[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate trannies so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10
File: man_thinks_hes_8.png.jpg (54 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
man_thinks_hes_8.png.jpg
54 KB, 600x378
Okay, so I'm a tranny (FTM). After lurking for a while on here, I've seen that people even within the lgbt board here don't like trans people (I got more respect on /b/ for fuck's sake). I want to know why there's so much hostility.

Since I've never met any other trans people, I can't talk from experience about other trannies, but I myself am sane. At least more sane than those people from Tumblr who want special pronouns and dye their hair neon.

So go on, please explain to me why you hate trannies so much.

>inb4 lol its a mental illness kill yourself
>>
File: bomb.jpg (35 KB, 450x357) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
35 KB, 450x357
>>5831065
Gays hate MTFs, Lesbians hate MTF's. This board is full of bait threads and bullshit.

Most ftms stick to /ftmgen/ for a reason. Join us.
>>
It's because the trans community is full of tumblr trash, AGP fetishists, Stephanie, and Caitlyn Jenner.

I fucking hate the community and I am trans, and I'm not a minority in that.
>>
>>5831115
But that color tho
>>
>>5831115
>This.
Also trans
>>
>>5831119
What color?
>>
aren't most crazy people supposed to not think they're crazy?

really though, there's a fair amount of tranny hate sure... but when you actually talk to most people here for a bit they chill out and are decent, not everyone but eh... in my experience anyway... just never the lesbians, they get worse the more you talk... might be lesbian bed death making them miserable or some shit, fuck if i know

also this >>5831097

just come to the general if you wanna talk to other transguys...
>>
File: Prussian_Blue_429673_i0.png (173 B, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Prussian_Blue_429673_i0.png
173 B, 800x800
>>5831127
>>
>>5831130

meant to quote this: >>5831106

my bad...

>>5831115

stephanie?
>>
>>5831065
>misgenders stefonknee

You're not helping.
>>
>>5831106

Uh, why? I would totally date a guy that was transitioning or has transitioned. That's not true.
>>
>>5831142
>stefonknee
(OP here) That's the name of the image that was there when I saved it. Sorry for not changing it. Call me a transphobe.
>>
>>5831134
Oh. Yeah. My name.

I can be a little ditzy sometimes.

Sorry.
>>
>/b/
>>
>>5831181
That's a sweet colour, not gonna lie.
>>
>>5831138
Well, stevonknee (OP's pic), but I didn't want to write it like that, cause it weirds me out a little bit
>>
>>5831199
(OP again) I didn't know the name. Heard of the article, didn't read it. I respect that she's a woman/little girl. Just didn't notice that the picture's filename was actually misgendering her, but whatever. Mistakes happen.
>>
>>5831181
It was the first modern pigment invented. A process called cyanotype, on of the earliest forms of photography would give pictures in a monochrome prussian blue (pic related).
When zyklon b is used, the walls will be stained with prussian blue. I consider prussian blue to be the color of our times, much like egyptians had what we call egyptian blue which has long ago been forgotten.
>>
>>5831115
>>5831126
why does everyone here equate AGP to not being truly trans/something to be despised?? like sorry I didn't come out of the womb knowing I was trans and part of my process in discovering my perceived true gender/sexuality took picturing myself in a sexual context as a woman to figure out i actually am trans.. Why does someone having a different experience with discovering there sexuality/gender make you all so butt hurt, it doesn't invalidate yours even if it may be different right??

With that said though i will say there is a lot of shit about the trans community i also disagree with/think is completely stupid, AGP just happens to not be one of those things.
>>
>>5831209
first modern synthetic* pigment
>>
>>5831142
Yeah but Stefonknee is a fetishist, not a trans woman. He's an enormous piece of shit.
>>
>>5831250
(OP) I don't feel like referring to Stefonknee as a her because of that. Again, call me a transphobe. But really, thinking you're "transager" is pretty much the most stupid thing I've heard of, along with otherkin. They just use trangenderism as an excuse, like saying, "Well if a man can become a woman then I can become a wolf!" and variations thereof.
Not to mention that if "transager" was a thing, there would be no point in laws requiring age minimums. "Yeah officer I know I look 8 but I'm actually twenty-seven so no need to charge me for underage drinking."
>>
>>5831199

oh, never caught their name before...
>>
>>5831208
No, I wasn't criticizing you, or Stevonknee, I was just trying to say that I find her story a little weird. (She left her family to live as a little girl). Idk. Am I wrong here?

