[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heres my life >depressed >suicidal >alcoholic >unpassable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: 1457011999060.jpg (27 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
1457011999060.jpg
27 KB, 500x399
Heres my life
>depressed
>suicidal
>alcoholic
>unpassable manly tranny
>family hate me
>no education minimum wage slave.
>a joke to everyone around me.
>included put of pity

I'll never be normal. Im just going to fucking end it.
>>
>>5836510
Wow. So ur gonna leave this world as a pathetic looser? Is that how you want to be remembered? No, I don't think so. You gotta fight to become a better person and just not sit around on ur ass all day. I was in a similar position not so long ago but I fighted to get better and it took a few years but it's worth it. Youll die sometime anyways. But until then make the best out of your life<3
>>
>>5836510
>>unpassable manly tranny

[citation needed]

>no education minimum wage slave.

Get a grant for community college, then get a better job.
>>
>>5836564
Pretty much. I mean there's literally nothing redeeming about me. I just don't have fight left. Thank you though.

>>5836691
Citation,: Anon, Pathetic "my miserably pathetic fucking life" 1990-2016

I tried college. I failed.
>>
>>5836564

the tyranny of life is cruel, sometimes the only way out is to end it.

Pity the living

tips
>>
>>5836750
Yeah. It's been the same for fifteen years. My default is suicidal.
>>
I totily hayve it herder den any1 else ;(((
>>
why dont you have education?
>>
File: 1419026327546.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1419026327546.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>5836743

We're the same age and are both kinda fuck ups. Let's get to know each other
>>
>>5837442
Sure mirinch4n@gmail
>>
File: tfwrape.jpg (4 KB, 200x162) Image search: [Google]
tfwrape.jpg
4 KB, 200x162
>>5836510 (OP)
Know the feeling. At the end of the day you just have to realise that suicide is the lamest solution to life's problems. The fact that you're on 4chan shows that you could be trying harder. GID fkn sucks (even more when you have stuff on the side as well) but you just have to pick yourself up and just do something. Change (if possible) is the greatest cure for life's problems. I know that it requires more shit to do than suicide but it's usually worth it. You seem to have little to lose so it's worth a try? Don't be an hero.
>>
>>5836510
>wah wah im a worthless piece of shit gib asspats pls
You don't have the balls to kill ypurself
>>
>>5836743
>>5837442
hehey more 1990 failures
>>
>>5836510
>tfw you fantasize about using your considerable wealth to have people like OP live with you, take care of their every need, and turn them into your own personal and devoted fuckslave
which one of us is more mentally ill
>>
File: 1449394757668.png (19 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
1449394757668.png
19 KB, 286x256
>>5837461

O-okay, please don't be crazy and backtrace me through the internet.
>>
>>5837559
I dunno we're both pretty fucked.

>>5837462
Fite me irl. I dunno I gave it a shot.
>>
>>5837568
I'm not that kind of crazy don't worry. Only a danger to myself.
>>
>>5836510
How long have you been on HRT?

I'm also a 1990 mtf depressed failure. But I'm pre everything and have been back in the closet for 8 years now.
>>
File: tfwpunched.jpg (19 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
tfwpunched.jpg
19 KB, 400x267
>>5837569
Sure mate let's throw down. I'll make you a knuckle butty.
Come at me bro.
>>
File: End GLBT suicide.jpg (13 KB, 482x360) Image search: [Google]
End GLBT suicide.jpg
13 KB, 482x360
>>5836510
I hope you find help, believe in yourself as a good person and don't let others put you down.
>>
>depressed
>suicidal
>alcoholic
>family hate me
>decides to study instead of transition
>get a job
>transition
>get surgery

I wonder why trannies keep doing it wrong. Fucking retarded faggots.
>>
>>5837750
Why does studying have to exclude transitioning?
>>
File: 1435669888933.png (147 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1435669888933.png
147 KB, 358x398
>Mirin will never return your email

just kill me
>>
>>5836743
>Citation,: Anon, Pathetic "my miserably pathetic fucking life" 1990-2016

Unreliable source, half of the most transitionable trans girls say that.

