[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesgen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: shooped.jpg (56 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
shooped.jpg
56 KB, 500x465
Lesbian General: Unrealistic Expectations edition

>"All that hair would not work." -anon 2016
>>
I only want to date a cis tomboyish lesbian top on autismbucks so we can spend the whole day cuddling in bed watching TV and playing VG and having sex
>>
>>5851750
>tfw I'm cuddling with bae right now
>>
>>5851757
>implying you wouldn't fuck old hags for free
>>
File: 1438557630398.png (1 MB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438557630398.png
1 MB, 1200x1000
>>5851728
Don't forget to email you're skype to be added to the /lesgen/ skype group!

[email protected]
>>
>>5851778
I stayed out of the drama but was there a lot of whining from the em-tee-eff because they want to be in this group too? Even though lesgen is a hostile environment for them?
>>
>>5851800
Pff, lesgen is fucking paranoid about MtFs, I bet some people here even suspect their morning cereals to be MtFs ready to throat-rape them with their whole-wheat clit.
>>
File: 1438585459521.png (684 KB, 1280x788) Image search: [Google]
1438585459521.png
684 KB, 1280x788
>>5851800
Yeah but I'm pretty sure it was between a troll and a person that didn't even try to get in the group.

We're just starting out. I'm just trying to get as many lesbians i know from here together for bants.

Everyone's nice so far. Maybe you can even find you're own qt gf... just kidding we're all neets.
>>
>>5851811
>implying hormones could change a bleached flour penis to a whole wheat clit
>>
>>5851814
How many you got so far? I expect crickets.

>>5851776
>reporting boobs
God I hate fags.
>>
File: tacos.jpg (86 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
tacos.jpg
86 KB, 848x480
Can someone spam the thread with lesbian rape hentai please?
>>
>>5851893
>>>/trash/
>>
>>5851902
>tfw clicked link and no lesbian rape hentai

; . ;
>>
File: 1457641819657.png (256 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
1457641819657.png
256 KB, 700x468
>>5852084
>>
I thought I was asexual because I didn't like boys, but then it turned out I was just a lesbain. Is that a common story?
>>
>>5852125
The same thing happened with me, as well as with a couple of other people I know. I think it's pretty common.
>>
>>5851814
>life is strange fanart I didn't already have
Yeeees

Also fun as it sounds like it could be, I expect it'll just devolve into mtf witchhunt
>>
>>5851800
lesgen is only rlly hostile when people are posting about tranny shit, which should obviously be posted in appropriate threads

>>5851811
there have been common instances of people calling tranny at the slightest provocation throughout the thread but it's usually driven by the literal autists or obvious baiters

>>5852125
my partner thought she was asexual/demisexual at one point for similar reasons, then I helped her be comfortable with herself and she remembered stuff she'd kinda blocked-out like stealing a pin-up from an autoshop
>>
>>5852125
Nah, you're just retarded
>>
>>5852296
why not both
>>
File: natural-waves.jpg (693 KB, 610x4688) Image search: [Google]
natural-waves.jpg
693 KB, 610x4688
>>5851728
I posted this once before in another thread at that pic but I'll say it again

>be femme bitch
>hav dated other femme bitches
>we do not sleep like that
>femme bitch looks take work
>ain't nobody but trashwhores sleeping in full make up with fucking those eyelashes
>that's a waste of eyelashes and make up
>and that's how you get eye infection and acne
>implying i'd rest my face/hair on anything but silk or at least satin pillows
>implying i don't have my hair up in some loose silk scrunchy at the very least to keep friz at minimum and increase volume
>or twisted up like so for some nice waves later
>or even up in curlers
>implying my gf isn't even higher maintenance with hair with a full night wrap for protection
>where the face masks?
>i mean it's not some green cartoon like abomination but it does have a slight white cast to it
>i'm waking up to dewy baby soft skin not trashed up with dried crusty make up skin
>not even any eye cream at least?
>do these whores want dark spots and wrinkles?
>get your hands away from my face
>i know where they've been
>i'm not letting my own pussy juice fuck up the ph balance of my face I just got it all settled with toner 5 minutes ago
>>
>>5852125
I thought I was a cold hearted unloving bitch, possibly a lil sociopathic, cause I couldn't feel love for boys. Turns out I'm just a dyke.
>>
>>5852364
awful
>>
>>5852364
skin care regimen should be simple.

One good product a few times per week should be enough to keep your skin clean along with visits to a dermatologist for checkups and recommendations.

Proactive takes care of everything for me. No need to be high maintenance. Only downside is that proactive is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>5852364
Why did I read this in a sassy angry black girls voice.. Then again with Morgan Freemans voice.
I'm fem but not even that bad. I guess I'm a filthy fucking casual fem bitch who don't need no products on me 24/7 to look good. But I admit that takes dedication.
>>
>>5852434
>proactive

I'm just gonna ignore this whole shitpost on skincare
>>
>>5852506
curious as to why you think so.

I had bad acne and over the counter meds never did anything for my face. Proactive was the only thing that worked for me. When I stopped using it, the zits came back.
>>
>>5852446

It's really not as much as it sound for me. I wash my face and apply a toner and moisturizing face mask at night. Sometimes eye cream if I've been weak on sleep. In the morning I lightly rinse with some fancy mircomineral bullshit water (idk it might as well me regular water I guess but it's 2 bucks so whatever not much cash) and a moisturizer spf. Then any make up if I want.

I do do a more intense clay face mask ritual on sundays but that's to keep away black heads.

Legit though silk pillows did wonders for my skin and keeping frizz from my hair. I'm a pampered cunt now and can't go back.
>>
>>5852526
It's overpriced, you could get the knock off version (that's also in stronger levels ) cheaper at a walmart. It's overhyped, hardly works for all skin types or gives great results for most. And most importantly benzoyl peroxide fucks up skin long term. That's why when you stop your acne comes back often even worse.
>>
I know you hate trannies in your general but I am curious about the shoulders-hips ratio /lesgen/ has. It's calculated like: shoulders (width) divided by hips (width). I have 1.14, male range is 1.03 – 1.40, female range 0.9 – 1.22.

Thanks if you're gonna participate.
>>
>>5852526
>>5852536
>have some normal/worse than normal acne at some point in your life
>get spooked and decide to buy into the skin care scheme
>cover your face in something that will cause it to break out as soon as you stop using it
>have to keep buying it instead of purchasing a more simple facial soap
>>
File: haruka.jpg (40 KB, 633x479) Image search: [Google]
haruka.jpg
40 KB, 633x479
Why do butch dikes hate heterosexual men so much?
>>
>>5852575
competition
>>
>>5852575
because a lot of them become beta orbiters. I only befriend straight dudes who already have dedicated relationships to their gfs. They're less likely to be weird that way.

