[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, um, shaving doesn't do it for me anymore. It takes 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: neet.png (35 KB, 151x150) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
35 KB, 151x150
So, um, shaving doesn't do it for me anymore. It takes 1 hour or so to do the whole body, and just hours after doing it hairs are starting to sprout.
I've tried epilating but I must have a low pain threshold because I absolutely cannot stand it. I really need some way to keep me from spending 8 hours a week on getting rid of hair. I thought Veet/Nair would be okay, but I've read people saying it barely lasts longer than shaving? Is this true? What are your experiences with it? What about numbing creams for epilating instead? Would those let me epilate without excruciating pain?
Waxing is too expensive i think so it's out of the question

td;dr shaving takes too long and does too little, how long does Veet/Nair last, are numbing creams worth it for epilating or do they do shit?
>>
>>5864951
I actually used Veet (what it's called in the UK) yesterday and I had pretty good results, though I can't compare it to shaving because I've never shaved my body, and it's only been a day. On the bright side, in my case at least, the horror stories of it burning your skin didn't seem to be true. I even used it on my BP (which it says not to do on the packet but I'm a degenerate) and it still didn't burn. I used "Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, 200ml" because it was one of the cheaper options on amazon. I'm still smooth but it's been like a day so I don't think that really means anything
>>
just use sugar honey
>>
>>5865008
I'd appreciate it if you'd post here when you start getting hair again so I know how it went for you if the thread is still up and you remember to. How hairy are you naturally?
>>
File: 1454207674438.jpg (58 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
1454207674438.jpg
58 KB, 400x562
>>5864951
I don't know what it is about these but they just don't work for me. I'm a cis female and my hair isn't that thick. Nair smells horrible and even when I leave it on for twice the recommended time no hair comes off at all. It leaves your skin feeling bumpy and smelling like toilet cleaner, and I've never had any luck removing hair. Veet is no better, and believe me, I've tried every variety. You should stick to waxing. Shaving will make your hair grow back thicker.
>>
>>5865024
I don't know how to wax, is it hard? How expensive is it to buy on any supermarket? My mom told me it's pretty expensive and I'd probably fuck up
>>
How do you all stand it i shaved my legs once and for the next week it felt like i was wearing cactus pants.
>>
>>5865018
yeah sure. I'm normally pretty fucking hairy, but very feminine with a skinny frame, and I've never got rid of my body hair before. Feels smooth. When I fart now it doesn't make a noise , but it feels a bit like a shart even when it's not. I'm so smooooooth. >>5865024 is right though, it does smell quite bad. Be sure to take a shower when your done, even after you rinse everything with water.

I was very sure to follow the instructions because you don't take any risks when you put chemicals in your crack.
>>
>>5865024
Your hair does not grow back thicker when you shave.
>>
>>5865024
As other guy said, shaving only makes it seem to grow back thicker since when you shave the hair gets cut so that it feels less rounded.
>>
>>5865017
This.
You can use sugar to "wax".
Sounds like a shoddy home remedy, but it's legit.
>>
S U G A R I N G
U
G
A
R
I
N
G
>>
How 2 sugar?
>>
>>5865017
>>5866284
>>5865881
desu making the whole mix and heating it and all just seems like a huge pain in the ass
Ill try it if nothing else works tho
>>
>>5871256
I always just buy premade jars of it since making it can be really messy and it's hard to get the right mix. Usually it's only like $5 for a pretty big jar of it.
>>
>>5864951

Lazer it off hoe

Work your ass of and get it done
>>
>>5871354
You mean like they sell the sugaring stuff? Why not just buy wax then? Where do they sell it anyway
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.