[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If gays want to be accepted in society they have to stop acting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 18
File: 1457401634658.gif (4 MB, 475x787) Image search: [Google]
1457401634658.gif
4 MB, 475x787
If gays want to be accepted in society they have to stop acting like degenerates.

Discuss.
>>
Well, one could say the same thing about NFL fans as well... I mean funny fake dick at a freedom sexuality based parade or a never ending display of abuse and white trash intrigue...
>>
>>5839428
Precisely. If you look at both sides you realize that straight people get away with a lot more than gay people without being considered "degenerate".

That's the point of gay pride parades.
>>
>>5839343
No. Gay people aren't gonna put on their Sunday best and politely ask for rights and equal treatment like we're in a fucking dog show

Besides y'all get the degeneracy and whoredom that is mardi gras and nobody gives you shit about it
>>
>>5839428
>>5840200
>>5840238
and you wonder why Hitler gassed us. We're irredeemable.
>>
>>5840242
>sympathizing with Hitler
What a cuck. Did you fail art school too?
>>
File: 1405852184986.jpg (19 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
1405852184986.jpg
19 KB, 337x337
>>5839428
>/pol/ likes to call us degenerates
>go to /fit/ and people are talking about how score more one night hookups to increase their "score"
>come here and half the threads on page 1 are ">tfw no bf"
>>
>>5840255
>/pol/ talks about the red pill and how relationships with women are adversarial and women need to be manipulated into having sex with you
>/lgbt/ talks about wanting a loving relationship with a partner based on mutual respect and understanding
We're more wholesome tbqh
>>
>>5840242
>he belies that Hitler made gas chambers
This meme spread by da JOOOOS needs to stop
>>
>>5840267
>/pol/ talks about the red pill and how relationships with women are adversarial and women need to be manipulated into having sex with you
see >>>/r9k/
most people on /pol/ just think that blue pilled women are usually degenerate
>>
>>5840292
>Holocaust deniers
What in the actual world
>>
>>5840294
The blue pill is the right pill

Redpilling is for bitter autistic losers
>>
>>5840267
you're mixing up your red pills here.

r9k and MRAs talk about one sort of red pill
new and then pol talked about another sort of red pill
I'm pretty sure new started using the term first.
>>
>>5840299
>blue pill is the right pill
>implying being a degenerate is good
Wew lad
>>
>>5840311
>implying being a degenerate is good
That's exactly what I'm stating. /pol/'s fear of sex is like the dorkiest thing I've ever seen and you guys wave it like a flag, saying, "I'm a PRUUUUUDE!"
>>
File: KrigPo007.jpg.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2104) Image search: [Google]
KrigPo007.jpg.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2104
>>5840238
>Gay people aren't gonna put on their Sunday best
It IS a valid strategy, however, and was adopted by worker's movements on May Day demonstrations in the olden days (pic related). If the aim is to garner support from those on the fence, perhaps pandering in this way is acceptable, even if you are of course right in that it isn't "fair" as such.
>>
>>5840318
>/pol/s fear of sex
Goyim please they don't have a fear of sex but think that having sex with random people and shit is degenerate (which it is)
also
>using dork unironically
Stop
>>
And you are telling this to -->US<-- why exactly? Try tumblr.
>>
>>5840323
The problem is that those protests were so easily ignored that they accomplished nothing. Pride parades proved we weren't going anywhere, a la "We're here! We're queer! Get used to it!"
>>5840324
>Stop
I'm sorry have I upset you, dweeb?

>>5840324
>Stop
Are you triggered, dweeb? You write exactly like a prude, btw. People don't have random sex with just strangers off the street, but they enjoy sex with people they find attractive and have dropped the retarded idea that the more sex you have, the less valuable you are as a person. Call it degeneracy but at this point anything pol calls degenerate is probably a good thing because pol can't come up with any good reason they don't like something besides it being "icky"
>>
>>5840347
Oh I agree on the new pride parades being more effectice, and I actually like how they provoke the prudes. But I just still think there's something to be said for the "Sunday best" approach. There is, IMO, a sense of dignity in it, and yes I have dressed that way on pride parades (and looked silly and out of place).
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (17 KB, 405x289) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
17 KB, 405x289
>>5840347
>Stop
I'm sorry have I upset you, dweeb?
>Stop
Are you triggered, dweeb?
Not only did you reply with dweeb but you reply to it twice. How's highschool?
>>
>>5840354
I mean more power to you if you wanna dress Sunday best, but pride is about expressing yourself however the fuck you want and taking pride in it. My point is that you don't wanna throw the stranger parts of the LGBT family under the bus to curry favor with people who aren't on your side anyways
>>
>>5840365
Mobile is shit but if that's your excuse for exiting the conversation then go ahead it's been fun shutting you down and celebrating degeneracy :)
>>
>>5840373
How did I exit the conversation?
>It's been fun shutting you down
Goyim I..
>>
>>5840382
You kinda didn't really address any of my points, but I guess we're not really having a conversation so much as shouting across the aisle. I'm curious though how you see having sex with random people is bad as long as it's practiced safely and responsibly
>>
>>5839343
I fully agree. If it wasn't for the LGBT and pride bullshit even the Catholics would have accepted us by now. We must stop being promiscuous sluts and ostracize those who are from the community.
>>
>>5840423
The promiscuous sluts are already on your side. Why are you stabbing them in the back and getting in bed with people who literally believe you're going to hell
>>
>>5840435
>on my side
I have more in common with Christards than pride parate sluts. I'd rather have no rights than be grouped together with these scum.
>>
>>5840448
>I'd rather have no rights than be grouped together with these scum
Your ungrateful cowardly ass has the luxury of saying dumb shit like that because of the "scum" who refused to back down from the Christards who, by the way, think you're exactly like the sluts anyways. The sluts at least have the decency to recognize that no, you're not exactly the same as them and still think you should have rights. You wanna suck the dick of people who hate you because you're too much of a pussy to stand up for yourself? Fine. But don't get upset when people call you a pussy
>>
>>5840467
The sluts really do deserve to be killed though, I don't want them to have rights. If gay rights means they too will get the same rights then I will fight against them. the Christards think we are all like them because they represent the community and appear to be the majority.
>>
>>5840435