It's like how gay men hate heterosexual women because they keep trying to make gays into their pets and do the whole fag hag shit.
>>
>>5852568
idk if you meant to quote me or whatever since I think you're shitting on proactive. But I can quit and have quit my wash/tone/moisturizer night routine for months and nothing but occasional annoying dry patches and a random pimple every so often and more black heads has happened.

proactive is some bullshit. I'm gonna keep saying that in hopes that no one gets it.
>>
>>5852600
I just quoted you because it was related to my shitting on proactiv and similar products
>>
>>5852150
Don't be mtf.
>>
>>5851750
Bae add me on Kik skinnybones112
>>
File: 20151205_170315.jpg (19 KB, 329x481) Image search: [Google]
20151205_170315.jpg
19 KB, 329x481
>>5852607
Fair enough I guess. Though god knows at this point I'd rather rub a harsh dog brush on my face every day than some product with bp in it.

As hippie as it sounds the best thing you can do is drink more water, cut dairy, cut products with sls. At least in my experience doing that cleared up a lot of bullshit.

Since we're in a femme kinda topic. Post fav lipstick.

pic related
>nice and sheer and not sticky
>moisturizing like a quality balm
>lasts decent but not something I need intense make up remover to get off
>good color for me without overpowering
>spf bonus
>>
File: 1457671407541.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1457671407541.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
What you think lesgen?
Looks good?
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
File: 1437949671028.png (585 KB, 1280x1408) Image search: [Google]
1437949671028.png
585 KB, 1280x1408
>>5851831
9 so far it'll be 11 soon.
>>
>>5852575
I'm a butch dyke and all my friends are dudes because I can't into female social rules and my interests are masculine so it just happens. I've never met a genuinely butch woman who hated men, though I have seen a shit ton of tumblrqueers with half shaved heads that are all about it.
>>
>tfw used super expensive skincare
>highly rated ingredients
>glycolic acid
>salicylic acid
>ahas
>bhas
>vitamin c
>retinol
>prescription shit
>all those hipster natural oils
>paula's choice
>lancome
>even estee lauder ANR

And my skin was still shit.

>gave up
>started using basic cleanser and nivea cream
>not even the hyped german version, mexican type

Skin looks and feels better right now than it has in years.
>>
>>5852364
Sounds like sleeping with a model/being a model... All the makeup and makeup remover does a number on the skin. Nighttime maintenance a few times a week is a must.

I used to like makeup and wore it daily, now it's been over a decade since I last wore it. Such is the fun of chemical sensitivities.

>>5853102
The only products I use now are a Dove sensitive skin body wash, a Neutrogena facial cleanser, and emu oil.
>>
>>5852125
my ex was the same way. I'm pretty sure she was actually asexual & homo-amorous. Her sex drive was very low.
>>
>>5852906
this.

was friends with guys as a tomboy growing up, playing sports with the guys during recess. I dont know how to be platonic friends with feminine girls. i either crush on them hard, or find them to be annoying and/or boring.
>>
>>5852848
draw a face on your bodypillow
>>
I'm dating a girl who is way more attractive than me. If I'm a 5, she's at least an 8 or 9. When people see us holding hands, I don't think they assume we are even a couple. Has anyone else been in an unbalanced relationship like this? How do you deal with this sort of thing? Will she just dump me inevitably without any warning? Should I be worried about her cheating?
>>
>>5853536
>Has anyone else been in an unbalanced relationship like this?
Yep. It was awesome desu.

>Will she just dump me inevitably without any warning? Should I be worried about her cheating?
It doesn't matter, because being insecure about it will only make it more likely to happen. Insecurity and/or jealousy is the most unattractive thing ever. Focus on making her less likely to WANT to leave you by being an awesome gf, and don't worry about it.
>>
File: tumblr_lx6z2o3n1x1qg4kx9o2_500.jpg (144 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx6z2o3n1x1qg4kx9o2_500.jpg
144 KB, 500x668
>>5851728
Oh shit, I am the anon who made the "unrealistic expectations" joke about this photo, I can't believe someone quoted me on 4chan. I'm flattered?

My unrealistic expectation is that men stop dumping their feelings on me. This guy that I only half-know gave me some sort of handwritten love confession tonight that he'd been carrying around all day. He's a foreigner in my city for a few days and I already promised months ago to show him around tomorrow too so I can't bail. Unnnghhhhlsldkjfsd. Proof positive that god doesn't love the gays is that he won't stop plaguing me with heterosexuals.
>>
>>5853560
>This guy that I only half-know gave me some sort of handwritten love confession tonight that he'd been carrying around all day. He's a foreigner in my city for a few days and I already promised months ago to show him around tomorrow too so I can't bail.
You ABSOLUTELY can bail. He's already broken politeness and decorum by hitting on you when he presumably knows you're a lesbian. Fuck that guy, tell him you're not comfortable showing him around anymore.

Fucking hetero creeps.
>>
>>5852125
Yes, this is me exactly. I started identifying as asexual at age 12 because it was obvious to me that I was severely lacking in desires that my peers had, both sexual and romantic. I didn't ever consider that I was gay because, even though in retrospect it's obvious that women turned me on, I never wanted to have sex with them (still true, but maybe I'll want to with the right person). Attraction and infatuation was written off as "it's just that I wish I looked like her!" and "it's natural that girls admire girls! we're not all fearfully saying 'no homo' like men, women are very comfortable with admiring and touching each other!" and other typical things. But yeah, thought I was an asexual and the reason why I had never had feelings for any boy was because I was waiting for The One, but no. Gay.
I think it's like... our culture normalizes so much homoeroticism between women that it's hard to recognize the actual extent of those feelings in yourself. For example, Victoria's Secret ads feature sexy models lustfully gazing at the camera and showing off their cleavage- these ads are aimed at women. I know it's supposed to be "this is what you can look like (to men" but desu it's pretty fucking gay that these very sexualized images of women are produced for other women's consumption. Plus we have girls obsessing over each other's appearances (makeup/fashion culture) and "woman crush wednesday" and "in a relationship with [bff]" stuff that kind of parodies homosexuality too.
>>
>>5853582
>"woman crush wednesday" and "in a relationship with [bff]" stuff that kind of parodies homosexuality too.

cultural appropriation that erases lesbian identity. worse than blackface t b h.
>>
>>5853569
No, he doesn't know I'm a lesbian. This is very reassuring to read anyway. You're right. I still feel an obligation but if he says anything weird tomorrow, I will tell him that I'm uncomfortable and take off early. Thank you for responding and sympathizing, honestly reading your reply made my blood pressure go back to normal.

Aside from those I'm very close to, I don't tell people my orientation because it never comes up. Starting to I think I need to find a way to shoehorn it into conversations though. The only good thing about all these heteros catching feelings is that it gives me hope that maybe girls will see in me the same things that guys do... :(
>>
>this cool chick on OKCupid looks at my profile
>I send her a message
>she says she loves comic books and enthusiastic ranting
>my entire profile is basically one long enthusiastic comic book rant
>she says she'll go on about her freshwater fish tank for hours if you let her
>I used to keep freshwater fish
>I send her a message like "Hey, I see you like comic books and enthusiastic rants, it seems like we have a lot in common. What do you keep in your freshwater tank? I used to keep freshwater fish back when I had the space."
>she looks at my profile again and doesn't respond
I'm honestly just really confused at this point. There must be something really offputting about my profile that I'm not picking up on because why would that not get ANY response. Am I giving off serial killer vibes or something?
>>
>>5853593
Ahh, I hear ya.

