[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do lesbians deal with guys that fall for them? Any personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: stalking.png (232 KB, 508x351) Image search: [Google]
stalking.png
232 KB, 508x351
How do lesbians deal with guys that fall for them? Any personal experiences?
>>
>>5829973
same way heterosexual people deal with gays who have a crush on them

by calling them faggots and throwing stuff at them!
>>
File: 1454558309426.png (204 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454558309426.png
204 KB, 600x600
>>5829973
I do nothing. My most recent experiences were a beta orbiting me but who turned out to be a good acquaitance and never really made a move on me, and a Chad that kept creeping on me, making his excuse that we shared names. But as I said I do nothing, and they eventually stop, because I have this restless annoyed bitch face and "don't talk to me" aura (as I have been told by others), but that's because I'm legit autistic and a social mess.
>>
>>5829973
(serious answer)

just say you're not interested geee
i personally tactfully keep my distance from anyone of the opposite sex who starts acting as if they were interested in me
and I don't blame straight people if they give me the same treatment

just do do drama
>>
File: When bae don't know he bae yet.jpg (114 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
When bae don't know he bae yet.jpg
114 KB, 600x400
>>5829973

It's simple, anon. You have to beat him to the punch. Lure him down a dark alley and let him think you messed up. Then your lesbros will come out of the dark and hold him down so you can rape him using your feeldoe.
>>
>>5829973
Had a couple of close friends fall for me.
One raped me when we were drunk.

I try to avoid being too friendly with guys now.
>>
>>5831822
''raped''
>>
>>5831878
I said no and he forced himself on me, where is the ambiguity?
>>
>>5831893
Did you go to the police afterwards? If not you're full of shit.
>>
I liked to pretend I don't know they have a thing for me and try and be their friend, but I also like to say the occasional thing that could be sort of interpretted as flirty. I like knowing that someone is lusting after me. Then, after a while, I just make sure to bring my girlfriend around them and kiss her. They tend to think it's hot but they also get really mad that I was "leading them on". It's really funny. One time a guy got violent but now I have all his money so worth it I guess.
>>
>>5831913
>2 days after tell my parents
>later that day we go to the police
>file report and sit a preliminary interview
>head home being told they will inform me as to developments
>a few days latter I'm informed they questioned him
>they come to my place with a psychologist to interview me again.
>Am informed the the initial police officer I reported it to was meant to recommend an immediate medical exam but because more then 24 hours past assumed it was too late
> tell me one now would unlikely offer evidence but recommend I go through one any way
>I consent
>a few hours latter I sit the exam
>am informed that although there is indications of trauma there's no real indication of violent entry
>Go home after being informed the police will notify me of further developments
>two weeks later I'm informed they don't have enough evidence to proceed with an arrest, explain their reasons, recommend me a psychologist
>Change schools and start again
>>
>>5831878
>>5831913
>3edgy5me
>>
>>5831964
>am informed that although there is indications of trauma there's no real indication of violent entry
>no real indication of violent entry
>they don't have enough evidence to proceed with an arrest
>recommend me a psychologist

Yeah sounds like a case of crying wolf when there's none.
Thank God the legal system still works.
>>
>>5831989
You're pretty lonely aren't you anon?
>>
>>5831994
As much as you are senpai.
>>
>>5831989
/pol/ plz go
>>
>>5832001
>not wanting someone to be unjustly incriminated is /pol/
>>
>>5832017
>>5831989
>>5831913
>>5831893

You need to look up rape law anon, that guy's actions was the exact legal definition of rape.
>>
>>5829973
I fucked a swinger that is now a lesbian if that counts as personal experience
>>
>>5831964
Do you regret not going to the cops right away? Even if you felt some conflict, the rapist isn't your "friend". Don't ever let your emotions prevent you from getting the justice that you deserve.
>>
>b-b-b-b-ut I got rrraped
There's no such thing as a true lesbian. Women are just flavors of bisexuality, as their empathic social qualities expand them to adjust to societies they dwell in far more easily than men do. (Men don't accept, they overcome) Given the rise of anti-sex feminism, women with more fluid sexualities are taught to hate men and hate the comforts they can bring, and bury their sexual attractions under denial for political lesbianism. Even those lesbians who awakened to an attraction with girls are able to admit minor interests in boys, but political lesbians push an anti-male campaign to deny themselves sexuality, convinced that their emotions are their own and not a product of poor upbringing and sexual realism.