>sluts intentionally trying to poz you up are "on your side"

Wow, I'm glad I'm a tranny for once instead of gay.
>>
>>5840474
The gay community will have to be reformed in order to deserve rights. The gay community at it's current state deserves nothing and is indeed morally destructive. When those who represent our struggle are not promiscuous sluts I will fully support the cause, until then I have no reason to. They do not represent me and I do not want to be associated with them.
>>
>>5840474
The Christards think gays are all alike because they think gay sex is gross and are terrified what the world will look like when they're not the ones in control. You're so fucked in the head that you've somehow figured that it's the gays' fault when Christians discriminate against you. But hey, guess what? It's the Christians that are actually discriminating against you, and Christians are responsible for Christian hate. Giving them exactly what they want just proves that hating you and bullying you works, and they'll only do it more. Go ahead, coward. The rest of us are gonna move on with or without you
>>
>>5840481
You have to realize that the sluts representing our movement are not only destructive to society as a whole but to homosexuals as well. Many otherwise moral homosexuals have been corrupted by the toxic and lustful subculture, destroying their lives and turning into sluts simply because they had nowhere else to turn to. I will never stand for this, the current subculture should be wiped out of existance.
>>
>>5839428
>implying football fanaticism and homosexuality are in anyway comparable
>>
>>5840475
>literally made up bullshit

>>5840481
Stay cucked. I'm not a slut, but I don't mind sluts existing and know that all of us deserve rights, regardless of how much sex we have
>>
>>5840484
I hate the vast majority of homosexuals too. Their lifestyle is absolutely disgusting. I cannot blame them when I find the gay subculture and lifestyle depraved.
>>
>>5840489
I don't, I'd rather sluts were all gassed to be honest. I have never in my life encountered people so shallow, depraved and sickening. They are harmful not only to society but to homosexuals as a whole. There would be no homophobia without them.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1262x1386) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1262x1386
>>5840487
>what is mardi gras, frats, the bar scene, all of Las Vegas
Straights slut it up just as much if not more so. Hell they even got Hollywood to pay and distribute a BDSM movie
>>
>>5840498
We live in times of moral decline. The fact that straights do it too does not make it acceptable.
>>
>>5840401
Have fun literally never being in a stable relationship
>>
File: tumblr_mh900lELcn1qicr06o4_250.gif (746 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh900lELcn1qicr06o4_250.gif
746 KB, 245x190
>>5840467
>ungrateful
I'm sorry but no one is entitled to my respect nor exempt from my criticism because retards like you believe the only way you can stand up for self is to be the biggest slut possible and dance around in fucking dildo boas seriously you and other flamer fags aren't entitled to any thing from the rest of the lgbt populace so stop
>>
>>5840507
He wouldn't want to. Sluts like him are too shallow to ever desire or even comperhend deep emotional bonds. He is content with satisfying his basest instincts, being an inferior human being.
>>
>>5840490
Being a prude must be so miserable

>>5840497
>there would be no homophobia without them
Hilariously wrong. Keep blaming the people responsible for making your life easier for making it harder for the people who hate you to control yourself. So dumb, kek
>>
>>5840498
And that somehow justifies acting like a fucking degenerate? How mature
>>
>>5840516
>Being a prude must be so miserable

Do you approve of sex with strangers? Do you see nothing morally wrong with it? I believe that sex should only be practised in the context of love, I don't see how this makes me a prude. Being against hookups is prudish now? Not everyone needs to be a slut to be happy. This is a bullshit excuse sluts use to justify their degenerate lives.
>>
>>5840516
Lel. You're literally gonna be that perverted old man peaking over the cubicle walls like a total creep.
People hate fags, not gays. There is a very big difference. You are literally the scum of the earth and deserve nothing more than to be burned at the stake.
>>
>>5840521
gays actually hate prudes why?
>>
>>5840423
google the mattachine society fucking subhuman retard
>>
>>5840505
>moral decline
"Sex is icky I don't like it"

>>5840507
>monogamous relationship of 2 years with cute bf
Guess it's doomed tho. How are your relationships coming along?

>>5840509
I don't actually have the nerve to march in the parade but at least I have the presence of mind to recognize who is actively trying to deny my rights. I guarantee you've never been to a pride parade but it's one of the most accepting positive events I've been to. You can be a lesbian biker grandma, a Christian in a button down just people watching, a shirtless dancing twink, whatever, they don't care. They're just happy to have you, and that kind of acceptance is the real end goal
>>
>>5840529
I don't, I much prefer prudes to sluts. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit prudish myself. I find BDSM absolutely disgusting for instance. Gays in general tend to hate prudes because most of them are hedonist sluts. They cannot accept the possibillity that there exist people so different to them. It is as if they feel threatened by the existance of different sexual moralities within the community, so they attack like rabid dogs to supress all efforts to redefine sexual morality within it.
>>
>>5840528
You're an idiot pusscake and have no idea what it's like to be actually accepted by loved ones and as long as you hold onto this fear of not fitting in you never will

>>5840520
Degeneracy is better than whatever bullshit passes for "morals" at /pol/. I don't want to be liked by people like you, because your 1950s world view has no future.