Honestly I think you're totally in the right to say you're not comfortable showing him around anymore without him having to do anything else. A random long love letter to some girl you don't know is super inappropriate. Any sane person would understand you not wanting to show him around anymore.
>>
>>5852698
Well obviously, but innocence never stopped a good witchhunt did it?
>>
>>5853597
Post your profile so we can review it for you
>>
>>5853592
>cultural appropriation that erases lesbian identity
Plaid/undercut/boots/beanie combo was stolen too. The rich tapestry of lesbianism consists of two things: plaid and liking women. Now we have................ ? ? ?

Plus, with bisexual heteroromantics being a thing people believe in (sort of?), having sex with other women isn't even that gay.

Shout out to that one girl I met who said that she has always hooked up with other women but since she has only ever fallen in love with men and has never felt even a flicker of a deeper connection with women, she couldn't identify as bisexual because sexual arousal on its own isn't LGB.
>>
>>5853597
It could be that you're just not her type physically
>>
>>5853615
It's a testament to how desperate I am that I'm actually considering doing this.

>>5853626
I mean sure, but her "message me if" also includes like "let's trade rambles about stuff we like." Even if she's not into it, why wouldn't she want to ramble about her fish tank?
>>
>>5853644
Yeah, she says that in her profile, but you gotta remember people make their profiles in times of loneliness and desperation. She's probably looking at it now like "I can't be bothered to talk with someone I don't think I'm attracted to"
I'm just trying to explain her lack of response, I can't say for sure..
>>
File: kvuAO.gif (991 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
kvuAO.gif
991 KB, 500x267
I've been watching Yuru Yuri for the first time, it's pretty cute. It's the first piece of light hearted lesbian media I've ever checked out. I'm running low on episodes, is there anything else in the same vein? Fun, funny, feel-good lesbian shenanigans to watch after a long day?
>>
File: puzzle_pieces.jpg (379 KB, 1265x701) Image search: [Google]
puzzle_pieces.jpg
379 KB, 1265x701
>>5853648
Yuyushiki!
>>
>>5853648
k-on is good
>>
>>5853644
"looking for friends" is the most common lie on every dating site.
>>
>>5853593
Didn't you talk about this guy here a few weeks ago? I remember a story like yours.
Be clear and careful with him. At best he'll be understanding, at worst he'll feel tricked and could give you shit for it.
>>
>>5853644
Prease post anon, I'm bored.

> Even if she's not into it, why wouldn't she want to ramble about her fish tank?

Because it's a dating site, and she probably feels like initiating conversation with you would lead you on.
>>
>>5853667
No, I didn't post about him, he just gave me the letter tonight. I may have talked about other guys who have confessed "at" me but no one has ever done it via greeting card. Thank you for the solid advice, I appreciate it. Hope you're having a good night, anon.
>>
>>5853651
>>5853657
Thanks! I will definitely check these out.

On the topic of Yuru Yuri, I guess I must be really missing something if I'm the only person who finds an incest obsessed older sibling who fantasizes about and steals the underwear of their middle school aged sibling creepy, but what is up with Akari's sister?
>>
>>5853682
>good night
More like good day, it's 10am here. Anyway, good luck with this. Straight men crushing on you are always a pain in the ass.
>>
>>5853688
Nah it's super creepy. But creepy is often used for laughs in anime right? And creepy older siblings are definitely a thing.
>>
>mfw I completely forgot I ordered a daki and it was sent to me today.
Now I have two dakis but no pillow case and no money to buy one. I don't think I can go lower than this now.
>>
>>5853714
Are creepy older siblings really a thing? I know creepy uncles/friend's fathers/teachers are acknowledged as a common experience and are a trope that's played for laughs, but "creepy direct family member" is, as far as I know, firmly in the category of "shit only your therapist knows" and not something I've seen even joked about. Is that out of touch on my part?
>>
>>5853725

Buy a bootleg daki pillow case on eBay from hong kong or something, I bet that isn't too expensive. What character do you want?

Why tf are screen printed images on a pillow case that expensive anyway.
>>
>>5853735

Sister complexes and brother complexes are super common in japan, though it's usually portrayed as the younger person having one, which I guess is supposed to make it more "cute" than "possibly predatory".
>>
>>5853735
Oh I only meant in the world of anime and manga -- in that context creepy brothers and dads are super common.

>>5853740
>Why tf are screen printed images on a pillow case that expensive anyway.
Because Japan loves intentionally limiting supply and raising prices in order to create a feeling of exclusivity.
>>
>>5853740
I meant body pillow, sorry. I have two daki on the way, but no body pillow and this shit is also expensive as fuck, and can't find one in my country. Guess I'll have to buy one from Ebay next month.
>>
>>5853750

W-which images did you buy anon-san?
I'm curious as to lesgen's taste.
Are you a biological woman anon-san?
I'm only wondering because women usually seem too ashamed to have lewd animu pillows.
>>
File: tumblr_lqw5f1HvYp1qhyhwto1_500.jpg (198 KB, 386x648) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqw5f1HvYp1qhyhwto1_500.jpg
198 KB, 386x648
>>5853743
>>5853741
Interesting! Western media makes incest jokes too but I can't imagine that something as overt as what Akari's sister does would ever be in a children/YA show. Although, on the flip side, we'll be waiting for the year 4016 before Disney airs a show about lesbians in middle school. As much as every show has gay characters in it now, there are no gay kids on kid's channels.
>>
>>5853759
Yes, I'm a woman, vag/tits/periods and everything that comes with it.
I wanted to play SK EV so I ordered the limited edition wich comes with a daki, and also ordered the Shiki one. Would have bought the Mirei one instead if she didn't have that awful look of disgust. Or the Hilda one but I'm not putting 250€ in a fucking pillow cover. My tastes goes mainly for redheads and blondes, both 2d and 3d.
>>
>>5853765
>Magik became the perfect waifu with X-Men new writer and she's now boring
>she'll have a love interest in the next issues
And it'll probably be a man. If anyone were a lesbian, it would be her. Damnit.
>>
>>5853765
Well, when you combine Japan's desire to keep bad things "on the DL" with their tendency to not see homosexuality as a thing that people actually are, it's easy to laugh at girls perving on girls because "she's obviously just joking around haha" or "look at how much she admires her awww"

I guess too that it's just a comedy and Japan doesn't take it so seriously.
>>
>>5853765
The target audience of Yuru Yuri isn't really children or young adults, so I don't think exposing youth to questionable humor is something they worried about. I'm not sure when incest jokes got so prevalent or why though.
>>
>>5853759
It's not so much shame for me as it is about the desire to keep the case pristine. If you're sleeping with something it's going to get dirty, which means you'll have to wash it, which means it will fade and wear out eventually. That and I've never really been able to ship myself with a character. Worship and try to live up to yes, but that's it.
>>
>>5852759
>bp
God /lgbt/ has ruined me.
>>
>>5853688
Before showing the character in the manga, Namori only showed Akari's sibling's room, and referred to them as "big brother". They edited the manga and made the sibling a sister in the anime. They wanted to make it less creepy since women cannot be perpetrators in sex-related offenses, only victims.
>>
Do lesbians ever pay for prostiutes or is that exclusively a thing guys do?
>>
>>5854012