>>5831209
No, I realised that it's a dye, I just forgot it's my name. I like that you think of it as a colour of our times, it's quite fitting considering its medical use and the scientific precedence that was set upon its initial formulation (being the first modern synthetic pigment).

>>5831232
Sorry, I didn't mean like you, I usually use AGP to mean someone who isn't trans at all, and transitions solely to fulfill a fetishistic requirement. To be honest, I'm not one of the trutrans (or truscum, depending on your political beliefs) folk who 'came out of the womb' attempting to cut their body parts off and steal their mothers birth control. I grew up with parents who didn't really care about gender, roles, so I didn't really realise until around the time puberty started.
>>
File: FETISH.jpg (39 KB, 281x480) Image search: [Google]
FETISH.jpg
39 KB, 281x480
>>5831208
>talks about insane trannies
>supports an obviously mental ill one or at the very least, only doing it as a fetish

What the fuck is this. Seriously he has/had a fetlife account and his 'mommy and daddy' put him on a leash. He's also has a violent criminal record.

Pic related.
>>
>>5831065
Because they're all fucking crazy and I hate being associated with them in this "LGBT" thing despite never asking for it. If I believe I'm a goat, I get send to a mental institution. If I believe I'm a girl, I get surgery. This makes no sense to me, why should a disorder that makes you believe something that is blatantly untrue be validated like that?

On a personal level, they're fucking useless since FtM can never have a good cock and MtF wants to get rid of their cock or reduced it to a shriveled impotent piece of shit. Also, I don't like breasts all that much and fake breasts are just painful to look at.
>>
>>5831283
(OP) I don't support it. It may not be my place to say that he can't be a girl, because some people like to crossdress, but I am wholly opposed to the reason he's doing it - for a fetish. Like I said, I didn't read the article but from what I'm getting he's obviously not liked. Skimming through it now I can see why. It's silly, and I revoke anything I said about respect.
>>
>>5831208
She can be a woman but she can't be an eight year old girl. If you're demanding to go through life like that, the world catering to your fetish, - at that point you're shitting on everyone who's lived the actual life you're getting off to.

As for the hostility, I don't even know. Legbutt pecking order I guess.
>>
>>5831279
It's okay, i feel like i made some unfair assumptions about you because i was triggered in that moment heh. I'm still kind of confused though about your distinction between being truly trans and someone that transitions to the opposite sex for the sole reason of fulfilling a sexual fantasy.

As an example lets say you spend your entire life being perfectly comfortable with your assigned sex until age 40 or something and then start having these really strong sexual fantasies of being the opposite sex during intercourse, to the point that you can no longer function in society as your current gender which prompts you to transition to your desired sex. Is there something less "trans" about that person than someone that say realizes they are trans when they are 14-15 because of ways they acted as a child that weren't necessarily sexual in nature but in conflict with there assigned sex? where is the distinction in your eyes between a "fetishist" and someone that is actually trans?
>>
I must say my experience with you soured once I interacted with some on Twitter and other websites.
>>
File: 1453976234393.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1453976234393.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
>>5831429
don't hate me anon.

i'll suck your dick.
>>
>>5831412
Tbh I don't know what my internal biases are here, I think it's a case by case thing. In your example, you give a hypothetical person who can no longer function in society, due to what I would consider fetishistic reasons, however, in this scenario I would not consider the person to be less trans, given how it was only indirectly sexual.