>>5840521
I actually don't like hookups personally but I'm not gonna shit on people who do
>>
>>5840535
>accepting

Sure as long as you conform their prepackaged ideals and stereotypes, just how you've proven dissent is not allowed
>>
>>5840550
>I actually don't like hookups personally but I'm not gonna shit on people who do

This stance of apathy and tolerance accomplishes nothing, it only makes society associate you with those who do.
>>
>>5840552
I literally don't care if you guys don't like having lots and lots of sex. What I DO care about is y'all saying that people who do enjoy lots and lots of sex deserve to be slaughtered. That's fucked
>>
>>5840557
I do not care if you have lots of sex with one partner. I do not care about what you do with your partner. But if you are into hookups, polyamory, open relationships and other such bullshit you should be gassed.
>>
>>5840555
I'm my own person, not a stereotype. If retards wanna think we're all the same that's the retards fault, not mine
>>
>>5840550
Guess I was expecting to much from a 4chan anon to actually reply with maturity instead of strawmaning /pol
>>
>>5840559
Nobody should be killed for having sex with another consenting adult.
>>
>>5840565
This is what got us where we are now. If you see nothing wrong with this brave new world, this wonderful progressive society, then good for you. I exaggerated when I said you should be killed, but it should at the very least be frowned upon by the majority.
>>
>>5840564
Honestly there's no concrete definition of degenerate it's just a buzzword for something pol doesn't like. If you wanna define it go ahead
>>
I agree with these anons. Pride parades and sexual liberation are killing the gay community. Gays were literally not hated at all before all this happened and they had to hide from society's eyes.
>>
>>5840557
I never said that sluts deserve to be killed dif anon, the difference is that idiots like him are recognized as such by the majority while idiots like you who continue to perpetuate the idea that the rest of lgbt owes you something for "fighting" for our rights and continue to preech acceptance while acting with extreme hostility towards dissenters
>>
>>5840571
Why? Nobody is saying YOU have to have sex at every turn, but how exactly does other people enjoying responsible sex ruin things for you, specifically
>>
>>5839343
Define a degenerate. I know plenty of straight people who act like complete idiots, yet no one links this to them being straight.
>>
>>5840581
Tolerance of immorality always increases immorality. Allowing immorality to grow makes it a potential threat for the moral fabric of society in the future. My only demand is that the majority see degenerate acts for what they are and disapprove of them.
>>
>>5840578
What you "owe" is to recognize the fact the being on your best behavior accomplishes nothing and shit like this >>5840577 represents complete ignorance of history
>>
>>5840484
So ISIS is nice to gays??
>>
File: 2016-03-08-08-41-26.png (118 KB, 479x799) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08-08-41-26.png
118 KB, 479x799
>>5840576
>there is no concrete meaning for degenerate
>it's just a buzzword used by /pol

Surprise surprise, words existed before poltards adopted them, seriously /pol is like the boogeyman to you fags
>>
>>5840587
What happens when the moral fabric breaks? Do we die? Does God come down and smite us? Do we lose the ability to love and raise families?

The answer to all of that is no. You can't even describe the condition on which it would break
>>
>>5840600
>buzzwords are actually actual words sometimes!
Good job anon! Maybe in a couple threads later you'll understand the point of my question
>>
File: gay_man469x625.png (355 KB, 469x625) Image search: [Google]
gay_man469x625.png
355 KB, 469x625
>>5840594
>Being on your best behavior doesn't accomplish anything

Glad to see that blm is doing it the "right" way and that Ghandi and MLK couldn't be rebellious and break down systems of oppression without acting like idiots, seriously where do fags get the notion that acting like idiots = "fighting fur muh freedom you better recognized, or ur a bigot" fuck off
>>
>>5840629
The point is that you continue to use /pol as boogeyman to strawman any criticism, and claim words with hundreds of years of history are just buzzwords
>>
>>5840632
Ghandi and MLK were literally assassinated because they pissed so many people off and refused to back down. Violating gender norms pisses straight people off but there is no real reason people shouldn't be allowed to crossdress and dye their hair and dance during parades. Stonewall was literally drag queens and fags refusing to let their bar be shut down for no reason
>>
>>5840652
Sure but my point is that degenerate is used like it's an actual useful term but it basically means "an immoral person" and it becomes meaningless because whose morals are we talking about here.

However the word "degenerate" is pol's calling card and you've either never been on 4chan before or you're lying to yourself if you don't recognize that
>>
>>5840663
>MLK and Ghandi where literally assassinated

Omg did you just find out that martyrs exists? Their end goals were still met

>Stonewall was fags and drag queens fighting refusing to let their bar be shut down for no reason

The bar was shut down because of its ties to the mafia, but I won't deny there was discrimination involved

>there is no reason people shouldn't be allowed to die their hair and crossdress at pride

You're right but stop acting like it's the the only way to protest and that others should respect you, you aren't entitled to shit
>>
I think one of the problems is that heterosexuals from the bottom of their heart find homosexual behavior to be disgusting, else they wouldn't be heterosexual. How much can you truly accept someone who engages in activity you yourself wouldn't do under any circumstances?
>>
>>5840690
>stop acting like it's the the only way to protest
I'm not dude have you been reading my posts? I'm just saying stop shitting on people who do dress all weird and shit because we're all on the same side
>>
>>5840705
Yo vaginas are gross as shit but I ain't walking around with "do not enter" chastity belts slapping them on straight women
>>
>>5840708
Did the whole "you're not entitled to respect/shit" fly over your head?
>>
>>5840717
I guess because it's fucking retarded bitching at people working towards shit in your best interests while you sit inside doing nothing
>>
>>5840729
>working towards shit in your best interests while you sit inside and do nothing

I guess the whole entitlement thing continues to evade you and plus the lgbt has show extreme biphobia and racism before so how is it in my best interests to bow down to a collection of people that are hostile towards dissenters and that's a huge assumption that I do nothing to make my life better, so what are you implying that only others can do it for me? Yeah sorry but my identity does revolve around my sexuality and I stand up for myself and others when I need too just because I find the antics of the lgbt "community" ridiculous doesn't mean that that I do nothing for its people
>>
>>5840769
I'm saying that wishing the flamboyancy would stop because it makes you look bad misses the entire point of pride. The point is you're not a stereotype and pride parades or so vastly more diverse than just scantily clad fuccbois dancing around

