If you haven't, it's basically a subcult of Christiandom. Basically, they believe the holiest thing a human can aspire to is "make as many more humans as you can before you die (usually in childbirth, if you're a woman, or hard labour, if you're a man, in your 40s either way)", because that's that many more "soldiers in the army of the Lord".

Take a wild fucking guess as to how these kind of loons reacted to what, in their ears, amounts to "I'm voluntarily removing myself from the gene pool", mate. I'd've been better burning a cross on the minister's lawn.

Hint: It starts with "t", and ends with "otal ostracism". Try being a teen trying to get by in a town where 9 out of 10 businesses are owned by people leaving explicit instructions not to serve you. I had to hitchhike because I wasn't ALLOWED to use the fucking Greyhound.
>>
>>5879688
Holy fucking hell anon. I'm so sorry. How old are you now?
>>
>>5879608

>my deeply religious parents liked to put me in a dress growing up, because they already had a son and wanted a girl
>I worked out I was trans in my early teens, I am SKIPPING that story, but my parents were abusive, and I wasn't sure if their reaction would be to beat/pray the gay away, or celebrate because they finally had the daughter they always wanted instead of me (and fuck me if I was gonna make those assholes happy)

Literally, LITERALLY, retarded. And you did fuck yourself indeed in attempting to spite your parents.
>>
>>5879752
Late 20s. Shit's fine now.

>>5879772
You think I don't know that? You think I haven't spent the better part of a decade in therapy over this shit? Hey, so, it turns out you don't make the best fucking decisions when you're a kid raised by cultists who think "don't spare the rod" is the most exciting phrase they've ever heard.
>>
>>5879799
>don't spare the rod
this sounds like the kind shit elders would say when i was in the JWs
>>
>>5879883
Are the JW's big on corporal punishment?
>>
>>5879883
I mean, it IS a bible verse. Somewhere in Proverbs. "He who spares the rod hates his child; he who loves his son is quick to discipline."
>>
>>5879608
>and my deeply religious parents liked to put me in a dress growing up, because they already had a son and wanted a girl,
I thought this was something that only happened in masturbation fiction written by repressed transsexuals.

>because another son let Jesus down or some shit.
What version of the Bible is this from?
>>
>>5879901
The kingdom hall that I grew up in was
>>
>>5879912
Probably none, but since the entire point of the Quiverful "Movement" is to reproduce wildly, it's more pleasing in the eye of the lord to have girls than boys, because you only need one male to knock up an arbitrary number of females.

Why the hell has "trans stories" become all about the part of the story before they were trans?
>>
>>5879912
>I thought this was something that only happened in masturbation fiction written by repressed transsexuals.

Dude, I'm not even trans and this happened to me. Literally /every/ photo of me, white cishet male scum that I am, from before like age 3 has me in one of a variety of floral dresses. They called me Bethany. I've never gotten an explanation.
>>
>>5879934

> since the entire point of the Quiverful "Movement" is to reproduce wildly, it's more pleasing in the eye of the lord to have girls than boys, because you only need one male to knock up an arbitrary number of females.

Wow, they don't teach biology in your parent's cult, do they?

>Why the hell has "trans stories" become all about the part of the story before they were trans?

You're born trans, senpai. Any part of your life is fair game.
>>
Let's brighten this mood with a happier, if more boring, counterpoint!

Okay so, I liked, LOVED to wear my sister's skirts as a kid. I hated pants, and I adored spinning around and watching the skirt twirl. My parents were okay with this around the house, and it went on until I was 12 and she was 13, and while back then I was just sad, now I'm pretty sure it was because she got her period.

I learned about trans..ness? Transism? The existence of trans people, in school, when I was about 14. The idea, description, depiction, of dysphoria resonated with me, I did some soul searching, kind of "tried it out" in private with my two besties, had them call me by a female name and pronouns when we were alone, borrowed and tried on clothes and makeup from the girl when we were over at her house, it all felt super right, and my "boy life" slowly became dreary drudgery.

I finally came out to my other friends and to my family when I was 16, my parents had the cliche "oh sweetie we already knew years ago what took you so long" all prepped, my friends collectively shrugged, said okay, and switched from calling me asshole to calling me bitch, I'm on HRT right now, and basically nothing bad happened except my usual summer job at the Dairy Queen wouldn't hire me, so I've been doing summers at a local wing joint instead.