Not really.
Which is a shame or else I'd work as a lesbian prostitute in a heartbeat.
>>
>>5854012
I'd pay for a lesbian prostitute, dunno where to find one though.
>>
>>5853765
gay kids still make straight people uncomfortable
>>
>>5854012
http://www.sydneyescortsoutcalls.com.au/our-girls/girls-for-girls/
It'd seem so.
>>
>>5854016
>>5854025
>>
>>5854033
99% of those girls are on the 'for guys' page too, it's pretty hard to be confident of how good any one of them would be with other chicks honestly.
>>
There's quite a few prostitutes who are lesbians, who only have sex with guys for work. It supposedly makes the job easier because there's no risk of developing romantic feelings for a John.
>>
>>5852536
I have face wash and silk pillow sheets and I agree they're great. Better for your hair and skin.
>>
That reminds me that in the 60s sociologists thought most prostitutes were initiated by a lesbian pimp. Why you ask? Well, in this time prostitution was seen as a social disorder just like alcoholism and divorce, and of course homosexuality was a vice, so it was only logical; so logical it took at least a decade to actually check if it was true with something else than second-hand testimonies.
>>
>>5854066
I think I'm a prostitute

I'm NEET and a couple times a month a lady doctor I used to go to as a kid comes by and takes me home with her.

We have sex and do other stuff and in the mornings or whenever I leave she gives me money, sometimes a lot, like 500 - 800 usually.

At Thanksgiving time last year she gave me 1500 and then for Christmas she gave me 2000.
>>
>>5854466
That sounds so good I almost don't believe you.
>>
>>5854046
Honestly you could just go to any regular prostitute and pay her to eat you out. They're whores, they don't really have any sexuality. Or what you think they actually orgasm with dudes?
>>
OK guys I want your advice.
>be me dating this hot Mexican girl from mexico
>met her online and we both feel comfortable with each other
>says she really likes me
>I like her too
>she tells me then she has a bf but has no feelings for him but doesn't really know how to let him go
>I say ok and try to move past that as long as they don't bang
>she tells me that she loves me and only me and we've been dating quite a few months now
>>although it's getting difficult because she is at school and somedays she barely texts me
>I blatantly ask her yesterday if she is actually biscum
>she replies with "I'm attracted to this feeling you give me so gender doesn't matter."
>I say she's bi and she says if I ended up being a guy I would eventually bang her but it would take longer
>she says this also about some guy she knows that says he's like me except he is a guy
>I want to meet up on August but how screwed am I? What are your thoughts in the future of this relationship? And I'm from the usa and she's in Mexico.
>>
>you will never find a gf that isn't a brainwashed sjw retard
;_;
>>
>>5854527

this has nothing to do with her orientation.

She's flirting with another person. That's the problem.

If you are fine with this,then go.
>>
>>5853899
And it would have been garbage otherwise. If Akane were male I wouldn't touch YY with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>5853765
>ywn be a showrunner for a cute little cartoon about two girls having adventures and shit
>ywn gradually add more hints that they're interested in each other
>ywn make it more and more obvious that they're together until Disney finally has you shot out back for corrupting their stockholders' children
It's all I want to do.
>>
>>5854527
>>she tells me then she has a bf but has no feelings for him but doesn't really know how to let him go
You are the other woman. Have a bit of respect for yourself. There is no excuse for cheating. "I don't know how to break up with him!" is no excuse.
If you are someone who can't break up with someone, you suck it up until you can.

What happens if she wants to move on from you but "doesn't want to hurt you"? She'll see someone else behind your back. This is her logic.

Call her out.
>>
>>5854600
What is Adventure Time?
>>
>>5854066

>risk of developing feelings for a john

You sound like a naive guy to think this is something that is even an issue for prostitutes. Even straight prostitutes aren't enjoying sex with johns virtually ever.
>>
>>5853688
Try sakura trick. It's probably the most clearly leabian chinese cartoon out there.

As for the older sister. Creepy is funny when your obsession is that rediculous.
>>
>>5854527
She just wants youe liver anon.
>>
>tfw can feel myself falling for one of my (probably) str8 friends.

How do I stop this shit? I often catch myself thinking about her. She makes me want to be a better person. I say her name to myself a lot.

We're not super close, and she's average looking. Everything about her makes me happy and the time I spend with her (quite a lot) is alway too short.

I'm not in too deep yet but I can just feel it coming.
>>
>>5854817
Run away while you can.
>>
>>5854830
Can't do that. She's in my outer circle of friends, and we spend a lot of time together for work related reasons.
>>
>>5854835
You're doomed, then. My condoleances.
>>
>>5854817
At least try to enjoy the ride while you still can. Call me when you need me to pick up the pieces of your heart and glue them back together.
>>
>>5854844
Thanks anon.

>>5854863
>enjoying this ride

Any tips? I'm gonna need them.
>>
>>5854879
1. Stop, just stop.
2. If option 1. is impossible confess. She'll either reject you immediately or you'll get to enjoy for a while the perks of having a gf.
>>
>>5854883
>confess
This. Don't wait forever, tell her once you're comfortable with each other and have the chance.
>>
come on now lesgen, let's not discriminate against girls with outies
http://i.4cdn.org/lgbt/1457721415770.jpg
>>
>>5854890
Haha, just the thought makes me feel sick with fear.

>KHV
>mostly closeted
>shes so nice, I don't want to put her in that situation
>everyone who I see every day will know
>I'll still have to see her every day.

I'm pathetic, I know. But I'm going to take this to the grave with me. I'll just do my damndest not to catch feelings (and fail miserably).
>>
>>5854903
Believe the hag when she tells you to confess. You won't be able to hold it within you. I mean for the fucks sake, you just asked 4chan for help. That's pretty damn desperate so just quit it before it gets worse. And who knows, perhaps you'll get a gf or you learn about her darker sides of torture and murder, giving you a valid reason to stop keeping her on a pedestal.
>>
>>5854903
I just hope you won't end like me.
>got a crush on one of my collegues
>she flirts a little with me
>learns I'm a lesbian
>flirts even more
>ohnoI'mfallinginlove
>learns I have fellings for her I don't know how
>everyone knows
>"girls are great but they lack a dick"
If I told her right away, none of this shit would have happened. Instead I fucked up myself for one year, only to be alone in the end.
>>
>>5854527
sounds like some bullshit. I'd let it go
>>
I had such a good dream I want to sleep again, but I have things to do right now.
I always have the best dreams sleeping in the afternoon.
>>
>>5854879
just more proof we desperately need working straight-to-gay conversion therapies right now
>>
File: i dont need it.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
i dont need it.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>live in Nowhere, Kentucky
>probably the only lesbian in a 50-mile radius
>interviewed for a job in LA yesterday
>really good chance
>>
File: 1423683384183.jpg (8 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1423683384183.jpg
8 KB, 213x255
>>5855022
>tfw all your dreams during the night are feels
>tfw all your dreams from naps are sex
>>
>>5855022
I don't even think I slept last night. I think my mind was going the whole time concentrating on the bread I could have for breakfast.
>>
>>5855022
>>5855035
Great, and here I dreamed that some people I knew took a potion that was supposed to turn them into geese, but they didn't wait for it to take effect before trying to lay eggs so they were just laughing and shitting everywhere. Why can't I have nice dreams?
>>
>>5855035
I never remember my dreams during the night. ah and yes that dream had a girl and you know, heh, btw happened some surreal and some meaningless things I didn't even understand
>>
>>5851750
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
So I broke up with my gf and started the process to forget about her. Then I found her old tshirt from my closet and it still smells like she does. All the memories came back and now I'm a sobbing mess.

