[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wachowskis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Lilly_left_and_Lana_Wachowski.jpg (76 KB, 634x433) Image search: [Google]
Lilly_left_and_Lana_Wachowski.jpg
76 KB, 634x433
I'm a gay man, happy to be a male.
Not so happy about being gay, it would be easier not to be. But then again its already part of who I am so I wouldn't change being gay.

They are my favorite directors. (pleb i know) And I don't care and anytime they'll do something I'll want to watch.

They were both married to women.
They were both over 45 when they changed sex.
My question is why? And did they had gay relationships before doing this? I just can't fully get it.

I understand that you might not feel good on your own skin and this makes you feel better, but...

You probably have more 35 years to live. If you are going to be someone with the same age as you you are probably not going to be having sex half of that time anyway. Getting dates I think won't be easy.

Is this a case of having a mid age crisis and too much money?

Maybe I'm burned because I actually find them cute as man, and I would fuck them. If they wanted dick, they could had call. JK.
>>
The rumor went for years that Larry became Lana for his dominatrix gf. So I guess it was forced sissification.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.