[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any way to get rid of attraction to TS women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: ladyboy.jpg (14 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
ladyboy.jpg
14 KB, 236x353
>>attracted to TS women.

>>Before sex they're the sexiest most exotic creatures that make me cum buckets.

>>After cumming its like a magnifying their manly features

>>I instantly am repulsed and have no desire to cuddle or interact with that person until I'm horny again

>>i've made more than one MTF cry because of this

>> not attracted to men or masculinity and never have been

Chasers of /lgbt/ , is there a way out? Why the fuck do I like TS?
>>
File: bombscreen.jpg (31 KB, 598x472) Image search: [Google]
bombscreen.jpg
31 KB, 598x472
>>5871658
Send them my way and kill yourself.

/thread
>>
why not just fuck them and treat them like the vacuous effigies of humans they are and drop them afterwords?

That's the only thing they're good for really.
>>
>>5871658
Move onto femboys. You'll be honest about your orientation at last and they won't mind being called boys.
>>
>>5871676

>>Move onto femboys

Femboys are like diet coke

They're an option when you can't find what you want , but they don't quite "hit the spot"
>>
>>5871667

>>why not just fuck them and treat them like the vacuous effigies of humans they are and drop them afterwords

as horrible as this sounds, this is the best advice you can get

transwomen aren't exactly known for their sunny personalities
>>
You think that might be because they're constantly being dumped on by dickbags like you two?
>>
Why don't you just fuck real women, faggot?
>>
>>5871694
They won't get sad if you call them boys, but they still use mtf type meds. Maybe if what you're into is boys being like girls you'd be better off with that.
>>
a glib facsimile
>>
>>5871778
>>a glib facsimile

how's the employment market for english majors, anon?
>>
>>5871745
>>You think that might be because they're constantly being dumped on by dickbags like you two?

did you even read the post you unpassable manlady?

he's asking how to get RID of attraction

he realizes that you're abominations and that he wishes he wasn't attracted to you
>>
>>5871767
Why don't you just fuck real women, faggot?

OP this is the only solution really. Fuck cis women, and the desire kind of fades

get a cis GF you pound on the reg
>>
>>5871783
positively cromulent
>>
>>5871658
Lobotomy.
>>
why dont you try cuddling with them while you're horny until you stop being a big baby about it and can cuddle them after
>>
Sorry for question... am I gay if I like Transsexuals and women? I dont really like men.
>>
why don't you just pay for TS prostitutes? You don't have to cuddle them after, and you can just be honest about your purely sexual intentions

beware they all have aids

but seriously it seems your real problem is your vision is different depending on your sexual arousal.

ask yourself, would I rather I always saw trannies as men? or as sexually exciting /d/ickgirls?
>>
>>5871767
because they lack the penis.

I like my tgirls to be sexy, big boobed, bubble assed and have a anice dong and balls.

I should go back to it actually. last time I fucked a trap was almost a year ago. She came on my face too.

Last time a trap fugged my ass was nearly 4years ago. I should retake that awesome fun.
>>
>>5871694
For me femboys are like a fucking three course meal. Fujoshit. But they're almost all gay.
>>
>>5873036
>beware they all have aids
??
>>
>>5873033
I don't think so

ask any transexual prostitute who is their main client? they say it's married men, who look and act straight, and who probably have never slept or done anything sexual with a gay male in their life

so if all these straight guys are liking transexuals, then I don't see why it makes you gay to like them as well. they look like women

I mean the ideal ts is something which looks - no IS biologically women, but has a penis instead right?

basically that's the ideal TS, in my mind at least, a literal woman but she has a dick. So if that's the ideal, tha's the fantasy of what I like and what I think all tranny's should strive to appear as, then it's not gay at all. because if it was up to you, she would be biologically female with a dick, rather than was born a man and got surgery to look like a woman

anyway that's what I tell myself to convince myself I'm not gay
>>
>>5873039
I-I'm not gay and I'm a femboy... but such is being a femboy everyone assumes you are gay.

Please be a QT chick and Australia.
>>
>>5873046
Neither a QT nor Australian.
>>
>>5872353
Looks like that shut him up
>>
>>5871658
I'm that way with pretty much everyone, doesn't matter cis or trans

You can just say that you have a tendency to get grossed out and uninterested after sex, though I imagine with trannies they're gonna still think it's about them even if you actually were like me and got grossed out by everyone equally
>>
File: IMG_1611.jpg (47 KB, 538x454) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.jpg
47 KB, 538x454
this is one of the stupidest threads i've ever seen
>>
>>5873039
They're practically mtf given what they do to themselves, you're probably in denial about not being straight.
>>
>>5871658

You just need even kinkier shemales.

You could find yourself a kinky dominant shemale. Those mostly seem to come from brazil for some reason. Get her to lock you in chastity and only let you cum rarely when you've "earned it". You'll be super horny all the time and will treat her like a goddess.

However, a kinky submissive shemale would work well too. You'll still treat her like shit but she'll be into that. Like you could literally keep her in a doggie kennel and bathe her with the garden hose. You could even tell her, to her face, "I'm sorry, I really need you to go away because I just cannot stand to look at you. I mean, the sight of you is literally turning my stomach" and she'd say "yes sir" and go sit in the corner and masturbate furiously.

TL;DR: BDSM is the solution. As usual.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.