I just wanted to tell you ):
>>
>>5855072
Anon what the fuck, I'm trying to keep a straight face at work
>>
>>5855241
I found an old shirt from when I lived with my exgf from a year ago. I put it on over my head and immediately was surrounded by that aroma.
I've never ripped a shirt off of my body that fast in my life. I threw it away.

My condolences, anon. It gets better.
>>
>tfw when no soft butch with cat ears and maid dress
>>
>>5855293
>straight face
>straight
Glad to hear I'm contributing to a decrease in straightness.
>>
>>5855241
this happened to me, but my ex's shirt was one that she exercised in, and didn't get washed before she forgot it at my house. It actually smelled rank and disgusting. I normally liked her fresh BO, but stale BO is something awful. I still missed her though, I was hoping it'd smell good.
>>
>tfw no gf to have soft bondage in red n' black lingerie
>no gf to tie to the bed with silk laces
>>
>>5855409
>tfw no gf to tie me up
>>
>>5855725
>tfw no gf to choke me
>>
>>5855241

>found old phone
>"hell yeah I can just use this for music and use my new phone for phone purposes!"
>plug it in and charge it up
>go to plug it into computer to get anything worthwhile off it and then wipe and replace with music
>a million pictures of me and my ex together, having fun, doing stuff Id totally forgotten about
>four years of text conversations still saved
>last message from her from the night before i swapped out to my new phone; "Goodnight, I love you <3"

I cried. A lot.
>>
>tfw you will never smell a girl's fresh sweat
KILL ME
I
L
L
>>
>>5855759
Fuck... I am super depressed today and was looking at all the happy pictures from when my ex and I were still together. I miss her so much...
>>
>>5855797
Im always torn. Sometimes I want to just delete everything because god damnit i miss her so much.
Sometimes the thought of that makes me sick, and I cant bear deleting all those memories, you know?
I hate it, either way. I miss her so much
>>
No girlfriend, no ex girlfriend, so I just live vicariously through adele songs, catching feels for a woman that never even existed. Hue
>>
File: 1455944154639.png (201 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
1455944154639.png
201 KB, 598x292
is it normal to miss your ex really badly even though i have a really nice fiancee?

my fiancee is a really lovely woman, and we get along great, but i keep having dreams and thinking about my ex, about all the memories we had together and missing that. its killing me inside because i feel like i'm losing attraction to my fiancee.
>>
>>5855812
Don't erase your memories. They are precious and should be kept treasured.
>>
File: puppies_set_free.webm (494 KB, 276x480) Image search: [Google]
puppies_set_free.webm
494 KB, 276x480
>>5851728
my unrealistic expectation is that I'll date a qt asian some time in the future.

jk, I can't even picture myself with a gf ever.
>>
A girl was giving my a back rub at lunch on Tuesday and I dunno, I was sleepy and like, it was very nice and I was so comfortable I ended up orgasming loudly.

I was so embarrassed I haven't been to school since.
>>
>>5855846

Yeah, that's pretty much why I havent done it ever, despite wanting to pretty often...
>>
>>5852563
0,975. I think I did it wrong.
>>
My shoulders are 14" across and my hipbones are 13" across from bone to bone.

Or does anon mean to measure all the way around your hips? Or from the widest point of your thighs?
Clearer instructions needed. u . u I'm not a freaking tailor.
>>
>>5855950
>>5856102
honestly I saw that and thought to measure out of curiosity but then realized "nah only trannies are this level insecure that they gotta measure this minor shit and over analyze it" so I just figured it best to not feed that baiter
>>
>>5855833
Memories are sweeter because they aren't real. I no longer remember the horrifying stench of my ex vomiting into a trashcan in our room all night (since she didn't want her parents to know she was drunk.) I no longer feel the prickly bark on my back and fingers to my throat of when she choked me against a tree saying, "You should trust me"

But I do remember the soft give of her skin when we clutched each other in bed. I remember the shiver down my spine whenever she took off her glasses. I remember the way her hair felt between my fingers.

The ex I remember in my dreams is not the woman who was. In my dreams, she's gentle and I'm happy.
But she was not gentle.
And I was not happy.

That is not the history that made me.
>>
>>5855833
I felt like that too within the years before marrying my wife. I think it's an anxious thing coming from "oh hey this is def the girl for my life here" to "hmm...remember all those other bitches tho?".

So your selective memory just replays all those good times with your ex and ignores all the bad times that made your ex an ex.

Like her coming into your work to cuss you out and accuse you of cheating in front of your boss.

Or all those "I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU LEAVE" and other emotional manipulative shit.

Or like heroin addiction.
>>
>>5855833

These two pretty much have it right, you just remember the really good stuff and you inevitably remember it with a rosier tint than it ever actually warranted.

My ex girlfriend was emotionally abusive and used an awful lot of emotional blackmail. She also cheated.

While I should look back on it with disgust, I dont think about the days spent curled up sobbing becuase she'd off fucking someone else, I dont remember the self hatred when I forgave her over and over despite knowing I shouldnt. I dont think about the scar on my arm from when I tried to stand up for myself and she got angry.

I just end up thinking about how wonderful her hair smelled when I held her at night, or how her genuine smile was so beautiful it lit up my entire world, how I could've spent forever just cuddled up with her on the sofa.
I dont remember how the muscles in her arm hurt the fuck out of me, I just remember how they felt when I ran my fingers across them at night.

Memory is powerful and memory is severely fucked up.
>>
>>5855875
go to asia and get gf who fetishizes white pigu.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>5855875
>>5856427
i taught ESL in China, and traveled around SE asia, Japan, and S. Korea. Asian women are worse than straight women in America when it come to acting gay, but being straight. They'll complement the hell out of you, hold hands with each other, talk about how beautiful x female celeb is, bathe and change in front of each other... I had a straight female coworker who looked at models in bikinis and lingerie on her work computer almost every day between classes.

Dating was strange. When I went to gay spaces, I felt like I was way too popular, or way too unpopular. I could tell some women just wanted "language partners" to practice their english, or stand out on social media as being all international "hey look at me, I've got a white friend! I'm so cosmopolitan!" I didn't notice very much sexual fetishization of whiteness, but there were a lot of women who obviously internalized US and eurocentric beauty standards from fashion and media. They acted like I was prettier than I actually am. There were also some lesbians who were very rude, for what i assume to be racial or nationalistic reasons, but that wasn't too common.

