[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do straight people exist? I've met several likable women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 26
File: 1397627540596.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1397627540596.gif
36 KB, 720x720
How do straight people exist? I've met several likable women but they're all as two dimensional as anime girls. They have no passion, and they have no endurance. Sure that might be good for eachother but how is every man not gay? Men are more handsome, they're more masculine, they're stronger, they're more interesting, they have deeper personalities, they have complex ideas, they are fun to be around, they can refine their taste, and they're all around great if they're educated and have moral values instilled in them.

I don't get it, /lgbt/.
>>
>>5851687
>How do straight people exist?
Sexual reproduction
>>
>>5851697
Oh yeah.

Why didn't women evolve to be god-tier, when clearly men have?
>>
>>5851687
>they're all as two dimensional as anime girls
if only :c
>>
>>5851687
>Men are more handsome, they're more masculine, they're stronger, they're more interesting, they have deeper personalities, they have complex ideas, they are fun to be around, they can refine their taste, and they're all around great if they're educated and have moral values instilled in them.

(most) straight men don't want that.

they want someone who keeps their balls empty and their guts full and who doesn't challenge them in any way
>>
>>5851735
uh, that come out more blunt than I wanted it too. I'm not saying it as a bad thing, it's just what they are attracted to.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>5851687
Men are all those things and more loyal and honest and willing to push you forward.

I wish I was gay so much. Women are just garbage at everything besides getting out dick hard and they are just bossy and bitchy. Women are all power hungry also and will manipulate until they get it. They don't give a shit about you or your place or your survival. All they care about is themselves and will brag about ruining somebody like its honorable for them.

They have no redeeming values other than sex. They are nothing more than prizes you obtain while doing your own thing.

Only in this shitty society could they be getting power. You know a country is failing when something less logical more emotional is rising up.

I hate women they are such shit.
>>
>>5851755
> this is what r9k actually believes
>>
>>5851799
It's 100% true though.
>>
>>5851755
typical makiposter, shit taste for a shit poster.
>>
File: 1453453442243.jpg (236 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1453453442243.jpg
236 KB, 1203x1447
>>5851735
>they want someone who keeps their balls empty and their guts full and who doesn't challenge them in any way

>muh wife dun did make me dinner
>I dun watched the football
>Look at them tiddies over thur
I hate normies
>>
most people on this board are straight
>>
>>5851799
It's pretty fucking accurate. Get redpilled. You will see how trash women really are. Men are trash too a lot of the time, but women are more often than not since they can get away with it just by having a vagoo.
>>
File: 1454481057378.jpg (496 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1454481057378.jpg
496 KB, 800x1915
Straight people letting their women vote was the worst thing they could've done
>>
>>5851813
Men are just playing the game that women created.
>>
>>5851817
I'm pretty sure niggers being freed is the worst thing, and homosexuality being decriminalized was a shit move.
>>
funny, i often wonder why all women aren't gay.
>>
File: 928345982374.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
928345982374.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>5851833
Exactly. It's sickening
>Work until you die so I can live comfortably and cheat on you with the neighbor boy
>Oh you got laid off because the company you work for is going under? I want a divorce and half of your shit
>If you don't buy me a new dress I'm gonna go find a man that will
>You mean all I have to do is fuck you and feed you and you'll be happy because you've been depraved of true happiness? Good little servant boy. Good.
>>
File: Vivi_FFIX.jpg (31 KB, 306x595) Image search: [Google]
Vivi_FFIX.jpg
31 KB, 306x595
>>5851858
Women are disgusting. The shit that I have seen them do to people myself and others is psychopathic. Id be in such a better place in life if there was no such thing as women. I didn't even do anything wrong in nearly any of the situations. I hate women more than anything in this fucking planet.

I love gays though and I wish I was gay.

Are you gay?
>>
File: 9823749587234.jpg (254 KB, 470x628) Image search: [Google]
9823749587234.jpg
254 KB, 470x628
>>5851890
No, I'm bi and prefer feminine looking people.
Not too feminine for the girls though "barbie doll" is not attractive, it is gross.
I find most masc guys unattractive, except for a certain type. I have a thing for outdoorsmen/fisherman...pic related.
Don't get me wrong when I rant about women, sure they can be horrible horrible beings. But so can guys. All I know is I will NEVER get married. I'm not religious, so why should I bother? I will not sign over the right to kick a bitch out if she crosses the line one too many times.
>>
>>5851913
>No, I'm bi and prefer feminine looking people.
so you're straight?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
Could everyone in this thread be any more jealous of women?
>>
>>5851919
Would a straight person be okay with sucking off a guy?
>>5851933
kek, right.
>>
File: 1446419245191.jpg (4 KB, 95x129) Image search: [Google]
1446419245191.jpg
4 KB, 95x129
>>5851717
I wish
>>
>>5851949
women can have a penis, so yes. if you give oral to women with biovags and suck their clits its the same thing.
>>
>why do people like what I don't like?!
>what I don't like is awful by means of it existing and me not liking it!

You sound like a riot, OP. It's a wonder you can't find many chicks who aren't interested in deeper conversation with you.
>>
File: justapplyyourself2.jpg (91 KB, 1000x626) Image search: [Google]
justapplyyourself2.jpg
91 KB, 1000x626
I dunno, OP. I'm gay and although I've never interacted with another homosexual I can safely say they're all whores.
>>
>>5851958
Can't argue with that logic
>>
>>5851833
more like the opposite. Men are cucked by their own game that they made.

Who keeps letting women get away with shit while punishing men?
Men.

Who keeps abusing and violently raging against male homosexuals?
It's not women, it's other straight men.

Who keeps male gender roles strict that feminine men are often threatened?
Other men. Just look at masc gen vs fem gen.

Who does circumcisions on men?
Usually it's the father that makes that decision. Mostly the operations are done by male doctors.

