[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No way taking 6"+ up the ass feels good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1452313472858.png (397 KB, 499x569) Image search: [Google]
1452313472858.png
397 KB, 499x569
Even 5" is almost too much for me, come on who are all these guys trying to fool. Yeah I know your ass gets accustomed but that doesn't mean it's pleasurable. And because pleasure is a constantly renewing feeling within the reproductive system of organs, it is easy to forget that it is not originally pleasure.. this is coming from a guy who has been almost exclusively bottom for years with no plan to stop..
>>
>>5832940
This reads like a virgin wrote this
>>
>>5832940
I usually prefer around 5 to 5.5" myself. But I can go up to about 6 to 6.5 without too much issues, but sometimes it does seem to like hit a wall in the back of my ass and just hurts like hell.
>>
>>5832966

no I'm talking about the whole process. Don't get me wrong, I love being sub, the slight pain you feel ( after your ass is used to it ) is worth the psychological rapture of being "a slave to pleasure". But it does not feel good.
>>
Um. 7-8 feels great. Anything more than 8 is too long though. I love being filled up. I barely feel 5-6 unless it is on my back legs in his shoulders
>>
File: falling of the chair.gif (3 MB, 303x333) Image search: [Google]
falling of the chair.gif
3 MB, 303x333
>>5832940
>mfw my favorite dildo is 8''
>>
>>5832940
It's called a challange baby.
That moment of satisfaction when you beat your faggy friends by a whole inch.
>>
What girth is ideal then? How much is too much?
>>
>>5834574
Now girth is something actually hard to adjust to, anything over 2.5 fingers wide is a hard fit. Still the idea of taking a fist-thick dick seems very hot.
>>
>>5834587
So... about 6 inches in girth would be fine? Not too much or too little? Would that feel good for the bottom? (I'm about 6.5-7 inches long also.)
>>
Omg biggest guy I've ever been with was, swear to god a solid 9", huge girth like coke can wide. He distroyed my ass, came on my face and left.

Hurt so good. I was in love.....well haha
>>
>>5834663
Well I'd say that if you have a good stamina you could work wonders on the bottom. That part about knowing how to use the tool is true too,but obviously when one has a good well sized tool (like yours seems to be) it's much easier to hit the right spots.

It's a lot about the overall fuck depending on the guy he might want something romantic or a hard dominating fuck. Working on the right "rhythm" for the person will make his head spin a lot more than your actual dick.

tl;dr: your dick seems to be on a perfect size for a good fuck.
>>
>>5834771
>tl;dr: your dick seems to be on a perfect size for a good fuck.
Ego successfully boosted. Thanx, anon
>>
>>5832940
I have a small tight butt too
average size feels great and doesnt destroy me

I've tried some big toys and while its exciting to get stretched and filled it's impossible to endure having it move inside for any long time and I cant take more than ~6in length inside, it hurts
>>
>>5832940
I dunno. My six inch, super girthy, vibrator up my tranny ass feels pretty fucking neato ^_^
>>
>>5832940
Someone doesn't like stretching his inner ring
>>
>>5832940
virgin detected
>>
>>5833224

sorry you're stuck with one of the low-quality brains :(
>>
>>5834587
oh the guy i'm going to get with looks pretty thick...wat do?
>>
girth is the bigger issue. got fucked by on older guy with a nice 8" long but thick dick and the length was fine but fuck my ring almost split.
>>
>>5832940
Any bigger than 9" is too much for me. 6" is nothing.
>>
I don't bottom for anyone bigger than me.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.