[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when you die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1456312470490.png (425 KB, 540x604) Image search: [Google]
1456312470490.png
425 KB, 540x604
What happens when you die?
>>
>>5851303
anal with god
>>
>>5851325
four-way with God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost
>>
>>5851303
"All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again."
>>
A dead body weighs 21 grams less than someone alive, so the soul is 21 grams. You leave your body and all starts over gain.

Samsara is the great cycle, you are everything at once. I am you, you are me, we are the mice, the dog, the lichen. If we can escape all ends, just like the jews wants with finding the real name of god instead of the cycle finally being done naturally
>>
>>5851303
You cease to be self-aware and everything goes into the void.
>>
>>5851303
I am the view
I am the table
I am the all this
I am the root
The progress,
The aggressor
I am the table
>>
>>5851303
I'm fucking dead. nothing happens.

If something does then I'll be pissed.
>>
>>5851303
I am pretty sure the same thing that was happening to you in 1916 will be happening to you in 2116; nothing.
>>
>>5851303
you go to heaven or hell
>>
Our death is our wedding with eternity
What is the secret? "God is One."
The sunlight splits when entering the windows of the house.
This multiplicity exists in the cluster of grapes;
It is not in the juice made from the grapes.
For he who is living in the Light of God,
The death of the carnal soul is a blessing.
Regarding him, say neither bad nor good,
For he is gone beyond the good and the bad.
Fix your eyes on God and do not talk about what is invisible,
So that he may place another look in your eyes.
It is in the vision of the physical eyes
That no invisible or secret thing exists.
But when the eye is turned toward the Light of God
What thing could remain hidden under such a Light?
Although all lights emanate from the Divine Light
Don't call all these lights "the Light of God";
It is the eternal light which is the Light of God,
The ephemeral light is an attribute of the body and the flesh.
...Oh God who gives the grace of vision!
The bird of vision is flying towards You with the wings of desire.
>>
>>5851828
>>
I go back to the character customization screen and re-enter my earthly journey!

>yes i am insane
>>
"Nothing exists; all is a dream. God—man—the world—the sun, the moon, the wilderness of stars—a dream, all a dream; they have no existence. Nothing exists save empty space—and you!"

"And you are not you—you have no body, no blood, no bones, you are but a thought. I myself have no existence; I am but a dream—your dream, creature of your imagination. In a moment you will have realized this, then you will banish me from your visions and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me....

"I am perishing already—I am failing—I am passing away. In a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitudes without friend or comrade forever—for you will remain a thought, the only existent thought, and by your nature inextinguishable, indestructible. But I, your poor servant, have revealed you to yourself and set you free. Dream other dreams, and better!
>>
"Strange! that you should not have suspected years ago—centuries, ages, eons, ago!—for you have existed, companionless, through all the eternities. Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane—like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell—mouths mercy and invented hell—mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him!...

"You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks—in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

"It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream—a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought—a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"
>>
>>5851303
nothing
>>
>>5851303
Eternal fire.
>>
>>5852435

Seems like you would have the final word on it.
>>
>>5853503
Yes.
>>
>>5851303

>that picture
>>
>>5851303
Hopefully nothing. Complete non-consciousness. Why the fuck would you want more life after this nightmare?
>>
File: 1455826456980.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455826456980.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>5851303
Whats a little? I don't get this pic
>>
File: BruceProductPage10_full.jpg (277 KB, 1000x753) Image search: [Google]
BruceProductPage10_full.jpg
277 KB, 1000x753
You friends and family find all your sex toys.
>>
>>5851303
You respawn at the last save
>>
>>5851579
>holy ghost
GTFO orthodox scum
>>
>>5854530
Look up
>DD/lg
aka Daddy Doms and little girls.

Of course DD/lb, MD/lb, MD/lg also exist, but are fewer and far apart.

>Extra credit:
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/dd%2Flg
>>
File: DDLGPRIMER.png (1 MB, 1348x972) Image search: [Google]
DDLGPRIMER.png
1 MB, 1348x972
>>5861903>>5854530
Yknow what, I'll just spoonfeed you. Babyfood. While you wear that pink hello kitty bib.
>>
>>5854530
Get out of here, anon. Get out of here while you still can and stay innocent, do it for your own good.
>>
File: BzFPOGCCMAAM0Um.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BzFPOGCCMAAM0Um.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
>>5851303
if your bad your forced to eat at papajohns for the rest of eternity. if you good you get your dicks and clits sucked for free everyday by a clone of any attractive person forever! metaphorically and figuratively! if it were my heaven, id have this guy eat my clit. ^v^ ^^^|||
>>
>>5864664
> get your dicks and clits sucked for free everyday by a clone of any attractive person forever

B-but i'm a sub
>>
>>5864664
Oh man, that reminds of the time I beat sky in smash.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.