[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid fucking bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Go to Charring cross GID appointment
>Been going for a while now, think I'm making progress
feelsgoodman.jpg
>Sat there is some dumb fucking bitch in a stupid red skirt
>red skirt
>passes well.
>sits like she owns the place
>smiles at everyone
>fucking bitch
>I fucking hate that bitch
>>
>>5877879
Sounds to me like YOU'RE the bitch.
>>
>>5877890
No.
She was sat there, being short or some shit. she was maybe 5'7? 5'6?

And she was wearing big stupid man boots, and my mum, who was with me for support, said they were "Cute" can you fucking believe that?
>>
>>5877893
She sounds cute to be totally honest with you mate.
>>
>>5877975
How?
She wasn't even wearing lipstick..
>>
>>5877986

Stop being a jelly hon, senpai. I doubt she was even being smug, just your transference of insecurities.
>>
>>5877986
Good. Cuties shouldn't.
>>
>>5877991
No!
She was sat there, like, slightly to the side, grinning. You could fucking tell she was judging everyone. Then she came to me, and saw how well I walked in heels and she looked confused. So she was defnitely fucking jealous
>>
>>5877879
>feelsgoodman.jpg
You deserve to feel envious, hon.
>>
Yeesh, hope I never enounter you at that place.
>>
>>5878000
8.5/10 - had me till here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.