[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tlg/ Trans Lesbian General - /tlg/ meets /co/ edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104
what is your favorite cartoon /tlg/?

>Links
• Informed Consent Providers:
https://itmb.co/r1uo5 (PDF)
• Makeup Tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
• MTF Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT
• Size charts: Just google women's size chart
• Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
• Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
• Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
• Useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
• Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
• Am I trans/trans help threads archive: http://pastebin.com/CPzj0xv9
• Basic Trans Information: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TS.html
• Hormones, and so much more: http://www.transgendercare.com/
• For your doctor: http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/

>Where we are:
#transbians on Rizon
TC /translez

>/tlg/ F.A.Q.
1. What is a transbian/trans-lesbian? → MTF transsexuals who are also lesbians
2. Isn't that just a straight guy? → No, orientation is who you go to bed with, but gender identity is who you go to bed as.
3. Are bi trans girls, welcome here? → Yes but please the keep boy drama in MTF General please!
4. Are cis lesbians/bisexuals welcome? → Yes.
5. Do trans-lesbians use their penis when they are pre-op? → Some do, some don't.

old thread:>>5736546
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 386x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 386x600
Probably Steven universe atm. Hate half the fanbase though
>>
>>5845176

>those bedroom eyes on Bugs
>>
File: T3_3.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
T3_3.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>
File: random-t-02-15-13-920-51.jpg (344 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
random-t-02-15-13-920-51.jpg
344 KB, 920x920
>>5845176
Road Runner originals.
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (717 KB, 2005x2840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
717 KB, 2005x2840
>>5845176
Wow, didn't fall off the board this time. Well, I guess I should post my face in this one to celebrate... Not that I need an excuse for that.
>>
no
no
no
no
ninth level not allowed.
>>
File: life is strange chloe.jpg (68 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
life is strange chloe.jpg
68 KB, 500x680
what's is the experience of TLG with the lesbian community?
>>
>>5849442
on here? they're pretty seperate, I post in lots of diff generals though.
>>
>>5849442
Not very trans friendly as a whole these days. Things were different back in the 90s. Anyway, I pass and it's a milieu I have no trouble blending in. Which sometimes leads to... interesting situations when a pack of terf dykes gang up on a non-passing trans woman "invading their space" and they ask me to join in... I don't
>>
File: image.jpg (626 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
626 KB, 1024x1024
>>5849449
I talk in general, you know internet, real life, clubs, etc.

>>5849521
This is time when Trans women are most acepted in lesbians spaces, no?

I think Trans women where extremely discriminate in the 70s,80s,90s in the lesbian community, but i'm young (18), so maybe i'm wrong, and i dont have experience with the lgbt community where i live.
>>
there should really be some other words for transwomen who like women
>>
>>5849550
Maybe it's not the same worldwide, but the lesbian community feels more insular these days than it used to. To the point LGBT sometimes feels like a pure fiction now.
>>
>>5849566
TERFs bark a lot, but they don't have much of a bite. I was dating one a few years ago...
>>
what's up cheesecakes ?
whg are so many trannies depressed 24/7
I mean I know like 3 who aren't depressed
why.jpg ?
>>
>>5849969
I'm depressed because I was born this way. Melancholia is a bitch. Though, I guess, many people wouldn't think I'm clinically depressed spending time around me.
>>
>>5849572
Straight male
>>
>>5849969
loneliness mostly I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (964 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
964 KB, 797x1200
>>5849672
Oh, Sad.
I suposed that is expected, gay men and lesbians has less and less reason to be united, even if homophobia still extremely common, with time are less lgb people who seems necesary lgbt orgs, i know a lesbian who is conservative and is against abortion and seems bad the lgbt pride....... And also don't like lgbt organizations, i must say She is very ignorant, but also a good girl.

I know i'm repeating myself, but is transphobia less common now than in the 90s and 00s in the Lesbian community?

I'm from Madrid, Spain, is evident that my native language is not english.
>>
>>5849979
kek
>>5849985
why tho
literally 80% of the lesbians i know would love to date a mtf
cause no periods
>>5849978
fair enough
any way I can help you a bit?
>>
>>5849988
It's more common now. Trans-exclusionary radical feminism was barely on the radar ten years ago, now it's seeping everywhere on internet. Also, some lesbians resent the new wave of FtMs as they believe that means the end of butch lesbians... Anyway, it doesn't affect me since I pass, but the anti-trans sentiments are more easily expressed now than in the 90s. But my memories of the nineties may or may not be accurate.

>>5850009
I'm fine. Bored and sleepy, but that's almost every day. I want out of this clinic, it's so pointless staying in here.
>>
>>5849674
>I was dating one a few years ago...
Story time?
>>
>>5850080
Well, I was kind of presenting as male, not exactly ugly and a feminist. She did shoot first and I can't really say "no" to a woman who tells me "I love you."
Unless I'm already in love with someone else, I'm not poly... Well, if you don't count the dead, at least.
>>
>>5850089
Oh, I hadn't even considered that you might have been presenting male at the time.

>>5849978
Isn't there anything that can help?
>>
>>5850094
Well, calling that male was a stretch. She broke up with me because I made her feel like a lesbian in bed and she wasn't into girls. Her words.
Also, no, the thing with melancholia is that nothing "helps", I'm just that way.
>>
>>5850106
Why red at the bottom? We don't have periods, you know...
>>
>>5850037
>Also, some lesbians resent the new wave of FtMs as they believe that means the end of butch lesbians
This is so stupid. It's not like all FtMs started out like butch lesbians or like actual butch lesbians (who are comfortable with identifying as butch lesbians and want to ID that way) would want to become men. I don't get why people keep using this "argument," but I see it a fair amount when I accidentally stumble across hives of delusional radfems on the internet.

It's second to the "hurrr letting trans people transition is like giving an anorexic diet pills/liposuction" line in terms of idiotic points that people bring up and seem to think are valid arguments against allowing people to transition or believing that trans doesn't real.
>>
>>5850100
Sorry to hear that.
>>
File: Cocci_et_moi__2__m.jpg (42 KB, 377x465) Image search: [Google]
Cocci_et_moi__2__m.jpg
42 KB, 377x465
>>5849550
I think it depends on the the group. In the late 70s and early 80s I was well accepted pre everything, but the groups I was accepted into had a large percentage bisexual women too, and were very well educated. Also, even before hormones I looked and acted feminine.

>>5849566
Search the web for lesbian friendly coffee shops. in your area.