It's mostly men that run politics, but why do all these new laws cater towards women in divorce courts unfairly hurting men?
Because men in courts allow it to happen and even approve.

>>5851817
your picture is so logical and rational and not emotional at all, i bet you use it to support your arguments in real life, don't you?
>>
>>5851817
So in other words, women shouldn't have the right to vote because they vote for things that women want? With that kind of mindset, how can you even pretend to be in favor of any sort of democratic government? Clearly you think people should only be able to vote if they agree with you.

And honestly, as a cisgender male, the only thing in that list of woman's political preferences that I disagree with is lower academic standards.

>>5851858
>Work until you die so I can live comfortably and cheat on you with the neighbor boy
Literally only an issue for the upper class. For everyone else, both the man and woman need to work to live at all, never mind live comfortably.

>If you don't buy me a new dress I'm gonna go find a man that will
Marriage isn't ownership. If someone is dissatisfied with a relationship they have a right to leave.

>You mean all I have to do is fuck you and feed you and you'll be happy because you've been depraved of true happiness? Good little servant boy. Good.
If the man feels dissatisfied with the relationship, he's free to leave. Just like the woman in the point above.
>>
>>5852252
>because they vote for things that women want?
I think his point is that if those things are downright illogical then yes they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>how can you even pretend to be in favor of any sort of democratic government?
He isn't and I can't blame him, people's worst problems are more than normally caused by themselves.

>And honestly, as a cisgender male, the only thing in that list of woman's political preferences that I disagree with is lower academic standards.
Congratulations, you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>5851687
Pretty damn straight here, and lemme tell ya, it's ALL about the fact they get our dicks hard and feel good to be inside. On a personal level even straight men overwhelmingly prefer the company of other men, or so has been my experience.
>>
>>5852252
>If the man feels dissatisfied with the relationship, he's free to leave.

I mean he IS free to leave, but we all know divorce tends to fuck up the man waaaay more often than the woman, so you're basically fucked either way
>>
File: tyler-durden-you-are-not.jpg (71 KB, 535x843) Image search: [Google]
tyler-durden-you-are-not.jpg
71 KB, 535x843
>>5851687
>We're a generation of boys raised by women
>I'm wondering if another woman is really what we need

I'm not "gay" in the traditional sense (I do not find non-effeminate men attractive), but I'd certainly fuck a trap, twink, or even a convincing crossdresser.

Still, what you're getting at is more aimed at the relationship end, and not what is and is not sexually attractive. And from a relationship standpoint, you're totally right. Very, very few men end up sharing big similar interests with their wives or GFs over the long term to the point where they can both enjoy them together. Even fewer men end up with someone who is intellectually compatible or intellectually equal.

Consider that part of this is because sex and sexual attraction sometimes gets in the way of that kind of stuff. Men who are not exclusively homosexual (or not so far on the Kinsey scale) can engage with other men in objectivity, and this leads to a better exchange of ideas, philosophies, job duties - whatever it may be. Everything except feelings, but that comes stock with the gender training. First rule of the brotherhood is you man up and don't express that feelsy shit in the brotherhood. Second rule of the brotherhood...you get the idea.

So men who buy into a traditional male-female relationship usually wind up compromising themselves or their personal dreams, future, whatever - to reproduce. You buy into the game knowing the chick you hook up with in her 20's is almost certain to hit the wall in her 30's and turn into an caked-up abomination struggling to squeeze into her spats by the time she's 40 (if she even still cares).

All that so you can produce a child.

So why are we not all gay?

Tl;dr - Because a lot of dudes want kids.
>>
File: 1437028836746.png (139 KB, 838x664) Image search: [Google]
1437028836746.png
139 KB, 838x664
>>5851687
>>5851704
>>5851735
>>5851737
>>5851755
>>5851805
>>5851807
>>5851813
>>5851817
>>5851833
>>5851858
>>5851890
>>5851979
>>5852452

As a cis lesbian you can all go fuck yourselves.

Collaboration always increases when women are introduced into a situation: without women men are children. Sure, they might have some math or spacial reasoning abilities, but when it comes to their problem solving they're woefully underdeveloped. "Leaving" a situation is such a manly tactic. They are unable to conflict resolve. They think in black and white and always think they're right and whoever they're arguing with is wrong. They're unable to collaborate and see other points of view without putting effort towards it while women do it naturally.

There's a reason why gay male culture is catty as hell: there's a severe lack of empathy and an ability to see from another person's point of view. Men surround themselves with people who think exactly like them and are quick to shun people who step out of their view of the world even a little bit.

If you had any modicum of intelligence or experiences in a situations outside of male dominated spaced (or behind a screen) you would know this.
>>
>>5851704
because they didn't need to be. 99% of women can get a baby in them just by existing
>>
File: 1454417054354.jpg (126 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
1454417054354.jpg
126 KB, 492x492
>>5852540
*poops on you*
lol, bitch
>>
>>5852540
cis les here.

Dude you are embarrassing. Stop please.

The thing is, who cares what these guys think. They'll be bitter /r9k/ers forever, worse than man hating fat dykes. There's no point in arguing with them, they'll always pity themselves to the point where they'll fuck themselves over in any kind of romantic relationship.

>there's a severe lack of empathy and an ability to see from another person's point of view.

this is a human thing. Not necessarily a gay male thing.
>>
>>5851687
Sounds like you need to meet more interesting people in general, but women in particular. Or get over what's clearly a personal bias against finding women interesting, funny, or intelligent.
>>
>>5852436
>I think his point is that if those things are downright illogical then yes they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Most of those things don't sound illogical at all.

