[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale from 1 to absolutely faggot, how degenerate is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Maoyuu_05_8.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Maoyuu_05_8.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
On a scale from 1 to absolutely faggot, how degenerate is it to use Grindr for a first experience ?

I'm dateless kissless virgin
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 980x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 980x952
That is absolutely faggot.

I honestly can't believe virgins come here.

>He hasn't kissed someone

Wtf man
>>
>>5839806

>tfw 24 yo hhkv

im special
>>
File: It's Over.jpg (40 KB, 511x768) Image search: [Google]
It's Over.jpg
40 KB, 511x768
Fuck me this is the first time i've been to /lgbt/ and it's because I fucked up grinder just now
>chatting up nice guy
>i've got no display picture because i'm an insecure cunt
>he was nice enough to send me a photo of his face
>8/10 would
>decided to spiff up my hair a little bit, pose for different camera angles and shit
>taking a noticeably long time to find a good photo
>didn't notice guy send "where are you" a couple of times
>find great photo
>ready to upload and apologize
>B L O C K E D
Like fuck this guy was willing to show me the ropes but no I go and fuck it up
Fucking hate myself right now lmao fuck
>realized I look like a catfight/ ukranian chat bot
I want to die
>>
>>5839890
That sucks, but don't beat yourself up over it. Just use it as a learning experience to have photos ready next time before hand.
>>
>>5839908
Yeah no not really
>just sent another two guys facepic
>one says nice
>the other says "yeah take it slow man", catch you around
>I know this isn't going to lead anywhere
I hate this man
>>
File: mfw.jpg (36 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
36 KB, 396x385
>Send it to another guy i've been talking too
>I say that It feels weird asking guys to hook up
>he says
yeah I can see why
>I understand Elliot Rodger now
>>
>>5839918
post pic so I can laugh at how ugly you are
please
>>
>>5839918
now you have to post a pic, anon
>>
File: 200_s.gif (48 KB, 309x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48 KB, 309x200
>>5839928
>yeah I can see why
kek

dont feel bad tho. Grindr is shallowness incarnate. Most guys there won't give you the time of the day if you're not a 10/10.
>>
I lost my v card via tinder personally. Probably going to have an easier finding another virgin on tinder over grindr; less pressure to perform with another one over someone with experience.
>>
>>5839782
>On a scale from 1 to absolutely faggot, how degenerate is it to use Grindr for a first experience ?

Bear in mind that you'll be hooking up with the very bottom of the barrel. These guys have absolutely no self-respect. You can't seriously be that desperate, OP. I'm sure if you tried to network with some local guys through Facebook or something you'd meet someone more worth our time.
>>
>>5840338
Isnt facebook for people you already know?

Also what if you have no friends on facebook
>>
>>5839782
depends, if you get like an actual date your good to go. If you just go for casual sex then you're a degenerate homo.
>>
>>5840338
The problem is that I'm very closeted and straight-looking, and my gaydar is shitty af
>>
>>5840689
I just want someone cute to talk to, go at the movie, have a drink...

All apps that are not Grindr in my region are shitty, my town has no gay bar and my Uni has no gay association - and I'm too fucking shy to ever think of creating one.
>>
>>5840834
Start one then
>>
>>5840845
I really don't think I have the balls from that... I'm a really reserved person, kinda afraid of making contacts with unknown people.

Worst is, I'm a bit sensitive to homophobia :ยง
But I will try to think of it.

>tfw when being straight-looking is a disadvantage
>>
A soft and only bump

Please forgive me
>>
>>5839823
>tfw 31
>>
How do you actually meet other guys outside of grindr?
>>
>>5841153
Lots of ways:
>Talking
>Going outside
>Being openly gay but not a fag about it
>School/work
>Asking people if they know anyone
>If you lack self respect, gay bars/clubs/social-centres
>Not posting on 4chan
If you avoid Grindr and the penultimate suggestion, you also have a good shot at a long-term relationship with someone within your age range who doesn't carry a plethora of STDs.
>>
>>5841173
>talking to other people
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>5841173
>>Being openly gay but not a fag about it

HOW.png
>>
>>5841202
>being openly gay
HOW
O
W
>>
>>5841202
The strategy I employ in most situations:
>Hear someone saying something offensive/stereotypical about gays.
>Me: "Hey, that's kind of offensive, don't you think?" (I get that this part may seem a bit faggy, but delivery is key here)
>Them: "Why u care? U gay or sumthin?"
>Me: "Yes..."
>Them: "..."
>Other people: "What? Really? You're gay?"
>Me: "Yes; can you stop asking about it? It's not like this fact changes anything in the grand scheme of things."
The key is being nonchalant and making any retorts/retaliation sound slightly snarky yet ultimately tired and unfazed. Avoid being bitchy/flaming. Word of mouth will then do the coming out for you.
>>
>>5841221
>"Hey, that's kind of offensive, don't you think?"
Yes anon, that is EXTREMELY faggy, especially if they weren't talking to you.

>"Yes; can you stop asking about it? It's not like this fact changes anything in the grand scheme of things."
I like your sentiment, but that sounds incredibly stand-offish and a prick.
>>
>>5841232
I'll give anon the benefit of the doubt and assume that's an abridged version covering the gist of what those conversations are like for him.
>>
>>5841221
Well, I'm a bit too shy for this kind of approach, but I guess it works.
>>
>>5841243
That anons advice was really cumbersome and relies on other reacting in certain ways in a situation that is beyond your control. If you feel you just have everyone around know you're gay, just make a passing comment that some dude on the street is cute while you're with your friends. Don't stare down your friends afterwards, as if expecting them to say "OMG ANON, YOURE GAY! xD".
>>
>>5841252
>make a comment
That's so obvious
>having friends
Gtfo
>>
>>5841262
>le normies REEEEEE XDDDDD!!!1!1!!
>>
>>5841232
I forgot to mention, you need to read my lines in the most stereotypical upper-middle class British accent possible. Since everything I say ultimately sounds either condescending, narcissistic, or facetious thanks to my stupid accent, the stand-offish tone just blends in with typical conversation. Also, the delivery is a bit more intricate than the way I described it (e.g. there's normally a work-in to get me into the conversation if they're not already talking to me).
The overall idea still stands, though; be nonchalant and chill, and brush off their remarks and comments (id est, don't be a fag about it).
>>
>>5839823
I'll be 25 in a few months and just swiped my v card a couple weeks ago, before that I had kissed one girl. It felt like something I had to do than something I really wanted to. Still never been in a relationship. I fucking hate being gay sometimes, I should have been through all this shit in highschool.
>>
>>5841268
>British
Ew
>>
>>5841252
Guess I'll try to say to that guy who's handsome that he is :^)
>>
>>5841173
Tried all of this
It doesnt work if you dont have social skills
You need to be socially well established, you need to have friends with tons of other friends to have a CHANCE of meeting another gay guy

Even at GSAs you can be surrounded by gay guys but if you arent socially capable you wont get anything

Its hopeless
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.