I grew up out on the North Fork, but that was in the '70s, back when it was much more rural. This song is about the urbanization of Eastern Long island.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duQIG2nKEH8
As a kid I rode my bicycle all over the North and South forks. Google street view tells me the fields I knew are almost all gone. ;_; The field I played in behind my house now has a few McMansions in it. ;_;

>>5849969
How we were treated has an effect. We often have to hide who we are to be accepted and that puts extra strain on us. I'm also dealing with ME/CFS which can directly cause antidepressant resistant depression. Then there is my never ending battle with complex-ptsd. Many transgenders have complex-ptsd due to how they were treated when young.

For the ME/CFS I moved my computer to my coffee table so I can lay down on the couch to rest better. I recuperate faster from bouts of exhaustion if I'm laying down. My body doesn't have to use it's muscles to support me, and the heart doesn't have to work as hard. One of the things they think ME/CFS effects is the creation of ATP in cells. ATP is vital for thinking and moving muscles as well as many other processes in the body. Without ATP you die. I'm not producing enough despite having plenty of calories in the diet.

>>5850114
LOL

>>5850106
It needs to be a gradation from masculine to feminine, not royalty to harlot. Not that I have any issues with royalty and harlot being on a flag representing me ;), I just feel it isn't appropriate for the majority of transgenders.

>>5850116
It's like the delusional trolls who think MtF transition is due to being a failed man.
>>
File: Reine_margot1.jpg (34 KB, 299x413) Image search: [Google]
Reine_margot1.jpg
34 KB, 299x413
>>5850250
I have a large store of period jokes. Because teenage girls really need to dedramatize the thing, and I had a lot of very close female friends as a teen...
Somewhat related, this movie poster was derided by one critic as a really tasteless ads for tampons. Pretty appropriate for a period movie, if you ask me...
>>
Is it okay if I join the IRC even though I'm not trans?
At most, I'm a bit confused but I don't want to join and have everyone thinking I'm a chaser or a creep.
>>
>>5850303
Does anyone from here actually use that irc channel?
>>
>>5850321
No idea.
>>
>tfw whole album brings back memories.
https://youtu.be/aKYaKzexlHY
>>
File: PA-Eiffel-Suite-361-ET-VIEW.jpg (162 KB, 874x1080) Image search: [Google]
PA-Eiffel-Suite-361-ET-VIEW.jpg
162 KB, 874x1080
>tfw 9am was to early to get up.
sadly I now have a migraine. I should have just stayed in bed longer.
>>
>>5854370
9AM is always too early to get up. I really don't have a choice for now, though. But, wow, soon, for the first time in my life, I'll be able to decide when I get up everyday...
>>
>>5850321
Tried it a couple times, it always seemed dead.
>>
>>5854403
Well, I napped some more and traded a right side migraine for a left side migraine, and I don't feel any more rested. I HATE MY BODY!!!! for more than just being the wrong sex.
>>
>>5854815
Well, I have a truce with my body for now. Until May, then it gets under the knife.
>>
File: forsyth-park-2.jpg (971 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
forsyth-park-2.jpg
971 KB, 1024x768
>>5854825
I wish I had the spare cash to go under the knife. I'd have scheduled it already.
>>
>>5854893
Well, had to take a loan... Didn't want to, but my mother suddenly become sold on the idea of accompanying me so I needed money fast before she changed her mind... Still have extra income, though.
I suppose that all your money is tied in the farm, not provisioning everything is a recipe for disaster in small operations... I hope you find a way to save enough soon, though. You need it.
>>
>>5854910
Yeah, I have plenty value in my cows, but if I sell them, I don't have income next year. :( As is the farm is barely holding in there and reduction in income would kill it.
>>
>>5854994
Well, you'll need another source of income or support, I guess. I have no idea how disability even works in the USA.
>>
>>5854997
It sucks!!!!!
I have to file with my disability insurance company, and then possibly sue them to get payments. If I read it right, I should get the payments tax free because I've paid the premiums with after tax dollars. The bad part is I get badly stressed out every time I try to work on it.
>>
>>5855036
Couldn't a social worker help you with that bundle of red tape? If you're anything like me, I guess you'd rather do everything on your own... But sometimes, that's just not possible.
>>
File: url.jpg (2 MB, 2800x1867) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
2 MB, 2800x1867
>>5855045
My net worth and income are to much. Doesn't matter that almost all my income goes to farm expenses. Anyways, that's the job of lawyers here if you don't qualify for public assistance. One may even need to involve lawyers to get public assistance. Yes, the US is fucked up.
>>
>>5855087
Yeah, I guess that's not just a stereotype. Insurance here is bad, but nowhere near that. They're covering my home loan payments in full while I'm on medical leave. And will most likely pay off the whole loan when I retire. At least that's what they said. So, if everything works out, I should have a lot more liquidity than I'll ever need in just four years.
I kind of gamed the system, built safeguards to scare my employer, but I'm on my way to be free to live at last. Question is what I'm going to do with that life...
>>
>>5855117
I can think of many things. ;)

Music, art, photography, explore, write, make jewelry, blow glass, slumped glass, etc..

Destroy my skin on a beach. ;) lol

Above all, (pic).
>>
>>5855313
And I guess I wouldn't mind doing all of that too. In good company, obviously.
>>
>>5857643
;)
>>
>>5857658
Like a rollercoaster, really. Sometimes scary, totally tubular and never boring. Your mileage may vary, I guess my personality plays a lot in that and my gal pals always were on the extraordinary side... But yeah, definitely worth it.
>>
>>5857757
Hang around your local LGBT scene, I guess. Clubbing isn't quite what it used to be, but more relaxed venues aren't a bad idea either...
>>
>>5857921
That, I can't help you with. If there aren't well-known lgbt hangouts in your city, Google is your friend, I guess...
>>
Is it normal to suddenly get this huge thing for trap anime?
Lately, I've been marathoning a bunch of that shit and it's a major roller coaster ride.
I mean, I'm on Hourou Musuko and it's kinda like "Trans The Anime!" but a little dramatized.
I also developed a huge thing for Maria Holic and I wanna train my voice to be like Mariya's...
Himegoto and Mayo Chiki were fun...

