[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can f2m use their boypussys?? >talking to this really cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Can f2m use their boypussys??

>talking to this really cute f2m.
>beginning stages of transformation
>looks like pic related but no tits and more toned
>he is mostly "straight" but curious about dick
>has given a handjob before
>wants to suck my dick
>want to try bottoming with me. anal only
>is alright with me rubbing his clit
>says nothing can fit into his pussy...its too tight
>cant fit his own finger in.

is this a real thing? that a pussy can be too tight to fit anything in it? or does testosterone make it tighter? idk if he is even on T. i want to fuck his pussy...how do i do this?
>>
testosterone can tighter the pussy and made it useles, their clitoris gets much bigger, i think that with a little of pratice a f2m pussy can "opened" and negated the atrophie, i know like 2 f2m who used their pussy in a way or another.
>>
Fuck this board
>>
>>5833228
>boypussy
>boy
>pussy

Jesus Christ why can't I be straight? I hate homos so much.
>>
>>5833228
>i want to fuck his pussy...how do i do this
Is op gay? Like seriously I can't understand how anyone could want to do anything with a vagina.
>>
>>5833415
Op is bi. Vaginas look weird but feel amazing. Almost like they were designed for a dick to go inside
>>
>>5834794

Wise man.

Dicks are fun.
But vaginas are exactly evolved to please your dick...
>>
>>5833394
>masculine
>pussy
pick one famalam
>>
>>5833228
If he doesn't want your dick inside him it's probably not going to happen, but if you guys get closer or something maybe you can negotiate.
I am a pre everything ftm, and while I could let a guy touch my clit I probably wouldn't let him fuck me. Wonder if your friend is anything like me.
>>
>is this a real thing? that a pussy can be too tight to fit anything in it?

Yes that's a thing. Some female-bodied people are like that. Even if something "fits" it can be very painful.

>i want to fuck his pussy...how do i do this?
Put it out of your mind, bub. Even IF he's exaggerating, it would be because he wants you to drop it.
>>
>>5833228
>says nothing can fit into his pussy...its too tight
>cant fit his own finger in.

This is dysphoria, some ftm have it bad enough that their vag muscles are always tensed up, don't press the issue.
>>
does it taste weird
>>
>>5833370
FtMs can also dilate. Topical estrogen can keep it functional. A hysterectomy may still be needed due to issues with the uterus and cancer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.