[spoiler]It's not Hooters, you sick fuck! :P[/spoiler]
>>
File: baby-clothing.jpg (89 KB, 552x486) Image search: [Google]
baby-clothing.jpg
89 KB, 552x486
>>5879504

>tfw my first time putting on women's clothes was adulthood, when I was already 20 because I was afraid of being caught when I was younger and I only grew a spine then
>tfw it wasn't that I was afraid of being caught in the act, it's that I was afraid of being caught from the evidence that would be left behind (like leaving my mom's clothes in a different place from where I found it or folded a different way)
>tfw when I did try it, it was terrible because my body was already that of a grown man

Still haven't tried makeup or nail polish, since lipstick is the only thing I've seen lying around and I never see her use it (I also don't like the colors she picks), along with nail polish seeming like it would run out quickly. I'm guessing that since I never see her use lipstick, except for when she last went to a wedding, but she continues buying it, she only wears it when she has sex with my dad.

>>5879971

The closest thing to a dress I've seen myself wearing has been something like pic related when I was an infant, which was opened on the bottom so that it was a bit more flow-y.

>>5880122

>my parents had the cliche "oh sweetie we already knew years ago what took you so long" all prepped

I would be mad if my parents knew the whole time but didn't do anything until I told them myself, to be honest.
>>
>>5880122
>It's not Hooters, you sick fuck! :P
>not wanting to reinforce your femininity by whoring yourself out
>>
>>5880036
>Wow, they don't teach biology in your parent's cult, do they?
But that is how it works...

>You're born trans, senpai.
Or you just don't know when you turned trans.
>>
>>5880251

>But that is how it works...

I mean that your parents never learned biology, perhaps from their parents if their parents were also cultists. A natal boy isn't going to be able to get pregnant, after all.

>>5880251

Even if transgender is something you become, I doubt it happens late enough that it doesn't go back at least as far as your earliest memory.
>>
>>5879934
>Why the hell has "trans stories" become all about the part of the story before they were trans?
Think of it as the process of deciding you'd rather be female.
>>
>>5879522
>I'm not trans though
why not?
>>
>>5879504
Well when I was only 3 and 4 my best friend was a girl across the street and we would always have tea party's and play dress up. I loved dressing like a princess and would even come home dressed like one. Well anyway one day I was dressing up with my sister (I was nearly 6 by now) and my dad walks in the room and gives me this scary cold stare of disappointment. That's when I started thinking I was doing something wrong, also I grew up Christian where being gay was wrong so I repressed those feelings hardcore. Well a long time later when I was like 15 I secretly started wearing my sister's panties and it turned me on so much and now I have a sissy fetish where I love dressing up and being girly in private. Tbh I might have been trans if I wasn't raised religious but instead it turned up to be some sort of sexual fetish instead. I'm a bit grateful because I wouldn't want to be trans it doesn't sound fun. Can anyone relate btw
>>
>>5880842

I'm stuck in Christian community hell, going to a megachurch school.

I want to get out of here as fast as possible and transition in college.

Can't relate to the sissy thing, but I used to do figure skating until I quit when I figured out that I was trans.
>>
>>5880842
>Tbh I might have been trans if I wasn't raised religious but instead it turned up to be some sort of sexual fetish instead. I'm a bit grateful because I wouldn't want to be trans it doesn't sound fun. Can anyone relate btw
Repressing it into a fetish doesn't on its own stop all the misery of wishing you were female.
>>
>>5880806
Because I'm fine being a guy
Sorry that it's impossible for you to comprehend that not EVERYONE is trans
>>
>>5880966
Yea if given the choice id probably choose female but I would rather be male than trans. Whenever I feel like I want to be female I just do my sissy thing and that lasts for a while. Plus whenever I dress up its always and only sexual, not for depressing feelings
>>
>>5880122
>tfw I missed the chance to get this because I was a huge coward
It's time to finish it.
>>
I remember vividly wanting to be a woman starting around age 13 or 14. Did a lot of research into what trans people did and for some reason forgot all about it for a few years because I think I saw I had to be 18 to do anything about it anyway. Did a little crossdressing around the house when I was alone.

