[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Tom Gun.jpg (43 KB, 728x635) Image search: [Google]
Tom Gun.jpg
43 KB, 728x635
Why haven't you done it, /lgbt/? The world is getting worse and the future for us is looking pretty bleak. What keeps you alive?
>>
File: 1457244140508.gif (996 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457244140508.gif
996 KB, 500x281
It's could've been worse, I could've lived in the 60s.
>>
>>5872509
Wut

Future has never looked better for us
>>
>the future for [LGBT] is looking pretty bleak
Where are you posting from? Russia? Uganda? Some other third-world shithole?

>the future for [civilized humanity] is looking pretty bleak
Well, when you put it like that... I can't really argue.
>>
if i could reliably die in my sleep i would choose that option without a second throught
>>
It's a brave new world awaiting us
>>
Never has the world been safer and better for a lot of people. Most of humanity has lived in terrible conditions and died horribly.
>>
>>5873301
So brave, absolutely stunning.

Wow
>>
>>5872509
I want to lead the glorious revolution establishing the people's republic of America
>>
>>5872509
My friends, family and boyfriend. Also, I have some perspectives going for me; not much, but I'm majoring in History of Japan and might visit the country itself one day for practice, which was my childhood dream. There are games I've never played, books I've never read, anime I've never watched - if all falls apart for me, I can live off of some minimum wage job and indulge in fiction, or even write my own. Not to mention the fact that I'm curious as to where the world is going - I want to be here when something spectacular happens.
>>
I've got a decent career already at 25, 3 pets who I love to pieces, and probably just hetero enough I could pretend to be straight if it came down to that. I have no reason to kill myself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.