I feel like I've turned into this awkward weeb this impossible and silly goals...
>>
File: 1396792752880.jpg (410 KB, 786x1000) Image search: [Google]
1396792752880.jpg
410 KB, 786x1000
>tfw invited to a party
>tfw also have a concert I could go to
>tfw zero energy...
>>
>>5860347
Can't you go to the party and lounge around chatting? Or are you too exhausted to even move at all... Was supposed to go to a party tonight too, but the LGBT group in the afternoon was enough of a social fix so I chickened out.
>>
File: 1454036858344.jpg (74 KB, 391x513) Image search: [Google]
1454036858344.jpg
74 KB, 391x513
>>5860412
I wasn't safe to drive, and it was to far to drive.
>>
>>5860412
...local lgbt group

I once dated the asexual chicken of the theater group in town *aka, lgbt group in this conservative place*
>come out to her as Trans
>she Rollercoasters dumping me/trying to get back with me
>I eventually get tired of it, bawl out drinking with the group, losing my shift for horrible love life, no friends
>end up drunk crying in her bed
>she tells everyone I dumped her and broke her heart after confessing I wanted to try to make it work

Now the only lgbt scene in town hates me b/c I somehow was a terrible person and broke their fag hag's heart intentionally by coming out... that and I turned down all the fairy boys b/c boys are gross.

Ugh
That was a year ago

Tits and a fiance transgirl who keeps exclusively lezzie friends... that hit on me as she JUST started transition and they see her as a gayboi still

LIFE IS STRANGE
>>
>>5861352
Asexual chick*

Fuck you autocorrect
>>
Hey girls! I've had to be away from Chan for almost a year now. What's been going on? From what I remember someone was about to get SRS right before I left. Can I ask some questions? I have at least two that are probably really common, but I'm curious.
>>
File: 1327638.jpg (137 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
1327638.jpg
137 KB, 1280x846
>>5862005
>From what I remember someone was about to get SRS right before I left.
A number have gotten it.
>Can I ask some questions? I have at least two that are probably really common, but I'm curious.
Yes, ask away...

>tfw migraine...
>>
File: Intersex_flag.svg.png (24 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Intersex_flag.svg.png
24 KB, 1280x853
I think this is one of the better flags out there.
>>
>>5863933
I also like this alternate transgender flag much better than the pastel blue, pastel pink, and white one.
>>
>>5863933
I think that if I were to slap a flag patch on a denim jacket, I'd go for the USSR one before any of the LGBTIQ ones.
>>
>tfw fat and stone butch
>tfw fem transgirls don't want people going down on them
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1916x1076
Favorite cartoon? Don't think I can pick just one
>>
File: safezoneb.png (7 KB, 213x205) Image search: [Google]
safezoneb.png
7 KB, 213x205
>>5863954
I don't think I could put a LGBTQ identifying patch on any of my clothing. An earring or necklace yes.
>>
File: IMG_20150905_181802.jpg (523 KB, 1728x2880) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150905_181802.jpg
523 KB, 1728x2880
>>5865790
I made those a while back. Wore them a few times, actually...
>>
Had another rocky nap... Weird dreams, and I woke up drenched in sweat with the riff of Lady Godiva's Operation in my ears.
>>
File: 489486.jpg (247 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
489486.jpg
247 KB, 1280x720
>MFW take a shower, shave, put my hair up to dry, put my glasses on, see a chick in the mirror...
>MFW first time seeing myself as more female than male in the mirror with glasses on...
>MFW before it was only when I was half blind and my face was blurred...
>>
>>5868334
good feel :3

>tfw looking in the mirror at home
>eh I don't look so bad
>tfw seeing reflection of myself when out
>eww eww eww
every time .-.
>>
>>5868422
I pretty much always see a woman in the mirror these days. Would take a really bad day not to. The problem is, which woman... Sometimes, I can't help feel my reflection is someone else. And a while back, I repeatedly saw a girl I love, who's long dead, and I thought I was on the verge of going completely insane... That feeling's gone. I still glimpse a foreign face at times, but she's not someone specific, more like an ideal I'll never reach. nd that's when my BDD kicks in.
>>
File: sym25.png (15 KB, 282x331) Image search: [Google]
sym25.png
15 KB, 282x331
>>5867670
Cool. The only LGBT related jewelry I made was a batch of stone bead necklaces that had a rainbow of colors in them. I may have sold a few dozen of them. I'm not sure how many were sold. I ran out of one of the stone beads and couldn't find a proper replacement. There was a shortage of the stone I'd used.

>>5868334
Cool. I'm finally seeing a female more often now. My former bald spot, which is too thin to let show, is what ruins it for me.

>>5868523
>more like an ideal I'll never reach
That's my memories. I'm remembering my late teen face. Ugg!!! The thin jaw and high cheek bones that I keep seeing is what is killing me. I can manage to style a wig on a stand, but I can't look at myself in the mirror to do makeup.
>>
>>5868946
I don't know, it's not a memory in my case. Well, not a memory of myself at least. The woman I see isn't very different from my current dream self, after the switch. I see youth and vibrance in there, a perfect beauty I never had, or even could have had. It's nagging at me, because I feel that no matter what I do, I'll never look that good. Then again, if I see it in the mirror, I can't help wonder if others do when they look at me.
>>
File: 16546498486.jpg (224 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
16546498486.jpg
224 KB, 1280x720
>>5868422
>>5868946
Just now, I was at a Boston Market...
>Need to pee because spiro
>go to mensroom because boymode
>pee
>go to wash hands
>look up...
>oh hey, she's still here...
>finally achieved this androgynous look in my own eyes
>MFW I still can't comprehend what's going on with my self-perception...

I think this time it was because of a new sweater I bought. It's a charcoal grey with small white streaks and a florescent greenish yellow inner lining. And I think it made my shoulders look smaller and helped accent my face just right. Or maybe it was just the lighting...
>>
>>5870112
>Last Friday
>2" block heals on my booties
>boot cut jeans cover the tops of the booties
>belt
>skin tight horizontal stripped turtleneck
>wide brimmed cloth fisherman's hat
>washing hands at sink
>tfw guy comes in, does a double take and checks the bathroom door.
>tfw I still think I look male.

>>MFW I still can't comprehend what's going on with my self-perception...
It takes awhile for our self perception to catch up with the reality of our current body. We have that same inertia of perception of who we are that all those who know us do.
>>
>>5872328
I don't know if my inertia is the same as of others. At the very least, it feels like my momentum doesn't point the same way.

