[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proof Men Are Oppressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: when you see me cut me down.jpg (146 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
when you see me cut me down.jpg
146 KB, 1600x1200
Early human tribes adopted gender roles as a means of survival/reproduction.

Women had the job of reproducing as much as possible. So sadly, they became sheltered like 50's housewives. Their jobs was to keep making more babies, and staying hidden and safe. They were not allowed to do dangerous work.

Men, had the roles of guarding the tribes and hunting. These jobs were considered "too dangerous" for Women, as tribes needed women to continue. Thus, Men HAD to be leaders, because leaders had to be the meat shields/warriors (enemy tribes, large animals such as Lions) because they couldn't reproduce.

These roles evolved.
Soon the only attractive woman became one that looks young and able to reproduce.
While the only attractive Male was one with a soldier body/mind.

Since traditions typically forget the reason why they are passed down, people tend to think most of these roles are just nature.
But trans people prove that it's nothing more than just a man-made concept.

Luckily Feminism helped spark a revolution which the Men's Rights Movement followed suit. People are naturally sick of their forced gender roles, because they aren't real. It's a social construct. Sure there are body differences, but we've been natural selecting humans since forever (choosing what we find most attractive, which cultural tastes change suiting the time period).

People say Men oppress Women, but it's not fully true. Women who aren't acting like sheltered wives are breaking their gender norms. It's the same reason why people find girls with beards gross, they are breaking gender norms.

We hate gay people, not because they are gay, but because they are breaking their gender norms. We hate Trans people because they are breaking gender norms.

It's not just "oppressing women", it's mainly telling them to follow their gender roles. Same goes for men, society wants me to stop breaking my role. That's why Men are equally historically oppressed.
>>
Holy shit go away.
>>
>>5856054
This is an issue in society that is only becoming more aware.

Even if I stop, somebody else will take my place.
>>
i am going to start a charity where i volunteer to suck the dick of any mra until they are sexually satisfied enough to stfu about their stupid whiney bullshit. op you want to be my first charity case cause it sounds like you need it
>>
>>5856114
No thanks
>>
>>5856116
you sure? i won't laugh at your micropenis like everyone else does. promise
>>
>>5856046
>Since traditions typically forget the reason why they are passed down, people tend to think most of these roles are just nature.
Traditions are by in large developed to permit the human organism to exist with nature, and are reflections of natural truths.
>>
>>5856134
Then people like me, who want a more free future, are nothing more than a reflection of natural truth.
>>
File: ohohohoho.jpg (26 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
ohohohoho.jpg
26 KB, 500x456
>>5856114
>>5856126
This is some quality fucking banter.
>>
>>5856046
>>
I thought men were more oppressed because they are the number one target of violence, murder and assault. They are the most homeless and unemployed and down trodden. And we just don't give a fuck. We are perfectly okay seeing men die. We make a big deal about black lives matter but do you know what all those police shootings have in common, they are all men. It really should be male lives matter.
>>
File: im not that bad.jpg (235 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
im not that bad.jpg
235 KB, 1280x800
>>5857637
Dude I agree with you 100%

But the reason things are, the way you said, is because of what I listed above.

My post is the starting point of what we have now.

Keep fighting the good fight, mate. Don't make Women your enemies, but keep fighting for Men's Freedom from Gender Conceptions.
>>
>Soon the only attractive woman became one that looks young and able to reproduce.
>ugly people can't reproduce

There's a flaw in your argument, considering you exist.
>>
>>5857810
>Somebody doesn't want gender neutrality
>>
men get their fucking dicks cut off in the USA
>>
>>5857814
>someone is possibly schizophrenic or suffering from some sort of psychosis to genuinely believe only supermodels can reproduce and thinks it's a good idea to make multiple threats about his psychosis induced rants
>especially because the thought of any sort of gender roles with something as minor as 'ladies night' makes him fantasize about committing mass murder

Go see a fucking therapist before you actually kill someone.
>>
>>5857817
You are fully rational to be angry at that.
I am a victim.

Should be illegal until 18 years old.
>>
>>5857836
it makes me want to blow up a hospital or something retarded like that
fuck everything
>>
>>5856046
People have already known this shit for years Chris, you aren't a philosopher. Yes, men and women are oppressed but in different ways. We know this. Stop shitposting.
>>
File: seriously fuck off.jpg (209 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
seriously fuck off.jpg
209 KB, 1600x1200
>>5857850
*Hugs*
i know man.
I get this level hurt too.
And nobody cares.
And you're labelled a sexist for caring.

The future will listen.
I have a plan.
But first I need to become the next Chris-Chan.