Places like China, even though it is now illegal to show LGBT on TV and movies, it is still surprisingly easy to get a gf if you go to a tier 1 city.
>>
File: 1378994970496.jpg (24 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1378994970496.jpg
24 KB, 500x461
>>5856502
>there were a lot of women who obviously internalized US and eurocentric beauty standards from fashion and media. They acted like I was prettier than I actually am.
>>
File: tumblr_ltmzqbRpOD1qlk9z1o1_500.jpg (57 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltmzqbRpOD1qlk9z1o1_500.jpg
57 KB, 425x450
I hope somebody can relate to this but sometimes when I hang out one-on-one with very handsome guys, I go home and I just... cry really hard. Like I might even start quietly sobbing on the walk home. It's weird and I can't really put words to why I feel so overwhelmed and just plain bad.

Is it self-hatred over the fact that I'm not attracted to them? Is it the tension of both wanting them to find me attractive so I can feel validated as a woman and simultaneously not wanting that as a lesbian? Is it that when I'm around them, I feel even uglier and fatter than usual in comparison to the kinds of girls I imagine they usually spend time with? Do I resent the fact that if I were "normal" then I would be developing feelings but I can't so I'll never be part of a good looking couple? I don't know.

Womp womp.
>>
>>5856607
>Is it the tension of both wanting them to find me attractive so I can feel validated as a woman and simultaneously not wanting that as a lesbian?
I can't say that I ever cry about it, but I can relate to that shit right there. I'm perfectly fine with who I am, and being gay. But there's still that lingering thought when I'm around guys that, "hey, if you were 'normal' and straight, this shit would be a lot easier for you"
>>
lesgen, how old is too old for your gf with a decent job/income to still be living at home with her parents?
>>
>>5856237
Hate it when girls do that.
Makes you look like an asshole for staying and an asshole for leaving.
>>
>>5856607
I once cried over a dudes dick just after some kind of forced sex (more on my part)

>meet this dude in college
>become good friends
>same major, same classes, study buddies
>friends joking about how good looking he is
>even straight dudes going on about how he could turn one gay
>start looking at him
>hmm...I guess?
>I mean he's not ugly
>he's tall and kinda buff
>I mean we play basketball sometimes together
>idk
>feel like he's feeling me after a while
>little shit like leaning in closer and an almost kiss on his part
>ok enough I gotta do this
>I'm an adult enough with this girl feelings bullshit I gotta date a dude
>my parents are thinking it's weird that I've never brought by a guy gotta be serious now
>he's perfect, my parents would like him, he's attractive, we get along, he's smart, this will work
>just give in the next time he tries to kiss me
>entire time thinking "fuck wait how do I kiss dudes do I do things? where do I put my hands? he smells weird"
>go on a date later
>try fucking after a bit high to overcome anxiety
>everything is off
>getwetalready dammit be normal wtf
>look at his muscular shoulders and dick
>drier than a fossil
>half way find myself thinking "just imagine it's that ex girl from theater with a strap on"
>dammit
>fuck that's a gay thought
>start crying
>part just "oh no I'm gay" along with weed paranoia
>he freaks out
>I'm crying "i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm gay i don't know what I'm doing i'm sorry"
>dude actually comes out to me as bi just to try to calm me down
>says it's ok
>stay buds
>even go to a gay bar later after we're both 21
>now teases me cause I was bawling my eyes out and offering him the saddest hand job in apology at a point
>>
How come lesbos don't segregate themselves into /bulldykegen/ and /lipstickgen/ like the fags do?
>>
>>5856709
Bislut pls go.
>>
>>5856721
There was an attempt to make a butchgen but it didn't last. There really aren't enough lesbians who post regularly enough to sustain having two specialized gens.
>>
File: 1457579688710.jpg (2 MB, 1088x2027) Image search: [Google]
1457579688710.jpg
2 MB, 1088x2027
>renee

Would you?
>>
>>5856607
Wow. Kill yourself
>>
>>5856726
I wish. Then I could make my family happy and not be a shame.

>first serious girlfriend pushed me to come out to them
>do so
>goes as badly as expected
>girlfriend breaks up with me later anyway
>hell is my life
>>
>>5856721
we just don't have the numbers

>sometimes check out the /femme/ gen thinking as a femme girl I'll have something in topic to talk about
>nah they just post they're butts and cry
>>
>>5856733
>wanting a criminal ever
I'm rolling to see on whom I'm calling the cops
>>
>>5856754
Im a criminal.
>>
>>5853663
I used OKCupid for making friends, without even a trace of subterfuge or irony. You just can't into social media, anon.
>>
>>5856760
Get away from me, degenerate
>>
>>5856709
Oh man, I feel for you anon. What a mixed up and stressful experience. I've never been with anyone but I can relate to a lot of your thought process leading up to sex ("I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm gay" is a very familiar internal monologue when I'm around guys who like me) Your story made me sad but it kind of ended cutely- I'm glad you and this guy are okay now.!

>>5856668
Yeah! I feel like this is sort of a taboo topic in lesbian circles, like we're not supposed to want anything from men at all even though so many of us have been taught otherwise. After a childhood of being told "don't do x, boys don't like it", of course I grew up worrying about whether or not guys find me attractive and that has nothing to do with my orientation. If nothing else, the desire to be normal and accepted is common to all people and that is something that a lesbian might want "from" a man. Not wanting the guy himself, but the "status" or "social worth" that would come with him.

>>5856734
I don't feel like I wrote anything especially weird. Sorry.
>>
>>5854496
Are you saying you wouldn't do this if you were a lady doctor?
>>
>>5856733
Rolling

Met a qt last night, now my mind keeps going back to her, wondering if i made a fool out of myself and also when should I message her... I was not ready for this feels.
>>
>>5856781
Why do you think you might have come across as acting stupid? And what is it about her that makes you so drawn to her?
>>
>>5856806
I suck at social interactions, specially when intoxicated.

She's super cute, has great taste or at least is into the same stuff I am (which almost never happens), the way she speaks... idk, it's just one of those things when you meet someone and they make a really strong impression.
>>
>>5856709
Aw, this is cute, anon. I'm glad you guys could end up bros.
> offering him the saddest hand job
Hilarious
>>
I'm having an identity crisis because I have been and identified as a lesbian my entire life but now I think I legitimately have a crush on a dude and I don't know what to fucking do about it

I guess I have to fucking leave this general now, nice knowing you guys
>>
>>5856841
This is a bit of a weird question but are you sure it's a crush? What are you feeling?

