[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a transgender woman and I want to get pregnant. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Lili.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Lili.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
I'm a transgender woman and I want to get pregnant. There is a possibility of doing it via womb transplant? Maybe not now, but in the future? I want to be a mother.
>>
I feel you, but likely not in our lifetime. If so you might be able to carry but not conceive, as in a life support system could be implanted with a fetus that would grow and eventually require c section but natural birth through a neovag would be extremely dangerous. Sorry :/
>>
>>5857521
well, they did a womb transplant recently and the woman managed to get pregnant (though she lost it iirc). This new breakthrough started some discussion about wether it would be possible to do a womb transplant to a man (and by extension mtfs) making it able to carry a baby.

So I guess it will be possible in the near future. I don't know how well a mtf would cope with pregnancy though because of the male body's bone structure. She would definitely need to get a c-section, too.
>>
>>5857530

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/25/biological-same-sex-parent-babies-could-be-a-reality-by-2017.html
>>
>>5857531
Id rather they make a magic pill that can drastically alter one's body

>>5857594
haram
>>
>>5857531
>I don't know how well a mtf would cope with pregnancy though because of the male body's bone structure
please correct me where i am wrong but the womb and the baby is located in the tummy. last i checked there are no bones in the tummy no matter what sex you are.
>>
>>5857943
Women have a smaller ribcage and wider hips, which means more room for the 'tummy' to grow
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.