Oh, and because this was too amusing, even if it's in French... French regions are being renamed following a large-scale administrative reform. And here's that article from legorafi, French site inspired by theOnion, that suggest the region I come from be renamed Middle Earth.
http://www.legorafi.fr/2016/03/14/nouveaux-noms-de-regions-lauvergne-sappellera-desormais-la-terre-du-milieu/
>>
File: 9Jenna-Talackova.jpg (50 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
9Jenna-Talackova.jpg
50 KB, 350x500
>tfw I feel I'm running out of time with the CFS.
Every time I over extend myself, the limbo bar lowers and it's that much easier to hit it.
>>
>>5874213
You're finally getting to live your life. I know advice is cheap, but you really need to let go and break the shackles of work. It's destroying you. You need complete rest if you want to get out of that downward spiral.
>>
>>5874249
A farm isn't that easy to extract one's self from. Especially when there are animals.
>>
File: 1425542654287.jpg (99 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1425542654287.jpg
99 KB, 450x600
Hey everyone, long time no post. Things have been going really well for me. I started HRT 15 months ago, got a new job and went full time 7 months ago, got my gender marker changed 6 months ago and have had more good dates with different people in the past 6 months than I had in the passed decade when I was single and looking.

I lost the relationship I had of 2.5 years just before I started HRT, and I was really sad to see her go. But there were lots of problems with it. And I was really afraid that I'd be alone for a long time.

But things are going like really well for me now. I'm probably going to be catching a promotion at the beginning of the month. I've started seeing someone who is as into me as I am into her. I've started taking steps to re-enroll in college and finish up a degree. And I'm way happier with how my life is going.

Don't give up girls. You can do it too.
>>
>>5876724
I know that all too well... But you can't let it smother you either...
>>
File: transFAQ.png (87 KB, 1232x839) Image search: [Google]
transFAQ.png
87 KB, 1232x839
Sup guys, working on a trans FAQ image that people can start posting in those threads that we have literally every day. Anything else I should add?
>>
>>5878873
gender is not a social construct imho
gender roles are
>>
>>5879910
This. Gender is just as much a part of your identity as your sexual orientation. The way you display that identity is socially defined.

Also, maybe questions about SRS? Seems to be lots of misinformation going around on /lgbt/ and it's not like there are other places to look for info on it. Nobody wants to read a thread on Susans. Thought it might be a good idea to see if people who've had SRS can answer some questions maybe and have them in a FAQ because from what I've seen whenever someone asks a question about that the answers are usually from pre-op or non-op folks since most haven't had it.
>>
File: g 1.png (457 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
g 1.png
457 KB, 576x720
>>5849442
I haven't met many cis lesbians but all of them were really trans-friendly.
One of my most supportive friends is a butch lesbian. She lives in a secluded rural community with a few other lesbians and trans people. She invited me to a party there last Christmas. Everyone was really friendly, and I definitely saw cis lesbians making out with transwomen there.
>>
File: WIN_20160211_15_44_03_Pro.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160211_15_44_03_Pro.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Nothing special to say, just to keep this on the board...
>>
File: fixed.png (77 KB, 1216x723) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
77 KB, 1216x723
>>5878873
>>
>>5884279
Something about the "transition makes you more suicidal" meme
>>
>>5884279
>rigid gender roles
>rigid
didn't know saudiarabians make trollthreads so frequently
>>
>tfw screwed...
Just going to the doc at 9am today was to much for me today. :(
>>
An now for the back of the jumpsuit...
>>
>>5887530
Impractical wear at its finest...
>>
File: 7.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg (2 MB, 1773x2660) Image search: [Google]
7.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg
2 MB, 1773x2660
>>5887556
Yep! Some designer came up with it. Just imagine trying to put it on yourself.

I like this one.
>>
>>5887650
>put it on yourself
I may not be quite as supple as I used to be but I think I could pull that off.
>>
Asking here because it's the best trans general:
I'm not trans, but would like to be able to pull off a feminine voice, using software on top of it if necessary. I read what is in the OP, but in your opinion could I be able to achieve it without operation nor hormones and no need for it in everyday life? And how long it would take? I don't have a really deep voice if that can be of any help and music professors found I was more on tone when using a high pitch (though still terrible at singing).
>>
>>5888884
Hormone do very little/nothing for voice. So you're not at a disadvantage here.

It's just a trick to get (to get to the correct resonance/vocal mode) then practice until it's natural for you. (Lot of practice - and if you're not planning on using it, that may be a problem)
>>
>>5888884
As said >>5888922 practice is a must. To get good at it you'll need to practice it an hour plus a day.
>>
>>5888884
Ask him exactly what he wants before picking up bad habits... Your teacher probably wants you to steer towards a tenor voice. That's definitely not feminine. Or he could have meant a countertenor and the training is even more different than what MtFs do.
>>
File: candy2.jpg (11 KB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
candy2.jpg
11 KB, 250x310
>>
>>5850106
Not okay
>>
>>5888884
isn't there like software that just does that? like you can pirate or w/e
>>
/tlg/ I get fleeting feelings of wanting to be female every so often, I lift to try and combat my dysphoria and the feelings go away after some time... What should I do? I'm partly worried over transition due to not looking feminine enough, having to buy a new wardrobe etc.
>>
>>5895686
As with probably everything to do with being trans, it can only get worse before it gets better.
>>
>>5895686
you don't have to be sexually attracted to yourself just other people, everyone experiences dysphoria in some form at some point, focus on parts of you that you like and challenge the language of gender
>>
And another photoshoot lined up. This time, it's an art student doing a project about blending in. Should be interesting.
>>
>>5895990
You, blend in??? Are you sure it isn't an exercise in futility? ;) lol

>>5895686
The feelings may come and go, but they usually get stronger over time, and one day they may be there all the time. I'd suggest talking to a gender therapist.
>>
>>5896044
I suppose I'd stand out in pretty much any crowd, yeah. Not genderwise, though.
She's making this a bit more interesting by making the portraits as neutral as possible and having both trans and cis men and women... So I suppose that such a setup would blot out most of my peculiarity. Anyway, got this through the LGBT group I go to and she asked nicely.
>>
>>5896044
So as long as I have the feelings strongly somedays then I should try hrt? I'm conflicted, feel ugly as hell. Wish I started earlier sometimes.
>>
>>5896533
Almost every trans woman wishes they could have started earlier. But you can transition late and look good. I certainly feel I do.
>>
File: 1334.jpg (40 KB, 548x600) Image search: [Google]
1334.jpg
40 KB, 548x600
>>5896533
I would say talk to a good gender therapist. Only then can you figure out how transgender you are, and if you need to transition, and by how much. Not everybody needs hormones, some need to go all the way.