It's not a huge leap to assume since you have an open disdain for and misconceptions about the LGBT community and I find it hard to imagine you going to like one man protests
>>
>>5840791
Except I never wished flamboyancy away(though I do find it annoying) i'm saying that claiming it's the only way take a stance is stupid and that it doesn't entitle you to respect from other lgbt, I've been to pride before if by diverse you mean white gays and lesbians doing cringy shit yeah its pretty diverse and I have been several times the only one standing up for/defending lgbt related issues among class mates sorry it baffles you so much
>>
HAY GAIS

WHY DON'T YOU DEFINE DEGENERATE FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF FUCKING THROWING IT AROUND LIKE IT MEANS SOMETHING.
>>
>>5839343
Acceptance will never happen so why bother?
>>
>>5840823
Degeneracy:
>Wearing women's clothes when you're not trans
>Hooking up
>Having sex with someone before going through a period dedicated to getting to know each other (6 months at least)
>Having more than 3 sexual partners in your lifetime
>Open/Poly relationships
>No plans of getting married after 2 years of relationship
>Having HIV/AIDS
>Drinking
>Smoking
>Doing drugs
>Going out on weekdays

Make all of those things punishable and the world will be a better place in no time.
>>
File: UA6NdTy.gif (2 MB, 450x262) Image search: [Google]
UA6NdTy.gif
2 MB, 450x262
>>5841247
Some of these I agree with, however, you still sound like the most boring person on earth

Kill yourself mate
>>
File: Tim Heidecker.jpg (27 KB, 420x470) Image search: [Google]
Tim Heidecker.jpg
27 KB, 420x470
>>5839343

I never come to this board. But ever since The Jap put previews up from all the boards on the front page I saw this question and wanted to answer it for you folks.

Ahem. Straight guy here.

I have 2 requirements. Only 2. (1) don't act like a girl, its annoying and (2) don't try to hit on me or flirt with me under any circumstances, shit is weird. To me, men acting like women is as strange as a man walking down the street pretending to be a dog.

You wanted the truth well that is it. Just do those 2 things and I think society will accept you just fine. As for Lesbians, I'm fine with hooking up if you want, but the gender role rule still applies, don't act like a big macho dude, it's annoying.

Bye LGBT.
>>
>>5839343
We're all disgusting degenerate faggots anyway, doing anything else would be lying
>>
>>5841295
post dick
>>
>>5841247
I agree with you on all of these. I didn't know anyone else had these beliefs here, it is encouraging to know that I am not the only one.
>>
>>5841251
>not being a degenerate faggot is boring
>>
>>5841295
Can I stimulate your prostate if I behave manly?
>>
File: obama-laughing.jpg (51 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing.jpg
51 KB, 536x400
>>5841295
>Just do those 2 things and I think society will accept you just fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 428x280
>>5841247
>hating on drag
>being a prude
>literally kek
>KEKKING HARDER
>why does this matter to you
>everyone has to get married. Everyone
>generally bad yeah but people avoid it through safe sex
>kek no
>smoking is dumb sure
>drugs are dumb sure
>literally kek

I guarantee you the person that wrote this is a virgin holy shit this autismo is gold
>>
>>5841295
Hello str8 boy. Fuck me or fuck off
>>
>>5841247
Agree with most, but:
>Having more than 3 sexual partners in your lifetime
What if the first 3 die or cheat on you? Are you not entitled to a 4th?
>No plans of getting married after 2 years of relationship
If everything goes to plan for me, I'll be in full-time education for 8 more years, so marriage would be off the table until that ends (yes, I am over 18; the degree I want to do is 8 years long). This one seems more circumstantial.
>Having HIV/AIDS
Rape victims and maternal infection?

I get the general gist, though. There's no set formula, but degeneracy often carries many warning signs.
>>
>>5841364
>What if the first 3 die or cheat on you?
If you wait at least 6 months before fucking someone you should know him well enough to see the warning signs. Also >remarrying after your partner dies

>If everything goes to plan for me, I'll be in full-time education for 8 more years, so marriage would be off the table until that ends (yes, I am over 18; the degree I want to do is 8 years long). This one seems more circumstantial.

>my ambitions are more importand to me than love and a partner for I am a selfish materialist.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 348x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 348x516
>>5841379
Dude where did you learn what love is from a fucking manners book
>>
>>5841379
You're a huge prude and/or autist
>>
>>5841403
How is what I said wrong? Do you understand the meaning of the word prude?
>>
>>5841410
Dude six fucking months to have sex at minimum? Do you have a time table of what the acceptable amount of time is before you're allowed to kiss, hold hands, make sustained eye contact? It ACTUALLY feels like you're autistic when you wrote this
>>
>>5841410
Definitely an autist
>>
>>5841353
i understand you. and a consequence is ban gay marriage and adoption. first- we dont need fictitious law, for animals who fucking with everyone even if married, that is not purpose of marriage. Second - children must grow up in stable and mentally healthy family, thats scientific fact.

That's all, we dont want to penalize homosexuality, just stay away from children and dont cry about marriage if you dont need it.
>>
>>5841428
For me sex is only acceptable if love is involved. There is a difference between love and lust. You cannot love someone within 6 months, you can only feel eros for him. Eros is essensially juvenile lust. In my native language there is a distinction between the two.
>>
>>5841451
>le tip
>>
>>5841465
What?
>>
>>5841439
Yo gays are like proven to be better parents because of the extra effort they have to go through to have a child

Any loser straights can pop out a baby just sticking a dick in a vag but there's no law regulating that.

Besides though, we already have equal marriage in the United States so it's not like a ban is coming anytime soon. You've lost that fight
>>
>>5841379
>Selfish materialist because I want to study medicine and save peoples' lives, and that requires time and effort
If my partner had a problem with me doing an extended degree for future financial stability, a respectable career doing what I love, and to satisfy my desire to help those in need... wait, I'd never date anyone remotely like that...
Also, you do realise that most degrees take 3-4 years depending on country, right? Are you saying that nobody should do a degree if they're already in a relationship?