>Congratulations, you're mentally retarded.
Based on what? You think everyone with different views than you is mentally retarded? What are you, twelve?
>>
>>5852540
You do realize that if it weren't for the sexual impulse men and women wouldn't even interact, right? In a world where reproduction is no longer needed and everyone's bisexual hetero couples would be a fucking rarity.

I'm not saying women are useless, but men will always like things that men do and women will always like things that women do.
>>
>>5851687
Straight men don't like women. They like fucking women
>>
>>5852579
>Most of those things don't sound illogical at all.
>stricter gun rights
>passing governmental powers to international entities
>less freedom of speech is good
>wealth distribution
>affirmative action
>political correctness
>logical
They are all based on "muh feelings", nothing of it is logical.
>>
>>5852540
>There's a reason why gay male culture is catty as hell

Because they act like women.
>>
Men treat women like princesses and children, and that's how they grow up and act, like princesses and children.
This is your own doing
>>
>>5852595
>stricter gun rights
Armed, violent criminals are a good thing?

>wealth distribution
The only ones who have any reason to be opposed to wealth redistribution are the wealthy. And even then, a country is better off overall if there is less income inequality; high income inequality is bad for the economy.

>political correctness
It's called being polite. The Constitutional right to free speech DOES NOT mean others are obligated to offer you a platform for spewing hateful and rude nonsense. "Free speech" just means the government can't jail you for criticizing them. Firing people for hate speech does not go against the Constitution. If you engage in hateful behavior, people are going to want to stay away from you.
>>
>>5852616
>Straight men treat women like princesses and children, and that's how they grow up and act, like princesses and children.
FTFY
>>
>>5852616
this.

If you raised women the same way you raised men, they'd act a lot more tolerable. None of this special treatment shit. A girl posts a cute picture of herself and a bunch of straight guys will bend over backwards to try and get into her pants. You gotta control yourselves and treat girls like you do to guys.

But it's too late now. They're spoiled.
>>
File: 1427313799991.jpg (45 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1427313799991.jpg
45 KB, 268x265
>>5852452
>>5852586
When are hetero dudes going to realize that being with a man can feel even better? Obviously, there's the problem of physical attraction, but surely something so superficial is surmountable?
>>
File: 1402604687967.jpg (52 KB, 525x601) Image search: [Google]
1402604687967.jpg
52 KB, 525x601
>>5852540
because of this "seeing other person's point of view" bs we now have muslims in Europe

gj bitch
hope you get correctively raped
>>
>>5852629
>The only ones who have any reason to be opposed to wealth redistribution are the wealthy. And even then, a country is better off overall if there is less income inequality; high income inequality is bad for the economy.

I'll take it that you don't live in a country where there's a wealth distribution policy.

Let me tell you something: It doesn't fucking work. The rich are still rich, and the middle class dissapears, so everyone else is poor.
>>
>>5852629
>Armed, violent criminals are a good thing?
Criminals don't follow laws you'd only be taking the guns out of everyone else and ensuring they can be sure a person will be an easy target with no possibility of defense.
>The only ones who have any reason to be opposed to wealth redistribution are the wealthy. And even then, a country is better off overall if there is less income inequality; high income inequality is bad for the economy.
Every time someone gets something without working, someone had to work without gaining anything. Politics who push wealth distribution (like Hillary) are paid by the big companies to ensure they'll follow a lobby with the rich people in mind. Instead wealth distribution means taking it out of the middle, hard working, class, unless you want your country to look like brazil, that's a stupid decision.
>It's called being polite.
Shouldn't be enforced by laws.
>DOES NOT mean others are obligated to offer you a platform for spewing hateful and rude nonsense.
So it's only free speech when it suits you?
>If you engage in hateful behavior, people are going to want to stay away from you.
People shouldn't be jailed or persecuted by having an unpopular opinion, THAT is free speech.

Again congratulations, you're mentally retarded. Giving more powers to the government just means you're one step closer to totalitarianism.
>>
>>5852649
>because of this "seeing other person's point of view" bs we now have muslims in Europe
And that somehow means it's logical to not even try to understand other's perspectives?
>>
>>5852605
Their hags groom them to be that way too. Women are at the heart of every problem in this world.
>>
>>5852666
>men blaming women for their own shitty behavior

sounds like something a woman would do.
>>
>>5852660
>Criminals don't follow laws you'd only be taking the guns out of everyone else and ensuring they can be sure a person will be an easy target with no possibility of defense.
"Criminals don't follow laws" is a meaningless argument. It's like saying "all matter is attracted by gravity", therefore airplanes are impossible. Obviously, criminals don't follow laws just because they're laws, but neither does anyone else. They follow laws because they're enforced. And criminals still have to get their guns from somewhere. If they don't have access to guns, they simply won't get them. No matter how much you "don't follow laws", you can't magically obtain something that isn't available.

>Shouldn't be enforced by laws.
Okay, what laws actually REQUIRE you to be polite?

>People shouldn't be jailed or persecuted by having an unpopular opinion, THAT is free speech.
Much of the persecution is done by individuals, not the government. Saying that people should not be criticized for hate speech is in fact restricting freedom of speech.

>Giving more powers to the government just means you're one step closer to totalitarianism.
The government is democratic. I'd rather have government be in charge than big business, at least with government you can vote them out of office.
>>
>>5852666
War,murder,genocide,rape,corporate greed, women are real fuckin busy
>>
>>5852694
>No matter how much you "don't follow laws", you can't magically obtain something that isn't available.

Tons of drugs aren't legal either and people still get them.

>inb4 law should be enforced

ideally, yeah, but that never happened when it comes to illegal trafficking and it's most likely never going to happen because usually politicians and law enforcers are involved in it.
>>
>>5852709
>Tons of drugs aren't legal either and people still get them.
Yes, because it's not enforced to the point where the costs outweigh the benefits.
>>
>>5852540
Lol women know how to solve conflict?
They fucking start the conflict. You don't know my experiences you dont know what ive seen women do to people. I understand them well for whatever reason and ive never seen anything good about them. I can go into detail of the most depraved shit they do. Rumors to get someone humiliated. Ive lived with a pedophile girl that used to have to have rape men her children. She had 4children that she and her bfs raped ten years apart and she got away with it scot free but the three men got put in prison.