>>5896264
Cool concept for a series.
>>
Are transbians the minority of transgendered? Before coming here I thought transbians would be more common but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
File: I want hair like this.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
I want hair like this.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>tfw no soft butch transbian gf
>>
>>5897568
its not uncommon in certain corners of the community like this one, but in the mainstream community at large there's a big stigma against it.
>>
>>5897775
>but in the mainstream community at large there's a big stigma against it.
[citation needed]
>>
>>5897568
Depends on where you live. If you're in the big gay cities like Portland or Toronto then they're easier to find.
>>
>>5897966
I'm in Perth Australia.

How much different is life when your trans, like getting treated by others and opportunities (just in general)?
>>
Shit, I remember those generals going faster.
>>
So why would a cis lesbian ever want to date a pre-op transbian?
>>
>>5898262
because they like each other?

pretty much the same reason why anyone would date anyone.
>>
>>5898288
th-thanks for the reply
>>
What do transbians do with their vaginas? You all have vaginas r-right?
>>
>>5898323
I-I just put things in mine all day, yup
>>
>>5898057
Depends on how well you pass I find. If you pass well enough, most people will never know, and the few that have any concept will usually just find you not quite the expected norm, unless you do something stereo-typically "trans". I do freelance car repairs and metal sculpture (welding, blacksmithing, casting) and it just makes me that one weirdly eccentric person to anyone who doesn't know.
>>
>>5898323
Dilate.
>>
>>5898323
Please donate to my SRS fund.
>>
>>5898182
Not many of us left in here. We need new blood...
>>
>>5899565
t b h i would come here but it's just a tripfag shitshow, really offputting. you might attract more if you moved identity-based chat to skype or discord, and left the rest here
>>
>>5899592
Well, if I dropped my trip, people wouldn't be able to filter me, not exactly better...
>>
>>5899605
kek, how noble.
>>
>>5898323
I'm non-op.
>>
File: 26.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg (708 KB, 1770x2660) Image search: [Google]
26.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg
708 KB, 1770x2660
>>5899805
I already have two gfs. What about you would give me reason for a third?
>>
File: tumblr_n15fd8i8IW1ts6elro1_500.jpg (54 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n15fd8i8IW1ts6elro1_500.jpg
54 KB, 500x571
>>
File: 24.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg (786 KB, 1684x2526) Image search: [Google]
24.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg
786 KB, 1684x2526
>>5901464
Interesting.
>>
I've had feelings of doom all day. As if everything that kept me going was going to vanish...
>>
File: 33.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg (725 KB, 1678x2517) Image search: [Google]
33.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg
725 KB, 1678x2517
>>5904985
*HUGS*
I try to think of positive things when those days happen. Sometimes it's hard to do. Good luck with the changes in your future.
>>
>>5905126
I don't think it's luck I need.
>>
>>5898262
Uhhhh... This?>>5898288
>>
>>5899303
Sure. If you seamlessly pass
>>
>>5905559
Well, I do. If anything spending almost a year in a mental asylum taught me, it's that I totally pass 110%. So, how much are you ready to donate?
>>
>>5905577
Not much. I don't know you.
But i will donate something
>>
>>5905559
I wish. If I'd been able to finish transition back when I was young I would have passed flawlessly. Heck, SRS would have been done 31 years and two days ago.
>>
Even here in the SF Bay Area it is not so easy around the lesbian scene. I am older (50), a decade post-op, and passing, but taller than normal, which automatically seems to mean trans to some in this very critical area. Still single with kids. Sometimes I sense a bout of jealousy because of my kids, or is it that the kids take significant time? I just have no more time for drama.
>>
>>5908265
>50
>has kids
Sorry to say, but honestly, I doubt being trans is what's making it tough for you if you really do pass.
>>
File: LifeZone-55.jpg (926 KB, 1098x1600) Image search: [Google]
LifeZone-55.jpg
926 KB, 1098x1600
Where do I find other transwomen into transwomen? okcupid?
>>
>>5908370
be my gf? as long as you're not a sjw
>>
>>5908370
It's worked for me. I had a first date last year with a girl I wasn't nearly as attracted to as she was to me and we never went on another.

And last month I met a girl for a coffee date and we ended up on a 5.5 hour date with a movie and ice cream. 2nd date was dinner and a movie at my place, she ended up staying the night. Last weekend she slept over two nights, this weekend I'm going to her house to meet her mom and brother and stay over two nights.
>>
File: 9.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg (957 KB, 1690x2535) Image search: [Google]
9.nocrop.w1800.h1330.2x.jpg
957 KB, 1690x2535
I want the coat.
>>
>tfw when you find out that your new girlfriend had basically zero sexual experience before fucking you.

Well, at least I've already been reducing her to a twitching pile of happy noises. But. Um. I feel like I may have made a mistake.

I am >>5909576
>>
>>5913405

How's that a mistake? Sounds like you did right by her.
>>
>>5913405
basically me... I wouldn't consider it a mistake if somebody did that to me.
>>
File: 1433821750267.gif (988 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1433821750267.gif
988 KB, 500x265
>>5913405
>twitching pile of happy noises
Such a wonderful state to end up in, or or help a partner to attain.
>>
>>5918300
I don't mind doing it for someone, but I can't get in that state. Maybe SRS will change that but it's likely it's the result of defective neurotransmitter receptors, so my hopes aren't high.
>>
File: Marvin-movie.jpg (109 KB, 375x450) Image search: [Google]
Marvin-movie.jpg
109 KB, 375x450
>>5919313
I've noticed how much mental state means for how good arousal is for me. The better I feel, the better the higher the erotic high I can achieve. Right now because I feel so down and lacking of energy, I can't even get horny.
>>
>>5919942
I don't really get aroused. I do enjoy a bit of lovemaking, but it's more of an indirect, sentimental thing than a raw, physical one... I guess I'm one of those girls who will have sex for the sake of love.
>>
>>5919960
I find I need some arousal to get into sex. I think it is more important now than when I was young, but I could easily get aroused back then.
>>
>>5923874
I never could. But I don't know if I'm asexual, just stone or if there's a block that could be lifted given the proper circumstances.
>>
>>5924664
I'd expect the depression to be zapping lots of your desire to do things, sex included. I know in my most depressed times I was basically asexual.
>>
>>5925667
I suppose that's true. Given the radical changes I've been through lately, I wonder if depression could go away...
>>
>>5926348
It may. I've been wondering that too. You'll likely be very sensitive to depression in the future. The pathways are deeply etched into your brain, and will take years to fade. I have my own deeply etched pathways to fight.
>>
>>5926442
I don't know if I can get even more sensitive to it. It'll probably always be lurking, though. But I surprise myself with new feelings. That's a start...
>>
File: 1412496580257.gif (941 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1412496580257.gif
941 KB, 320x240
>>5926481
>new feelings. That's a start...
Cool, that's good. The mind is waking from it's slumber. :)

I was meaning sensitive in the sense that anything that many cause depression is much more likely to cause it again in you.
>>
>tfw your paste white skin makes your blonde leg hairs look black.
>>
File: 1454243736690.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1454243736690.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>want to get my ears pierced
>too scared to
>>
>>5929872
Honestly, it's cheap, it doesn't even hurt and every shop that does it is used to guys getting their ears pierced so, really no excuse to postpone that...
>>
>>5929910
They'll judge me.
>>
>>5929916
Nah, this is 2016. No one gets judged for getting their ears pierced.
>>
>>5929922
pierced ears are a turn-off to me
>>
>>5929916
Drive 50+ miles away to where they don't know you. Any judgments get left behind.