>>5856832
Aww, that's cute anon. Good luck!
>>
>>5856841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
>>
>>5856841
How do you feel when you imagine the two of you having sex?
>>
File: 1453705186223.jpg (82 KB, 1424x252) Image search: [Google]
1453705186223.jpg
82 KB, 1424x252
>>5856861
I'm feeling the same things I've felt about girls this entire time but about an actual boy and this is extremely distressing

Like I fucking stay up till 4am talking to him and feel all mushy inside, it's goddamn disgusting

>>5856874
I... don't know
I'm not sure I can actually picture that because, ya know, I have never touched a male human sexually

SAVE ME FROM THIS WTF
>>
Do you feel more disgusted/repulsed by the idea of having sex with a guy, or more disinterested/dispassionate?
>>
>>5856899
More often the latter but sometimes the former.
>>
>>5856894
>I'm not sure I can actually picture that because, ya know, I have never touched a male human sexually
That's nonsense. You go to 4chan, you're not innocent, you can imagine the various ways human bodies can rub together. So use your imagination.
>>
>>5856894
>SAVE ME FROM THIS WTF
Why are you so upset? You're normal now! Rejoice! Your parents will be thrilled.
>>
>>5856917
Ok... if I actually try to picture it, some parts gross me out and other parts do not. That's the best I've got. I'm still incredibly romantically attracted to him, though, which is bad enough.

>>5856932
After so many years my parents are finally 100% ok with me being gay; how the hell could I come back and say "lol jk guys!"

This is a nightmare.

I know ""sexuality is fluid"" and yadda yadda but literally why me
>>
File: supergirl-trailer-smile.jpg (63 KB, 619x420) Image search: [Google]
supergirl-trailer-smile.jpg
63 KB, 619x420
>mfw the cool chick I was whining about not messaging me back on OKCupid yesterday just messaged me back
>>
>>5856894
Look on the bright side- if you're able to like guys, even super rarely, you have a much bigger pool of people to date. I wish I could feel all mushy inside for someone but liking girls means that no one I'm attracted to has ever felt the same way so I've never really had the chance to feelings for anyone and... it kinda sucks! Sometimes I wish I could like guys just so I could experience normal stuff like... okay, this sound pathetic, but like flirting. I know losing your identity and shit sucks but this is a positive development and not that this is news to anyone but it's okay to be attracted to men.
>>
Don't lose hope, I tell myself every night. You'll find a nice girl who won't be bisexual, you'll find a cute girl whose gold star, you'll find a great girl who is as interested in women as you are, who loves how girls sound, smell, feel, and taste - just like you.
>come to lesgen hoping to discuss being a chick and liking chicks with other chicks
>get this discussion about boys
I'm losing hope. Why can't you just take your bisexuality to bigen? Give the dudes lurking here more fodder to screencap? Why why why I'm actually crying now
>>
>>5856947
well can you even act on the 'crush' if you decided to? or is that not even possible
>>
>>5856966
I... guess...

Thanks for not being an asshole about this like I expected people here to be

>>5856973
I mean, I'm 99% sure he feels the same way about me, but we live 1500 miles apart. so RIP me either way
>>
>>5856894
>umifag turns out to be bislut
God, you're a disgrace. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5856986
see, THIS is how I expected people to react
>>
>>5856970
This is what you get for being a freak of nature that doesn't like boys. There are no other girls like you, that's why you've never met any. You're all alone and you will always be that way, a disappointment to everyone around you.
>>
>>5856992
I know who you are, probably. I am disappointed. Petition to kill yourself stands.
>>
>>5856992
Well you're kind of retarded for coming to the lesbian general with a bisex problem. Or like, reddit would be more useful for something as stupid as your "crisis". You were always a bisexual. And bisexuals aren't welcome here.
>>
>>5856970
Please don't cry. This is one poster in one lesgen thread. I understand feeling like you can't escape and it sucks to feel alienated in one of the few places where you're supposed to be able to related but it's not worth stressing out over. Again, just this one poster having this conversation in this one thread- you're by no means alone in your unipolar attraction to women. Chin up, anon.

>>5856984
No problem! At the end of the day, if there's a person that makes you happy, that's really great! Don't worry so much about labels and try not to let an identity crisis ruin an experience that otherwise sounds cute and joyful and healthy.
>>
>>5856995
Well I've fucked straight girls but they're lame. And bisexuals aren't for relationships. Lesbian is master race. They are the purity that will save humanity. And are you happy with aids, shitdick? Lmao
>>
>>5856973
>>5856894
>Like I fucking stay up till 4am talking to him and feel all mushy inside,
it does sound like a crush and that you possibly like him, i dont see what the big deal is
>>
>>5857009
God you're annoying. This isn't a LGBTQA support thread. Do your part and tell idiots to fuck off or fuck off yourself.
>>
>>5856894
>stay up till 4am talking to him
Is this online or do you know him IRL?
I tried that. I was like, "I'm finally straight!"
When we met up, just looking at him, it was like "Oh... Yeah. This is why I'm gay"
>>
Anyways, saw this hot chick at work today. But like she's not the type of attractive I've ever been personally drawn to. She's the model pretty, California dream girl pretty, all sunshine blonde hair, perfect smooth skin and her face is right out of a makeup ad. The only problem is I'm like 5'4" and she is a good three inches taller. So which brings me to my question:

Would you date a dom shorter than you? How do I get over my height insecurities because I can't pass up this opportunity with a woman this pretty.
>>
>>5857035
Meh. She clearly wasn't trolling and honestly I don't give much of a fuck about whether or not someone is a Bad Lesbian. That "do your part" mentality is pretty stupid, we're not an army or an ideological agenda. I've never told anyone "god you're annoying" or "kill yourself" in real life and I'm not bitter or disconnected enough to do so online either.
>>
File: hurrrrr.png (58 KB, 213x181) Image search: [Google]
hurrrrr.png
58 KB, 213x181
>>5856965
>mfw I just realized now I have to carry on a conversation without showering her with turboautism
>>
>>5857043
I can feel the awkwardness from here.
>>
File: you're fucking gay.jpg (56 KB, 582x444) Image search: [Google]
you're fucking gay.jpg
56 KB, 582x444
>>5857043
>mfw back when I thought I was bisexual I carried on a long-distance internet relationship with some dude and then when I met him in person I was totally disgusted and not into it at all
>>
>>5857051
>on 4chan
>treats this just like real life
You're a goddamn moron aren't you?
>>
>>5857058
Do you want a hug?
>>
>>5857049
>Would you date a dom shorter than you?
I would love a short dom. And honestly you aren't that short just shorter than her,
>>
>>5857063
And get crushed by those fat rolls? Pass.
>>
>>5857058
You must be very lonely if you're spending time on a website that you think is populated only by chatbots and AI. It's true though, you are the only carbon-based life form on 4chan, this truly is not real life.
>>
>>5857078
I just want a girl to lick my microprocessor, is that too much to ask ;_;
>>
File: advancedfaggotry.jpg (40 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
advancedfaggotry.jpg
40 KB, 399x600
>>5857051
>>5857078
Bruh.

You're being all snotty about apparently having better social skills than us, but people with actual social skills and/or emotional intelligence adapt their behavior to their environment and the culture they're in.

4chan is not reddit is not your mom's house is not your workplace is not your high school is not a club. You're expected to put forth different behavior in each of these environments.