The only solution is corrective public rape racks. Bisexual or Homoleaning women must rally together to assist society in purging from their ranks the obstinate political lesbians who poison your sexual explorations. Reject the frigid cunts who have poisoned womanhood, you have the power to throw these bitches to the ditches.
>>
>>5833009
this desu senpai
>>
>>5833009
>>5833113
Here's your (you)
>>
Say "Sorry, I'm gay" but occasionally make jabs about raping him so he gets off too but as platonic friends. And I would only do that to my best male friends. Anything below, just go on normally.
>>
>>5831822
thankfully I'm pretty strong, cuz man guys are crazy when they don't get their way. if it wasn't for my physic I would have been raped a long time ago, the farthest people have ever gotten with me is sexual assault, had to report that too.
>>
>>5831989
The legal system is doing this because there are people who do take advantage of the system to get what they want.

Now because these people who shout rape whenever someone hurts their feelings are growing in numbers, people like >>5831964 are being laughed out of the courthouse when they actually were raped. It's a double edged sword.
>>
>>5829973
Assuming the question is not just "omg someone hit on me/asked me out, I can't deal" and is about a man actually falling in love with you? It kinda sucks, I feel terrible when I'm inadvertently causing someone emotional pain! But I behave very platonically and people catch on that I can only offer them my friendship. In terms of action, it is just how you deal with any unreciprocated attraction (not that I have much experience with girls liking me). I think it does feel different when the issue is that you're biologically unable to reciprocate vs it just being a matter of timing/personalities/whatever.

My most stressful experiences have been with "love at first sight." There have been two guys who got extremely starstruck over my ugly lesbian ass and having them go from that to brutally disappointed with crushed self esteem was not pretty. At least with friends you usually see it coming, but when you walk into a room and someone loses their shit, you're not prepared. Also, I treasure and have lots of positive feelings towards friends but if I haven't even been properly introduced to a guy, I'm not feeling a single thing. Can't even give a cursory "you're great but" speech.

Pros to the whole thing: it's reassuring that I'm not pinging gaydars, it can be very flattering, the attractiveness of who is into you is a pretty reliable way to gauge how hot you are yourself, and I hope that guys falling for me means that a femme4femme girl will find me attractive too... some day. Until then, hiding out in the moderately entertaining and comforting cesspool of lesgen.
>>
It's really uncomfortable. I've had it happen a few times, and when I was younger I tried to reciprocate because I thought it was the 'right' thing to do, and I only ended up hurting both of us more when I couldn't feel anything.
These days I just try to ignore it and make it more obvious I'm only interested in girls.
>>
>>5831989
It sounds like the correct decision not to sentence anyone on that evidence. Still probably was rape and you seem like a real tool, apply yourself. No sentence does not mean that there was no crime committed, just that there's not enough evidence to be 100% sure of who did it.
>>
File: the public speaks.png (15 KB, 508x318) Image search: [Google]
the public speaks.png
15 KB, 508x318
>>5833264
Nope. The public's with me. It's like how no man is totally straight, no woman is totally gay.
>>
>>5829973
By saying no and If they say that "lesbians don't exist", or "that you just haven't been with the right man" and continue, cut them off. Simply.
>>
>>5833009
>Women are just flavors of bisexuality

lucky for ftms. i can just guilt straight women into letting me fuck them
>>
>>5834498
You got it backwards. No woman is totally straight. No man is totally gay.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.