>I tried college. I failed.

So did I. Twice. In the wake of a three-month-long breakup, a friend dying of alcohol poisoning and a university witch hunt during which all my friends who were at the same party were purged. It took me YEARS to fucking claw my way back up from that Hell. Years sweating my balls off doing blue collar grunt work to pay the bills and amass a savings account. You know what? Years passed. I got my associate’s, I got my bachelor’s, and I crushed the LSAT so hard that my university’s law school is now PAYING me to get a J.D. there. I did it. So can you.

How old are you, twenty-something? I’m almost thirty. When I got kicked out of school the second time at twenty-three, it seemed like my allotted time to make something of myself had almost completely elapsed. Six years later I realise that I still have my whole life ahead of me. Our generation is going to live to be a hundred. You don’t know what kind of medical advancement is going to allow you to become a beautiful woman. You don’t know what kind of shift in the insurance market is going to make that affordable. Life is very fucking long. I know when you’re down that seems like a curse, but it’s actually a blessing. You have many chances to fuck up and get back on your feet. Many. Take it from someone who knows: It’s. Fucking. Worth it.
>>
>>5838299
Not OP but thank you.
>>
>>5837790
because my parents would kick me from home and stop paying my college if i came out as trans, which is probably a lot of trans' situations
>>
>>5838299
A university what?
>>
>>5836510
go back to mtfg pls, you don't need ur own thread
>>
>>5838360

At the very least you can still take HRT while studying, can't you? It's a shame you'll miss out on dating in college, seeing as you already missed out on dating in middle and high school too.
>>
>>5838811

The fucking administration had a witch hunt trying to pin the blame for my buddy’s self-inflicted death on the other people who were at the party and had furbished the alcohol, so that they could cover their own asses from any legal consequences. Half a dozen talented young men with promising futures who had just lost a friend were kicked out of the university for fucking NOTHING. I guarantee that if I can get over the level of cynicism toward higher education that this engendered in me, OP can get her act back together and return to community college.
>>
>>5838917
The education system is all a game, anon.
>>
>>5838938

Yeah but I wanna be a lawyer so I had to play it. I’d advise against seeking a university degree without a clear career goal in mind, but an associate’s opens a lot of doors and enables you to make significantly more money with a minimal investment of time and effort.
>>
>>5838989
I'm at uni now but I hate it. Who knew university isn't for shut-ins?
>>
>>5839015

Do you have a subject you love / a specific career goal that you’re CERTAIN you want to pursue? Or are you just kinda going because you feel like that’s what you do?
>>
>>5839030
The second choice. I haven't even attended lectures for 2 months, I don't have the will.
>>
>>5839041

Take it from someone who was there: drop out now, save yourself the money, do grunt work to save up money. Tell your parents if you must. It’ll be hard on them, but it’ll be easier now than a quarter million dollars later. Again, take it from someone who’s been there.