Additionally, how does
>If you wait at least 6 months before fucking someone you should know him well enough to see the warning signs. Also >remarrying after your partner dies
invalidate
>>Having more than 3 sexual partners in your lifetime
>What if the first 3 die or cheat on you? Are you not entitled to a 4th?
in any way?
>>
>>5841475
It is very unlikely for all 3 to cheat on you if you get to know them for at least 6 months before fucking. The chances are just way too low.
>>
>>5841475
How does studying for your degree prevent you from getting married? How is it an obstacle?
>>
>>5841451
Dude this must be an autist replying because like holy shit you don't understand people. Relationships aren't like an RPG or the Sims or whatever dumb bullshit where you invest X amount of time in a relationship to get to level Y love points. Humans are complicated and passionate and everyone of them is different. People can fall in love in a day or in years and thinking that there's a universal rule on this shit is, frankly, retarded
>>
>>5841485
People cheat even after being in years long committed and pure relationships
>>
>>5841495
Falling in love as used in english is not real fucking love. Love can only develop with time. Falling in love is just passionate lust but it is by no means love. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eros
>>
>>5839343
I agree.
>>
>>5841485
Fair point. Then again, one of them could have been cheating on you secretly all the way through those 6 months, then continued after a physical relationship was established. Either that or you may have been friends with the person previously and decided to start dating, cutting the "getting to know each other" time down dramatically.
You'd be surprised at how often people cheat.
>>
>>5841523
Which is why you have to be careful with your choices.
>>
>>5841471
The purpose of law is create legal barriers for existing social relations if it is necessary, like marriage or employment. "Existing" is the key word. That's why i wrote "fictional law"
>>
>>5841511
This is semantics but lets just point out that that first article you linked is basically "love of God" which is retarded. Whatever the fuck you wanna call it, real, honest, genuine human connection has no time table and pretending it does is just gonna produce another bitter lonely redpiller who wonders why his attempts at relationships don't go according to his excel spreadsheets
>>
>>5841529
Is English not your first language because I have no idea what the fuck is going on here
>>
>>5841534
Are you literally retarded? It was used in Christian dogma but it is a word.

Agape: unconditional love that transcends that and serves regardless of circumstances.

Eros: Eros refers to “intimate love” or romantic love

The first is love, the second is lust masked as love.
>>
>>5841548
There is no word in English because the english language doesn't make that distinction. The distinction is made in the english translation of the Christian Bible though.
>>
>>5841554
There are 4 words for different kinds of love but the English language only has one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_words_for_love
>>
>>5841491
A big wedding ceremony, buying/renting a house, starting a family, living together, etc. all seems like way too much while studying an advanced science qualification. However, a moderate/long-distance LTR between two hardworking academia-nerds with low libidos works perfectly with this.
I dunno; I always felt as though I shouldn't even consider marriage until I'm financially stable and employed, which definitely won't be happening during those 8 years. Surely, though, if we could keep a monogamous relationship going for longer before committing ourselves, the marriage would be more likely to last.
>>
>>5841548
I thought you replied to one of my posts, but that was another anon so disregard my replies.
>>
>>5841551
Would you want a partner that loved you so much that they would stay with you even if you cheated on them? Treated them like shit? For the sake of argument, say you did whatever horrible things you could within the legal realm and they still stuck with you and loved you.

Because that's the realm of unconditional love. Love is always conditional and it doesn't ever stop being so, no matter how fulfilling it is for the person or how stable the relationship is. Unconditional love is reserved for magic sky gods or it's tantamount to owning another person.
>>
>>5841586
I would certainly be incapable of waiting this long myself, love has always been a priority in my life, to find someone to fully commit my entire being to, and I have no ambitions apart from having an stable job and an average income. But good for you I guess.
>>
>>5841606
Ideally love is mutually unconditional. This is the point of a relationship for me. When love is mutually unconditional what you are refering to is very unlikely. Ideally one should not move on to sex unless this kind of love is present. At least this is what I want for myself.
>>
>>5841551

You don't need a certain amount of time to feel unconditional love. If anything, it doesn't take as much time or any kind of personal relation to feel non-romantic love for something. Pointing to some Greek words to demonstrate a point that's not even inherent to them isn't just semantics - it's nonsense.
>>
>>5841624
And I'm telling you this kind of love you want simply doesn't exist. What you want is a selfish guarantee that this person will never leave me if I don't want to leave them
>>
>>5841633
To feel unconditional love you have to know someone perfectly. You cannot know someone well enough in less than 6 months, even 6 months is perhaps too little time.
>>
>>5841548
>>5841548
Law creating legal barriers for existing social relations. We dont create a rules to regulate social relations who didnt exist. That is a theory of law. So if there is no such thing like two people who live together, love and so on, then create a law for them does not make sense. The law is emotionless. My first language is Spanish sorry
>>
File: 1444010769313.jpg (59 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
1444010769313.jpg
59 KB, 574x600
>>5841637
>expecting the other person to be monogamous is selfish
>>
>>5841647
No it's not selfish to expect monogamy from a person but you're saying you won't have sex with someone until you DEFINITELY KNOW they will be monogamous, and I'm telling you that you will never reach that point with another person
>>
>>5841651
You don't know that.
>>
>>5841651
It is sad that you'd say this. I have had one a very good friendship in my life and we share a bond that is too deep for words to explain. It is indeed so deep that it allows for this kind of certainty to exist.
>>
>>5841647
>>5841651
Monogamy is part of patriarchal oppression, an attempt to control female sexuality, that's why promiscuity is looked down upon, it threatens male dominance and gay men who are monogamous contribute to female oppression.
>>
>>5841658
Part of a loving relationship is trust in another. You will literally never KNOW for certain unless you can mind control them but what you can and will have to do is have FAITH that this other person will be true to me. When and how you decide to place that trust in someone depends on so many factors, but drawing a line in the sand at six months is not it.