On the other hand, I think that many people who are not me would think the community worse because of them, which is where my objection comes from.
>>
>>5831412
I'd say that a fetishist is someone who transitions because they get off on that, and that desire invades them and almost forces them to transition to fulfil their fantasies.

I'd say the "true trans" people aren't those who knew since they were born, but people who transition because they feel dysphoric and (usually) suicidal because of it. They physically can't live like that, and there's no other reason for it other than that they're trans. There are no outside interferences; it's simply how the person feels and is.
>>
I'm gonna be honest here, I'm lesbian but don't like FTM, I'm fine with MTF
And I think it's about who you're attracted to, I would date someone who was MTF but not FTM, but my lesbian friends who date FTM hate MTF. /LGBT is not different
>>
>>5831471
Seeing as you're a lesbian I don't see why you'd want to date a (trans) man anyway.
I don't want to come off as rude, but think that when lesbians (like your friend) say they'd date an FTM then they can't really call themselves lesbians. I don't really want to break out a dictionary definition, but lesbians are only attracted to women, sexually or otherwise. Saying that an FTM is a woman doesn't make sense, and saying that you're a lesbian while dating an FTM makes even less sense.
>>
>>5831142
"stefonknee" is a fetishist fuck though
if he was just a late transitioner i would respect pronouns but he goes around calling himself a girly boy and a sissy, why should i respect him?
I respect Caitlyn Jenner just fine but I can't respect anyone who's just co-opting the trans label to cover their ageplayer sissy ass
>>
>>5831455
I still don't see the distinction you are trying to make.. like if someone gets off on the idea of having a vagina/breasts when they have neither and it controls them to the point that they feel like they HAVE to transition how is that any different than someone being/feeling suicidal because of a strong sense of body dysphoria like you describe? The only real difference I see is one may be a much more general feeling of conflict about the parts of their body and may be less sexual in nature while the other is about a very specific part and is more overtly sexual, but I still don't see how that makes either person any less trans.
>>
>>5831065
Aesthetic repulsion
>>
>>5831471
It's understandable.
FtM's are transitioning into men, the very thing that lesbians aren't attracted to.
MtF's are transitioning to women, and that's what you're attracted to.
FtM/Lesbian couples make no sense to me; why would a lesbian date someone becoming a man, why would a man date someone who's solely attracted to women?
>>
>>5831520
I agree but in the lesbian scene a majority would rather date FTM, and people who date MTF are made out to be "less gay" or "bi in disguise"
>>
>>5831530
You answered your own question.
>one may be a much more general feeling of conflict about the parts of their body and may be less sexual in nature while the other is about a very specific part and is more overtly sexual

One is transitioning so that they feel comfortable with themselves.
One is transitioning because they want to have a certain sexual desire fulfilled.
>>
>>5831531
Can't really argue with that.
>>
>>5831552
>>5831496

People who are into butch lesbians would see FTMs as an equivalent rather than men. They would also see MTF as men rather than women.
>>
>>5831471
this >>5831552
>>
>>5831555
you are just framing it differently though when i actually think its the same thing...
"One is transitioning because they want to have a certain sexual desire fulfilled.." To feel comfortable with themselves.

How is that not the same thing?
>>
I didn't even realize I was trans until age 20 and was a normal guy and yet pass okay (not stealth tier), am fairly girly and don't do anything especially crazy. What gives? Shouldn't I be a creepy agp?
>>
>>5831555
also i'm not here to troll/play devils advocate i am trans, i just have a hard time with this whole general anti AGP/ you have to have be x y and z to be truly trans mentality on this board.
>>
>>5831567
That's invalidating to both people involved though (FTM/Lesbian relationship).

Considering that lesbians are attracted to solely women, it's still strange to think they'd want to date a man just because vagina, but since I'm not a lesbian I wouldn't get it. I don't see why a trans man would want to date someone who sees them as a woman, too.

