[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other guys into tampon play? I am really happy with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tampon.jpg (208 KB, 1188x740) Image search: [Google]
tampon.jpg
208 KB, 1188x740
Any other guys into tampon play?

I am really happy with the "pearl" tampax applicators...they don't ever tear or cut at you by accident at the plastic edges.
>>
>>5858238
no, no one else in the world is into tampon play i sincerely hope
>>
>>5858255
take your judgement elsewhere.
>>
what exactly is tampon play?
>>
>>5858277
About six months ago, after watching my girlfriend insert a tampon, I asked if I could do it for her next time. She thought it was an odd request but agreed. After "helping" a few times, the conversation turned to what it felt like to wear one. Her response was, "Want to try one yourself?"
>>
>>5858277
>>5858416

With her help---and a little lube---soon there was a string hanging out of my butt. This has now become a regular feature of our sex life. And if this is not strange enough, I have now started doing this when I masturbate alone. I actually went out and got my own box of tampons (Tampax Pearl Plastic Regular are the best, they're the easiest to insert) which I keep hidden. Seems like a lot are people are into it these days
>>
The tampon in your ass swells as it absorbs lube and rectal mucus and whatever else, TAMPAX, and stimulates---yes indeed---your prostate as it swells. Yanking the tampon out when you're coming further stimulates your prostate at the exact moment it's being zapped by orgasmic contractions---contractions that involve your anal sphincter, which you're also stimulating as you yank. A butt plug would provide you with the exact same sensations---well, the exact same physical sensations.
>>
>>5858421
>>5858416
Thanks for informing me, I feel like I can peacefully live the rest of my life without cotton up my ass though.
>>
>>5858425
Part of the tampon-related thrill for you, I suspect, is the gender-transgression aspect of this. You're not just penetrating yourself, TAMPAX, you're penetrating yourself with an absorbent feminine talisman. Not all men who enjoy anal penetration are interested in being symbolically feminized---ahem---but clearly you are, TAMPAX.
>>
>>5858425
mmmmmmmmm yum
>>
I'm gonna try this tonight.
>>
>>5858238
I love doing this.

Not often, but once in a blue moon I'd buy myself a box. I put it in in the morning and keep it there until around 3pm.

Love it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.