[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>balding >chinless >skinny >high cheekbones Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1456460112083.jpg (2 MB, 3850x2476) Image search: [Google]
1456460112083.jpg
2 MB, 3850x2476
>balding
>chinless
>skinny
>high cheekbones

Is projected dysphoria a thing? I am consistently feminized by my peers against my will, always with a misogynist tone. People won't let me be comfortable with who I am and keep telling me I have to be a twink because of my appearance. I wish I was more masculine, just enough so that I could pass as androgynous and get these fuckers to leave me alone. I keep having dudes making really aggressive advances despite my showing no interest.

>high 2d4d problems

Should I just kill myself?
>>
File: kek.jpg (223 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
223 KB, 960x1280
>>5841347
kill yourself Rawr
>>
>>5841347

>balding
>being perceived as female

Please explain.
>>
>>5841398
Rawr is retarded, best not to entertain its delusions
>>
>>5841398
Look at the post above yours. I'm basically like that with a little more chin on the bottom. It still recedes on the sides like that person's.

It's not that I'm perceived as female as much as I am perceived as effeminate to an extreme degree by others, and then treated with derision for it. The stubble throws them off so they just settle on "twink".

All these fucking femboy posts on this board and it's folks with chiseled jaws and muscles. They're just normatively masculine men who genderbend in dress and makeup. It's not the same as being born with some fucking woman's face that means everyone treats you like garbage from childhood for "looking gay".
>>
>>5841450
Hetero folk treat you with disdain for involuntarily appealing to gay stereotypes in appearance, and gay men demand you be their fuckpig, no matter how many times you say no. Hetero women avoid you because your appearance creeps them out, and if you're not trans (thus opening you up to lesbians and hetero men) you're stuck essentially unable to form romantic relationships. It's some bullshit limbo.

I feel hard for trans folk. Gender-bending cis people are fucking annoying, though. They get to choose.
>>
File: Snapchat-1645937226117138591.jpg (603 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1645937226117138591.jpg
603 KB, 1080x1776
You remind me of myself, but I guess I actually ended up being trans. Today was actually my first day starting hrt
>>
Bimp
>>
>>5843469
Hey, at least you have a symmetrical, face, and a wider chin that I do. My chin ain't that wide. My cheekbones are high, but my face is too narrow for them to be visible except when indoor lighting makes them cast creepy shadows. I've got tinier eyes than you too, which are ever-so-slightly misaligned. Despite your tiny chin, you probably did not have a hard time passing for male, no?

My dilemma is that I am questioning, leaning strongly towards agender, and I've no idea how to achieve that effectively. Being feminized derisively your whole life doesn't make you feel comfortable with being femme. I don't want to open myself up to more discrimination. I'm neither here nor there on traditional masculinity, though I realise its performance is essentially closed to me, and I feel little camaraderie with men.

Another concern is that expressing myself as agender will further people's distaste me for me. There's definitely some hesitance to be anything at all.

I'm just tired of being excluded from life, isolated. Maybe I have giga-autism or some shit.
>>
>>5841347
>I keep having dudes making really aggressive advances despite my showing no interest.
Sounds normal for being a girl.
>>
>>5848809
Depressingly, yes. It breeds empathy, that's for sure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.