Also stop thinking that having sex with someone makes you a worse person or less valuable in some way it's a really fucked up way of thinking
>>
>>5841672
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I fell off my chair holy shit
>>
>>5841641

If what you're talking about is what you linked, then no. No one has to know their brother perfectly to feel 'unconditional love' for them - or their God, or the recipients of their charity. And if you already knew a partner perfectly, you could hardly confirm that the love is unconditional - you're already sure of their condition, and basing your love off of that as opposed to loving them in uncertainty regardless.

Also, your time frame is arbitrary.
>>
>>5841678
All I am saying is don't have sex with someone you don't love. You cannot love someone unless you know him for a long time and you are certain that you want to spend your entire life with him. Anything less than this is lust masked as love.
>>
>>5841682
>No one has to know their brother perfectly to feel 'unconditional love' for them

This is not agape, this is Storge

Storge (στοργή storgē) means "love, affection" and "especially of parents and children"[10] It's the common or natural empathy, like that felt by parents for offspring.[11] Rarely used in ancient works, and then almost exclusively as a descriptor of relationships within the family.

Agape requires you to establish a connection of soul with the other person. It is the only form of love that is not shallow or imposed by nature.
>>
>>5841678
>You will literally never KNOW for certain unless you can mind control them but what you can and will have to do is have FAITH that this other person will be true to me.

And there are ways to make your 'faith' stronger. Getting to know the other person and wether or not you both have something to offer to each other other than some dicking is the most reliable one.

>Also stop thinking that having sex with someone makes you a worse person or less valuable in some way it's a really fucked up way of thinking
Wether someone jumps into bed after getting a minimun of attention from another person is a good way to measure how faithful that person will be.
>>
>>5841686
And what is wrong with lust? It's a human emotion. What does a hookup take away from you that makes you less capable of feeling true, honest love with another person?

The answer is it doesn't.
>>
>>5841701
Sex should complete love, not be seperated from it. Those who seperate sex from love are heartless beasts, subhuman animals enslaved to the most base of instincts and incapable of making anything superior from the human condition. Humans, being superior animals, have made sex a means of bonding, an expression of love and affection. If you want to be an animal this is up to you.
>>
>>5841679
Sexism and female oppression is funny to you? Gay men are the greatest threat to a male dominated world and you squander it, instead of helping women (who have been your biggest allies) you want to integrate into a society that hates women?
>>
>>5841707
Okay so you're just fucked in the head. Just a heads up, human lives are as intrinsically meaningless as any other animals'. Sure we can define what is important to us and have far superior mental faculties but at the end of the day we all die, just like every other animal.
>>
>>5841721
Jeezus be careful with all that edge
>>
>>5841729
Existentialism or get out
>>
>>5841721
What seperates humans from animals is our tendency to fight against our primitive nature. Animals are not capable of feeling true love the way humans do, or selflessly care for one another, higher concepts are unknown to them. Humans have made sex from a lustful act of reproduction something truly beautiful. Yet there are some who defile and corrupt this elevated, sacred act of bonding by returning it to it's original basis of lust and reproduction.
>>
>>5841696
>This is not agape, this is Storge

Oh?

>Agape (Ancient Greek: ἀγάπη, agápē) is "love: the highest form of love, especially brotherly love, charity; the love of God for man and of man for God."
>agápē embraces a universal, unconditional love that transcends that and serves regardless of circumstances.

Nowhere in there is it implied that you have to know someone perfectly. Also, it sounds more like what I wrote (noting brothers, Gods, and recipients of charity) than what you pasted.

>It is the only form of love that is not shallow or imposed by nature.

Everything is part of nature, and agape is perfectly instinctual - it goes against all of zero instincts to feel love for the universe, it's quite natural and also not inherently interpersonal.
>>
File: razor-behind-wall.jpg (64 KB, 495x396) Image search: [Google]
razor-behind-wall.jpg
64 KB, 495x396
>>5841733
>>
>>5841749
If agape is indeed part of nature animals would be able to feel it too, just like mothers care for their offspring or social animals cooperate in packs and form bonds alike to a primitive form of friendship.
>>
>>5841744
>elevated, sacred act
Alright looks like you didn't get the point. Humans invented beauty, concepts of love and marriage and all those things. These ideas exist because humans invented them. We have the ability to define what is important to us and what's beautiful or right and good but at the end of the day in the grand scheme of things the universe doesn't care. It's just fucking.

If you want your sexy times to be incredibly special, sanctimonious acts, that's perfectly fine, more power to you. But don't go around calling people who enjoy sex for what it is degenerates, because that makes you a bitchy, shallow person
>>
>>5841750
*does sick kickflip and convinces someone that heaven is a concept made up by people afraid of dying*
*draws a SSSSSICK ASS upside down cross on the sidewalk*
>>
>>5841763
>If you want your sexy times to be incredibly special, sanctimonious acts, that's perfectly fine, more power to you. But don't go around calling people who enjoy sex for what it is degenerates, because that makes you a bitchy, shallow person

I would not give a shit if you didn't go around promoting your alternative lifestyle everywhere, poisoning the minds of the youth and corrupting society at it's core. I would be perfectly fine if you kept your perversion in the darkness. Your morality threatens mine, or rather attempts to eradicate it.
>>
>>5841776
Sounds like my morality is just cooler and better than yours considering how many people are buying into it
>>
>>5841781
enjoy your aids
>>
>>5841781
Your morality is against everything I believe in and I will do everything in my power to fight it and make sure you and your kind are either gassed or thrown to the gutter of society forever. Humans are inherently hedonistic so naturally they will buy into something that gives them an excuse to act on their lust while disregarding all higher concepts. This is how it always worked, which is why the plebs need religious institutions to keep them from going full ape mode.
>>
>>5841788
Ain't got it and never will, bby