Literally she got away with pedophilia for ten years. Luckily she's dead now or else I would have killed that freak myself.

That's just the mosy disgusting thing I've encountered but I could go for equally disturbing things that women have done to me and others. They are insanely sociopathic unironically all of them. They are all power hungry greedy little whores that lie cheat and backstab all of them.

Also tbqh im not talking about lesbians. Im taking about male and female not lesbians or gays. I've met some cool masc dykes. Gross as fuck but still cool.

They are bitter also.

Only reason I don't go to r9k because reddit and women took over.

#killwomen
>>
>>5852694
>is a meaningless argument
They'll get guns illegally you retarded dumbfuck.
>because they are enforced
Unless you're talking about allowing police officers to freely inspect people without a reason there's no way you'd be able to ENFORCE those laws.
>somewhere
contraband
>laws
What the image is indicating are LAWS that enforce political correctness, and that's what I'm against. Anything outside of that I don't give a shit about.
>The government is democratic
That's why TPP was voted in secret without any kind of say from the voters? Or why lobbyists are able to put in place laws that eliminate competition? Or reduce safety laws?

You are either legally retarded or have never seen the true colors of human nature. YOU specifically, the type that never bothers to study about those things, shouldn't be allowed to vote, because in the long run you'll help self sabotage your nation.
>>
>>5852720
Bullshit there's so much money being used on the war on drugs that's ridiculous. A country like the US with such huge open frontiers will always have unguarded areas. Unless you force everyone to be inspected there'll be guns and drugs.
>>
>>5852733
>I met a borderline once so all women are like that
>>
>>5852755
I'm pretty sure that what he meant is that he hasn't met a not"borderline" woman yet.
>>
>>5852701
All of those things are the result of unresolved complexes, more often than not propelled by an unfulfilled sex life. Wasted erections translate to flags and rifles and soulless materialism - who else but women can be blamed for that?

A world of free, homosexual men would not have those problems. Sex isn't a shell game for us.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>5852769
Don't use logic around women.
There only comebacks are
>they aren't ALL like that
>you can't get laid
>you're an asshole

Wash and repeat.
Its funny.
Women are 50 percent of the population and yet in my life I've never even seen even one decent one but yet women and normies claim that they aren't all horrible :^]

If we as men were allowed to use punishment like we use our dogs and kids you cunts wouldn't act that way.

Its funny. Women act worsec than dogs and children yet we can't hit them.
>>
>>5852812
I can feel the unfulfillment of your life through the computer screen it's amazing
>>
*vagina
>>
>>5852540
Fuck off, lesbian. You bitches can't even have sex.
>>
>>5852740
>They'll get guns illegally you retarded dumbfuck.
Why would that only apply to guns? Might as well eliminate all laws, since criminals don't follow them.

>What the image is indicating are LAWS that enforce political correctness, and that's what I'm against. Anything outside of that I don't give a shit about.
That image is a /r9k/ MRA strawman meme. I don't think there's much need to worry about getting jailed for being impolite until there actually is such a law.

>That's why TPP was voted in secret without any kind of say from the voters? Or why lobbyists are able to put in place laws that eliminate competition? Or reduce safety laws?
A flawed democracy is still better than no democracy at all.

>>5852754
Spending a lot of money on something doesn't mean the money is being spent effectively. This is why "throwing money at problems" doesn't automatically fix them - you need to do the right things with that money.

>>5852812
>Women act worsec than dogs and children yet we can't hit them.
When have you seen a woman run away from her husband while walking down the street and start biting and clawing a random stranger? When have you seen a woman poop on the floor? And since when is it acceptable to hit dogs or children anyway?
>>
>>5852872
Thay can man, plastic sex.
Finger sex.
Rub-each-other sex.

>kek
>>
>>5851687
I have to say that I, for the most part, agree with you. Most women that I've met have been vapid self-obsessed bores.

But I have met some women (I could really only count them on one hand) who are completely opposite of that; women who are driven, passionate and complex. It's surprising and yet oddly attractive. I'm a gay man and sometimes I wish I was straight just so I could be with these women. It's a shame that the closest we can be are best friends but I'm glad to have them in my life. I've never had a friendship with a guy that has been as emotionally and spiritually satisfying as the one I have with these women.

Probably because I'm a complete wreck around other guys. I'm so horribly awkward.
>>
>>5851687
i'm a straight girl, and OP makes me hate men.
>>
>MGTOW feat. Political gays: the thread
Well I'm glad it's not just us lesbians who must face this embarassment.
>>
>>5853093
>I'm a 1-dimensional person here to give my 1-dimensional opinion
wow you could be a background character in lord of the rings good job
>>
>>5853210
"Women are all vapid 1-dimensional whores" is itself a 1-dimensional opinion.
>>
>>5853236
It comes from a complex person, giving it credibility.
>>
>>5852540
legit kek