>>5929963
I love them.

>tfw I wanna wear dangly earrings again. Plus I have a few diamond studs I wanna wear.
I should get mine pierced again.
>>
>>5929916
The kind of people that pierce ears for people are probably not going to be particularly judgmental, especially if you're getting it done at a tattoo parlor or something. It's like going to a hairdresser or something, you're definitely not going to be the weirdest or faggiest person they've worked with by a long shot, hehe.
>>
>>5930605
I was sifting through my sewing junk the other day looking for a specific button, which I never found, so I started to make ear studs from buttons and zippers. Funny how little nothings like that get noticed, got an order for some from a nurse the same day.
>>
>tfw to many things to do today.

This is so true!!! >>5930639

>>5930751
Cool! :)

Look at the zippers these people have. They are all plastics, but huge.
http://gear.orgxiii.org/
I picked up some #10s from them for projects. When I ordered they had size 10 spare parts, but I don't see them now.
>>
>>5931335
Been working on a couple zipperless projects this weekend. A red leather layered skirt/belt with chandelier brass chains. And making something wearable of a very worn black men's T-shirt full of battery acid holes, just added a red panne velvet underlayer where the holes are and covered each of them with burgundy tulle netting. Cheap as fuck and a bit trashy, but I think I won't be ashamed of wearing it. Actually, I can't really think of anything I'd be ashamed of wearing these days. Well, maybe polo shirts, Liberty dresses and Crocs...
>>
>>5931454
>tfw to old and dignified to wear trashy anywhere but on the farm.
I like the idea. I have a few jeans that are holed from battery acid and hydrogen peroxide. I now wear tights under them. Maybe I should do that, and also wear fishnets over the tights at the next SF convention I go to.
>>
File: CPwLKbtVAAADAag.png (163 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
CPwLKbtVAAADAag.png
163 KB, 600x645
Where do I get a decent sports bra in a size larger than a D cup? Any recommendations? Ideally Im looking for something that I wouldnt have to double up.
>>
>>5931632
Try Bounce-be-Gone by North Face. May have to order from them directly. You won't want to wear one of them all day, but they work. You may be at their limit size wise.
>>
>>5931681
Thanks, I'll check it out. I definitely wouldn't wear one all day, just for sports/running and stuff.
>>
>>5931593
You can wear trashy stuff and still look dignified. Wear it confidently so you look good in it and people will assume it costs an arm.
>>
>therapist told me to try womens clothing
>try tops and skirts
>its pretty good
>try stockings/pantyhose
>oh lord fucking jesus christ

smooth legs feel amazing
>>
>>5933482
Smooth legs without those feel even better... Nylons are annoying, they tear so easily.
>>
>>5933496
R-really, curse my hairly man legs.
>>
>>5933506
Well there is shaving, epilating, waxing, and laser to take care of that pesky hair.
>>
Just mixed a new batch of loose powder, silica microspheres and crushed pearls, and that stuff is so light there's no way not to send some flying while mixing the two. I look like a miller. Well, time to wash my hair anyway.
>>
>tfw long ;_; this morning.
>>
>>5934381
Wish I could hold you and whisper to your ear that the dark days are over...
>>
>>5933482
>tfw you shave your legs over the summer and spend most of an hour just rubbing them together in bed
>>
File: 1402258798965.jpg (345 KB, 850x728) Image search: [Google]
1402258798965.jpg
345 KB, 850x728
>>5934692
I'm feeling better, but damn the last 24 hours have been a bad acid trip through memory lane.
>>
File: 00974134598642478.png (866 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
00974134598642478.png
866 KB, 1024x576
>>5934381
iktf
>>
Hello! So I haven't posted in a while, I got really busy with stuff and plain forgot. So I've had quite a few things happen and it is both scary and exciting.

I finally got to the point where I am considering dating. I went on a dating site at a friend's suggestion and made a profile, and apparently I got so many many replies I was super overwhelmed with it.

That didn't go to anywhere serious or anything though before a few friends of mine from here and there found out I was looking for someone to be with and they came forward and confessed feelings for me. This was a week ago, and I was very surprised and overwhelmed.

4 days ago we decided to see where it would go together, and now we are officially seeing each other I suppose. He is a friend I've known for a few years and I know I can trust him based on our friendship.

Yeah, I know this is trans lesbian and not that sort of thing, but this is where my friends were and I wanted to at least say hey and say what was up. I don't plan to go into super details anyways.
>>
>>5936219
I know all too well how threatening memories on the loose can be. Wish there was a straightforward way to steel yourself against those, but I know of no such way. All I'm slowly managing is to lessen the weight of those memories on my life here and now...
>>
File: 1454036128842.jpg (119 KB, 750x2426) Image search: [Google]
1454036128842.jpg
119 KB, 750x2426
>>5936793
Congratulations and best of luck!!!

>>5937074
I know how to steel one's self against them, but I don't recommend it. For a number of years I suppressed all emotions. It's no way to live.
>>
>>5937123
I embraced those bad memories, but it's no way to live either. It's a false life at best, and one that came close to destroying me.
>>
File: 1437847484312.jpg (182 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1437847484312.jpg
182 KB, 600x900
>>5938765
My emotional repression did make me noticeable. An author noticed that I didn't startle when there was an incident behind me. I just calmly assessed it, and wanted to continue the conversation where we left off. The rest of our table wasn't so unaffected. We ended up talking about it, and aspects of me got incorporated into a new female character for her series of books.

