[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be in college >Meet this transgirl and really want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Jack-Burton.jpg (25 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Burton.jpg
25 KB, 640x350
>Be in college
>Meet this transgirl and really want to date her
>I ask her out and she turns me down
>Sad about it but move on
>Kind of become friends I guess? We didn't really hang out but we did talk here and there
>Eventually start dating this QT girl and I mention it casually
>Suddenly she starts talking about "polyamory" and "open relationships", talking about how a guy like me shouldn't be tied down to "just one girl". I feel a little uncomfortable about it but okay
>Eventually she just flat out asks me out and I tell her no
>She does the transgirl equivalent of "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and gives me some of the most evil eyes I'd ever seen

Are all transgirls this autistic?
>>
>>5849463
wait are trans girls not allowed to normal ree?
>>
>Are all transgirls this autistic?

Yes

-t. gay man
>>
File: 1456036731625.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1456036731625.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>5849463
Yes. Were actually you expecting to find a tranny that doesn't have a mental disorder? Kek
>>
>>5849463
Trans women are women, so they are fucking autistics cunts who don't know that they want.
>>
>>5849463
>Are all transgirls this autistic?
Yes.
>>
>>5849463
>I tell her no
This was your mistake right there. Never turn a hot woman down, life is to damn short.
>>
>>5849463
>Do mentally ill people have a mental illness?

Gee not sure....
>>
>>5849477

This pretty much. Being attracted to you once you're taken, a female classic.
>>
>>5849582
What do you mean? she rejected him so why shouldn't he reject her?
>>
>>5849719

'Should'. What the fuck does that even mean.
>>
>>5849463
Loads of transgendereds are into polyamory for some reason. I think it's the desperation.
>>
Lol that's pathetic. You dodged a bullet op
>>
>>5849723
WHAT?
>>
ITT gay people call something they don't understand a mental illness. Definitely not ironic.
>>
>>5849690
people are harem animals t b h, women find preselection attractive.

It's why you always include a girl or group of girls in your picture on tinder. If those girls like you, clearly you're likeable/a good lay!
>>
>>5849719
Why? Is it a pride thing? Male ego? Yes sometimes women reject you and change their minds, esp when they realise that you might be a catch after all (when another women takes you). Thing is if he'd played his cards right he could've gotten TWO chicks with no complications, or at least a cute sidechick.
>>
>>5849762
Yasss Preach !!!
>>
>>5849582
Only desperate loser men "never turn a woman down". That is beta logic
>>
>>5849997
I mean a woman you clearly want and have pursued in the past. It's like you start a war, lose a battle or two but persevere nonetheless, and then on the eve of your final victory you go "nah didn't want it anyway lol" and surrender. Get your dick sucked at least...
>>
>surprised that a transwoman acts jealous like a woman of any other woman
>>
>>5849463
Yeah it's definitely because they're a tranny and not just an idiot.
Such amazing research! Your results are undeniable!
>>
File: 1457330904402.jpg (251 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
1457330904402.jpg
251 KB, 1600x1063
>>5849741
That's funny because I only know gay/les people who are into poly.
>>
>>5850219
i know a lot of nonbinaries/genderqueers into poly because its totally about subverting traditional societal values and smashing patriarchy y'all, i mean monogamy?? its 2016, i can't even

yeah 'those' types
>>
>>5849741
I am into poly but i prefer polyamorous. between 3 people more than anything. the idea of having a committed emotional and sexual relationship between 3 people is nice and in the relationships i was in it was really awesome
>>
>>5849463
Why did you say no when she asked you out? Wasn't the original problem that she didn't want to go out with you? I don't understand Anon.
>>
>>5849463
Cis girls do this. I don't see why this makes trans girls any different.
>>
Glad we have a nice thread to jerk to. Keep it up, reddit
>>
>>5850268

I'm sure that's their reasoning, but it's not actually their reason. Their reason is that they're unstable, damaged people who can't sustain steady relationships. This is one of most evident reasons for considering transgenderism to be legitimate: because it can be easily juxtaposed against this crazy bullshit.
>>
>>5850615
>lgbt board
>"Any sexuality that deviates from the norm of my particular time and place is LITERAL insanity!"
>doesn't see irony
>doesn't actually understand the history or anthropology of human sexual relationships or how common various forms of poly-relations have been and continue to be in some places
Stay classy, friend. Remember: if you call them crazy you take away their legitimacy and then it doesn't matter how wrong you are 'cause who's gonna believe a crazy person, right?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.