[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to feel guilty about being bi while in a straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (339 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339 KB, 500x750
I'm a 21yo (closeted) bi male, and I have an awesome girlfriend. I have dated men in the past, but I'm not ready to tell her this yet. Now that I'm in a committed relationship, I feel horrible when I go out with her and look at guys. I was at a party with her, and I had my hand on her hip, yet a good looking guy got my attention from across the room and it made me feel sick. Has anyone ever been in my situation before?
>>
>>5842028
you're being irrational senpai
that's like feeling guilty about being attracted towards another girl even if you are straight
the guilt you are feeling is totally normal for anyone who is seeking a faithful relationship with their partner
don't follow your temptations though, or she'll slit your throat
>>
>>5842028
If it's a proper relationship then you should explain that you're with her as a person but your sexuality goes both ways.
>>
>>5842028
you should only do this: >>5843971
if you want to end your relationship. Straight girls don't like dating bi guys. Stay in the closet until you are ready to break up
>>
>>5843980
This desu.

I wouldn't feel guilty about thinking other guys are hot, as long as you don't cheat on her.
>>
>>5843988
>>5843980
desu senpai just be honest. It's not mean spirited just honest it's a part of who you are so just explain to keep the relationship healthy.
>>
you are not in straight relationship!
>>
>abloo abloo how do I talk with my partner
If she's so awesome, just tell her desu desu desu
>>
>>5844011
Your logic is shit.

Male and female = Straight.
>>
>>5842028
Tell her you're bi and then ask for mmf threesome :^)
>>
Told my gf. I told her the boy was cute, much better looking than any of her ex bf. His hairless body was soft and smooth, he had long scene hair and came from a broken home. So I did what I had to do. Because I'm a man of testosterone and dominance. I did the right thing, everybody wanted it, it's God's will. He squirmed and moaned submissivly and I didn't stop until it came. I'm not like fags you've dated before, the like to pretend they're men, I'm the real man. A yaoi seme!
>>
>>5842028
senpai, you just may just be a poly in denial.
>>
>>5842028
stay closeted to be safe, many non-bi people are very uncomfortable with bi people
>>
Here's the thing OP, attraction to people who you'd find hot doesn't just end once you officially enter a relationship. So unless you go out and cheat on her then chill out, you're still allowed to oggle people and find them attractive
>>
>>5842028
Is she bi too?
>>
>>5842028
I know how you feel, OP. Bi here also and I;ve been in a relationship with someone opposite sex for a good few years. Cahnces ar eit'll be fine if you tell them. Just because you have te potentiality for attraction towards another person doesn't mean you'll leave your gf for them. This holds true regardles of gender.

>Best of luck, friend.
>>
>>5852035
the character? she don't have canon sexuality, AKA as straight for the majority of people, and rey is very probably that ended with child's in the future (comics, books, future of canon, etc.).

the actress? no idea.
>>
I have a friend in my beauty school, that has complications with her sex life...

She considers herself cis and is in a long term relationship. They're both happy and everything except she can not enjoy sex with her boyfriend.

She told me she only get arousal from being with other females in bed because she had a few experience. She explained that she could not see herself as lesbian or being with a women in a relationship. She feels miserable that she can't enjoy sex with her partner. It's very uncomfortable because she feels no pleasure from his penetration and stimulation. She doesn't know how to tell him but she is tired of the sex because it doesn't give her any satisfaction. She's afraid that it would all fall apart when she talks to him about her problem.

Help? I know she will have to let her partner know eventually but what else could she do without damaging their relationship?
>>
>>5843980
>Stay in the closet until you are ready to break up

This, never tell her ever.
>>
>>5858428
Over the years I've known a number of couples in that exact predicament. There are many ways it can be handled. The thing is it needs to be negotiated between the two of them. BTW, the reason I know so many is I'm a member of a females only bisexual & lesbian swingers group. What you describe is common among us.

Have her watch the movie "Elena Undone" by Soul Kiss Films. IMDB is saying it's on Amazon Prime for free. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1575539/
>>
>>5858428
Maybe ask to try things other than penetration? Lots of women dont orgasm from piv sex. He might just be shitty in bed.
>>
>>5858428
Doesn't that sound like a repressed lesbian though? I've heard of gay guys who were happy in relationship with a women, but really didn't want to have sex with their partner.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.