Also, what would the lesbian do if her boyfriend started taking T he became really masculine, and lost all subtle feminine features the lesbian liked? Would she continue dating him? If yes, I'd say that woman isn't necessarily attracted to only women. She would be bisexual at least, just with a strong preference for women.
>>
>>5831602
All my lesbian friends have dated FTM (either tumblr trenders or whatever) and they were in denial for so long about it, they wouldn't be called bi. They did say they were "more gay" than me because I was dating a MTF. That's why I stay far away from the lesbian scene to be honest
>>
>>5831569
I just think that since they have different reasons, quite vastly so, they can't be the exact same thing. While they're both transitioning to be comfortable with themselves, they stem from different reasons. One transition was brought on by dysphoria itself, and nothing else. Another transition was brought on by the fact that a fetish turned into dysphoria over time. They both have the same outcome, but I don't believe they are the same.

>>5831586
I'm not saying you can't transition if you want to. In my opinion, there is no "true trans" as you will have noticed by my putting quotation marks around the words.
>>
>>5831631
I don't know why lesbians seem the most reluctant to change their sexuality label more than anyone else (at least from what I've seen).
I've seen those "biromantic lesbians" or "bisexual homoromantic lesbians" on tumblr and they are not lesbians. Lesbians are attracted to women, and no other genders. Just like how gay men are attracted to men, and no other genders. I don't understand what's so bad about not being a lesbian. Is there some secret club in the lesbian zone?

Also, if anything, you are the true lesbian because you date women and not men. They don't understand the words they define themselves with.
>>
>>5831659
>I don't know why lesbians seem the most reluctant to change their sexuality label more than anyone else (at least from what I've seen).
Lesbians are pretty biphobic, moreso than gay men from what I've seen. Which is why a lot of bi girls are in denial over their bisexuality
>>
>>5831586
each person who identifies as another has their own personal motives. some have autism and can't hide their fantasies. clear ex: steph (pictured) and chris chan. you can't reason with these types because fetishism is an integral part of their lives.

there are those with adhd and stable personalities transition much earlier. we live out our identities through our lives, there is no old self we simply never identified as male.

i believe this is what anon was trying to present you
>>
>>5831742
also both cases display dysphoric attitude so they receive the same known treatment. it's more money so doctors can't really argue
>>
>>5831642
Yeah I totally agree with you there, both of the hypothetical people in these scenarios decisions to transition stem from different feelings however I think that when you reduce the motivations behind their actions they are far more similar than you would like to admit.

I'm sure we can both agree that no two people that identify as transsexual and decide to transition to their desired sex do so for the exact same reasons, so the frustration for me is really rooted in how I see people here attempt to reduce someone that decides to transition for a primarily sexual reason as just some "sexual fetishist" and not someone that is actually transsexual. To me it's just a different side of the same coin.
>>
>>5831762
doctors providing a safety net for old transvestic fetishists
>>
>>5831151
Only some people, MTFs also hate other MTF's.
There is a lot of hate here, clearly not everyone
>>
File: 1450234068038.png (378 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1450234068038.png
378 KB, 1440x2560
>>5831115
>I fucking hate the community and I am trans
>>
File: littlegirlbullied.jpg (207 KB, 728x534) Image search: [Google]
littlegirlbullied.jpg
207 KB, 728x534
This is more what will happen with all the skin products of the future and HRT overdosing.
>>
>>5831065
Transsexuals are abominations, freaks of nature. It is normal that they are hated
>>
>>5832562
Amen
>>
>>5832562
verse is not instructing eunuchs

Matthew 19:12
"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."
>>
‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
>>
>>5832647

Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Matthew 19:12
"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Motives are everything
>>
>>5832701
Amen
>>
File: eunuchs.jpg (115 KB, 650x562) Image search: [Google]
eunuchs.jpg
115 KB, 650x562
>>5832637
>Matthew 19:12
>"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Holy shit dude. That kind of blows my mind. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this before.