>captch: a combine is a construction vehicle...
>>
>>5942487
It's a bit better now, but I used to suffer from the opposite. Unexpected contact would literally make me jump away. Sadly, that happened with my last ex a night she sneaked behind me for cuddles. She took it as rejection and there were many tears shed from both of us. Ringing phones also would startle me big time...
>>
File: 1454151785033.jpg (120 KB, 573x507) Image search: [Google]
1454151785033.jpg
120 KB, 573x507
All women are whores, therefor you are all whores. Discuss.
>>
>>5944251
You can't afford me.
>>
>>5933520
how would I go about shaving my as-hairy-as-possible legs and keeping them ~smooth~ without enduring the ensuing onslaught of uncomfortable side effects

every other option is too expensive for my broke ass
>>
>>5944278
Get an electrical epilator. Cheaper than replacing razor blades and much better results.
>>
File: turn-and-expose---22.gif (2 MB, 274x450) Image search: [Google]
turn-and-expose---22.gif
2 MB, 274x450
>>5944251
Being a whore can be very profitable. I say go after it if you can get it.

>>5944213
After a this latest round of therapy I can now be startled. I've learned how to turn off that absolute control. I just need to figure out how to keep it from snapping back in place.

>>5944278
Sugaring...
>>
So I learned today that my girlfriend had initially started self medicating at 20, and did so for 10 months until her dad died and she stopped because she was like worried about what was left of her family. She hadn't told anyone.

She started to self med again about 7 or 8 months ago. I have been urging her to talk with her counselor to ask for a letter with a diagnoses and recommendation for HRT. Her counselor wasn't qualified for it, but set an appointment with a psychiatrist who works in the same practice. And it sounds like she'll be up for making the drive to my doctor once she has it.

I dunno. I'm just happy that she will have someone keeping an eye on her blood levels. I totally don't care about the fact that she's ordering from online pharmacies. I have to myself to get my cyproterone.

I dunno. I just couldn't imagine stopping. She's been coming out more and more, but is still living part time right now. I am going to be so happy for her when she's all the way out.
>>
File: wednesday.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wednesday.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
just had my first lucrin injection, already feeling flutterish, heres to wednesday my dudes
>>
File: 5-2.jpg (190 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
5-2.jpg
190 KB, 900x600
>>
>>5945701
I saw it was coming up so went for it and was surprised that I got it.
>>
File: 1446051378247.png (99 KB, 226x260) Image search: [Google]
1446051378247.png
99 KB, 226x260
All women are whores, therefor you are all whores(And your girlfriends too). Discuss.
>>
>>5944294
Not that anon, but any recommendations?
I've had so much shitty luck with razors lately.
>>
>>5948300
Try a double edged razor and a soap puck, works for me
>>
>>5948339
Fancy multiblade ones, cheap multiblade ones, cheap bic ones, basic DE, basic shavette-I've tried everything as of late except for a real straight with the result of absolutely terrible razor burn lately.
Tried shaving gel and soap for men and women with no noticeable difference. Weird thing is it's only a recent development.
>>
>>5947715
See answers to >>5944251
>>
>>5948300
just get an epilator and see
>>
>>5949374
It's the only thing left short of waxing, I'll give it a shot I guess. No other choices that work really.
>>
>>5907446
>31 years ago
H-how old are you?
>>
>>5951776
Ladies do not tell their age. ;)
>>
>>5952934
Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound rude or anything, but 31 years ago, and you had to be at least 18, I got curious!
>>
>>5953050
I didn't take it as being rude, but you are close in your estimate.
>>
>tfw NYC friends stopped by in town to go through customs and refuel
>tfw local friends got to meet them.
>tfw NYC friends started telling embarrassing tales about me.
>>
>>5958158
What kind of embarassing stories ? How about you tell them to us ?
>>
What's up ya muff hunters ?
>>
>>5937123
Well, thanks for the wishes!

Update on this is that the relationship parts are going great, we connect on almost every level and are fully comfortable with each other. External issues are crowding us however.

Turns out that part of my family has had a huge problem with my choice of partner, due to a combination of age and a somewhat checkered past. I basically got fed up with being criticized and I have written them out of my life. This includes my Mother and one of my little sisters. Still have two sisters totally fine with this, and neither of those are talking to my Mother or sister either really that caused the issue.

So I guess the fun of the week has been indirectly causing a family schism, but honestly it has been building up anyway. Either way it was tough dealing with, and I've been really glad to not have been alone as I went through it.
>>
>>5958320
Well, I'm finally free and back at my place. This month will mostly be preparations for my little Thai adventure. Also, a couple photoshoots planned and way too many people I haven't seen in a year to catch up with. So I think I'll just rest today...
>>
>>5958320
just came home from skiing holiday and getting ready to go out to munch
>>
>>5958320
fuck off, larry. you poison every gen
>>
So ladies, what do you think is the difference between normal and glamorous?

>>5958320
Discussions with friends on health issues. Looks like a friend who seamed like she dropped off the face of the earth is also going through ME/CFS & FM. She isn't diagnosed with either yet, but what she describes is spot on for having both. Her precipitation event was likely an operation.
>ME/CFS - Myalgic encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
>FM = fibromyalgia
About alI I can report on that front is for me they didn't get worse this week.

>>5958363
I kinda know the feel. I had a family schism develop with some relatives over my living and working in NYC over the summers, and on weekends. They'd have really flipped their lids if they had known I was also heading over to Europe every few weekends.

>>5958388
Take care, and get better.

>>5959359
I was supposed to go on one, but the ME/CFS & FM is wiping me out way to much. This past week I spent 10 to 18 hours a day laying down sleeping or just resting. I'm effected bad enough that I have to consider mental activity and sitting upright in my daily energy budget. It fucking sucks. I'm one who often does lots of thinking on complex topics. To be restricted in how much I can use my mind fucking sucks and is bloody scary. If a couple researchers are right, one of the things both syndromes ultimately decrease is the amount of ATP production. The body uses ATP to power both muscles and the brain. You are even using it up when you hold a muscle tense. Every beat of your heart also uses it up.

>>5959398
Lily is cool! I like her.
>>
File: Bianca-Jagger---1982--Met-Gala.jpg (62 KB, 433x650) Image search: [Google]
Bianca-Jagger---1982--Met-Gala.jpg
62 KB, 433x650
>>
>>5959562
Glamour... Such an elusive thing. I'd say it's that je ne sais quoi that makes something or someone immediately noticeable and incredibly attractive in a totally out of this world fashion. There's a sense of marvel at work there, if the source of that magic feeling could be pinpointed, it would just cease to be...
Also, if you don't get better, I think I might have to kidnap you so you can get the rest you need.
>>
>>5958320
I went to a lesbian/queer event downtown last week. Spent it catching up with a friend I asked along but I liked the mood.
>>
>>5959952
Hum... Kinda fits with my conversations with friends. I didn't see what I was doing when young as glamorous nor do any of my friends in NYC, yet my current friends around here do. My local friends would also see the lives of all my NYC friends as glamorous, I don't.
>>
>>5959952
je ne sais quoi, means I don't know.
>>
>>5962472
Ah, no... btw, it's her native tongue.

