[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay trans people, have you ever pretended to be cis to bone someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: forever_alone.jpg (987 KB, 1280x2748) Image search: [Google]
forever_alone.jpg
987 KB, 1280x2748
Gay trans people, have you ever pretended to be cis to bone someone?

I don't mean pre coming out, but after coming to terms with being trans you willingly said you were cis to sleep with someone

If you're straight and pretended to be cis to get with a gay person feel free to share your stories too
>>
>>5866597
like pretend to be cis of your birth gender or the one you transition to?
>>
>>5866597
See, I'm not full time yet, I'm still not out to my family or most of my friends, so that makes it hard to meet anyone as my preferred gender. Puts me in the awkward position of having to meet almost everyone in "boy mode" despite being a transgirl. So yes, I've entered relationships with straight girls under the pretense of being a cis guy, but it's not really ideal for me.
>>
>>5866600
Cis of your birth gender
>>
>>5866597

No, but I have thought about it. The fact some other MtFs say they were told they were good at sex when all they did was do what they wanted done to them makes me curious to try having sex with a cis woman.
>>
>>5866673
I realized I was trans at 10 and dated a couple girls before I came out at 16 so yeah. It's called being int he closet.
>>
No. I'm up front about being trans, because I want the guys I fuck to know that a dysphoric meltdown during sex is possible, and I want them to be prepared if it happens, and lying to put myself into uncomfortable situations like that would be really retarded.

Then again, I usually don't go for straight men, so it's a moot point. Even with the straight-ish guy I'm currently dating, he's stated an interest in cis male twinks. He's kind of in "if it's pretty, fuck it" camp.
>>
I have thought about it since I'm apparently a very cute guy but I'm ugly when I try to pass as female.

Some chicks have hit on me at work (not out at work yet) and I'm thinking of just going for it and not saying I'm trans.
>>
>>5866673
oh, nah, i was a virgin pre-transition

so pure
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.