How I understand it:
>some people are born eunuchs (intersexed people)
>some people become eunuchs (common practice for male's in service to powerful women, or works with a king's harem)
>some people choose to become eunuchs (transgender people)
>you should accept yourself the way you are, even if you can't marry/procreate (aka self-acceptance)
>you can be part of my religion and come to heaven

How most christfags understand it:
>some men are impotent
>some men become impotent by accidental wound
>some men just chose to stay celibate
>it's okay to just stay celibate and not marry

Of course googling its meaning yields religious people with severe mental gymnastics trying to say that eunuch doesn't mean eunuch. One blog tried to say that Jesus must have meant for a literal translation of eunuch in the first two cases, but the third one he *must* have meant for a metaphorical translation that simply extends to men who don't get married. In fact a number of newer translations actually change the third eunuch simply to "men who choose not to marry."

I don't usually bother looking into actual christfag theology, but when I do it's always profoundly retarded. The mental gymnastics and the completely illogical, not cited, and unexplained trains of thought they go through just to justify their petty little opinions is just mind boggling. I guess that's why you "just have to have faith!" because applying any stretch of logic, academic standards, or scientific measure easily exposes it for the mentally under developed nonsense that it is.
>>
>>5833159
Dude you are playing super fast and lose with that interpretation. The people who choose to become eunics do it for religious reasons.
>>
>>5833802
don't kid yourself castration for youthfulness and femininity is as ancient as civilization itself
>>
>>5833831
>castration for youthfulness and femininity
>eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven
>>
>>5833918
--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven.

keyword: and
>>
>>5833918
also "to live like" implying they aren't actually eunuchs
>>
>>5831065
Because the people here aren't LGBT.

Go outside. Meet real LGBT people.

Memes on 4chan only fool schizophrenics and basement dwellers, people cut off from reality physically or intellectually.
>>
>>5831065

Ok, here is a list; no particular order but I use one because it keeps my ideas in some sort of coherency:

1) Transgendered people who demand that gay or lesbian treat them the same sex whilst they ignore the fact that homosexual are attracted to people of the same sex. You may wear a dress or pants, you may perform the stereotypical gender well but when the pants come off I want to see a bit hard cock ready to fuck me and not some female trying to pass themselves off as a man then claim that them using a strap on is 'just as good as the real thing'.

2) Those who end up defining transgendered people end up being those on tumblr who hold the contradictory view of wanting to integrate yet they want to still remain a special snowflake by telling the world that they're transgender. The whole point of integration is for the world not to know - you cannot demand integration into the mainstream then turn around to parade you transgenderness for the sake of picking up points. You're either integrated and fly below the radar or you're not.

3) Exaggerated gender norms being used as to whether you can pass or nor for your particular gender. Why is it that someone who is MtF has to go to the polar opposite end of the gender spectrum of a complete girly-girl that no normal women fits on? same can be said for FtM jumping to the other exaggerated manifestation of masculinity. This is what Germain Greer was talking about - in the process of changing gender you're re-enforcing hyper masculinity or hyper femininity as if they were the norm and what one should aspire to - if gender is a social construct then why feel the need to take the most exaggerated form of it?
>>
>>5833159
>some people choose to become eunuchs (transgender people)
>choose

Trans people don't choose to be trans mate. Same way you don't choose your skin colour, or eye colour, or birth country.
>>
People find us disgusting, like gays, retards, the mentally and physically disabled, fat people, black people ect. finding abnormal people gross helps prevent against reproducing with them, its just natural selection

but all of those groups have come up with legitimate reasons why you aren't allowed to hate them, and force people to ignore their natural reactions.

notice how you cringe saying the word 'nigger' in real life or hearing any white person say it, black people are the worst offenders of this.
trannies just haven't reached that point yet unfortunately.
>>
>>5833802
>Dude you are playing super fast and lose with that interpretation.

No, not really at all. Actually I am reading this in the completely literal sense. Clear as night and day.

>>5834846
>Trans people don't choose to be trans

Yeah but trans people choose to chop their nuts off. They choose to change their name. They choose the clothes they wear. They choose to live as the opposite sex. Etc.

