[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit hons say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: transitioning after 18.jpg (8 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
transitioning after 18.jpg
8 KB, 195x259
self-reassuring shit hons say:
>just wait some more, you need to give hormones some time!
>>
Honestly why would you post grayson parry? He's badass and he isn't trans.
>>
>height doesn't matter honnie, lots of cis girls are 6 feet tall too
>>
File: 1457116212204.jpg (12 KB, 240x208) Image search: [Google]
1457116212204.jpg
12 KB, 240x208
>>5830378
LEAVE HONS ALONE!!
>>
>>5832018
Read that as
>six feet too tall
>>
>>5832730
Thou shalt not be a fag
/b/ eet u fages
>>
>>5830378
>hormones and puberty work over night
>>
>>5832741
You're still waiting for your estrogen to actually kick in still? Why even take hormones when you're so butch?
>>
>>5832783
>still waiting ?
I am not but thinking that puberty is a matter of months is retarded
>why mones
because how ibdress has nothing to do with my gender and sex ?
>>
>>5832018
To be fair. It doesn't matter. But only in specific circumstances. You must be thin boned and have a small rip cage and reasonable shoulders. I have a friend who is 6'1" And passes great. But most don't your right
>>
>>5830378
>you look great!
>>
>>5832730

Are you Jewish? Jesus's death absolved Christians from following the rules of the old testament (to absolve original sin) this is why Christians don't need to grow front locks or circumcise or any of the other old testament mandates
>>
>>5831905
this. fuckin dumb
>>
Ugly trannies will never make it but that doesn't mean hormones don't take YEARS to effect you fully.

I'm sick of
>2 weeks hormones
>tfw no DDs yet
>might as well killmyself
>>
>don't worry hon! I see plenty of girls with wide shoulders.
>>
>your not really trans till your bell starts ringing
>>
>I felt better right away, I don't think testosterone agrees with us girls.

Have you listened to their conversations? I wonder how many support groups would pass the bechdel test.
>>
>>5834330
What does this mean? Is it a sexual thing? Sorry, not a native speaker (of English or Hon).
>>
>>5835705
It's a gross wiki page by a creepy hon. /r/equesting it, as I don't have the link.
>>
>>5835761
ahhh can't find it. i want to see it again though. i feel too dirty reading that site for much longer though
>>
>>5838460
I have it favorited because it was pure hon.

https://tgchatroom.com/wiki/index.php/So_You_Want_To_Be_a_T-Girl_%28Chapter_1%29
>>
>>5838491

That thing is a classic.
>>
>>5838491
Off with a great title!
>>
here's another gem
http://www.tsroadmap.com/early/transgender-hoaxes.html
if you started before 20, had srs or pass you are nothing but a filthy liar....or this hon can't handle the truth. ..not sure desu
>>
>>5839611
That doesn't paint a pretty picture, but do realize that the page is there to make maintainers of online trans communities alert to commonalities in hoaxes that have created a lot of strife in communities that came before.

Not: these people don't exist
But: confirm that these people exist before committing to them
>>
File: 1457296113098.jpg (209 KB, 627x749) Image search: [Google]
1457296113098.jpg
209 KB, 627x749
>>5838491
The fuck am I reading?
>>
>>5830378
>don't worry, hormones are magical
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.