And I don't kek for just any post. That laugh probably added ten years onto my life. Thank you!
>>
>>5853310
Why should I believe that you're a complex person but >>5853093 is not? The only thing EITHER of you can be judged on is the 1-dimensional opinions both of you express, since I don't know either of you personally.
>>
File: 1442861062522.jpg (109 KB, 1118x658) Image search: [Google]
1442861062522.jpg
109 KB, 1118x658
>>5852540
the collapse of western society disagrees with you
>>
I feel kinda similar op
Would like to fuck: girls
Would like to spend my time: boys
I just need to find the correct tranny or girl
>>
>>5852540
You just described women
Also fag guys are subhuman
>>
File: 1456072023227.jpg (64 KB, 428x287) Image search: [Google]
1456072023227.jpg
64 KB, 428x287
>>5853813
Took me a couple of seconds to realize what was going on with those lesbians.
>>
>>5852971
>tfw intersex
>can only have these types of sex
>;-;
>>
>>5853866
That's what a typical straight guy is, apparently. Being heterosexual doesn't mean you're heterosocial, in fact it usually seems to be the opposite, men who prefer to socialize with women over men in a platonic way are often assumed to be gay.
>>
>>5852664
conflicts are better resolved through victory and separation, rather then compromise
>>
>>5851687
I (as a straight person myself) think that women and men are different but like saying that all women are "2d" is a bit of a broad statement. I think most women I know can be absolute shallow dicks but there are some that are truly amazing and I like to spend time with. To say that all women are 2d are like me saying all men are 2d. Men are also pretty shitty too but there are nice men just as there are nice women
>>
>>5854122
Not really, isolationism isn't really possible these days, and the only permanent solutions to a conflict are compromise or total destruction of one side. With regard to the Muslim issue, the only way the conflict will end will be us genociding them, them genociding us, or both of our cultural values evolving to the point where there is no more conflict.
>>
this is low quality bait, you need to get out and meet more people if you think like you do haha
>>
Funny how there isn't a str8 people section on four chan.
>>
File: 1424830377028.png (379 KB, 608x720) Image search: [Google]
1424830377028.png
379 KB, 608x720
>>5854139
I never mentioned isolationism, I mentioned separation, which is synonymous with division, and compromise, which is synonymous with integration.

For example, like you mentioned
>us genociding them, them genociding us

for this to happen, separation/division must first occur. both sides must perceive the other as "other", and afterward carry out the actions of elimination-either through conversion, destruction, resettlement or some other means. This is one way of conflict resolution.

or

>or both of our cultural values evolving

this isn't "evolution", this is compromise/integration/reintegration. Basically both sides give up on their goals and identity for the sake of conflict resolution. This approach only make sense if the balance of power is 50/50 and neither side has the ability to win through separation/elimination.

compromising the identity of majority with the identity of minority NEVER works. it only leads to further radicalization and prolongs the conflict

it's economically ineffective

for example, if you're a manager, and you have 97 normal workers and 3 troublemakers, you dont compromise the rules of workplace and the schedule of 97 for the sake of these 3, you just fire them.
>>
File: 1443216264773.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1443216264773.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>5854179
Now then, "tolerant" leftist female agenda brainwashed western world into "understanding other people's point of view" and so called "cultural relativism" which is basically "no one can ever be right we have to tolerate everything", "never say anything negative about anything", etc. which, on one hand lead to gay/trans acceptance-good, I am happy about that-and on the other hand further led to retarded welfare programs, inefficient "foreign aid" and internal wealth distribution, indecisive international action, death of humanistic academia and, most recently, rise of lgbtdfgfgfgffiiiiit and tumblr who hijacked lgbt movement and the intrusion of islam into Europe
>>
>>5851687
That's why i date ftms
pussy and no female neurosis
>>
File: 1417148774090.png (515 KB, 1000x1018) Image search: [Google]
1417148774090.png
515 KB, 1000x1018
>>5854216
>no female neurosis

u sure about that?
>>
File: 1418715458985.png (3 KB, 302x237) Image search: [Google]
1418715458985.png
3 KB, 302x237
>>5852540
You have some points, I probably do see things as being more black and white than women tend to and I do think I'm right when I'm arguing something, otherwise I wouldn't argue it. That being said, you claim to be good at conflict resolution but that's not what I've observed at all, girls will quite often simply stop talking to one another for an extended period of time, or otherwise act really bitchy and/or passive aggressive to their "friends" did something to them that they didn't like. This is simply not a thing with guys. Guys are "unable to conflict resolve" because we don't even have conflicts 99% of the time, and even in that one percent we're not likely to stop being friends as a result of it. I'm bi but I prefer dating guys cause there's so much less bullshit associated with it.
>>
>>5852883
>Might as well eliminate all laws, since criminals don't follow them.
Because guns on the hands of normal civilians allow them to protect themselves. You're not even trying to argue anymore this is close to shitposting.

>That image is a /r9k/ MRA strawman meme.
I don't care, where an argument comes from doesn't immediately nullify it's value. There are some countries which are trying to pass laws in which any kind of insult might lead to actual legal persecution, so yes it is a thing to worry about.
>A flawed democracy is still better than no democracy at all.
It's not democracy in the first place, it's corporativism that's allowed by naive retards like you.
>Spending a lot of money on something doesn't mean the money is being spent effectively.
And unless you have a realistic way to enforce those laws don't even try to comment on them since all you're doing is a non-argument. There are many specialists who have studied this for years and they all reach the conclusion that without more powers the government wouldn't be able to enforce them.

You right now are just another person on the mount stupid, shut up and go study before you spout more bullshit.
>>
>>5851755
>Women are just garbage at everything besides getting out dick hard and they are just bossy and bitchy. Women are all power hungry also and will manipulate until they get it. They don't give a shit about you or your place or your survival. All they care about is themselves and will brag about ruining somebody like its honorable for them.

Kind of makes sense if you consider evolution.
>>
>>5851687
You're right about men being more interesting (and usually more fun) people. But I can't agree that they're more handsome. I'm straight, I'm not built that way. Everything about women's bodies, the way they look, sound, smell, is just so... deeply fulfilling. It's an addiction. I just have to try and find women who I also enjoy as friends, and not just as fuckbuddies.

