[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here try Pueraria Mirifica for estrogen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
If so what was your results and what was the dosage/duration?
>>
just get on real hrt and not waste your time with alternative shit
>>
>>5876941
I don't have the resources available to me atm to do that, am wondering if this can be a effective alternative in the meantime.
>>
>>5876946
Don't kid yourself into thinking it's a real alternative, but it can keep you from getting manlier before you can get real hrt.
>>
>>5876971
I know that it isn't and obviously HRT is much more effective. Just would like to know what to expect from this herb. Have your tried it yourself?
>>
File: 1453878016553.gif (93 KB, 314x319) Image search: [Google]
1453878016553.gif
93 KB, 314x319
>>5876921
I've been taking Pueraria Mirifica and Black Cohosh pills with a lot of flax, soy, and dairy in my diet for maybe 4-5 months now. My breasts are developing really well, my cheeks are getting fuller, and I feel more comfortable in my body. body euphoria. I'm high and wish I shaved. I'm going to get on the real shit this month.
>>
>>5877337
None of this is true. Plant based estrogens aren't useable by the body.
>>
File: 1450492410270.jpg (334 KB, 552x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450492410270.jpg
334 KB, 552x1000
>>5877355
Im sure some of it must be working. Maybe my body reacts to having it inside me without consuming its fibers. Aromatherapy can affect your mind, why cant plant estrogen?
>>
File: 1450400335524.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450400335524.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>5877355
Also ive read a lot about black cohosh affecting the menstrual cycle which in my mind also a spectrum. It calms me down and my cat is drawn to the pills i drop.
>>
>>5877443
>and my cat is drawn to the pills i drop.

Cats are fucking retarded. Mine will open my desk, pull out a pen and chase it on the floor all night. You could drop arsenic pills on the floor and the cat would be attracted to them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.