>>5841789
Dude I don't care how dorky your virgin sex is gonna be but let people do their thing without being such a whiny ass bitch about it and we'll call it squares, k?
>>
>>5841754
>If agape is indeed part of nature animals would be able to feel it too,

This is a false premise. Humans are a part of nature, and there's no way of proving that some other animals don't feel the same emotions. Even if we presumed that it was unique to humans, that wouldn't render it something outside of nature any more than a bird collecting trinkets could be called unnatural on the basis that it exhibited a behavior that earthworms don't.
>>
>>5841781
Hasn't your morality and lifestyle help increase STD rates among gay men to scary high levels? Everyone always says wear a condom but know one is listening
>>
>>5841804
*no
>>
>>5841797
Your disgusting hedonist lifestyle that has already consumed this generation threatens to rid humanity of monogamy. If you keep propagating your bullshit we will have the morality of ancient Rome. Hookups and polyamory will become the new normal and monogamy as a concept will be entirely disregarded. I suppose you can see why I feel threatened by this. It is indeed very easy to buy into it because there are no religious institutions strong enough to keep the plebs from giving in to their vices. I will not stand idle while you try to destroy everything I stand for.
>>
Not mine. I actually practice safe sex
>>
>>>5841789 (You)
Dude I don't care how dorky your virgin sex is gonna be but let people do their thing without being such a whiny ass bitch about it and we'll call it squares, k?

Meanwhile your ideology has overrun the Academia and silences all moral opposition. You do not tolerate my existance when you actively campaign against slut shaming and propagate hookup culture. You make sure my voice is not heard through your buzzwords and shame those who adhere to my beliefs as "close minded" and "backwards"
>>
>>5841847
Meant for >>5841797
>>
>tfw you get a whiff n sniff of straight man poo.
>>
>>5841816
>we will have the morality of ancient Rome
>monogamy as a concept will be entirely disregarded

Actually, ancient Rome had a fair amount of influence on modern monogamy and actively banned polygamy in its empire.
>>
>>5841847
Because you all are so retardedly unaware of how selfish it is to try and impose your morals onto other people. As long as it's two consenting adults then there should be no problem
>>
File: onesheet.jpg (123 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
123 KB, 387x580
>a bunch of faggots and niggers celebrate spreading disease and exacting degeneracy in song
This shit kept me closeted for five years. At least I realized I was bisexual and don't have to embrace this faggotry whole-heartedly.
>>
>>5841860
Open relationships and hookups were acceptable. Stop with your historical revisionist bullshit. I remember you from your shilling in the Islam threads.
>>
>>5841864
This is exactly what you are trying to do. You are trying to impose your morals on society, I am merely fighting back.
>>
>>5841874
Not him, but I'm living my life the way I want. You can eat shit when you tell me to stop.
>>
>>5841864
>As long as it's two consenting adults then there should be no problem

This is your moral position. You are trying to impose this moral position on other people. most people already hold the belief that it is degenerate, you are trying to impose this moral stance on other people. Saying
>As long as it's two consenting adults then there should be no problem
is part of your fucking morality, you are trying to impose this moral stance on other people.
>>
>>5841874
Are you listening to yourself? I've been saying over and over you can live your life as monogamously as you fucking want. Explain to me how that is imposing my morals on your life, specifically
>>
>>5841882
You can do whatever you want, just do not try to impose your morality on other people. You try to impose the moral stance that "As long as it's two consenting adults it is not degenerate" on other people.
>>
>>5841888
I'm not interested in your bullshit bitch. I told you you can eat shit if you tell me to stop. You just told me to stop, so hurry and run off and eat shit.
>>
>>5841890
Are you triggered subhuman whore? I sure hope so
>>
>>5841895
Whatever you dog shit eating pedophile.
>>
>>5841900
Oh it is you, your posting style is very recognisable. Please take your meds.
>>
>>5841887
See >>5841884
>>5841888
>>
>>5841910
>take your meds

Says the child rapist Christian. So ironic, much wow.
>>
>>5841915
Pointing at three shitposts doesn't make any of the three of them less shitty.
>>
>>5841867
>open relationships and hookups were acceptable

And yet Rome's standard was monogamy and it was culturally imposed upon Jewish subjects - who were also largely monogamous, but a bit more polygamous than Rome was at that time. And then the Catholic Church developed - out of Rome - and reflected these positions, but with the Jewish/Christian influence of cracking down extra hard on homosexuality (which was already taboo) and Roman paganism.

So, we're looking at a society which banned polygamy and where "open relationships and hookups were acceptable," and which exercised strong influence over the moral and (later) religious traditions that defined western values.

So with regards to monogamy, we're going to go from a society which doesn't recognize polygamy and where open relationships and hookups are acceptable to a society which doesn't recognize polygamy and where open relationships and hookups are acceptable. Nowhere along the line is monogamy disregarded - but we might hate gays a little more were we more like ancient Rome.

>I remember you from your shilling in the Islam threads.

How dare I disagree with you.
I must be shillin'.
>>
>>5841929
What is your point? How does that change anything I said? I disapprove of hookups and open relationships.
>>
>>5841944
So long as we're sharing, I disapprove of straight people.
>>
>>5841887
>Explain to me how that is imposing my morals on your life, specifically

Traditional morality is being discredited and it's adherents shamed. Something doesn't have to affect me personally for me to get involved. Your efforts to destroy traditional morality by imposing the moral stance that "It is not morally wrong if it is between two consenting adults" threatens my ideals, rather than me personally. You may claim that I am forcing my ideals on others, but you too are forcing your ideal of tolerance and acceptance on others, isn't it the very same thing?
>>
>>5841956
I disapprove of chacos tbqh
>>
>>5841970
cont

You claim that it is selfish to try to impose my morality on other people, but you too try to dictate how people should live. You try to impose your ideal that hookups should be tolerated, thus you are instructing people to be more tolerant and accepting.
>>
>>5841970
Traditional morality is a oxymoron.
>>
>>5842005
Did that prevent you from reading the rest of the post? Replace it with anon's morality or something
>>
>>5842011
Anon's morality is an oxymoron.
>>
>>5841970
>Something doesn't have to affect me personally for me to get involved
See this is where most normal moral people would realize that it's none of their fucking business. The difference between "imposing" my morals and you imposing yours is that I don't have to do a goddamn thing. You however feel entitled to control other people's sexual activities. You have no right, in the same way that you have no right to take an innocent person's life
>>
>>5842014
You are either too retarded to understand what I typed or you deliberately ignored my post

Also >not having ideals
>not fighting for your ideals
>your entire existance is centered around yourself
>not caring about anything that doesn't personally concern you

You are in idiot in the etymological sense of the word
>>
>>5842014
Those aren't the only two positions.