They've got to be out there...
>>
>>5854266
you're a slave of your dick

where's your pride?
>>
>>5854272
I tried having pride for a few years. It kinda sucked. I got really into reading Nietzsche, pick up communities, trying to be "alpha", etc. I didn't really get anything out of it, it was just kinda stressful and I turned into an asshole who didn't respect other people.

I'm much more accepting of my natural personality and desires now. I just want to be happy.
>>
>>5851858
The part where she cheats on me is undesirable. But as a straight man, there's something instinctually satisfying about knowing that I'm providing resources to a woman and keeping her safe and happy. She need provide nothing in return, except her commitment. I wonder how many straight men, upon reflection, would feel similar.
>>
File: doubt.png (38 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
38 KB, 300x171
>>5854280
ehh not the guy you were replying to, but respect has to be earned and most people don't have enough intelligence or willpower to earn anything on their life, so you're probably more correct back then. Also
>straight
>onl /lgbt/
>>
>>5854220
yes, they're substantially less crazy than trans women and only slightly crazier than the regular human population
>>
>>5854322
I do think most people are subpar by almost any metric you could list. Although that fact may be immutable, my attitude towards that fact is not. If I'm forced to interact with these largely unextraordinary people, then I should at least try to see their good qualities, instead of the bad.
>>
>>5854179
>I never mentioned isolationism, I mentioned separation, which is synonymous with division, and compromise, which is synonymous with integration.
There cannot be separation without isolation. Muslims and Westerners aren't just going to pretend each other doesn't exist, so the only options are integration and annihilation. Otherwise, it's just eternal conflict.

>for example, if you're a manager, and you have 97 normal workers and 3 troublemakers, you dont compromise the rules of workplace and the schedule of 97 for the sake of these 3, you just fire them.
Okay, so how do we "fire" Muslims?

>>5854165
What are /b/, /soc/, and /r9k/?

>>5854240
>Because guns on the hands of normal civilians allow them to protect themselves. You're not even trying to argue anymore this is close to shitposting.
That argument has nothing to do with "guns [in] the hands of normal civilians". The question was, if "criminals don't follow laws", why have laws at all? Isn't outlawing murder, rape, and kidnapping just a waste of time and money, since criminals don't follow laws. Can you not read, or are you just baiting?

>It's not democracy in the first place, it's corporativism that's allowed by naive retards like you.
As opposed to people like you who are pushing to cripple the government and let private corporations (who, unlike government, the people have LITERALLY ZERO control over) do whatever they want?
>>
>>5855082
>why have laws at all
Because they provide good hardlines that will sway most indecisive people and are needed to maintain the order. Each argument for a law has to be applied to that specific law, on the case of guns the idea that criminals will obey a law that prohibits them from getting firearms is stupid and impossible to enforce, the only penalized people will be the law abiding citizens.

>As opposed to people like you who are pushing to cripple the government
I don't push any kind of government because no matter the style, retarded people, i.e. the majority, i.e. you, will allow corruption to grow like weed until it's out of control.
>the people have LITERALLY ZERO control over
People only have the illusion of control in politics, like on a magician trick actually important issues are voted by the senate quickly and without much fanfare from the media while much smaller issues like abortion laws and affirmative actions are placed on the spotlight.

I find it funny how each time you post you only reply to smaller and smaller parts of my posts because you run out of arguments.
>>
File: Passed_1f7a86_5337687.jpg (38 KB, 620x461) Image search: [Google]
Passed_1f7a86_5337687.jpg
38 KB, 620x461
>>5851687
Am i bad person that i, as a stupid straight tranny, consider myself a woman but find other women absolutely boring and false?
>hurr durr i'm so special
no.
>>
>>5855112
>the idea that criminals will obey a law that prohibits them from getting firearms is stupid and impossible to enforce
And why does this only apply to guns? Why should criminals obey laws that prohibit them from stealing, for example? And it seems to be that the best way to prevent armed crime is to have background checks on the purchase of guns and ammunition, AND impose harsh penalties on those who buy and sell guns illegally. None of that will penalize lawful gun owners.

>I don't push any kind of government because no matter the style, retarded people, i.e. the majority, i.e. you, will allow corruption to grow like weed until it's out of control.
>People only have the illusion of control in politics, like on a magician trick actually important issues are voted by the senate quickly and without much fanfare from the media while much smaller issues like abortion laws and affirmative actions are placed on the spotlight.
And you somehow find a dysfunctional corrupt democracy to be WORSE than an actual corporate dictatorship where the people can't even PRETEND to have any power?
>>
>>5855131
>And why does this only apply to guns?
Because guns are tools that may be used to do good. Drugs, many illicit substances and more importantly laws that deal with violence have another purpose in mind.

Laws of rape, murder, torture and other on the same line are meant to take away a criminal and put him away from the society where he can do no more damage, those laws aren't meant to protect or punish, they are meant to keep the society functioning.

Laws that prohibit the possession of something are meant to stop people, all people from having something that does damage, not that MAY also cause damage, that's the case with drugs, certain types of guns (like grenades) and modified cars, and so on. The fact that you compare the laws prohibiting the possession of something is ridiculous.
>And you somehow find a dysfunctional corrupt democracy to be WORSE than an actual corporate dictatorship where the people can't even PRETEND to have any power?
>pretend
Do you really thinks that pretending anything makes any kind of objective difference? If you do then I pity your naivety.
>>
>>5855131
>And you somehow find a dysfunctional corrupt democracy to be WORSE than an actual corporate dictatorship where the people can't even PRETEND to have any power?

not him but that does sound worse desu

in one you think you have power but you don't really have any

in the other at least you know you don't have any power

I'd rather live in the second one tbqh
>>
>>5855164
>Because guns are tools that may be used to do good. Drugs, many illicit substances and more importantly laws that deal with violence have another purpose in mind.
The only real good that comes from guns is that they may be used to stop other people with guns. Having them as a hobby isn't really an adequate justification in my mind, nor is hunting.