Transgender feelings aren't a choice, but transitioning (or not) is a choice.
>>
>>5831267
"I swear she identifies as 18"
>>
>>5834865
I wish you were right about finding niggers gross and not reproducing with them. We would have less shitskinned babies running around and whiter countries. Instead sluts mate with niggers and produce offspring with monkey genes
>>
>>5831520
>"stefonknee" is a fetishist fuck though
>yfw most trannies are fetishist fuck
>waah why don't anyone like us
>>
>>5831065
You are not sane.
Trannies are not sane.
Transgenderism IS a neurological disorder. Transgenderism is reality-detached degeneracy.
>>
>>5841478
Nothing you said is right you nignog. Do you know how fucking stupid you sound? Learn your terms before you even can start an opinion. MEXICANS AND SPAINARDS ARE THE SAME. INDIANS AND ESKIMOS ARE THE SAME.
Fuck youre dumb.
>>
>>5831065

>Be me
>Be 19
>On HRT for 2 months
>Still not wearing women's clothes, because HRT didn't really do anything to my body and wearing them still feels disgusting
>Don't post pictures on the internet
>Relatively short for a tranny
>Feminine interests and way of thinking
>I don't like lesbians, but I accept them
>I have gay friends, they're okay with me and they're generally cool
>I never experienced a transphobia
>Not sure if Poland are good country when it comes to acceptance, or just USA is a shit
>>
>>5842372
lols what. mexicants and spaiNERDS are not the same. Similar culture due to the legacy of colonialism maybe, but that doesn't make them the same.
>>
>>5842372
>MEXICANS AND SPAINARDS ARE THE SAME
'merica
>>
>>5842850
I personally am from the UK, and I haven't really experienced any transphobia aside from the occasional "if u have a fanny ur a girl lol", but even then it's just ignorance. Good on Poland, mate. From what I see, America is the most intolerant country and I'm glad I don't live there.
>>
>>5831065
Gay cis male here.

I don't hate trannies at all. I make fun of them on here, of course, because this is 4chan. IRL I have no problem with them - unless they're assholes.
>>
>>5831065
welcome to lgbt, we hate everyone. we are a hate group.
>>
I hate FTMs because they think that I have to proclaim myself the gayest man on earth before I can pound their holes.

I just want to sink my dick in some hot warm holes and make a bitch cream and scream then bust a hot nut balls deep.

Why do I need to join the homo brigade to do that?
>>
>>5843354
What? I'f you're fucking a FTM you're pretty much gay already. They're a lot more passable than MTFs in general. The only thing feminine about them is that they have a pussy.
>>
>>5843367
When I say FTM I mean less buck angel and more early to mid transition no op andro FtMs.
And the occasional FTM who'll just bend over and present like a fucktoy.
>>
>>5843384
Meh, ok then.
>>
Lol I'm a post op /straight/ transguy and I fucking hate trannys (myself included, only reason I'm still sticking around is because I want to see Trump2k16)
>>
>>5843323

I think that's the only reason to hate someone. Glad to hear some people can be tolerant.
>>
>>5843266
I'm going to study in the UK, so good to know mate :D
>>
File: 1452550688908.jpg (1 MB, 2109x3310) Image search: [Google]
1452550688908.jpg
1 MB, 2109x3310
>>5831065
Im straight and i couldn't give two shit about what any LGBT got going in the privacy of their homes.
Must be that they can't see the irony/hypocrisy in their actions, all the while complaining about some of the vanilla heteros hating them.
I guess LGBT aren't perfect human beings immune to human flaws of prejudice, fear of the "others" and being spiteful, who could have fukken guessed.
>>
>>5831267
You're not a transphobe, you just know when to tell when people who aren't trans try to speak up for trans rights and visibility. In that respect they're just like SJWs, they try speaking up for minorities that they don't really give a fuck about an systematically silence the voices of people with actual experiences. It just pisses me off to see these old fucking men try and speak for a group that they don't belong to and make us all look like fetishistic freaks. Fuck, this entire story makes me so mad.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.