[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do tranies use "chaser" with a negative connotation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: chaser.jpg (22 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
chaser.jpg
22 KB, 324x324
Why do tranies use "chaser" with a negative connotation?

Do they honestly think someone straight will put aside their revulsion toward their deformed bodies because they're "in love"?
>>
>>5871478

i dont really get it either. mos tpeople embrace the 'chaser' thing cuz it gives them points. but trannies seem to refuse to dat someone if they are a 'chaser'

which at its core simply means someone who acknowledges that you are outside the norm but is really turned on by it.

i dont understand what they could possibly want other than that.
>>
>>5871478
It's because "chasers" are those who are attracted to features that trannies don't like (i.e. their dick).
>>
>>5871489

Usually a chaser is curious and wants to just try sex with a transwoman and have no intention of a long term relationship.

Some transwoman are fine with one night stands and other's aren't.
>>
>>5871506

>usually a chaser is curious

is this a thing? wouldnt that just be called trans-curious?

a chubby chaser isnt someone who is curious about sex with fat people. they acknowledge their attraction to fatties and chase them. big difference.

if you dont want one night stands thats fine, but to dismiss anyone who may be a 'chaser' is kinda stupid. thats like a woman refusing to have sex with a 'straight' man cuz if they REALLY loved her they'd love her no matter what gender she is or what sexuality they have.
>>
>>5871500
but anon

if they weren't attracted to the dick

why sleep with an abomination in the first place?
>>
Its not really about gay or straight, but rather dom/sub, and chasers tend to be desperate submissive losers.
>>
i think they just arent happy with anything. i mean they arent happy with their own gender, why would they be happy with someone actually liking them for that?

but i got fucked by my own dad, so who am i to talk
>>
>>5871506
>>Usually a chaser is curious

This is incorrect

it purely refers to men who are attracted to TS women more than cis women or men
>>
>>5871527
>>but i got fucked by my own dad, so who am i to talk

what the fuck?
>>
>>5871545

i know im not the only one here who's done it. I've seen the incest threads.
>>
>>5871549

I assumed this was just some weird ass kink

was this abuse or intentional?
>>
>>5871557

technically abuse, started when i was 9. went on into my teens.
>>
>>5871514
>>is this a thing? wouldnt that just be called trans-curious?

you're right, that anon is wrong

someone actively looks for TS whether or not interested in long term or short term is a chaser

it implies sexual preference not romantic intentions
>>
>>5871478
Imagine if you will, you have a goiter. A big ol' fucking goiter on your neck. And someone wants to be with you because they love that you have it. But for you, it's nasty, it's disgusting, you have to live with it. But they just wanna see it. Touch it. Suck on it. And if you ever try to get rid of it, they try to talk you out of it.

That's a fucking chaser.
>>
>>5871562
technically abuse, started when i was 9. went on into my teens

why don't you fucking report it?

that's seriously fucked up
>>
>>5871571
>And if you ever try to get rid of it, they try to talk you out of it.

no, that's not a chaser

a chaser is someone who is attracted to TS women more than cis women

hence the term "chaser", he "chases" transwomen

if you want surgery get it, don't blame other people for your lack of resolve
>>
>>5871574

hes in jail last i talked, so not much left to do. would take more energy than not. lifei s the way it is, you know?
>>
>>5871592

this would be purely anecdotal, but do you think the experience in any way shaped your sexuality/gender?

what do you identify as?
>>
>>5871585
>don't get surgery then you'll be just like every other girl
-Every. Chaser. Ever.
>>
>>5871605

im just gay i guess. i think it shaped me quite a bit, cuz i got an addiction that i dont think would have come up naturally (or at least as fast) without him. but as for just being gay itself, i think i was at least bi from a young age. i remember having major male TV crushes at that age.
>>
>>5871478
It's a mental protection mechanism - anything that reminds them they aren't real women is very upsetting and is best left alone.
>>
>>5871615

well yeah. you wouldnt want the person you are attracted to based on genitallia to go get that changed, would you?
>>
>>5871585
But most chasers openly look down on TS women and consider them to be inferior to cis women in almost every way besides the shenis. You see it all the time in these threads where they go on about how 'beggars can't be choosers' and how trans women should be grateful that they're even interested in them. Also a lot of them are manipulative, unsympathetic and condescending towards the women they're supposedly so attracted to.
>>
>>5871647
See the goiter metaphor. You're being attracted to someone based on a physical attribute they hate. They're just meat to you. So fuck off and die, mancunt.
>>
>>5871672

they are attracted to you based on who you are. they like you the way you are. if you dont like it, thats great, dont date them. but you cant really expect someone to switch sexualities just cuz you switch genders.

date a chaser until you cut it off. you guys make it sound like your penis keeps growing back and you have to keep cutting it off despite chasers begging you not to.

just beacuse someone likes you the way you are doesnt mean you are meat. it just means they like you the way you are. romance has a physical side, otherwise we'd only boink strangers.

mancunt.
>>
>>5871687
Nobody wants to be the object of someone else's fetishes. Go get a real girlfriend, beta fuck.
>>
>>5871708

sorry, i only date actual men.