If you like thinking of yourself as a smart person and want to learn stuff, go read books on your free time. That’s mostly how I’ve become as cultured and articulate as I am, not college, despite having gone to an Ivy League-ranked university.
>>
File: logan-lerman-main.jpg (26 KB, 350x475) Image search: [Google]
logan-lerman-main.jpg
26 KB, 350x475
>>5839099
The thing is I'd be more miserable living at home. I'm basically stuck between a rock and a shit place. At least I can still stare at cute guys.
>>
>>5837519
You got it. I'll work up the courage to do it again try though
>>
File: 1423016715538.jpg (45 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1423016715538.jpg
45 KB, 500x400
>>5836510
Wuss
>>
>>5839775
>implying I'm a girl
>>
>>5839099
>If you like thinking of yourself as a smart person and want to learn stuff, go read books on your free time. That’s mostly how I’ve become as cultured and articulate as I am, not college, despite having gone to an Ivy League-ranked university.
Just like me. Because I already knew so much I got a full ride at an ivy league school, and was bored stiff in their classes. On the other hand I continued to use research libraries to learn stuff I wanted to learn. So I did leave college knowing more than I did when I entered.
>>
>>5836510
Pls don't, anon. At least wait a bit longer
>>
>>5840843
What's the point? I told myself I wouldn't drink today and I lasted three minutes. I walked out of work and instead of going home I went to a bar. I'm a fucking failure Anon. And that's OK. I'm totally at peace with that. I just need to not be around anymore. I'm such a fucking pussy that I'm scared to. There are a million different ways I could be rid of this plague but I would tell do it. I'm fucking pathetic. There's no reason for me to stick around. The worst part is now that I've actually had a drunk I feel a fucking million times better.
>>
>>5840901
what kind of alcoholic gets drunk at a bar? jesus
fucking attention whore
>>
>>5841988
Yea I absolutely am.
>>
File: fsblraph.jpg (24 KB, 270x203) Image search: [Google]
fsblraph.jpg
24 KB, 270x203
>>5840901
Well, you waited long enough to post in this thread, so wait some more. The only time I feel happy is in my dreams. It's been a few weeks now since I've had a day without suicidal thoughts. The main thing keeping me going is the thought of my family-I just couldn't imagine my little sisters getting the news... There's at least someone like that for you, anon. Hell, look at all the anons in this bread trying to talk you down. Random strangers bothered to post here, when they could have just scooted on by.
>>
>>5837750
>by the time you finish college, get a job and save up for surgery you're a 35 year old hon
That is why.
>>
>>5838917
>cynicism toward higher education that this engendered in me
IKTF staff at a university I once attended were assholes to me after I told them I was autistic. Since then I hate universities so much that I avoid walking past them.
>>
>>5836510
Vote 4 Bernie :)
>>
>>5841988

If she has enough money to drink at a bar regularly then she has more than enough money to go on moans and save up for a nice bone shave somewhere down the line. Femininity is still potentially within your grasp, it’s just gonna take a long time and a shit load of money. But what the fuck else are you going to be doing with your time other than either hating your life or burning in Hell after killing yourself? Might as well commit to the long haul, at least then you’ll be happy EVENTUALLY.
>>
>>5843101
i drank at a bar once, it was the fucking worst. your drunk to dollar ratio is absolute shit
>>
>>5843025

>Since then I hate universities so much that I avoid walking past them

You truly are autistic.
>>
>>5843101
Fuck I'm not made of money but it was go there and start or wait thirty minutes until I was home
>>
>>5844272

Then wait thirty minutes and save your fucking shekels woman! Yeah your prospects for passing are pretty dismal if you can’t fucking delay gratification, but if you learn some fucking self-control it’s within the realm of fucking possibility someday. Look to the fucking future bitch!
>>
>>5847841
So tell me what to do then?
>>
>>5850169

Go on fucking moans even if you'll never pass with them: you need every little bit of feminisation you can get, and if you're that manly already then you'll still be able to present as male even as you dump an ocean of estrogen into your system. Just don't start wearing makeup and women's clothes and you won't have to deal with being a hideous chimera. Moans and self-acceptance will make you feel better about yourself even if you don't pass, so channel that newfound energy and self-worth into getting an associate's degree or a technical certification and start making some real money. Take out student loans if you must. Use your lucrative new job to save money, and really be Semitic about it, living somewhere cheap and shitty and avoiding eating out or buying alcohol and drugs. Eventually you'll be able to afford all the plastic surgery you need, and at worst you'll be a tall, broad-shouldered but possibly quite passable woman. Understand that this will take YEARS, but like I said earlier, what the fuck else are you doing with your time. Might as well go for it.
>>
>>5838299
>>5850207

Thank you
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.