On 4chan, you tell people to kill themselves, make racist jokes, shit on trannies and bisluts, and whine about >tfw no gf. You're refusing to do that, and acting all high and mighty for being shitty at social intelligence which is pretty fucking autistic of you. If you don't like the culture here, fucking leave, you retarded, Tumblr-ass upper-middle-class brat.
>>
File: 1455330101653.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1455330101653.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>tfw no trulesbian gf
>tfw like 90% of self-identified lesbians will turn out to be bisluts after all
>>
Gold stars only
O
L
D

I'm done giving any benefit of the doubt. Ya'll proven that only those gay from birth and those disgusted by the lesser sex can be gay. My first ordinance as queen would be to begin het, bi (includes non golds), and male genocide. My second is to make girlfriends a human right. Every woman receives a girlfriend. Fatties shall be purged. Uggo shall be upgraded through surgery, and the most promising of genes selected to carefully breed the next generation of lesbian, of human, of evolution and ascendence. Vote for me, for this true, pure future. And I will set things the way they ought to be. #Yuritopia #QueenLesanon2016
>>
>>5857158
>#Yuritopia
Will you make gay ghosts real? This is important.
>>
>>5857158
You have my vote.
>>
>>5857158
>and the most promising of genes selected to carefully breed the next generation of lesbian, of human, of evolution and ascendence.
But how? You've killed all the men.
>>
>>5857175
Of course! Why do you think I'm doing this? I'll probably hire the creators of Kindred Spirits to release a new vn every year. It will be how we mark our new years.

>>5857187
Possibly crispr. The human race can survive without a y chromosome, it can't survive without an x chromosome. Females are the basis of life. Males have been grasping on to us for far too long, they are an unnecessary hindrance, an ugly nuisance. After I am crowned we will henceforth refer to them as "shit". And my palace will hold a fabulous lesbian orgy every wednesday, tea time.
>>
>>5856733

Rolling for Jillian or Rebekah plz.

Also congrats on Patricia anon, you lucky, lucky bastard.
>>
>>5857101
>people with actual social skills and/or emotional intelligence adapt their behavior
LMFAO telling people to go kill themselves over the internet is not a sign of buttery smooth social skills and impressive emotional intelligence.

>expected to put forth different behavior
Uh huh, you've sure got me feeling inferior over the fact that I don't feel peer pressure on 4chan dot org.

>getting triggered over absolutely nothing and hating people who don't conform to the purported culture of a website
>calling me Tumblr
One star out of five.
>>
>>5857043
we only know each other online

m-maybe I still have hope
>>
>>5857158
Bernie Sanders/Genocidal Lesbian 2016
>>
>>5856733
>removed tattoo on abdomen
I get 'soul reaping' and 'illegal twerk' are joke crimes but this one is just weird.
>>
>>5857187
~SCIENCE~

sure it's unrealistic now, that's why we get rid of term limits, anon. #queenlesanon2016 #queenlesanon2036 #queenlesanonforever
>>
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (63 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
63 KB, 500x414
>>5857241
>LMFAO telling people to go kill themselves over the internet is not a sign of buttery smooth social skills and impressive emotional intelligence.
It is when that is the social norm in the place you are posting. Come on, try to activate a brain cell or two. This isn't very complicated.
>>
>>5857254
>Bernie Sanders
>>
>>5857254
>>5857265
Bernie Sanders will redistribute qt gfs
>>
>>5857254

Bernie Sanders/Hillary Clinton 2016?

>jk
>i'm actually voting for her on tuesday
>come at me 4chan
>>
>>5857043
Relatable.
"This handsome guy likes me and he has a good personality. Maybe.... maybe........."
>have a fun conversation with a pretty female classmate
>realize that I already care 200x times more about her than this dude bc he is so microscopic to me
"Shit. No. Gay."
>>
>>5857266
>voting for a kike
>>
>>5857262
Loyalists will be graciously rewarded~
>>
File: Kelly Sebastian.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Kelly Sebastian.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
>>5857282

>he's decent looking and he's into me
>i'm so fucking lonely why are there zero lesbians
>why can't i be like 1% straight?
>body hair
>penis
>no boob pillows
>no softness
>no feminine voice to listen to her cum
> ; . ;
>tfw alone forever

Anon you might not feel chemistry with the guy in person, but you have a chance at what a lot of lesbians want more than anything - a larger dating pool.

Also sorry for boring improper het talk in lesgen. Here, have a cute lesbian.
>>
>>5857263
No... it really isn't. I can't even be snarky back at you, this just makes me feel sympathetic and deflated.This is like... a genuinely out of touch thing to believe. :/
>>
>>5857315
>emotes
Aw jeez it's a newfag. Lurk moar faggot

>>5857313
Good resurrect this stupid shit. Not like it isn't in every thread ever, oh wait. Kill yourself you're lonely because you're a retard, not because you're a lesbian.
>>
File: beta.jpg (11 KB, 179x318) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
11 KB, 179x318
>>5857315
Gawd, stop shitting up lesgen. I swear, this is the only place on this site where this particular kind of tumblr nigger thinks it can roam free.

Are you that tranny from the last thread? I'm starting to think he's all the shitty SJW anons that keep popping up here.
>>
>>5857263
I hope you are not yet an adult. I can understand a young person feeling like they want to fit in and that conforming is important, even on 4chan, and that being able to say stuff that's otherwise socially unacceptable is cool and makes you smart.
>>
>>5857158
You sound like one of those feminists who's argued that the male population should be reduced to 10% of the human population.
>>
>>5857315
lol kill urself
>>
File: Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png (102 KB, 345x230) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png
102 KB, 345x230
>>5857336
>Trannon uses concern troll
>it's not very effective
>>
>>5857315
literally kill la kill yourself
>>
Those of you that would rather be straight guys.

Why?
>>
>>5857382
Not even butch/tomboy but I could be fucking so many more girls if I were a straight dude. /r9k/ makes me rage, they're born on easy mode and fucking it up.
>>
File: unikitty.jpg (73 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
unikitty.jpg
73 KB, 360x480
>>5857382
>Those of you that would rather be straight guys.
You're looking for FtMgen amigo.
>>
>>5857339
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
File: YTLM60p21_zps81777bee.jpg (122 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
YTLM60p21_zps81777bee.jpg
122 KB, 682x1024
Speaking of a world without dudes

Anyone ever read Y the Last Man? Thoughts?
>>
>>5857382
I'm really glad I'm not, I would have been an asshole. I'm pretty sure the only things that saved me from fully realized jerk potential are the tomboy/lesbian struggle and lack of testosterone.
>>
>>5857408
The ending fucking sucked but the rest was OK, even if Yorick was a bit much at times.
>>
>>5857382
Wider dating pool

I'm more like a stereotypical dude than a stereotypical woman anyway so I'd fit in better

Nobody saying if you don't shave basically your entire fucking body below the neck every week for life that you're dirty and unhygienic

No worries about gay discrimination and sexism

Those are the main things.

The only bad things: 1. accidental pregnancy 2. random boners.
>>
File: bruhh.png (46 KB, 540x261) Image search: [Google]
bruhh.png
46 KB, 540x261
>>5857418
>No worries about gay discrimination
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.