>certain types of guns (like grenades)
A grenade is not a gun even by the loosest definition. Maybe you could argue that a grenade LAUNCHER is a gun, but a grenade itself certainly is not.

>Do you really thinks that pretending anything makes any kind of objective difference? If you do then I pity your naivety.
I'm not convinced that the people have ZERO influence over the government. And even if they did, as long as the government is PURPORTEDLY democratic, the people can at least call the government out for not representing the will of the people. Whereas if we abandon the notion of democracy, the government (or whoever else is in charge - that makes them effectively the government) can simply say "Yeah, the people have no power, and that's the way it should be". Obviously, we should be trying to fix democracy, rather than abandon it entirely for something that doesn't even claim to be answerable to the people.
>>
>>5855194
>in the other at least you know you don't have any power
I'm the guy he's replying to, I didn't wanted to say this but since you pointed that out...

Any kind of totalitarian regime ends up falling because even with fear and guns the government needs the compliance of a very large majority of it's citizens to work, so unless they want the country to turn into shambles they NEED people to be accepting of their position, which is hard when you openly remove their option. Now when you PRETEND to give them some power they turn out to be much happier sheeps, they will talk about small issues, vote on terrible people and smile thinking they are actually making a decision on their country's future, in the end manipulation division are much more efficient methods of control.
>>
>>5855223
You're still assuming that an actual democratic government is an outright impossibility, and reasoning from that. Doesn't really seem a reasonable assumption to make.
>>
>>5855218
>The only real good that comes from guns is that they may be used to stop other people with guns.
Obviously, like I said the second group will have guns with or without laws prohibiting them.
>A grenade is not a gun even by the loosest definition. Maybe you could argue that a grenade LAUNCHER is a gun, but a grenade itself certainly is not.
A grenade is a weapon that launches projectiles (in many cases) so yes it's considered a "gun" in a loose definition.
>I'm not convinced that the people have ZERO influence over the government.
Not on what matters, not on what could actually improve their lives, not on what's important for the future of a nation. Why do you think they make such spectacle for the presidential elections while the senate elections are much more low key?

>the people can at least call the government out for not representing the will of the people.
They could but like I said, thanks to the average person stupidity and ignorance they won't, it's precisely the reason why NO form of government would be much better than what we have right now.
>Yeah, the people have no power, and that's the way it should be
That's the fun part, they are already saying that, just not openly.

>>5855238
>You're still assuming that an actual democratic government is an outright impossibility
It is, giving ignorant people the power to vote is like giving someone who has no training the wheels of a horse or the control of a submarine, they'll have no idea what to do and will invariably fuck it up.
>>
>>5855267
>Obviously, like I said the second group will have guns with or without laws prohibiting them.
That's also an unproven assumption. If there is a total ban on guns, there will be a lot fewer guns in circulation, and anyone found with guns or ammunition (or the tools and raw materials used to make them) can be arrested without there being any ambiguity as to whether they were indeed in violation of the law.

>A grenade is a weapon that launches projectiles (in many cases) so yes it's considered a "gun" in a loose definition.
So slingshots and bows and arrows count as guns too?

>It is, giving ignorant people the power to vote is like giving someone who has no training the wheels of a horse or the control of a submarine, they'll have no idea what to do and will invariably fuck it up.
That's why education is important in a democracy.
>>
>>5855294
>That's also an unproven assumption. If there is a total ban on guns, there will be a lot fewer guns in circulation, and anyone found with guns or ammunition (or the tools and raw materials used to make them) can be arrested without there being any ambiguity as to whether they were indeed in violation of the law.
Have you ever considered HOW they would enforce that? Inspecting random people on the street without a real reason would need to be implemented, which of course puts you yet another step closer to totalitarianism. Also look at what happens on countries with total bans, criminals are still able to get them relatively easy thanks to contraband.
>So slingshots and bows and arrows count as guns too?
Technically speaking yes.
>That's why education is important in a democracy.
And why politicians make sure that education is always lowering it's standards so nobody needs to put any sort of effort to get a degree anymore.
>>
>>5855294
>>5855314
Honestly you're both right here tbqh. Democracy would be the best way of goverment if it wasn't corrupted, but since it is, an will most likely always be, we can also say that it isn't really working the way it should be nowadays.
>>
>>5855314
>Have you ever considered HOW they would enforce that? Inspecting random people on the street without a real reason would need to be implemented, which of course puts you yet another step closer to totalitarianism. Also look at what happens on countries with total bans, criminals are still able to get them relatively easy thanks to contraband.
If there was a total ban on guns, where would people get the machinery needed to make guns? Likewise, the chemicals needed in ammunition would be a controlled substance, only available to those who have a legitimate need for it. At that point it seems that the only concern would be whether you can control things entering the country well enough.
>>
>>5855332
That's true for any kind of organization, like I said before people are simply too stupid and easily manipulated.
>>
>>5855340
>where would people get the machinery needed to make guns?
On the same place the base plants for drugs are planted overseas, in countries where there's little to no control.
>Likewise, the chemicals needed in ammunition would be a controlled substance, only available to those who have a legitimate need for it
Ammunition only uses very basic things, controlling them is again impossible to enforce and would legitimately make the life of everyone worse thanks to the absurd amount of bureaucracy that it would add. Please do notice that bureaucracy has two bad effects, it makes your average product much harder to produce AND opens a door for an extra layer of corruption when big companies can simply pay people in the regulatory organizations to get a free pass.

And even ammunition could be obtained by contraband.
>>
>>5851687
A, you're gay so you're biased. You're willing to forget the weaknesses of the Muh Sports, Muh Cars, Muh Sex, Muh Guns Gender and make pains to point out the weaknesses of the Muh Babies, Muh Beauty, Muh Boobies, Muh Fashion Gender.