It came roaring back when I was 18 and 19 and that's when I began messing around with crossdressing and write a draft letter of me coming out as trans. Still feel pretty bad about it because I look horrible.

Found a GF last year who seems okay with it. For some reason, I said it was just a sex thing when I told her about it because I was afraid of losing her. Now it's getting worse and I'm about to graduate college (22) and I think this might be my last chance to do anything about it and even remotely pass.
>>
File: 1454303845978.jpg (46 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1454303845978.jpg
46 KB, 312x312
>>5879504
When I was 9 I crossdressed in a folk festival kind of thing. I didn't have any feelings of dysphoria and if I did I didn't know what I was feeling.

For my whole childhood I enjoyed roleplaying as a girl in games and stuff and after I turned 10 I can remember that I could feel something wrong about myself. When I was 12 I talked to a friend about it and he explained to me what being transgender was and it pretty much exactly described what I was feeling.
After I came home that day I said to my father that I was "gender confused" and he said something that I'll never fucking forget for my entire life. "It's just a phase anon, wait until after your teens and see how you feel then"

So being the naive 12 year old, I was like
>Well fuck can't argue with my parents
not knowing the fucking havoc testosterone could wreak on my body if I didn't do something fast. For the next three years I stuffed it down and waited, though it was also on my mind.

Fast forward until 15 and a half years old and I was deeply depressed, looked like shit, ate like shit, no exercise and was generally a wreck. All this kind of stuff was brought on by seeing masculine features and body hair growing steadily. It was around that time that I discovered 4chan and decided to begin a trap diet (No meat, lots of veges, cardio, hip excercises, AA supplements, lots of soy milk etc) which made me feel and look better but multiplied the dysphoria tenfold.

I decided that it would be a good idea to come out to my mother this time rather than my shitsucker father and it went great. I got on hormones a month or so after my 16th birthday and felt so much better ever since. I still have crippling anxiety and self consciousness though.

I still regret not insisting when I was younger so I could have avoided having such a fucking miserable early teen experience and just gotten on hormones possibly having a better outcome passing wise.
>>
>first time cross dressing
I think I n middle school I tried on my mom's clothing late at night
I stole her bra and stuffed it with socks, wore a dress over it, and imagined myself being a girl
I felt really shameful about it

>childhood signs
I used to cry easily until I was like 7
I wanted to grow my hair long in first grade like the rest of the girls but my parents wouldn't let me. Eventually I just gave in to what they wanted
I also learned to not have any emotions somehow
My friends always said I looked sad throughout middle school and high school
I tried to learn how to lucid dream so I could be a girl
I was fascinated with trans stuff since I was a kid, used to try to catch the Maury Povich show in case it was a "I'm actually a man!" episodes, but it was always a paternity test show
i dunno there's other stuff probably
>tfw not trutrans
I always felt like a weird sick pervert, and still kinda do so who knows maybe I am just a freak
>>
>>5881466

I know that same feeling, senpai. I'm running through the events of my past to understand why I kept it to in my own head for so long. I think I'm close to compiling every reason, if I haven't already.

>>5881586

So you didn't come out after writing the draft?
>>
>>5881651
Furthermore, my father has also repeatedly said behind my back that he'll never see me as a woman, in the worst kind of tone you could think of.
>>
>>5879504
My first crossdressing experience happened when I was 2 or so.. went on til I was around 5. Youngest of six siblings - oldest two were boys the rest girls. Sisters used to dress me up when they had to babysit me. Don't really remember much of it, due to how young I was (only memory I do have was of them parading me downtown in a red dress, slipons, and bright red lipstick.. which I remember being really into)... They claimed that after a while I started asking them to dress me up and I insisted my name was Lucy or some shit (apparently I was a hon, even at the age of two/three).

After that I didn't really crossdress until I was like 12 or 13.. That was just basic shit. Taking my sister's clothes and underwear when they weren't around or borrowing/dressing up in my female frind's/girlfriend's clothes. The most intense crossdressing thing I think I've ever done (which is probably pretty tame compared to other people) was getting ball scrapingly high red and black striped thigh highs and some cotton panties for myself to wear around.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.