[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm almost exclusively into femboys, yet I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
I'm almost exclusively into femboys, yet I've never met one in real life. How rare are they? I worked at a fucking gay bar ffs, only sw like two attractive ones the entire time. I see them in femgen and on the net pretty often though. Wtf, maybe I'm in the wrong city....

All we have here is old fat pervs, trans, and bull dykes. I seem to be the only exclusive top who isnt just out for one night fucks.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>5871243
Most of the femboys I've met don't actually participate in the gay community much oddly enough. So yeah you won't generally find them at the gay bar.
>>
>>5871243
Go to raves or EDM DJs.
>>
File: 1457732546500.jpg (19 KB, 402x338) Image search: [Google]
1457732546500.jpg
19 KB, 402x338
>>5871249
Ugh, so frusterating. I feel like I'm searching for a fish in a sea I've yet to even sail. In fact, I'm i the Sahara, and he's in the Mariana Trench getting posed up by some blue whale who doesnt know how to appreciate him...

>>5871255
But FUCK I hate those shit music genres. I may still try it though...
>>
>>5871243
Someone fill me in please.

What is a fem boy
>>
>>5871286
Go to the femgen thread here and all your questions will be answered.

But basically a very effeminate/androgynous looking man.
>>
>>5871286
A qt mtf that uses male pronouns.
>>
>>5871286
Seriously?

Its like...a cute effeminate male. Not really as expressive as a twink. Just...a cute usually younger guy. Typically between 17/ mid 20s. But, thats just the typical.
>>
>>5871312
And look like reverse traps
>>
>>5871243

Yes, of course they're "rare," you dumb fuck. Its like being attracted to hermaphrodites (exclusively?). If you're "exclusively" attracted to something so specific you have a fucking problem man.
>>
>>5871405

I'll clarify its because you have to have pretty specific genes to actually pull off "femboy."
>>
>>5871286
a closet tranny
>>
>>5871411
>>5871405
>implying femboy= Futa
>>
>>5871243
They don't actually exist, it's all camera angles and photo manipulation.
>>
Too bad you can't photoshop your face irl.
>>
Same problem. I love cock, but I'm not attracted to most men, so a feminine guy would be perfect for me. In theory that is, I think >>5871715
is right, I've never crushed on any guy unless it was online.
>>
File: 1431470715602-1.jpg (92 KB, 615x826) Image search: [Google]
1431470715602-1.jpg
92 KB, 615x826
>>5871243
mfw I have a femboy bf and you all don't
>>
Just date trannies. You're gonna end up doing it anyway, all femboys transition sooner or later.
>>
>>5872919
Fuck off hon, trannies are gross
>>
>>5871405
Didnt realize having an attraction to a certain type of person was a "problem".
>>
>>5871243
as a fat old perv, i am offended by your characterization of us.
>>
>>5872889
You lucky bastard
>>
>>5872919
Nah, not all femboys do. Some of them aren't even fully gay.
>>
>>5872889
post pics senpai
not lewd just proof
>>
>>5873084
Most of us are bi-leaning gay
>>
>>5872919
when will this meme end?
>>
>>5871456

That's not at all what he's implying.

Femboys need to a particular bone structure, a particular build, and a particular face structure. There's a lot you can do through diet control, exercise, surgery, and hormones, sure... but at a certain point to be a convincing femboy or trap you need a very specific genetic jackpot to coincide with a very specific fetish.

I'd give anything to have a body like that but I look like Zangief from Street Fighter 2. There is only so much science can do and I don't have a million dollars to throw at it.
>>
>>5873049

post the booty
>>
>>5871243

Eyyyy let GWPD explain it all, fuck.

Firstly, 'femboy' is a near-fiction classification. It's weeaboo shite - so going to Japan (or, actually, Thailand) might help you. Thailand's your safer bet, probably. East Asian genetics seem to make this a bit less impossible, so maybe it's more real there, I don't know. But if you're west of the east, you aren't going to find many of them in bars because most people who fall into your idealized aesthetic won't be old enough to get into bars.

'Cuz, traditionally, they're cartoon mangu children. The irl version is like 14-18 and never goes outside. I mean, I guess maybe there's like 1 close-enough methed up twink per better bar who managed to extend it a while. But not really, it's mostly shite.

But I guess this is still an ok bet:
>>5871255

Because everyone I've seen at raves looks like a fucking gay little boy (girls included), and it's great and lots of them dress really flamboyant-like and it's way sexy.
>>
>>5876428
/femgen/ disagrees.
>>
>>5871255
How do I get into raves?
>>
>>5871243
What city?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.