A more accurate translation would be "I do not know what" or "indescribable". That former one being the one I figured she was using. The thing is there is a nuance that is still missing from the translation, and I'm not sure how to describe it.
>>
>>5958388
Awesome :3
I'm happy for you
>>5959359
Neat
>>5959398
Why so mad boo ?
Just filter me
>>5959562
:(
>>5960012
Nice ^~^
>>
File: Cara-Delevingne-and-St-Vincent.jpg (204 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cara-Delevingne-and-St-Vincent.jpg
204 KB, 720x1080
>>
i want a gf so badly im so lonely someone either be my gf or kill me
>>
File: 1430908329407.jpg (580 KB, 1280x1789) Image search: [Google]
1430908329407.jpg
580 KB, 1280x1789
>>5965611
What do you do to get out and socialize?
>>
>>5965621
never go outside
cry in bed
take drugs to try to sleep as long as I can
>>
File: 1434754976946.jpg (264 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1434754976946.jpg
264 KB, 467x700
>>5965639
You'll need to become a social creature. It's better to do it now rather than wait.

Are there any hobbies you like to do? possibly go to clubs for them.
>>
>>5965603
>annie will never be yr gf
why live
>>
>>5965621
Hot. Post moar like that.

Also I want a circle tattoo, but fear it's only because of that comic with the qt inked ftm. Also that I'm not alt enough to make it work.
>>
File: 1434840332742.jpg (272 KB, 750x821) Image search: [Google]
1434840332742.jpg
272 KB, 750x821
>tfw ...
>>
File: 1433439951497.jpg (138 KB, 800x1034) Image search: [Google]
1433439951497.jpg
138 KB, 800x1034
>>
File: 1431913391676.jpg (53 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1431913391676.jpg
53 KB, 500x750
>>
File: 1425867074850.jpg (89 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1425867074850.jpg
89 KB, 600x800
>>
File: 1423000124713.jpg (341 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1423000124713.jpg
341 KB, 500x750
>>
File: 1433556465542.jpg (214 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433556465542.jpg
214 KB, 810x1080
Who hear wants SRS despite using their girltinkler?
>>
File: 1416073537796.jpg (64 KB, 481x645) Image search: [Google]
1416073537796.jpg
64 KB, 481x645
>>5967881
me... I get depressed when I use it, but I'll do that for a lover.
>>
File: 1415607146556.jpg (42 KB, 371x532) Image search: [Google]
1415607146556.jpg
42 KB, 371x532
>>
File: 1397924752179.jpg (72 KB, 796x1200) Image search: [Google]
1397924752179.jpg
72 KB, 796x1200
How do you like to be taken care of?
>>
File: 1418624548791.jpg (396 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1418624548791.jpg
396 KB, 1024x1024
>>
File: 1409360272243.png (365 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1409360272243.png
365 KB, 533x800
>>
File: 1409360735834.jpg (302 KB, 852x1074) Image search: [Google]
1409360735834.jpg
302 KB, 852x1074
>>
File: 1409361022429.jpg (45 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1409361022429.jpg
45 KB, 800x533
>tfw ...
>>
File: 1438088379889.jpg (26 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1438088379889.jpg
26 KB, 500x667
>>
>>5967951
this is me later when my fiancé gets home from uni. Rather excited.
>>
>>5967897
I kind of had a shock viewing that picture. That face reminded me of Chiara. I'm not rid yet of those flashes.

I'm not sure I really like being taken care of. That brews dependence. And I'm rather fiercely self-reliant. Of course, I'm not stupidly proud enough to deny help or comfort. But I'd rather ask for it first rather than it being handed to me without having a say. If I don't feel constricted by it, I'm fine being pampered a bit.
On the other hand, I have no problem taking care of someone, just, has to be done my way. I'm flexible, not pliable.
>>
File: 1301705874658.gif (131 KB, 497x485) Image search: [Google]
1301705874658.gif
131 KB, 497x485
>>5967881
Me.

I'm honestly kind of shocked I can still get and hold hours long erections with my testosterone zeroed out, but that seems to still be a thing.

My girlfriend likes it when I fuck her in the ass, and that's kind of a hard thing to say no to. And she will occasionally ask if she can use her mouth on me.

But most of our sexual encounters are heavy making out, long full body touches, and playing with boobs/nipples.

I do have a consultation in 5 months for an orchiectomy, which will probably happen in early 2017 though. Because fuck testosterone, that's why.
>>
File: 1439155327007.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1955) Image search: [Google]
1439155327007.jpg
441 KB, 1920x1955
>>5968668
I'm drawn to it because it reminds me of a memory that had haunted me for ages. I was seeing a similar image, but it was in 3D. As I moved the angles changed. Turns out I was photographing a model in a pose very close to that one. In front of her were 4 walls of leaded beveled glass a few feet apart. They were actually panel screens for around the opening of my stairwell from my home to the studio. When in place they would isolate the studio space from the living space. I hung the 4 walls of them, and aligned them properly to get the shot. The photo was framed so you could see reflections of her at different angles in all 4 glass walls. Between the flat glass faces, beveled areas, and leading, it obscured and scrambled the naughty bits in the reflections, but the face, hands, and many other bits were still clear in some or all of the reflections. The reflection in the wall furthest from her was only 15 to 20 degrees off of flat on frontal. It was one of the few fine art photos I sold.

My connection between faces and names is so fucked up from the damage. I know I know them, but who is it? I need more info than their face to make the connection.

Dependence sucks, but I so want/need somebody to take care of me. The feelings have been driving me nuts lately.

>>5969244
I still can too. I was down to 0.1 or ng/dL of T at my last test and I still can get erections.
>>
File: 1454175082697.gif (894 KB, 315x208) Image search: [Google]
1454175082697.gif
894 KB, 315x208
>tfw the only thing I find wrong with this is the nail color.
>>
>>5970420
Ideas like this are part of what makes you fascinating. It's simple yet it harbours depths of complexity...
I think you need someone to take care of you if you want to recover, yeah. It's not the most pleasant feeling, but feeling that need is a good step towards letting that help in your life. And getting better.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.