>nobdoy wants to be the object of someone elses fetishes

im sorry, is trans a gender? or is it a fetish? and if its a fetish then why are you taking part in that fetish?

sure a lot of you are transitioning, but again, if you are, why havent you cut your dick off yet? you make it sem like they grow back like beards. cut it off and you never have to worry about these guys ever again.

taht or embrace the fact that some people love lady boys.
>>
>>5871722
It's a medical condition, it's not a gender, or a fetish. It's a condition that we treat with transition. You are turning a illness into a fetish. You sick fuck.
>>
>>5871731

i dont fetishize it. i like dudes who are dudes. im gay.

>its a medical condition

then why do half of oyu NOT want to cut off your dick? should guys still not find you attractive? what do you want here?
>>
>>5871739
Just like cancer, some people require different types of treatment to be healthy and well again. Some people need to have their faux vagina. Some need to be rid of their jewels. Some are cool being seen as female, genitals irrelevant.
>>
File: Megacuck.jpg (758 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
Megacuck.jpg
758 KB, 1000x900
>>5871478
>Thinking a meme is what is holding you back from fucking the hottest trans bum.

Its not the meme its the fact that your ugly and creepy.
>>
>>5871825
>>Its not the meme its the fact that your ugly and creepy

self loathing is a horrible thing, anon
>>
>>5871838
If I can't have a real girlfriend why can't I just get a discounted one with a penis?
>>
>>5871854
Dude I paid one the other day 100$ to get pegged and cuddle.
>tfw she didnt even look me in the eye ;-;
>>
File: 1456962781186.png (826 KB, 1100x688) Image search: [Google]
1456962781186.png
826 KB, 1100x688
>>5871861
>>5871854
Post your emails I'll send you guys my archive
I have tones of nudes
>>
>>5871478
It's because just like real Women, trannies have the luxury of choice. When everyone wants you, you're able to pick and choose.

Nowadays everyone wants to fuck a tranny even if it's just for the novelty of it. Even straight dudebro Chads will plow a boy pussy on one of his off-nights. Trannies refer to some guys as chasers the same way actual girls refer to some guys as losers. A.k.a "Not hot enough to throw me against the wall and fuck me"

It has nothing to do with their feelings it's simply being over-entitled cunts.

You can bet your ass that trannies from back in the day would take anyone they could get.
>>
File: 1449532673510.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
1449532673510.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>5871895
Real women are fucking trash!
>>
>>5871881
Have any of beepbeep? He's the only one I'm interested in.
>>
>>5871881
post red
show me Red!
>>
>>5871881
[email protected]
>>
>>5871881
[email protected]
>>
>>5871881
send to [email protected]
>>
>>5871881
[email protected]
>>
>>5871657

>But most chasers openly look down on TS women and consider them to be inferior to cis women in almost every way besides the shenis.

Its the fucking truth! You guys only get mad when we point it out, but I see so many threads with you all comparing yourselves to females and self loathing over how you'll never measure up.
>>
>>5871478

because

>>5871516

chasers are purely interested in sex, dick is abundant and low value so we can afford to avoid psychos who are seconds away from murdering us if we don't let them give us a toothy blowie
>>
>>5871478
It's about pride, they don't wanna be mixed up with a "shitty chaser" that only wants to have deviant sex with trannies.
But we all know deep inside, they all would fuck anything, since they know they are totally fucked up with their mutilated bodies.
>>
>>5871478
>Why do tranies use "chaser" with a negative connotation?
Because they're sloppy bottoms who love the d, while trans usually dislike using it and dislike submissive guys.
>Do they honestly think someone straight will put aside their revulsion toward their deformed bodies because they're "in love"?
But that's a false dichotomy. There are bi guys then there are thirsty, closet-gay chasers.
>>5871523
this pretty much
>>5871657
nail on the head
>>
>>5872148
I love you.
>>
>>5871895
CREEP SHAMING
R
E
E
P

S
H
A
M
I
N
G

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5872148
>I'm out you to all your friends for the dirty chaser you are.

Jokes on you, I don't even have any friends!
>>
>>5872166
;-; k i stop
>>
File: 1454890570475.gif (837 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454890570475.gif
837 KB, 800x800
>>5872152
U too
>>
>>5871478
I feel like Trans people need bi people cause I honestly could care less whether you have a penis or not and whether that penis comes with tits.
>>
>>5871881
[email protected]
>>
>>5872104
>>It's about pride, they don't wanna be mixed up with a "shitty chaser" that only wants to have deviant sex with trannies. But we all know deep inside, they all would fuck anything, since they know they are totally fucked up with their mutilated bodies.

couldn't have said it better, anon
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.