The two choices are not, "My 'morality' will be that of goat fucking child enslaving desert savages from 2000 years ago" or, "I'll be the 'good' man who stands by and does nothing while evil men do evil things like in that stupid quote."
>>
>>5842023
>evil white men
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>5842014
I do not want to fucking control sexual activity, I simply want you to stop pressuring society to accept that hooking up is moral. You may hook up, you may go on Grindr and fuck all the boypussi you want, but stop trying to pressure people into accepting that it is moral. It is your right to do whatever the fuck you want otherwise.
>>
>>5842058
See
>>5841970
>>5841986

I DO NOT FUCKING CARE IF YOU HOOK UP, DON'T PRESSURE SOCIETY INTO TOLERATING YOUR DEPRAVITY AS MORAL. YOUR BELIEF THAT IT IS MORAL BECAUSE TWO CONSENTING ADULTS ARE INVOLVED IS A MORAL STANCE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO IMPOSE. IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO COMPERHEND
>>
>>5842075
I don't care what the fuck they think about it, just stop fucking passing laws that specifically shit on gay people. It's getting really fucking old.

>>5842058
I guess that's as close to an agreement as we're gonna get. But still though you should come to a pride parade you might enjoy it.
>>
>>5842124
I am gay myself, why would I want to pass laws against me? I think the gay community must be purged of promiscuity but I have nothing against homosexuality. Pride parades are cancer incarnate.
>>
>>5842136
They're pretty fun, dude. Do you have one in your area? Everyone is really nice.
>>
>>5842143
They are full of sluts and degenerates. They make me ashamed to be gay. I was closeted for a long time not because I had problems with my sexuality but because I didn't want to be assosiated with them. This is how much they disgust me.
>>
>>5842157
Why? There are plenty of people there who aren't sluts. You should be smart enough to recognize that being gay does not mean you're automatically a slut
>>
>>5842168
In a pride parade? Very rarely. Why would they advertise their sexuality anyway? I could never get the concept. Being gay doesn't make you a slut but pride parade goers are more likely than not sluts closely associated with the gay subculture. I live in a small country and even here the pride parades have been absolute cancer. Naked degenerates in shitty uniforms being as obnoxious as possible.
>>
>>5842181
I don't know what shit country you're from but mine are pretty fun. Basically pride parades were originally to send a message to other sexual and gender minorities that there were people out there who were like them, and to be proud of who they were.

Now, at least in my city, it's just a fun festival weekend where for once you can feel like you don't live in a society completely dominated by straight people. There's so much fantastic people watching, everyone is super nice, and drinks a plenty.
>>
>>5842203
That sounds like it may be ok. It is definitely not like that where I live.
>>
>>5841944
>Our society is going to devolve into ancient Rome and disregard monogamy!!!
>Except Rome basically ensured monogamy and its broad influence helped define monogamy and marriage culture in the west
>But I don't see how that changes anything I said, lol fuck you for not hating Islam as much as I do.

^You^
>>
>>5842213
Have you actually gone to your pride? I'm not gonna deny that there aren't some embarrassing moments during the parade (furfags have their own float) and yeah we have firetruck with hot firemen in it but I don't let it ruin the entire experience for me.
>>
>>5842220
I used monogamy in a different sense. Monogamy= one sexual partner. That means no open relationships or hookups.
>>
>>5842222
I have seen pictures and was utterly disgusted. Perhaps it is different where you live but all the pictures I have seen are half-naked men dancing in flamboyant costumes. Enough to make me avoid it like the plague. The people who frequent pride parades also seem to be effeminate flamboyant gays or people otherwise immersed in the subculture, needless to say I have nothing in common with them.
>>
>>5842226
Nobody gives a shit infection.
>>
File: shit.jpg (84 KB, 760x300) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
84 KB, 760x300
>>5842249
you know it's possible to dip your toes in the community and you won't be irreversibly changed by it. I think just looking at the horror stories /pol/ comes up with would make anyone be terrified of it, but as someone who's been three years in a row and enjoyed it every time, I would honestly recommend going with a gay friend and seeing it for yourself. Most of the people show up dressed like pic related.
>>
>>5842274
When people see you pretending like a troll is wort something they know you're on his side, bitch.
>>
>>5842281
?
>>
>>5842284
When you respond to a troll pedophile as if it's an actual human being that can be reasoned with they know that you too are a troll pedophile, bitch.
>>
>>5842274
I may try going once just for the sake of it, but I do not expect my impression to be disproven.
>>
>>5842291
Dude if you go there expecting a bad time, you'll probably find a bad time. Try having some shots, cringe at the silly shit, and look for a good time and you just might enjoy yourself.

>>5842289
I actually have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>5842314
A wha a buh a huh uh I don't get it?
>>
>>5842291

You don't expect your impression that you gained by seeing a few pictures on the internet, from god knows where even, to be disproven by actually going to see the event for yourself? I'm sorry to say you sound like you'll be disappointed, because you'll probably see one guy in a speedo in a crowd of normal people in tshirts and pants and scream "fucking degenerates I knew it! you're all scum!!" Seriously, you need to reshape the way you view the world before you injure yourself mentally.
>>
>>5840311
What is degenerate about the blue pill?
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.