Stay strong.
Men's rights movement is more powerful than you think.

Most people who signed an "anti-draft" bill were women.

We've got this mate.
>>
>>5857836
Are you referring to circumcision?
>>
>>5857885
Yes
Cut-fag here.
Wish I wasn't.

But hey, i'm 100000% making sure my children won't be touched.
They will be left completely intact.
>>
>>5856046
It wasn't human tribes that made up gender roles. All types of animals have them. They are far more primal than you give them credit for. We know that even male and female dinosaurs acted differently. Male and female reptiles act differently.

You are deluded if you think humans can get over biological reality. We are biological machines.

We can venture out of our comfort zone because it is safe, and we are in a time of plenty, which is okay. People can do whatever they want, but if things get bad our instincts kick in. All but the most stubborn people will fall into their place. Those stubborn people will only be hurting themselves.

Asking people to give up gender is like asking babies to not love their mother, or people to give up language. We are hardwired to see these things.
>>
>>5856046
HOW THIRSTY FOR ATTENTION ARE YOU HOLY SHIT
>>
>>5857907
Many Mothers abandon and kill their children.
Irrelevant.
You can keep your roles, you can keep your attraction. Just don't force them upon us.

-Signed, EVERYBODY 50+ YEARS FROM NOW

>>5857918
It's the message, not the messenger
>>
>>5857926
No, it's definitely the messenger, you're so fucking annoying
>>
>>5857928
Deal with it.
>>
>>5857930
deal with the world as it is then
>>
>>5857873
>tfw someone understands
>>
>>5857873
>>5857947
chris is samefagging now?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1000x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1000x827
>>5857873
Keep spreading the message Chris
Fight the good fight
>>
>>5857947
Way more than just me Man.
A shit ton of Men and even a shit ton of Women.
The ones in India, those guys are fucking pissed the fuck off.
This is a big movement underground.

>>5857956
You act like this is a rare case.

>>5857970
Thanks Mate.
We'll all have a little more freedom and a little less bullshit soon.
>>
>>5857978
>You act like this is a rare case
chris samefag confirmed
>>
File: Chris Bishop 1.png (129 KB, 941x538) Image search: [Google]
Chris Bishop 1.png
129 KB, 941x538
>>
File: Chris Bishop 2.jpg (57 KB, 800x260) Image search: [Google]
Chris Bishop 2.jpg
57 KB, 800x260
>>
BUMP
FOR
IMPORTANCE
>>
>>5858928
>importance
>a bunch of sourceless assumptions
>>
>>5857873
>Most people who signed an "anti-draft" bill were women.
Doesn't that imply that the ones who are actually doing the most for men's rights are actually women? Whereas most of the self-labeled MRAs seem to spend their times jerking each other off about being "alpha" and telling male victims they deserve it for not being masculine enough.
>>
>>5857907
Gender roles in humans are FAR more complex than what you see in the animal world. Only a very limited part of them are really biologically determined. There is nothing "natural" about pants and dresses for example.
>>
File: Chris Bishop 3.png (117 KB, 1858x446) Image search: [Google]
Chris Bishop 3.png
117 KB, 1858x446
>>
pls visit my tumblr btw :)
>>
>>5856046
got any evidence, sources, papers, or literally anything to back all of this up?
>>
>We hate gay people, not because they are gay, but because they are breaking their gender norms.

Sodomy laws were considerably more prevalent than "guy in dress" laws.
>>
>>5859049
DO NOT TRY AND MAKE IT ABOUT SEX THIS IS ABOUT GENDER ROLES AND HOW THEY ARE WRONG STOP OPPRESSING ME AND ALL MEN HOLY FUCK
>>
>>5859053
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: pig destroyer.jpg (220 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
pig destroyer.jpg
220 KB, 1280x800
>>5859057
they Took my name.
Don't worry.

The real Chris is here.

these are the imposters:
>>5859049
>>5859029
>>5859010
>>
>>5859133
Then use a trip
>>
>>5859133
>only one of those posts had your name
someone was telling you that you're wrong and the other is a screencap of your autism
>>
>>5859146
that's an idea

>>5859152
na, that's an imposter too
>>
>>5859156
>>
Op is talking about tumblrwabe concept of toxic masculinity this ain't nothing new
>>
>>5859188
I don't think you get it though.

This is about social androgyny.
>>
>>5859208
No, this is about you being a spoilt child and wanting to go through life with no responsibilities or consequences
>>
>>5859208
kill yourself
>>
>>5861221
Don't bump his thread.
>>
>>5861242
What if that was Chris bumping his own thread?
>>
>>5856114
You are going to be sucking dick 24/7
For free
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.