If you look at any conversation between two men who aren't already good friends, it has to be about cars, guns, sex, or sports. No other topics are allowed - you can barely even talk about the usual small talk topics like weather! And you are not allowed to talk about other people with another dude.

Sometimes I get mad at my straight friends for being little pussies and refusing to open up. The world does not revolve around my truck and how good I am at sports, thanks.
>>
>>5855604
>it has to be about cars, guns, sex, or sports
You forgot politics, science, entertainment, economy, history and work. Seems to me like you have bland friends.
>>
>>5855604
>it has to be about cars, guns, sex, or sports.

What the fuck? No it doesn't.
>>
>>5852540
>why women are insufferable: the post
>>
>>5851735

testicles are not semen balloons noob
>>
>>5855082
>how do we fire muslims

Ban islam and deport them back
>>
>>5855997
im a guy and I talk about religion(s), drugs, video games

no other topic interests me very much
>>
>>5855604
I'm a bi male who only interacts with straight males for the most part and I have never discussed guns or cars with any one and sex comes up very rarely in conversation

Mostly it's about sports, television, politics, movies, music, etc.

You people need to stop believing in cliches about groups of people. It's really annoying.
>>
>>5858745
Again, as I said, that's only a temporary solution. The tension will still exist, there will still be Islamic terrorist attacks against the West, etc.
>>
>>5858806
so what
there will always be enemies-if not muslims, chinese, if not chinese, russians, if not communists, fascists, etc etc

as long as people have free will there will be war
>>
>>5856259
it's an expression
>>
>>5855604
>I'm butthurt my straight friends won't talk about me: the post
>>
>>5852540
>cis lesbian
>mad at woman bashing gays

Enjoy a taste of your own medicine, welcome to current year, where women are exactly what they've always been except more childish and useless.
>>
>>5859042
There is an actual reason for lesbians to hate men.

>constant fetishism of your lifestyle
>getting obsessively hounded by guys who want to convert you
>>
>>5859247
>constant fetishism of your lifestyle

I'm no disagreeing with this, but thats pushed on men to accept gay women, thats how alcoholism became masculine, it was sexualized in the media. Men shouldn't be attracted specifically lesbians (in the same way they 'shouldn't' be attracted to traps), the popularized fantasy is multiple women, real lesbians wouldn't add anything to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX145Tu4MHY

>getting obsessively hounded by guys who want to convert you

The similar sex reversed situation happens with straight men where the women leaves because she realizes shes a lesbian.

Regardless, you shouldn't hate men because a bunch bother you, it's the same as /r9k/, each sex could trade horror stories about each other.
>>
File: I79e0PT.gif (4 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
I79e0PT.gif
4 MB, 320x180
right wing faggots craving for str8gth cock are patethic.

the most boring and patethic ppl i find in my life all are males, all "male friends" i have are boring as fuck, all are cowards and unable to see another point of view.

the best males i find, for friendship, sex and loved are femenine shy men, who are extremely descriminated for both, str8ght men and m4sc 4 m4sc faggots, no wonder there's females who hates men.

i say this as a bisexual man, at least is good that self hating right wing faggots like the ones of this thread are ostracized on the LGBT activism, you're people will never have power.
>>
>>5863095
>bisexual

It's expected that a complete degenerate would sympathize more with effeminate faggots than decent, masculine homosexuals. It's not a coincidence that you're both hated by everyone.
>>
>>5851717
I know. They're more like 2.5D.
They try to look complicated but are really dumb as bricks on the inside.
>>
>>5863095
I say this as a bisexual man, men are great.
I could call up one of my friends right now and go on a adventure with him, no planning needed, no having to say the right thing or ending up with us agreeing that it sounds fun but things are so busy right now maybe we can do it sometime later.

I can joke about everything without the situation turning sour, and them showing their disdain visible through the body language.
I can meet up with new people and don't have it questioning whether they will be good people because they might not be vegans.

Femininity is shit, and it usually attacks itself as well out of jealousy.
The gap between finding a relaxed and easy going woman is huge.
Wanting to associate with feminine, shy men is the most foreign concept available to me.
If I have no power in anything I don't really care, because again I don't walk around and make every situation into a catty power struggle as its a very feminine thing to do.
>>
>>5851687
>How do straight people exist? I've met several likable women but they're all as two dimensional as anime girls.
Because straight men are utterly 2 dimensional and boring too.
You're just too busy staring at their cocks to notice.
>>
>>5863191
You can get dumb ones who can still be nice to look at, but only men are capable of having a fully rounded personality.
>>
>>5863222
>only men are capable of having a fully rounded personality.
When they're into other men.
Once a man starts to talk about girls his personality deflates and turns into this sad flaccid remains of what once was interesting and great.
>>
>>5863228
I do agree that women ruin men in this way. It's the saddest thing to watch.
>>
>>5851687
I am a bisexual man
just say that most men are ugly
>>
>>5851913
>Both guys and girls can be terrible human beings
>Not religious, never getting married
>Bi and preference for fem looking people

I knew there are more people like me on this planet, I just don't know any
>>
>>5852629
violent criminals will get backalley guns just like women will get backalley abortions. the fact that someone might commit a crime with a gun should not prevent you from owning one.

firing someone for their speech is not against the constitution, but it is against the spirit of the constitution.
>>
>>5851687
You need to get out of America. I promise girls are a lot more interesting in countries that aren't in the gutter.
>>
>>5866569
>violent criminals will get backalley guns just like women will get backalley abortions
Yes, but not nearly in the same quantities.

>but it is against the spirit of the constitution.
So are a lot of things considered acceptable by modern Americans.
>>
>>5866626
that's fine. still, banning things just because some people might do wrong with them is silly. most "gun deaths" are suicide anyway

probably not by me, so that doesn't matter ;^)
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.