[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cut or uncut? I used to think cut was superior. how wrong I was.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Lollipop Eva.jpg (244 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
Lollipop Eva.jpg
244 KB, 700x900
cut or uncut?
I used to think cut was superior. how wrong I was.
>>
>>5868143
It doesn't matter.
>>
I prefer uncut for bareback blowies, but it's not a big deal otherwise
>>
>>5868143
I'm cut, and uncut dicks are just softer, maintain lubrication better.
cut dicks tend to be dry and ugly. that's why I got mine pierced. that and I'm insecure about my size.
>>
I'm uncut and i prefer cut... it's just good grooming.
>>
>>5868143
literally the least important thing

unless its like bottom of your foot hard or phimosis or something
>>
File: 45775219_480mw_p15.jpg (223 KB, 480x809) Image search: [Google]
45775219_480mw_p15.jpg
223 KB, 480x809
>>5868143
>>5868143
Does it really matter that much, shinji?

All dicks are created equal.
>>
>>5868247
all you have to do is wash your fucking dick regularly and thoroughly. just one extra spot for uncut dicks.
>>
File: hentai shinji.jpg (55 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
hentai shinji.jpg
55 KB, 500x667
>>5868266
no... I guess not.
>>
>>5868247
Here is another grooming tip: If you cut off your feet, they won't smell anymore.
>>
>>5868313
Here is another grooming tip: If you cut off your feet they won't work. It's different for foreskin.
>>
>>5868348
yet another grooming tip: if you cut your toes off, you won't get toe jam and your feet will work perfectly fine
>>
File: derp.gif (842 KB, 460x467) Image search: [Google]
derp.gif
842 KB, 460x467
>>5868394
stop. just stop.
>>
>>5868348

O yeah foreskin works fine after it's cut off
>>
>>5868436
You don't actually need it to function, it's just not as sensitive. Most ne works fne without it, it's just not pretty. Missing toea, however, actually fuck up the usefulness of a foot. Without the big toe, you're essentially handicapped.
>>
>>5868442
The foreskin might be more important than previously thought.
There is evidence showing up that the foreskin absorbs fluid, and after copulation vaginal fluids will be absorbed through the foreskin making the male fall in love with the woman.
http://jenapincott.com/a-new-theory-on-mens-penis-shape/
http://scicurious.scientopia.org/2011/02/04/friday-weird-science-penises-are-funny-looking/

The same can then be said fore men having sex with men relationships, the seminal fluids will be absorbed by the foreskin and thus binding a relationship might occur more.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.