[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sad lyfe fam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1410899606085.gif (25 KB, 582x562) Image search: [Google]
1410899606085.gif
25 KB, 582x562
if you're trans

at the end of the day a cis girl will probably have an edge, she could be annoying, boring, and skilless, but she has a vagina, and she can have kids.

Men will choose her over you.

>no matter how outgoing you are
>no matter how passable you are
>no matter how many common interests you have with them
>no matter how close you are to him

and

>well i like girls so

Kill yourself AGP faggot, im talking about the real trannies. not the ones who date other effortless andro trannies who are still wearing boy clothes.

and BTW If your man has dated more then 1 trans girl hes gay. simple as that. dont even try and argue it, hes fucking gay.
>>
>>5853616
I'd marry a transgirl over an annoying cis girl desu
>>
>>5853616
>>well i like girls so
>Kill yourself AGP faggot
lesbian transgender women don't exist? gtfo
>and BTW If your man has dated more then 1 trans girl hes gay.
i'd like to know why you think it's gay to date a tgirl... and why is it ok to date 1, but any more than that is gay? that doesn't even make sense
>>
>>5853674
well dating just one is half gay, so it takes two to be gay
>>
>>5853679
how the fuck is it any-gay? you're dating a woman
>>
>>5853616
>Men will choose her over you.

If a guy says he loves me and then does this, I move the fuck on, because he lied. I understand fully the issues I'll face in life, and I'll deal with them as they happen.

>well i like girls so

Though I prefer men, I'm biscum so you can just fuck right off

>BTW If your man has dated more then 1 trans girl hes gay

HAHAHAHA holy shit, I don't think I've heard anything this misinformed in years. Thanks Anon, you made my day.

I don't know what your reasoning is to be this butthurt, but it's fucking sad, Anon. Chill out, watch Netflix or something and calm your tits. You'll be alright.
>>
>>5853616
>no matter how passable you are
>implying i'd tell him if i pass 100% and had srs
>>
>>5853950

Unless he's a virgin, he's gonna know something seriously went wrong in your pants. SRS pussy feels weird as shit, the science ain't there.
>>
>>5853616
>tfw dating cis les and evwry cis les I know is jelly of me not getting periods
get gud scrube
>>
File: 1457559896055.gif (3 MB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1457559896055.gif
3 MB, 500x368
>Ops post

>>5853950
pls dont do this. even if u have had bottom surgery it is still important to disclose.
>>
>>5853616
It's almost like you aren't actually a girl.
>>
>>5853975
They just say that so you don't kill yourself. They know how emotionally unstable you are
>>
>>5853992
sure thing buddy
they sleep with me for the same reason right ?
>>
I wouldn't even date a cis girl if she was barren.

A transgirl is utterly out of the question.
>>
File: 1305282400777.jpg (29 KB, 299x303) Image search: [Google]
1305282400777.jpg
29 KB, 299x303
i am completely ambivalent about actual vagina and would fuck a cis or transwoman partner in the ass happily ever after into anniversaries, adoptions, and old age.
>>
>>5854032

If a trans woman could become pregnant and give birth to a healthy child at the same rate as a normal cis woman, would that change things?
>>
>>5854137
No, I wouldn't date a tranny no matter what. You're still men and I don't like men.
>>
>>5854159

If everyone in your family and community really didn't mind, in fact some ended up marrying and having children with trannies too, and you knew all of this, would that change your mind?
>>
>>5854171
No. You're still men and will always be men.
>>
>>5853616
>at the end of the day a cis girl will probably have an edge, she could be annoying, boring, and skilless, but she has a vagina, and she can have kids.

Meh, I can pay someone to have my kids. Ain't no hirin' good companionship. Nerdy weeb trans chicks rule.
>>
>>5854173

Even if the trans woman you could marry would love you even more than the cis woman you could marry?
>>
>>5854159
>>5854173
Good, you aren't worthy of a qt trans grill who spent all of her time, effort, and money to look just like a cis grill anyway.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>5854177
Trannies aren't women and thus are incapable of actual love.
>>
>>5854180
Just like you?
>>
>>5854183
I was actually born with a vagina.
>>
>>5854180

Are you a man? It's strange to hear a man say men can't love. What do you want a woman for if you can't love her?
>>
>>5854189
Most likely sex
Probably kids
>>
>>5854186
And yet you led on like you were a man?

Jesus fucking christ, here I thought I was arguing with somebody I could at least be attracted to.
>>
>>5854186

lmao, you should have said that from the start. I can't believe I wasted time on a lesbian. If FtMs can get biological penises attached one day, and you decide you want to transition, hit me up, bby, I'll make you fuck a trans woman. ;^)
>>
>>5854196

Same, senpai. As it is, I could only be with a woman if a guy's involved or my male partner gets to watch. A lesbian's useless for either.
>>
>>5854217
I'm in the same boat on that, I guess.

Nothing can replace the tender warmth of a strong, gentle man. I could cuddle him all day <3
>>
>>5853679
So anyone with one full 'unit' of gayness is gay, even if they have several times as many 'units' of straightness? At the most that would make them bi.

>>5854186
So then why do you care if the cis girls you date are infertile? You can't reproduce anyway.
>>
>>5853950
>>implying i'd tell him if i pass 100% and had srs
None of you pass in person. None. Most people are just too polite to point out you're a broken man with a serious problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 272x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 272x320
>>5853616

>heres my opinion and if you disagree you're wrong because my opinion is right so dont bother
>>
>>5855146
i am post FFS and SRS

ive fucked boys without saying a thing and they didnt clock me, we just dont post here cuz mostly hons post here. we lurk and laugh.
>>
>>5854217
>>5854221

Is it common for trans girls to be interested in threesomes with their man and a cis girl? I only ask because here both of you are and I’ve heard of a third case recently.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.