[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>indulges in drugs, partying, casual sex >'wahh wahh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>indulges in drugs, partying, casual sex
>'wahh wahh im alone, shallow and depressed ;_;'
Why are degenerate faggots like this? Degenerate faggots in general, I mean, including degenerate trannies and otherwise. I've literally had some tranny cry to me in person about her 'friend' (implying these scum can comprehend the meaning of the word 'friend') died a year before from a heroin overdose, then go right on to get hopped up on party drugs and get fucked by multiple men.

Why do they never draw the connection between their anguish, their loneliness, their pain and the lifestyles in which they indulge? Are they really just that fucking stupid?
>>
but op, im a tranny who doesnt do drugs, dont have anonymous emotionless sex. i do my best to help my friends out and i do my best to be stable and not hurt others or demand overly much of them. i have a steady job. and im depressed and anxious as hell

2bh my mothers genetics are probably to blame, she was literally hospitalized for anxiety at 38, and my oldest brother has panic attacks, depression and alcoholism
>>
>>5834049
OP here,

I'm a tranny too (how else would I be in a room talking with another tranny about her feelings and dumbass dead friends?). I'm talking about legit degenerates only tbqh.
>>
>>5834057
oh alright im tired as fuck guess i need to lay off the coke tbph
>>
>>5834038

Because too many of them are stupid and thus cannot put two and two together; if you live your life and all you do is have is sex, drugs and alcohol then it isn't surprising that you end up with people who are unhappy. It reminds me of 'The Psychology of Pleasure' by Nathaniel Branden (it is in the book 'The Virtue of Selfishness') - if the only reason/purpose you see in your life is simply to chase pleasure then isn't it surprising that eventually you realise that your existence is rather nihilistic and pointless. Sure, we all go through a phase of having fun but eventually we mature, settle down and realise that life isn't just about having yet another drink, go to yet another gang bang, having another joint etc. that there has to be more than life - community, family, relationships etc.
>>
>>5834199
op here

kinda busy rn but i gotta say that all those things are all ephemeral pleasures that just happen to toggle a different chemical in the brain. feels kinda sad overall tbqh.
>>
Low sense of self worth is one hell of a drug, I'm sure you'd be well aware of what that's like seeing as you're a tranny yourself. Some people cope with their depression by doing those things.
>>
>I've literally had some tranny cry to me in person about her 'friend' .. [who] died a year before from a heroin overdose, then go right on to get hopped up on party drugs and get fucked by multiple men.

taking a drug while at a club then going home with someone for a one night stand is hardly unique to the /lgbt/ community

if you mean "Party and Play I want to slam meth and have anon bareback sex" then you may have a point(even homeless heroin injectors take more care to look after themselves than the average P&P degenerate 2bh)
>>
hi op
I'm exactly the type of mtf you're describing: about to turn 19, freshman at uni, I binge drink and do literally every drug I can find (my favorite is molly but it's so fucking expensive here), have tons of random sex with people all the time, often groups.
I know exactly how unhealthy all of this is, though. I do all kinds of degenerate shit knowing full well how degenerate I am because it's all I can do to keep my ego alive (affirmation by attention from guys) and distract myself from depression because antidepressants don't work for me anymore and even though transitioning killed a lot of my dysphoria I'm still really fucking bummed that I can't get pregnant, didn't have a childhood, and won't ever have a normal relationship. I guess you can handle all of that crap better than the rest of us, in which case good for you; or, more likely since you're complaining about it on 4chan, you don't have the social skills to enjoy random sex and drugs enough to medicate with them, in which case...holy shit I pity you
>>
>>5834259
shit katie what are you doing up at 3 am

i'm only up rn because i'm retarded and addicted to shitty vidya
>>
>>5834273
I've had sex with around 20 people last year, anon, and the few of them that were true one-night-stands left me with one of the most disgusting feelings I think a human being can have.

I'm well aware of what it's like to do it, and I can do without.
>>
>>5834273

If you actually spent time reading what OP wrote then you'd realise that he/she isn't judging you but rather frustrated that there is a demand for sympathy for those who do exactly what you do but then blame everyone else when it all turns to crap. For me I couldn't less what you do in your own life as long as I'm not expected to condone it, subsidise it or forced to participate in.

Oh, and for the record, I have a good amount of sex and I don't require taking drugs or alcohol to reduce my inhibitions to actually have sex - I enjoy having sex and been to a few orgies myself (I'm a total bottom so take a guess what I was doing all night) so it isn't as though we're all prudes.
>>
I don't see what the big deal is. Iv threesomes and lots of nsa sex. I don't do drugs. Im not an alcoholic. I don't feel disgusted or like I'm worthless for having anon sex. Most girls would like anon sex they are just held back by society. They want to stay pure for the future husband. Well the joke is that most of them do all this shit too. Women are sluts it's just the way it is. Vast majority of women have more sexual partners of similar men of their age. Most of them have gang bang fantasies and spontaneous anonymous sex fantasies. I just get to enjoy it cause I have less inhibition and can't have a normal life anyway. I still have my family. I still can have relationships and do all that awesome shit like me romantic and go to the Caribbean and go to thansigving and enjoy my family. Sex =/= depressed drug addict loser
>>
>>5834038
A terrible feeling of loneliness coupled with despair over the fact we will never feel normal. As a form of escapism people try to compensate by reaching higher levels of pleasure, this leads to oversexualization drug use and lack of self respect. That counts for trannies and faggots.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.